Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-14-2022, 12:14 PM   #1
dwedgie

Default 5 friends

Not sure where this will go so unsure what to name it. Bits based on real events.

When I was about 16 I was friends with rich , same age as me but more athletic and popular, Lisa , a year younger but popular in our year , slim , funny always up for a laugh, Simone , same age as me , very bossy and Jason again same age , very slim and good looking. Me I was average size , not the most popular kid at school but not unpopular.

We often hung out in an old empty farm building of an abandoned farm, chatting , drinking and playing truth or dare . Normally dares were tame like being dared to shout a swear word, lick the person to the lefts shoe etc .

This weekend Simone Messaged all of us saying to bring a complete change of cloths ( shoes socks , underwear , trousers / skirt , top ) that did not matter if they got messy. In a plain white carrier bag and a messy food item for some fun . A few messages back and forth between us all and it was agreed .

I got out my old school trainers , socks ,older pair of tight legged jeans , dark blue boxer briefs, grey t shirt and black sweatshirt all placed in a bag as requested, food item I took 3 tins of spaghetti from the cupboard.

When I got to the building Slmone and Lisa were already there , Some took my bag and aced it with hers and Lisa's, she instructed me to place food in the corner. Already there was a large trifle and ready made lasagna.

Shortly after Jason and Rich arrived together. They handed thier bags to Simone and placed the food with the rest of it . Rich had a large container of mashed potatoes and gravy and Jason a chocolate gateux.

Last edited by dwedgie; 07-16-2022 at 12:23 AM.
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 07-14-2022, 02:15 PM   #2
dwedgie

Simone ( bossy as always ) called us altogether and announced we were going to try something different , pulling a bottle of vodka from a holdall she had, She announced " we are playing spin the bottle, first round , if the bottle points to you then you have to down a shot from it ! Second round will be take the bag of cloths it points to when you spin it , then we will all go to the stable area and change into them in separate stalls, the final round ,each choose a food , take it in turn to spin , where ever it points to , that person will pour the food down the underwear you are wearing from the bag ! "

She obviously saw the look of surprise on our faces and said "that's right , you could well end up wearing cloths of the other sex , including underwear , to keep it fair us girls will keep our bras on , you boys if you get to wear girls cloths there will be a training bra on the bag. "

" Now come on , get in a circle "
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post:
Old 07-15-2022, 02:59 PM   #3
dwedgie

We all gathered into a circle , Simone placed the vodka in the middle along with a shot glass and a bag of 1p coins . " If the bottle points to you , you have to down a full shot in this glass and take a coin " she said. But why take a coin?" Asked Lisa , " the one with the least coins starts the final 2 rounds and the one with the most is last ! We need a way of deciding the order!" She stated .
" I'll start as it's my idea" says Simone. As she spins the bottle. As it slows down sure it will land on me, it just went past me and pointed at Rich , as I breath a sigh of relief ( I get tipsy really quickly ) Rich say " damn it's always me first " he fills the glass and downs or to a chorus of cheers !
Lisa spins next , and it points straight at her ! " Oh well may as well start then " she said excitedly as she pours and downs her drink in seconds .

After about 45 minutes we are down to the last shot , spun by Jason it lands on me , I fill the glass with every last drop and down it !this is shot 6 for me and I don't feel to bad.

Ps , I'm Dave by the way !!

We each count our coins
Rich 5

Jason. 3

Lisa. 6

Simone 7

Me. 6

Fairly evenly scored" well we have our order , Jason ,rich, Lisa as girls always go first , Dave , then me " says Simone .

"This is going to be fun giggle a tipsy Lisa , there's some I hope gets my bag! "

" Yeah well whoever gets mine is getting off easy " said Jason

I was thinking along the same lines as Jason , let's face it girls often wear boys cloths, how often do boys wear girls cloths !!
Old 07-16-2022, 12:22 AM   #4
dwedgie

The next 20 minutes were spent chatting , Rich kept asking everyone what cloths were in thier bags , Simone said firmly " we will have to wait and see , don't keep asking . You may be lucky and get your own bag. Or do you want a girls bag? "
" No I don't want a girls bag " he replied
Jason asked " what if we refuse to put the cloths on ?"
" Then the rest of us will have to decide on a forfeit" replied Simone.

" Ok Lisa , put the bags on a circle " said Simone.
Lisa placed the bags in a circle , all the bags looked the same and you could not make out what was in them .

" You may only look in the bag when you get to a stable to change " ordered Simone .
The bottle was spun in the order of coins. We all took our bags to the stables to change .

