Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-26-2022, 06:37 PM   #1
Butterfly
A Butterfly Princess <3

Default My Own Pleasure

I walk in the door after a horrible day. I missed a deadline at work, my mother is pissing me off, and to top it all off a stupid asshole rear ended me. All I can think about is a nice glass of wine and a hot bath. As soon as I step in the door, I throw my purse and coat on the kitchen table and I head to the bedroom.

As soon as I get there, I pull off my sweater and tank top, and then shimmy out of my jeans. I am left wearing my black push up bra and matching sheer panties. Despite the goose bumps, I decide against wearing my robe. I walk to the bathroom naked, grabbing the bottle of wine, a glass and the lighter on the way. I start the tub, making it extra warm. I pour in lots of bubble bath. Light the candles. Turn down the lights. Put some soft music on my Ipod. Perfection!

As I am waiting for the tub to fill up, I twist my hair up into a clip on my head, and I let my hands trail down my neck, gently massaging away my tension. I trace my collar bone and move to the straps of my bra, the outline of the cups, my nipples harden and my clit starts to throb. I lean my back against the wall, take my time touching, build the feeling up slowly. I trail my hand down my stomach, and slowly trace the seam of my panties. I want so badly to slide my hand inside, but instead, I trace my hand on the outside of my panties. I tease my clit, and rub myself through the soft fabric. I can feel the hot wetness on my hand.

I check the water level in the bath, and then I can’t wait any longer. I strip off my bra and tug on my hard nipples. It sends an electric jolt right to my pussy. It is so wet, making the already sheer panties, stick to the outline of my pussy lips. I tug them off, turn off the water and step into the warm bath.

I lay back and slip under the warm water. I take a few sips of wine, and then I rub the bubbles into my breasts, pulling and tugging at my nipples, harder. The sharp sting of my nipples makes my clit jump, my pussy clench. I want something deep inside me. I want to be fucked. I keep tugging on my nipple, rubbing my breasts, as my other hand goes below the water. I close my eyes as I use my middle and ring finger to rub between my pussy lips, hitting my clit every time I stroke. I make a guttural moan. I have been waiting all day for this.

I move my hand faster, starting to let my middle finger slip inside my wet hole, using my palm to rub my clit at the same time. My hips start to rock against my hand, I can’t move fast enough, I want it so bad. As I fuck myself, I suck on my other finger, imagining a large, smooth cock in my mouth. I trace my tongue along my finger tips. I slip a third finger inside me, keeping my palm pressed firmly against my clit. I am moaning so loud, breathing heavy and before I realize I am close, my orgasm overtakes me. It washes over, my body shaking, my back arching. When I am done, I am left breathless and shakey. I close my eyes and let the tension melt away in the bath.

As I step out of the bath, I realize I am still horny, still wanting to feel something inside me. I yearn to be fucked by a hard cock. I towel dry, and head to the bedroom. I let my hair out of the clip and let it fall down on my bare shoulders. I drop the towel and grab the oil.

I start by massaging it into my ankles and calves, giving myself a thorough massage. I work my muscles on my way up my legs to my thighs, feeling the heat still coming off my pussy. I grab a few things from my nightstand drawer, and crawl onto my satin sheets.

I lay on my back, with my knees bent and apart. I drizzle the oil, warm from being in my hands, onto my breasts and stomach and start to rub it in. My nipples are pointing straight out towards the ceiling. I drizzle more oil, down between my shaved pussy lips, letting it drip down, right into my ass crack. I use my bullet vibrator on medium and slide it up and down between my clit and my ass. Shivers run through my body as I feel the vibrations enter my body. I am so wet. I can smell how aroused I am.

I grab the butt plug I brought to the bed. It is medium in size, and pink. I put it in my mouth and get it wet, and then slide it along my pussy, gather my wetness. I reach for my ass and start to push it in gently. I breathe deeply as I relax and allow it to enter my body. Oh god it feels so good, stretching me open, filling me up. I push it in a bit more, and then slide all the way back out. I am moaning, low, deep moans of pleasure. I continue to gently fuck myself with the plug before pushing it all the way, deep inside me.

I grab the magic wand and turn it on low. Even on low, the vibrations are extremely powerful. I lightly touch it to my hard nipple, circling around it, making me moan. I move to the other nipple as I clench around the plug. I move the vibrator to my wet pussy. I start with a barely there touch, avoiding my pulsing clit. I run it along my pussy, down to my plugged ass. I hold it against the plug. My heart speeds up, my breathing becomes shallow, I moan really loudly.

I take the wand and put it right on my clit. I start to rock it back and forth, I am getting so close. I rock it faster and faster, moaning so loudly. I am right on the edge. I want to cum, so hard, but I stop right before I do; my hips still pumping in the air, my clit pulsing and tingling.

I stand up and put the g-spot attachment on the wand. I put it inside me, hitting my g-pot perfectly, stretching me out even more with the plug still inside me. I turn the wand on high, and rest it so that the vibrations sit on my clit. I raise one leg on the bed, and I sandwich the wand between me and the bed. I move my hips against the bed, humping the vibrator, fucking myself. I start slow, but it feels too good. The vibrator is so strong it is vibrating the plug in my ass, my g-spot and my clit at the same time.

I fuck myself faster, moaning, groaning. I can’t get there fast enough. I am so close. Just a few more thrusts and I will cum. I thrust one more time and collapse against the bed as my orgasm takes over my body. The vibrator still inside me, is still on and sandwiched between me and the bed. I can’t stop it. I am not in control of my body. I keep cumming, screaming, shaking, rising off the bed.

Finally it subsides, and I am able to remove the wand and turn it off. I am so overwhelmed with exhaustion that I curl up on the bed and fall asleep with the plug still snug inside me.

My heart belongs to my Husband: Mr. Devious
Being tortured frequently by my Dom SleepySloth
Served by my loyal worm Jaro
Caring for my little TheBrat
RecordingsFAQAMA
Likes/LimitsToys
Discord: butterfly.cm

Butterfly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk