Old 10-04-2014, 08:13 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default Girls Night Out

“GIRLS NIGHT OUT!!!!” I can’t help but smile when I pick up my phone, and I see the txt from my best friend Melody. I type back “Leaving in 5, usual plan?”

As I am packing up to leave from work my phone vibrates “It’s been so long, I thought you forgot. Plan is on, see you soon.” It is Friday night, and it is my first night out as a single lady. It has been 4 weeks since my fiancé and I broke up. I need this night. I need to feel special, wanted, sexy again. It has been too long. Tonight I am going to have some harmless fun.

When I walk into my apartment, I can tell that Melody is already there. There is an open bottle of wine on the counter, and there are clothes all over my apartment. As I head for the shower, she pops her head out of my bedroom, throwing the shirt she is wearing onto the already growing pile, “we need to find you something amazing to wear”.

An hour later, we are both ready, and I am feeling a nice warm glow from the two glasses of wine I have had. After trying on 6 different outfits, I have settled on a short black skirt, black lace panties and a bright blue halter top of Melody’s that accentuates my braless c cup breasts. I have left my dark brown hair down in gentle waves on my bare shoulders. I slip into a pair of silver heels and grab some money, my ID and my cell phone.

We take a cab to the club. When we get there, the other 4 girls are already there and waiting in a big booth. Melody and I order our drinks, and then we all head onto the dance floor. It doesn’t take long until we are surrounded by guys vying for our attention. We dance for what feels like hours. My skin is glistening with sweat, and I’m starting to get tired. I had a great time, but I am ready to find Melody and tell her that I am heading home.

When I turn around to leave, I catch his eye. He is wearing a red, long sleeve shirt, and dark jeans. He has short dark hair and I can tell he works out. But what catches me the most is his stunning grey eyes and that amazing smile he gives me when he notices that I am watching him. I feel my whole body heat up even more. I see him excuse himself from the conversation he is having, and he walks toward me. I can’t take my eyes off him as he walks casually toward me. My body is buzzing, hoping he is really coming towards me. We lock eyes and I feel myself gravitating towards him. Before I know it, he is behind me.

He puts one hand around my waist, and with the other, he moves my hair away from my ear and says “I have been watching you all night, my name is Ethan. I hope you weren’t leaving”. My body is alive with sensation, I am no longer tired. “I was thinking about it”. He smells incredible; a combination of mint and shampoo and spice. All thoughts of leaving have been abandoned, I want to stay here with him. It is as if the whole dance floor disappears, and it is just him and I sharing an unexpectedly intimate moment.

“I am glad I caught you then, just one more song.” As if on cue, the next song starts, and he starts to grind his hips into mine. I feel myself relax into him, my body following his lead. We move to the music, his hands on my hips, holding me close to him. I can feel the bulge in his jeans, as I rock my hips against him. His hands wander along my body, my nipples tighten as his fingers brush my exposed thighs.

As the song changes, I panic as I realize I don’t want it to end. I spin around and reach my arms up and wrap them around his neck, my hands in his thick hair. Our eyes meet, and he leans down and kisses me. A slow, gentle kiss at first. And then it grows more urgent, our lips part and I can feel his tongue gently graze my lip. He tastes so good. Our tongues meet, and we kiss until we are both out of breath. His hands cup my ass, pulling me towards him, our stomachs flat against each other. The hard bulge in his pants is rubbing my clit through my panties as he dry humps me.

I moan into his mouth. I need him. My body needs to feel him inside me. I get scared. “I have to go,” I say as I turn quickly and start to walk away. He grabs my hand and our eyes meet again. I can’t say no to those stunning eye, he can tell he has me hooked. My heart is beating faster than it ever has before. He turns around, still holding my hand, and pulls me with me. I don’t know why, but I follow him.

He leads me to the back of the club and unlocks a door. I don’t even question him as he leads me up a staircase. When we reach the top of the stairs, he unlocks another door and we are on a balcony. I look over the edge and am surprised to see the dance floor below us. I feel him behind me, he kisses my neck, and I moan. I can feel him, rock hard against my ass. His left hand moves off my hip and travels down to my thigh. My legs are shaking and I have goosebumps.

His hand is traveling up, so close to my panties, which are quickly getting wet. His hand finds them, and he rubs them. My knees buckle, and he holds me up. “Tell me you want me as much as I want you”. I swallow, and gasp for air. I can’t think, all I want is him inside me. This is crazy, I don’t even know him. “All you need to do is say yes, and my finger is going to slide inside you and make you feel so good,” he whispers as his hand continues to rub against my now soaked panties.