I got I to the stable I was changing in, nervously I peered into the bag , this has to be a girls bag, I could see some pink .

The first item was a pale pink training bra with white straps that were decorated with brighter pink flowers.
Next was a pair of black socks with lacy thrills on the top.

I was concentrating so much in my bag I could not hear what else was going on.

I placed the items on a ledge in the wall.

Next was something pale gray, I took it out of the bag. It was a pair of ¾ length leggings , with Nike written down one leg in pink . I'm sure I had seen Lisa wear something similar in the past.

I pull the next item out , it's a pair of pink panties , full brief style , the fabric is a pale pink with lacy thin bright pink elastic . Turning them over , I notice onthe front there is a picture of a unicorn on them with Tuesday above it ! Days of the week knickers , great . I'm sure this was Lisa's bag.
I notice how soft and delicate the fabric appears compared to my normal boxers / boxer briefs.

The next item is a matching gray t shirt to the leggings , again with a pink Nike on the arm.

Then in the bottom of the bag a pair of pale pink ballet shoes , I now knew this was Lisa's bag as she did ballet.

Last edited by dwedgie; 07-16-2022 at 12:32 AM.
Old 07-16-2022, 12:25 AM   #5
denon12
getDare Devil

Please keep going! I'm totally hooked in

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2022, 12:27 AM   #6
dwedgie

Denon 21 I will continue , will try to do a bit each day

Last edited by dwedgie; 07-16-2022 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-16-2022, 02:03 AM   #7
denon12
getDare Devil

I look forward to the next part

Hey guys and girls, 25 M UK
Likes - Humiliation, pain, control, torture, edging
Limits - Scat, blood, public, family, pictures, animals

PM Dares:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=83287
denon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2022, 06:59 AM   #8
dwedgie

I am stood in the stable looking at my outfit , then I realise if this is Lisa's bag in for a bit of a problem , Lisa is slimmer than me.

I decide to get on with it , I take my t shirt and jumper off in one , I notice there is a slight chill in the air. I unbuckle my belt , pausing for a few seconds, I unbutton my jeans and realise I'm still wearing trainers . I bend over to remove my trainers and socks. My feet are bare on the cold stone floor. I slid my jeans down to my ankles before stepping out of them , suddenly I realize I'm standing here in just my boxer briefs ! Feeling a bit nervous I slide my boxer briefs down my legs to my ankles and step out of them. I feel a gentle cool breeze over my now naked body, it feels odd , I feel free but vulnerable.
I pick up the panties , still surprised at how delicate they feel, I bend over and step into them , pulling them up my legs they feel nice. They are up to my knees and feel good. Pulling them up further , as they go up my thighs I notice tho they are tight on my legs they are stretching to fit.
I pull them all the way up to my waist, they are tight but comfortable, I fit into them , just, my balls and dick are slightly squashed whilst I have a slight wedgie.
I never thought I would wear panties , bit here I am, in an old farm building wearing a pair of days of the week panties, and I quite like it.

" Hurry up , or I'm coming in there and dragging you out in a minute " shouted Simone.

I heard Rich say one minute.
I replied , " coming , just a minute"

Now under pressure I pull the leggings on , followed by socks , ballet shoes ,. Shit I've never taken a bra off someone , let alone put one on. I decided to put it on backwards and do the clips up before twisting it round my body and sliding my arms through the holes.

I slip the t shirt on and realise the outfit is actually a good fit.

As I step out i realise iam the last out, the others clap and wolf whistle , Simone says " not bad at all , you make a pretty little girl. "

" Shame it was not Rich in them tho " says lisa

Rich chuckles , and says " hello babe "

Jason chips in with " I hope yours is more comfortable then mine!"
Old 07-18-2022, 11:27 AM   #9
dwedgie

So who is wearing what??

me wearing Lisa's outfit,

Jason wearing Simone's visible items school shoes , black shiney buckle up , glittery jewel heart on buckle , white socks upto his knee, grey pleated school skirt , white school blouse, black choker band round his neck.

Simone is wearing my cloths , and not really struggling with them , the fit is almost perfect!

Lisa is practically drowned in what I recognize to be Jason's cloths . Black trainers , grey tracksuit trousers , matching top and a navy blue t shirt.

Which just leaves Rich in his own cloths , white trainers , football socks , black shorts ( from his football kit ) football shirt.
We all look at each other in silence for a few seconds , then Jason complains," how come I am the only one in a skirt , and these knickers are giving me a wedgie"

" It's just luck I guess " sniggered Rich

" At least yours are not falling off you " replied Lisa

" Well your panties are tight on me " I reply to Lisa

" You look like you ve worn girlie cloths before , they suit you " says Simone

" No , never , this is the first and last time" I replied

" We will see about that " replied Simone to a chorus of laughs .

