Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-06-2019, 10:44 AM   #1
lilith_
getDare Devil

Female 24/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place (anal only)

24/female/sub seeks 24-36/male/dom in any place

Hello!

I am Lilly, I am 24 and I am a cute little pink dolly! Oh. And a switch. However my submissive side is much much bigger than my dominant side. I am looking for something very specific so I will try to make this as clear as possible! If you won't read all of my ad, do not bother messaging me. If you are a dominant dork between the ages of 24-36 continue reading:

WHAT IS MY ROLE?​

I am a submissive soul and I am mostly into D/s relationships and I am also drawn to the DDlg lifestyle. However, I do not age regress so ageplay is not really my thing. What I like about it is being seen as someone younger and naive who needs guidance and support. So, I am a middle! Middles are the teenagers of the DDlg community and... they are pretty rare. However I think we are rare because people don't know that this role exists

WHAT AM I LOOKING FOR?​

This is the part where some people will close the tab and move on reading other ads. So, let me first let you know of the things that might be a deal breaker for you:
I am polyamorous, I want to be able to see other people while we are playing together.
I have a long distance partner. We have been together for 2.5 years and he will ALWAYS come first. His rules will NEVER be broken. If you are uncomfortable with the fact that I love another person, please do not try to initiate anything, I do not want drama.
I do not want a full D/s relationship with you. I am only looking for a casual play partner who will also be my friend!
Okay, let's get back to what I am looking for! I am looking for someone who is fun to talk to, kind, understanding, intelligent, someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and can have a good laugh. I am not looking for a hard Master. I am NOT a slave and I have no interest in becoming one. I want a dominant friend who can boss me around and make me blushy! If it turns out that we are a good match, then I am open to something more serious. I want this person to have full control of my butt and I will be his anal only little cute dolly. My butt will belong to you and you will help me stretch it to the limit! I want to be a true butt slut with a loose ass and a tight little pussy. Can you help me with that?

So that's the one thing. There is also a bonus but I am pretty sure that it is very hard to happen. As I said I am a switch and poly, but I am also bi! So I think it would be really fun to have a girl into our friendship/relationship. I would prefer a little who I can also dominate, but not too much. Just playfully tease her and humiliate her when it is needed I love being an older sister, this way I can be both submissive and dominant AND also satisfy my love for girls! If I were to find this, I would be very very very happy!

A LITTLE EXTRA INFORMATION:​

- I need my time. It is very hard to feel submissive to someone that I do not know or that I do not have some sort of friendship with him. So it will take a while until we start playing. If you see this write buttercup in your application. It is hard for me to trust people so you will have to be very patient with me.
That brings us to my second point: pictures and videos are not a limit (hell, the internet is full of my pictures and videos!) however I need to be comfortable with someone to send him pictures privately. So please, keep that in mind.
Do not make me call you Sir/Daddy right from the begining. I really dislike that and it will take a long time until we get there. I need time with someone until I can call him Sir/Daddy.
My pussy will not be involved at all in this relationship. It belongs to my Sir as well as my orgasms, however you will have full control of my ass.
I have a roommate who hardly ever leaves the apartment but I have my own room. I cannot make noise when she is around!
I have a big collection of toys.
I will wait a week or so before messaging the right person. I first wanna read all the applications just so everyone will have a chance at messaging me.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS

orgasms (duh???), edging, impact play, pain, anal, anal gape, anal stretching, intelligence, bondage, humiliation, dressing up, bladder control, humor, orgasm control, bodywriting, gags, denial

Dislikes:
a lot of pain, lines, corner time, hidden public, a lot of humiliation (verbal or not), ice and toothpaste (on my body)

Limits:
diapers, wetting, poop, anything stupid (aka illegal, dangerous and getting caught), non consent, blackmail, liars, fake "Masters", stupidity, full face coverage, electro play, ice inside vagina/ass, vomit, intoxication, total sensory deprivation, caging, punching, needles, figging, yelling

Here are some more details of my likes:

Edging: I love the desperation it brings!
Anal: I want to have a loose ass. It makes me feel so slutty!!!
Denial: It makes me very submissive and obedient. I love anticipating the orgasm and it makes me look forward to something!
Pain: I like mild to medium pain, it makes me very very very wet and here's a little confession: I need pain when I cum. So I always either bite or scratch myself blushes
Humiliation: Ooooooh how I loooove it! I love being humiliated and called names! However I only love it when it comes from people that I play with. Not from random strangers online.
Bladder Control: Again. Desperation. Fun stuff.
Dressing up: I love makeup and I looove being treated as a dumb slut!

That's all for now! The rest will he discussed between you and I on kik! Please write me detailed and long applications because I will only choose the person who stands out the most. Humor, personality and respect (outside scenes haha) are what will catch my eye.

IMPORTANT NOTE: write your kik username on the title when you PM me. If you write your application under this thread, chances are that I won't see it, so I am accepting applications only via PM!

last orgasm: november 2022
my discord server: how to get in
wanna message me? my usernames

Last edited by lilith_; 03-06-2019 at 11:56 AM.
The following 2 users say Thank You to lilith_ for this post:
Old 03-06-2019, 11:40 AM   #2
lilith_
getDare Devil

Females can apply too but I have never tried femdom and I am not really interested in it... But if we get along I can test myself and see if it can work out!

Old 03-08-2019, 03:30 PM   #3
Faithfullyyours

Good luck, Lilly ♡
I hope you find someone amazing ♡ tempted to send you a song
The following user says Thank You to Faithfullyyours for this post:
Old 03-09-2019, 06:02 AM   #4
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you all for your messages! But that's a little more to those who read all of it

Im in vacation until next weekend so I don't have time to answer your messaged! I'll get to it, promise ❤

Old 03-09-2019, 06:17 AM   #5
anoo666

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilith_ View Post
Thank you all for your messages! But that's a little more to those who read all of it

Im in vacation until next weekend so I don't have time to answer your messaged! I'll get to it, promise ❤
Enjoy your vacation
Old 03-16-2019, 06:18 AM   #6
lilith_
getDare Devil

I'm back! I will take time to answer to all of you <3 I still accept applications so you're free to send yours!

Old 03-17-2019, 09:03 AM   #7
lilith_
getDare Devil

I'd like to try my luck with women too (I've never had a female Dom!) so go ahead and apply if you want!! <3 <3

Old 04-01-2019, 02:35 PM   #8
Peachybaby
getDare Sweetheart

Who wouldn't love to dom this cutie <3
The following user says Thank You to Peachybaby for this post:
Old 04-11-2019, 04:27 AM   #9
lilith_
getDare Devil

I decided to start looking again ❤

Old 04-16-2019, 05:33 AM   #10
lilith_
getDare Devil

Thank you for all the applications! I am not looking anymore, I found someone outside of getdare <3

Old 05-09-2019, 03:28 AM   #11
lilith_
getDare Devil

It didn't work out with the guy, so I am looking again <3

Advertisements
Kink Talk