“Yes,” I moan. His finger pushes my panties aside and his hand finds my wet hole. One, and then two fingers, slowly moving inside me; his thumb making slow circles on my clit. “It looks like you are already ready for me. Do you want more than my finger?” His cock is out of his pants, I can feel it against my lower back. All I can do is nod.

He takes out a condom, and he skillfully slides it on in one quick motion. With my panties to the side, he thrusts himself inside me. To everybody on the dance floor, it just looks like we are dancing, but in reality I am moaning his name as he fucks me, getting me closer and closer to the edge.

Ethan’s hands tweak my nipples through my shirt, I clench around him and he moans into my ear. His hand finds my clit and I start to gyrate against it. In his smooth, sexy voice he breathlessly whispers “Look at all those people down there, they can look up at any moment. Do you think they know that my hard cock is fucking your tight, sweet pussy? Do you think they can see your hard nipples poking through your shirt?”

The thought should scare me, but instead it excites me even more. All of those people down there, looking up and catching me at any second, the music stopping and everybody hearing my moans and groans of ecstasy. My pussy clenches around him, and I scream as I cum around him.

My knees give out beneath me. Ethan holds me tightly, his cock still hard inside me. After my pussy stops pulsing around him, he slides out of me, and turns me around. He lifts me up and carries me through another door.

We enter a nicely decorated office with deep red walls. He carries me over to the leather couch and lowers me down. He rips my panties, now covered in my cum, off of me and before I know it he is thrusting back into me. He lifts my legs into the air, and he fucks me hard and fast, until I don’t think I can take any more.

“Don’t stop. I am so close, please just a little more and I will cum,” I whimper.

I feel his cock grow even bigger inside me as he asks “Do you want to cum for me? Do you want me to make you cum again?”

“YES!!” I yell as I close my eyes and throw my head back. His hand rubs against my clit, giving me the little push I needed to fall over the edge.

“Cum with me,” he exclaims as he spirals over the edge with me.

My body trembles beneath his weight as my orgasm overtakes my body; wave after wave of pleasure, as I feel his cock pulse and explode inside me.
When we are done, he collapses on top of me. The two of us spent from the pleasure and exertion. I move to get up, but instead he kisses me again as he rolls us both over so we are laying side by side.

“Where are we anyway?” I ask. I am surprised by his answer: “This is my office, I own the club.”

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Butterfly for this post:
Old 10-04-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

I love your stories so much sweetie! I am very proud of you for posting them.

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 10:51 PM   #3
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Thank you *blush* It is getting easier to share things with all of the wonderful praise and encouragement from you!

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 PM   #4
Doctor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by asslvr View Post
I love your stories so much sweetie! I am very proud of you for posting them.
I agree! Honestly whenever I got to the end, I was sad. I didn't want it to end! Why must everything good in the world end! (Overly-Dramatic).

Member of the NTA!
Male Farm Breed: Stud
PM dares moved here

LIMIT/LIKES moved here

Want to be part of the creation of getDare's biggest Dice Dare?

If you pm me, I can be your little, kitten, slut, etc for at least a week (if you want me too).

RAINBOW
Doctor... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:30 AM   #5
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor... View Post
I agree! Honestly whenever I got to the end, I was sad. I didn't want it to end! Why must everything good in the world end! (Overly-Dramatic).
Awww .. thank you so much. I do have another story posted on here as well. But I will try my best to keep writing if people are going to enjoy it this much.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 11-02-2014, 07:23 PM   #6
jeff10145

Default Really good!

I really like it! you are a talented writer, I love all your blogs and now this! really good job!

Dislikes: cum play, too much anal, toothpaste, corner time, writing line or essays

Limits: extreme pain, scat, family
too public (hidden is fine), Blood, Permanent Damage
Messy (some is okay)
jeff10145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:19 PM   #7
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

That's an awesome story. You have a great sense of detail and flow. Is there more to this story?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #8
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
That's an awesome story. You have a great sense of detail and flow. Is there more to this story?
No, sorry. This is all for this story, but there are a few more of my stories posted on getdare if you want something similar. Thank you so much for reading.

RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys

Old 09-26-2022, 06:41 PM   #9
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Just another little bump