" We could call him , I mean Davina " said Rich

" Very funny " I replied.

Standing there chatting I realised that I had forgotten I was in girls cloths and they were actually quite comfortable.

" I don't know why you are all complaining , Dave's , or Davina's boy cloths are a perfect fit for me" says Simone.

" Lucky you" says Lisa, holding up Jason's tracksuit trousers. " Look if I walk they start falling down" with that she took a couple of steps and they started falling down, exposing the top of Jason's underwear,a broad blue elastic waist band and black fabric, hard to tell what style, but probably boxer trunks as that's what he normally wears .

" I'm fine , I mean what's the problem ?" Quips Rich.

" Shall we start round 3 ?" Asks Lisa

" Yes , everyone choose an it of food , place it on the floor in a circle and stand behind it, this is going to be funny" replies Simone
Old 07-19-2022, 10:49 AM   #10
dwedgie

What foods did we get,

Jason. Trifle

Rich. Lasagna

Simone spaghetti

Lisa mashed potatoes and gravy

Me gateaux

" Ok, Rich , you spin first , then Jason , then Lisa , then Davina and I ll take what is left " says Simone

" The food goes down the back of the underwear , the person wearing it has to hold it open so the stuff goes on easily, if it fills the back , the rest goes down the front , again held open , once everyone has been I ll explain how you may be able to clean up !" Instructs Simone

" Shit hope I don't get potatoes and gravy , its going to look Grim" says Rich as he spins the bottle , as the bottle slows down Jason says , " come on , be potatoe! "

It lands on Simone , spaghetti!

" Phew " say Rich.

" Come and get it " says Simone

Rich stands in front of Simone , facing away from her, and undoes the drawstring on his shorts , pulling the back open , we all watch , Lisa notes " nice briefs , did not think you were a brief boy! "
You could see they were briefs , grey fabric with navy blue waistband.

Rich blushes , " only when I'm out of boxers " he replies.

Simone holds the first tin of spaghetti over the opening , as the sauces starts dripping Rich jumps, plop plop plop the loose sauce and spaghetti falls into the back of his briefs , Simone shakes the rest in.
" Ready for tin 2 brief boy ? " She asks as she picks up the next tin

" Not really " came the reply as tin 2 was emptied down the back of his briefs.

We could all see the back was full.

" Seems the problem with briefs is you can not fit as much in them " says Simone. " Turn round and open the front"

" What but you might see my…" stammers Rich

"Little willy " completes Simone, with a grin , " I m sure I won't see it , it's probably tiny "

" Don't look " says Rich gently pulling the front open .

Being as me , Rich and Jason have all done PE together , we ve all seen each other in the showers and he is not particularly small.

As Simone tips the last can on the front of his briefs , Rich says , " urgh , that feels horrible "

Throwing the empty tin on the floor Simone says " Back in the circle"
As we all went back to our positions I looked at Rich and could see a few drops of sauce run down his legs.
Old 07-20-2022, 12:21 PM   #11
dwedgie

Jason your next. " Said Simone
Jason leant over and spun the bottle. A good spin, no way of fixing it . It slowed down looking like it may land on himself , but it just passed him and landed on Lisa,ashed potatoe and gravy , the gravy in a separate container! " Urgh, no , you must be joking " cried Jason.
" Oh I'm going to enjoy this " exclaimed Lisa.

Jason stands in front of Lisa and tries stretching the skirt back. " Shit , it won't stretch, guess nothing goes in my pants " saidJason.
" Either lift your skirt or take it off then " said Simone.
" Everyone will see tho" replied Jason

" And " replied Simone

" I guess he is embarrassed " replied Lisa

" No , come on let's get this done " said Jason as he tried lifting the skirt as little as possible to keep covered.

As he lifted the back of his skirt , we all saw he was wearing a pair of bikini style knickers, white with red elastic trim and small red hearts on .

" This won't all fit in there! " Exclaimed Lisa.

Lisa tries tipping the potato into Jason's knickers whilst holding up her tracksuit trousers, but it did not move , so she took a handful and placed or in his panties.

" Ugghh that's gross" said Jason .

4 handfuls down the back and they were full!

