Old 12-31-2020, 04:45 PM   #286
rog4four
getDare Sweetheart

And now, July 20th!
rog4four is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2021, 05:00 AM   #287
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Wow that took off a bit more than I thought!

So I'm barefoot 24/7 with no exceptions until 20th July 2022. Master has decided that my punishment if I wear shoes / socks etc at anytime between now and then will be an immediate 1 week addition to my barefoot time for the first offence, 2 weeks for the second and then a month everytime after that.

But whoever posted for the day that I wore shoes etc would also be able to give a punishment.

Looks like it's time to sign that contract then.

Master says I'm very lucky this wasn't done on views as if each person who viewed this thread had commented with the 2 days then I'd be barefoot 24/7 until December 2052!!!

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares

Last edited by Louise1; 01-01-2021 at 05:21 AM.
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2021, 01:33 PM   #288
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Question

So a couple of things to bring up...

We've said on here before about our desire to have kids sooner rather than later. We'd originally decided to hold off because of the Covid situation but now vaccinations have started here, we should have the vaccine by the end of the year. They won't give the vaccine to someone who's pregnant so our options are either try for a baby now or wait until after I've had the vaccine later in the year. Our thoughts are try now.

Here's where this thread comes in... There's medical advice against going barefoot while pregnant as there's no arch support etc. So staying barefoot 24/7 until July 2022 just wouldn't happen. Wearing high heels I guess would be the natural alternative suggested here but there's advice against that too.

So we're open to suggestions of either pausing my barefoot time and restarting it later on, or some sort of alternative to the 18 months I'm supposed to be barefoot for.

The other thing to bring up, and those in the UK will know... It's really cold!! With the current lockdown here I can just stay home, but next winter that probably won't be the case and I don't think I'd last going barefoot all year round.

Anyway, we're open to options / alternative ideas for a bit

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 01-13-2021, 01:44 PM   #289
azzimia88

That's just beautiful. All of the best wishes for the newborn and for his/her wonderful parents

First ideas that come to mind are:
1. She could scale the days adding other removed clothes (i.e. if she doesn't wear bra for one day she can reduce by one the total)
2. You could do a sort of "conversion thread" where everyone can partecipate once and decide in what to commute one day of barefoot walking. Commuted punishments have to be compatible with pregnancy AND her limits

My two cents but I'm quite new to all of this so it may just be BS

Again, all the best for you two (soon to be three)
azzimia88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 05:44 AM   #290
MrFrustration
Longtime User

I suggest once the baby is born you change the barefoot time to every year for all of summer daylight savings time for the foreseeable future...
MrFrustration is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 06:04 AM   #291
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrustration View Post
I suggest once the baby is born you change the barefoot time to every year for all of summer daylight savings time for the foreseeable future...
Master likes the sound of this. Unless anyone else has any suggestions then this could be it but he says it'll be for a minimum of the next 4 years (6 months per year)

3 years to make up for the 18 months I'm meant to be barefoot for now, and an extra year for getting out of going barefoot in the winter months.

Old 01-21-2021, 12:39 PM   #292
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Information

OK so we have an agreement. I will remain barefoot 24/7 until I'm pregnant. From then on I'll be allowed shoes that'll be decided in the clothing for 2021 thread

I will then be barefoot for the whole of British Summer Time (end of March to end of October) every year until at least 2025

Advertisements
Kink Talk