Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-04-2019, 10:06 PM   #1
MLPDRACO
getDare Sweetheart

Default Slut Training... for daring girls

Will start on this thread one slut training sequel, with 20 tasks at all. Anyone who is willing are free to join up. Pls let coments on tasks acomplished (there will be one task every 2-3days, so its easy for you to keep it up). Later starters may have to speed up a little to catch up with the others.

Tasks are supose to start easy and then go on harder till the end. Dont expect this to be a soft thread: it will be hard.

Anyone who want to give up, pls, tell the reason on coments.

For the first task, I will give you 4 days, so more ppl can join in:

Task 1 : While outside you home, wearing a coat with no shirt or bra underneath, flash you boobs to a stranger. You can do this at some distance, lets say, 5 meters top.

I dont dare minor ages. I dont do illegal stuff.
MLPDRACO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 03:05 AM   #2
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLPDRACO View Post
Will start on this thread one slut training sequel, with 20 tasks at all. Anyone who is willing are free to join up. Pls let coments on tasks acomplished (there will be one task every 2-3days, so its easy for you to keep it up). Later starters may have to speed up a little to catch up with the others.

Tasks are supose to start easy and then go on harder till the end. Dont expect this to be a soft thread: it will be hard.

Anyone who want to give up, pls, tell the reason on coments.

For the first task, I will give you 4 days, so more ppl can join in:

Task 1 : While outside you home, wearing a coat with no shirt or bra underneath, flash you boobs to a stranger. You can do this at some distance, lets say, 5 meters top.
task acomplished.
in park outside studenthome flashed my big tits tot a group of joggers, funny
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:07 AM   #3
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Waiting on task 2
HTML Code:
Old 02-15-2019, 04:10 AM   #4
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Woof woof

Dare accomplished...I think I may have almost killed my room service delivery boy though...yikes

Woof your horny puppy woof
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 11:55 AM   #5
Laila_P

I walked down the sidewalk and flashed two cars. By standing next to the road I am sure they were closer than 5 meters.

This was actually fun.

like:
masturbation, clothes control, games, everything based on randomization

mild punishment:
mild anal, online (random opponents!), ice, small buttplug, mild spanking

harsh punishment:
semi-public, non digital pictures (polaroid), toothpaste, hot wax, clean a2m

limits:
family, friends, scat, pee, digital pictures, videos, full public, permanent, illegal, blood

for everything else - ask please!
My Sexmap
Laila_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 04:55 PM   #6
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Holding place for the thread owner

I don t mean to take over this thread from MLPDRACO, but he did say there would be tasks here every 2 or 3 days ... so, since he may have had some hindering issue, I'll take over this thread until he returns. This is task number 2:

While holding eye contact with a stranger, you got to find some way for him to see your pussy. It may be over a train ride or whatever .. tells us how it went. The task will be considered complete if, and only if, it becomes clear for the stranger that your intention is clearly to show yourself AND it must last at least 20 seconds.

Good luck ladies.