" Turn round " commanded Lisa

" But you ll see, it's not fair , no " complained Jason
"Come on Jason, we are all doing it ." I said

" Easy for you to say, you have not got a girl about to see your…." Replied Jason

" Scared you not all that " Asked Simone

"No, just no girl has seen it" replied Jason

"And I may not " said Lisa

" Ok , but don't look" he replied as he turned round and nervously lift the front of the skirt as he pulled the front of the panties forward , potato oozes out of the leg holes at the back and plops to the floor.

Lisa took the last handful and glancing down ) ( with a grin) put it in the panties, Jason went to let go of the panties.

" Wait, you've got gravy " said Lisa.

" Damn" he replied as he held them open.

Lisa poured the gravey down the front , it immediately started seeping through the leg holes and running down his legs .

" Yuck , that is awful " he said

As Jason moved back to his place , more oozed out.

Lisa says " nice by the way , think you are a proper pantie boy "

Jason blushes, "you said you would not look " he says.

" No , I said I may not see ," she replies, " but I got a glimpse of something" she replied with a grin .
Old 07-21-2022, 01:21 PM   #12
dwedgie

It was now Lisa's turn , she took no prompting from Simone, she gently spun the bottle . A couple of spins is all it did before landing on me.

She stood on front of me pulling the back of the tracksuit trousers and boxer trunks open . Looking down I could see her bum cheeks and partly filled leg holes.

" What you waiting for ?" Asks Lisa

" Nothing" I reply

Nervously I pick up the gateaux and hold it over the opening, I tip it slightly and it starts sliding off the tray, a large section , about ⅓ falls into the opening.

" Oohhh " groans Lisa

I tip the tray more and more joins it , only about ¼ left now and still room for more. I tip it further and the last of it falls in , only just enough room!

" Is that it ?" asks Lisa " I expected a bit down the front"

Lisa now has to hold the trousers up to stop the additional weight pulling them down .

Jason notices and asks" are they the right size?"

"No , but I'll cope" she replied

Rich asked " bet you can not put your hands above your head and jump with out them falling down?"

" You think I wouldnt? What would be in it for me "she replied

"Davina , your spin" interrupted Simone

"Sweet or savory?" Asked Lisa

" Neither " I reply

" Get on with it, or I'll pour both down there, mines feeling yuck " said Rich

" Good idea" said Jason with gravy dribbling down his legs

" Enough, that's not the deal, get on with it Davina" says Simone.

I spin the bottle , wherever it lands is not going to be nice.

At least if it is lasagna or won't be as bad as the pasta is in sheets I think, the bottle settles , on trifle! .

Now this is a large trifle , big enough for about 6 to 8 servings.
It consists of the jelly layer with sponge fingers in, set custard, whipped cream, and hundreds and thousands sprinkles on top.

" Come on Davina , time for trifle " says Jason

I stand in front of Jason holding the back of my leggings and panties open, waiting for the trifle. It seemed like hours , then suddenly I felt something cold hit the top of my butt cheeks , it slid down them and settled at the bottom , then I felt more and more , it felt odd , cold , slimey. I could feel it trying to ooze out the leg holes.

" That's full , turn round . " Said Jason.

As I let go of the waist band i feel some ooze up my back .

I turn around and see most of the cream and custard layers gone , but almost all the jelly there still.

" Come on open up " says Jason

I stretch out the front as Jason tips the bowl over the opening , again I feel the first drips hit me , cold and slimey again, then suddenly , slurp , the jelly slides out of the bowl and Into my panties.i feel it slid down them and around my cock and balls, it sort of engulfs them.

" That's it , you only just took it " says Jason

As I let go of the waistband some jelly slipped out the top and hit the floor with a spat.

" But it did not all fit in " said Simone, "some came out front and back "

I could feel the trifle making my panties bulge and the custard and cream gently oozing out the back of the leg holes and jelly the front. It was a strange but not unpleasant feeling .

" Ok then looks like I'm getting lasagna" said Simone standing in front of Rich , undoing my jeans and stretching the back of my boxer briefs.
She does not hold the jeans so they drop off her hips and sit at the top of her thighs, as she stretched my boxer briefs she pulled the back down slightly exposing the top of her bum cheeks.

Rich tips the lasagne and the whole lot fills the back of my boxer briefs, Simone does not finch as it hot her bare skin.

" That is your boy pants filled Davina" she says with a smirk as she lets the elastic go , pinging back ! Doing my jeans up , she says
" Was there talk of a bet or something earlier?"
Old 07-21-2022, 01:25 PM   #13
dwedgie

Rich replies" yeah , if Lisa can jump in the air , hands above her head with out her trousers / boxers falling down I'll strip to my boxers , if they do Lisa has to strip to underwear , who ever has stripped then has to run round outside of this building 5 times"

" I am up for a challange, but as all of you may see more of me then normal , you all need to possibly give me something , if I win , tomorrow you all run from here to the road and back on your underwear, if I lose , I ll run from here to to the road twice in my underwear for me to lose my trousers have to dropbelow my hips " replied Lisa.

