Old 05-24-2011, 04:15 PM   #1
Shades
getDare Devil

Smile Person Above Sticky and Glue Dares

I am trying to start this Person above thread, so don't be shy just chip in and have fun.

Here is a start; melt gummy bears in the microwave and pour out onto a surface, wait for it to cool a little, then sit or step into it.

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
Shades is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Shades for this post:
Old 05-24-2011, 04:57 PM   #2
cute_boy

put as much glue in your underwear as you can. now cum like that.
cute_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
daremaster 1
getDare God

You must glue your underwear to yourself for 5 min!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
Shades
getDare Devil

Soak your socks in glue then wear them until the glue dries. (Elmers or some other water soluble glue)

Likes: Bondage,wetting, messy, enema, anal, humiliation, hidden public, sticky, masturbation, diaper, laxative, messing, lines, chance, rules, etc
Limits: Public, family, disgusting eating (poo/pee/cum), illegal, signature, extreme pain, photos/cam, cbt, unhealthy
By accepting a dare from Shades, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, and the aforementioned assumes no liability for any actions taken thereof
The following user says Thank You to Shades for this post:
Old 05-24-2011, 06:57 PM   #5
daremaster 1
getDare God

I will do that latter!

You must stick 3 chewed peaces of gum on you penis!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 05:15 AM   #6
GermanSlaveBoy
getDare Sweetheart

Chew 2 hole packs of bubble gum and put all pieces in your underwear. make sure they all contacts the skin. Spread them all around and wear the underwear for the rest of the day without cleaning.

Likes: bodywriting, masturbation, Creative, wedgies, messy, humiliation/degradation
Dislike (but ok): mild pain, Tease and denied, anal
Limits: permanent, Shaving, family, public, illegal, pics with face, cbt

Kik: GermanSlaveBoy87
GermanSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #7
hovie907
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to hovie907 Send a message via Yahoo to hovie907

-laughs evily-

pour honey all in your underwear so that it sticks to you and then put honey on your nips also. I know this may suck but i could have dared you to glue clips to your nips so i know your thankful.

As for me... wonder what im going to have ta do. :l
Will do: wedgies, swirlies, ball busting, gut punching, nipple torture/purple nurple myself, shoe licking, sock gagging, messy, writing on myself with perm marker, time control dares and plunger/marker anal dares. Beat this loser good!

Will attempt humiliating public or semi public dares. If I'm dared something to do in public, better make it humiliating and embarrassing.
hovie907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #8
Shades
getDare Devil

Glue your shirt to your nipples and around your waist. The pour a whole bottle of refrigerated molasses down your collar.

Old 05-25-2011, 08:43 PM   #9
Lorna
getDare Sweetheart

Get some glue and rub it between your fingers so they stick together slightly, then put glue on your fingertips and let it dry. Then masturbate vigorously and wash off
Lorna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:15 PM   #10
atilaus

Fill a pair of socks with syrup, then wear them for an hour >=)

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:23 PM   #11
Shades
getDare Devil

put a big glob of super glue on your lips and stick your finger in your mouth, then close lips around finger and stay that way for two minutes. Try to get the finger out without using the other hand.

Old 05-26-2011, 05:29 PM   #12
atilaus

I dont think that one is safe... How about another? Lol

limits: pain, public, bodily fluids

will do for punishments: webcam, dare slave, poop.

I will do any dare PMed to me.
atilaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Shades
getDare Devil

Using wood glue attach a small block of wood to your heel. Attach it with rope and dont move it for twenty minutes.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #14
Shades
getDare Devil

Lets get this going again

Old 06-15-2011, 07:47 PM   #15
flatshot18

syrup in your tightest underwear. pull it up for a wedgie. put honey in high socks, put a pair on your feet and a pair on your hands/arms. stay like this for 30 mins, enjoy.

make me learn my lesson!

m/23
likes: Feet, cum, small beginner anal, xdress , semi-public (stuff hiding or underneath clothing, or leaving people kinda wondering), beginner bondage, small messy, diapers (though not using!)

limits: pain, public, pee/scat
flatshot18 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to flatshot18 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, glue, sticky