I am going to pm those currently responding to this thread, but others are free to join. Next task in three days (March 9). If MLPDRACO returns, then he will be making his own announcement.
Haunted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 03:17 AM   #7
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Oohh this is/was fun. I read it in time before going to school.
As i never wear underwear i put on a very short miniskirt and thight tanktop and high heels.
As i sat in the train to school lots of people watching me how i am dressed. Skirt allready riding up. Having my legs crossed. 2 boys watching me continuesly so i spread my legs as far as i could and kept them like that for the rest of the trainride for 10min.i got so wet from it and my nips rock hard.
I had 3 classes to attend and sat in front row each. As soon as i got teachers attention i spread my legs for entire time of class and gave them a good look. Getting so wet and horny from being so slutty the train ride home was less busy. A group of girls and boys at the end of the compartment only. So i hiked skirt up around my waist and fingerfucked myself to 2 orgasms as i was so horny. I fixed my skirt, smiled at the group and got off the train home
HTML Code:
The following user says Thank You to sm_limb for this post:
Old 03-07-2019, 07:06 PM   #8
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Oohh this is/was fun. I read it in time before going to school.
As i never wear underwear i put on a very short miniskirt and thight tanktop and high heels.
As i sat in the train to school lots of people watching me how i am dressed. Skirt allready riding up. Having my legs crossed. 2 boys watching me continuesly so i spread my legs as far as i could and kept them like that for the rest of the trainride for 10min.i got so wet from it and my nips rock hard.
I had 3 classes to attend and sat in front row each. As soon as i got teachers attention i spread my legs for entire time of class and gave them a good look. Getting so wet and horny from being so slutty the train ride home was less busy. A group of girls and boys at the end of the compartment only. So i hiked skirt up around my waist and fingerfucked myself to 2 orgasms as i was so horny. I fixed my skirt, smiled at the group and got off the train home
That was above and beyond by many miles ... I'll have to make sure next tasks are more of a challenge ...
Old 03-07-2019, 07:30 PM   #9
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Today, after golfing, I went to Dick’s Sporting Goods to try out some new putters. My panties had been removed in the car, so my short green skirt was teasing everybody as I bent over my putts. I made eye contact with a salesman and pretended to squat down to read a putt facing directly at him, making sure to spread my legs wide and keep the putter off to the side. After at least a minute, the salesman came over awkwardly, trying to fix his tenting problem, and offered to buy the putter for me. I told him he didn’t have to, but I dared him to wear a skirt the rest of the shift. He said yes, so I made him wear a tight pink skirt before laughing and leaving
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-09-2019, 06:25 AM   #10
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

Default Guidelines and Task number 3

March 9, 10 a.m. as I write you all this task. I have to say I’m totally satisfied by the initial reaction to task number 2 and now it’s clear to me that the women here are up for real challenges. It’s safe to say that you already consider yourselves to be bonna fide sluts to a high degree. Nevertheless this is a training and, as such, should provide you with increasingly harder steps that are truly helpful in building up your self assurance on the path you chose. I in fact believe that there s no shame in being a slut, that sluts are happier with all the fun and attention they receive and provide to the world. Your acceptance of your role is a gift to society and to yourselves. Therefore, tasks provided in this thread will follow these guidelines:

1 – there will be no skipping steps. Tasks will have a smooth increase of difficulty in order for all sluts to have sufficient time to keep up with the process

2 – there will be no turning back. The punishment for not completing a task is to be named unworthy of this coveted role in our society. If you fail, you should admit publicly here on this thread that you are no slut material and the best you can hope for is to fall down to the likes of breeding animals.

3 – from now on there will be a new task every three days and one new rule every week. You have one week to report on every task of that same week. The rules apply for at least three months.

4 – This training will have a three months duration. There will be a final exam at the end of said period. Those of you that pass the exam will have a certificate issued on their name as proud sluts of the highest order.

TASK 3:

goal: prove yourself worthy of being a cum dumpster

a – describe your sluttiest outfit
b – make alterations to make it even sluttier - describe them.
c – go out there in your “uniform” and give your number to 30 guys, letting them know you re looking for sex, make of them cum.

RULE 1:

“Never use the word – dare (or equivalent) - to make excuses for your slutiness. Embrace the slut you are”
Old 03-11-2019, 01:02 AM   #11
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

March 9, 10 a.m. as I write you all this task. I have to say I’m totally satisfied by the initial reaction to task number 2 and now it’s clear to me that the women here are up for real challenges. It’s safe to say that you already consider yourselves to be bonna fide sluts to a high degree. Nevertheless this is a training and, as such, should provide you with increasingly harder steps that are truly helpful in building up your self assurance on the path you chose. I in fact believe that there s no shame in being a slut, that sluts are happier with all the fun and attention they receive and provide to the world. Your acceptance of your role is a gift to society and to yourselves. Therefore, tasks provided in this thread will follow these guidelines:

1 – there will be no skipping steps. Tasks will have a smooth increase of difficulty in order for all sluts to have sufficient time to keep up with the process

2 – there will be no turning back. The punishment for not completing a task is to be named unworthy of this coveted role in our society. If you fail, you should admit publicly here on this thread that you are no slut material and the best you can hope for is to fall down to the likes of breeding animals.