" Ok " replied Rich
" No , why involve everyone" said Simone
" You all stand a chance of seeing me, I should have a chance of seeing all of you" replied Lisa
I don't really like the idea of Lisa and Simone seeing me in my underwear, but if we do this we will see at least one girl in Thiers, the boys have seen me in the showers , and boxer briefs are no different to sports shorts really.
" I'm in " I reply.
" Come on Jason and Simone, what's the worst that can happen, Jason we've all seen you on knickers now, Simone , us boys will be too busy to look at you" said Rich.
Simone and Jason looked at each other , and whispered to each other , " we are in " they replied .

Whilst the talking had been going on , no one noticed that Lisa had folded the waist band of the trousers over a couple of times , making the waist a better fit.

" Ok , are we all ready" said Lisa
" Yeah to see you lose " replied Jason
Lisa put her hands above her head.

" It has to be a proper jump" says Simone.

Lisa bends here knees , feet together and jumps , she goes about a foot in the air and lands , she lifts her t shirt and the trousers have dropped to her hips , bit are clearly still on them.

" Losers , I'm going to enjoy tomorrow "

Simone notices the folded / rolled waistband, pointing to it she says " that's cheating "

" No it's not , I had my hands above my head , no one said I could not fold them" replied Lisa.

" Suppose that's true" mutters Simone

We all head to where are cloths are and clean up and redress as best we can.

I manage to clean most the mess off before I get dressed . Once we are all dressed we agree to meet here at midday tomorrow to complete our dare.

I get dressed the next day , bearing in mind our dare. I put on a new pair of black boxer briefs , black socks , jeans and a t-shirt. Plus a pair of trainers.

I head off out to the farm, it's an overcast day.

I'm the last to arrive.

" You are only just ontime, we thought you had chickened out " said Lisa .

" No, just had a lay in " I reply.

" Ok everyone, listen . I have a suggestion, you all have to agree for it to happen tho" said Lisa.

" What's up " replied Jason

" I feel daring today , a race , when you all do you run ,I ll race you fully clothed, if I get back first , you all have to do the run a second time , if any one of you beat me , I ll do the run a second time in only underwear, and shoes obviously, anyone who beat me may dress , any one I beat stays as they are til I finish" replied Lisa.

" Done " says Rich.
" Gives us a chance to see you in underwear, so ok " says Simone
" I'm not sure , I mean I could end up running twice " I reply
" Come on chicken " says Simone
" Well you are down to your undies anyway " says Rich
"I m in " says Jason

All eyes are on me , " ok then" I reply.

" Ok then, get ready , down to your underwear" says lisa.

We all start stripping , I want to get it over with so I'm super quick stripping, I m putting my trainers back on when Lisa says , " what you doing , underwear only , no shoes"
" What"i reply
" We agreed yesterday, underwear only" said Lisa
" Shit we did " said Simone,
" At least it's on grass for you guys " said Lisa.
So there we are me, iny black boxer briefs , rich in blue boxer trunks , Jason also in black boxer briefs and Simone in grey sports bra and purple hipsters.

" Ok , ready , set ,go " shouts Lisa , we all head off across the field.
At the fence we all arrive about the same time, Lisa slightly ahead.
On the way back Lisa stumbles and loses the lead to Rich , just at the end Jason also beats her.

Leaving me and Simone behind her.

Jason says " come on then your turn , get down to your pants"

" And bra" adds Rich.

Pointing to Jason and Rich Lisa says " ok you 2 dress " then looking at me and Simone , " you can wait"

Lisa takes her top off ,showing the pink and white trimmed bra she is wearing , then taking her trousers off to show her pink matching boyshorts , she puts her trainers on and legs or over the field and back .
Once back , she stands catching her breath.
" That was fun, any one want to go again? No , ok then " she says putting her top back on. Her top comes down to her hips , covering most of her shorts.
Still trouserless " I stumbled on purpose, I was always going to do the run, hope you all liked it."
" Bit why " asked Simone
" I like it " replied Lisa.
By now me and Simone were dressed , Lisa still trouserless. We all agree to head to the local cafe, it's not til we get to the road that Lisa puts her trousers back on.

THE END (for now!)

Advertisements
Kink Talk