3 – from now on there will be a new task every three days and one new rule every week. You have one week to report on every task of that same week. The rules apply for at least three months.

4 – This training will have a three months duration. There will be a final exam at the end of said period. Those of you that pass the exam will have a certificate issued on their name as proud sluts of the highest order.

TASK 3:

goal: prove yourself worthy of being a cum dumpster

a – describe your sluttiest outfit
Sheer top, short skirt halfway thighs, high heels. Sluttiest outfit that is legal in public

b – make alterations to make it even sluttier - describe them.
Made the skirt shorter so a bit of asscheeks peeks underneath it.

c – go out there in your “uniform” and give your number to 30 guys, letting them know you re looking for sex, make of them cum.
Went to the bar and handed out my phone number out to i think at least 39 guys. Ps it is my second private phone with all my sexy stuff on it.
Allready have lots of whatsapps from the guys

RULE 1:

“Never use the word – dare (or equivalent) - to make excuses for your slutiness. Embrace the slut you are
HTML Code:
Old 03-12-2019, 11:32 AM   #12
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

In regard still to task number 3, I have to point out that part of the task was to make one of the guys cum. This part was not included in sm_limb report, so I'll have to assume it was only partially successful. I'm sure she will make amends on future tasks, because she s now obliged to not leave the house without edging immediately before going out. Further requirements will be added in case of less than optimal reports.

TASK number 4: Business Card

Have a business card made for yourself. You must have at least a hundred copies printed out. Such card will contain the following information:

- made up name (choose something sexy)
- profession: one of the following: cumdumpster, slut in training, fuckhole, fucktoy, or any other you may fancy that goes to the same effect.
- phone number: your burner
- any other form of contact you re confortable with (like, for instance, your getdare nick)
- an avatar: sexy picture of your choice (bonus points if a pic of yourself with no face)

Cards must be retrieved in person

Have fun
Old 03-14-2019, 06:22 AM   #13
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

I ordered the cards yesterday online and picked them up today.
Barbie Bimbo
ENF slut ceo
My burner
And a pict of me faceless on bed spread naked on high heels and big dildo in my pussy
HTML Code:
Old 03-14-2019, 06:33 PM   #14
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

Task 3:

Sluttiest Outfit: I have a tight, black dress, strapless, that barely covers my ass. I have had it for a few years, so I decided to modify it by cutting 2 inches off the bottom and adding red lace to the bottom in a tapered sort of way so the the lace was tight to my ass, looking like Lacey underwear popping out from under my dress. I felt that this would draw attention to my ass and pussy region, and make it enticing to look at.

I went out to a bar, giving my number to every guy I saw. After making sure I hit 30 desperate souls yearning for sex, I started looking for the lucky bastard who was going to get to cum at my hands. I found a tall guy in the corner, the brooding type not keen on being in the middle of the action. I walked up to him and whispered in his ear that it was his lucky day, and I was going to make him cum. I ran a finger. Over his cock, feeling it fill out, and smirked as Ari got on my knees in the corner, hidden behind the jukebox and high top tables. Five minutes of sucking and tugging resulted in the biggest load I have ever taken, and earned me a free margarita for my efforts.
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
The following user says Thank You to SasssySlavePuppy for this post:
Old 03-16-2019, 07:44 AM   #15
Haunted
getDare Sweetheart

I want to congratulate Sassy on an excellent report, a little late sure, but excellent nonetheless. Gotta keep up with the pace because we're already at

TASK number 5: Walk of shame

Time to hook up. Make use of one of your many contacts and get yourself a date.

a - with a permanent marker write at least three words very visibly on your front torso and one more on your back (words such as "whore", "filthy" or the like).

b - dress up with clothes you can dispose of

c - agree to meet up with your date at his house

d - take scissors with you

e - shred your clothes before ringing his bell

f - enter the house naked and have fun

g - borrow a shirt of his for you to wear on your way back home

h - you are also allowed a pair of heels, but that s all

i - you are NOT allowed to have a car take you back home

j - he must cum on your face just before you leave the house

k - he may walk you home if he wants to and if you so desire ... but if he does, you re not allowed to hide in any way whatsoever on your way back home.

Go for it.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Haunted for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk