January 14th - 14 edges
Dom but enjoy subbing too
22 FtM (still pre surgery )
Alexy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2020, 05:36 PM   #18
Anzu

Award Star

Jan 15th, denied for sure 😌

DOM - Likes: Owning, Underwear, Himbo, Bondage, Milking, Edging, Cumcontrol, CBT, JOI, Chastity, Denial, Hypnosis, Clothes Control, Semi-public, Pup play, Jockstrap & sweat ...

KIK anzu.123
Anzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:41 PM   #19
van9069

I have completed the first 8 days of this year and it has been so much harder then I thought

The days are filled up until the 15th so need to continue on from the 16th. Please be nice!

Only allowed to cun from anal only

Likes - Hidden public, risky, humiliation, pee, anal, pain, messy

Dislikes - Very public, heavy pain

Limits - Permanent things, involving others, family or friends, poo, pics, vids

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
van9069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 12:55 AM   #20
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by van9069 View Post
I have completed the first 8 days of this year and it has been so much harder then I thought

The days are filled up until the 15th so need to continue on from the 16th. Please be nice!
**evil grin** oh hi!
Nice? Hmmmm... nope! 16th- Denied!
You're welcone. =^-^= I bet I can fill most of your year with edges and denial.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 11:59 AM   #21
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by frgla View Post
Jan 12th: 1x Edge. You will have to complete this fully nude somewhere outside your home in a publicly accessible bathroom.

Additional conditions: Stripping down and getting dressed again have to be completed near the sinks outside of a cubicle and your clothes have to stay on the counter of the sinks while you complete the task. You must remain naked for a minimum of 15 minutes before and again 15 minutes after the edge. You must change cubicle at least once. Ear plugs must be worn from before you get undressed until you are fully clothed again.

You will also have to write a report in this thread or post it as a blog on your profile describing the whole task and what you experienced/felt throughout. It should be at least 500 words long.
I have been dreading and looking forward to this dare since I read it because it was going to be one that pushed my limits more than before. I like hidden public dares but don't want to get caught and definitely don't want to be arrested and this had a good chance at both of it didn't turn out well

Having not cum for over a week and edged more than I have before I was already nervous about this day. Trying to think of the perfect place to do this there wasn't any place that stood out. The things in my favor was I was in a new city where I didn't know anybody, it was quite small and that I was leaving soon after.

I looked at the bathrooms at the place I was staying but having tested it out a couple of nights before I'm glad I did because they had a lot of people coming and going as well as cleaners coming through who may have taken away my clothes which would not have ended well.

There was a park across the road from the beach and this looked like it would be my best chance to complete the dare without getting stranded naked in public. The doors were locked overnight so I knew I couldn't go at 2am to avoid people so I had to time it carefully.

There was no way I could go in the middle of the day as there were too many people so it was either early morning or late at night. I figured morning would be safer so this is where the plan started

The sign said it opened at 6am so that morning I set out early and got there about 615am. The car park was empty which gave me a bit more confidence to go through with the dare. There were two cubicles and a sink which fit the dare perfectly.

I quickly stripped down and left my clothes on the sink and hid in a cubicle to start the timer. The ear plugs when in which scared me the most because of how vulnerable I now was. I couldn't hear if anyone came in and even worse if someone did and asked about the clothes I wouldn't even know.

I purposely didn't start to edge for the first 15 minutes because I knew it wouldn't take much at all to get there both from the all the other edges combined plus from how exposed I currently was.

The first 15 minute timer went off so I changed cubicles and saw nobody was there and secondly my clothes were still at the sink PHEW

Shortly after I was allowed to have my one and only edge. Frustrating because I'll do just about anything to cum right now. It was then time to start the next 15 minute timer so I could get out of there before things could turn bad.

This was even more nerve racking then the first timer for some reason and one the timer went off I was SO relieved to see my clothes still at the sink.

I quickly got dressed and got out of there. I wanted to cum so bad there in the open because the adrenalin was going but instead I had to leave frustrated and horny out of my mind.

I'm not sure how many more edges I'll be able to do before I break the rules so I will need a punishment that will make me think cumming isn't going to be worth the consequences. Thanks for the dare.

Toys - small plug, large plug, chastity, vibrating plug, dildo, lovense, ballgag, handcuffs, nipple clamps, household items
Old 01-16-2021, 08:41 AM   #22
frgla

Great to hear your feedback from my previous task. Let's hope this thread does not die down as it would be a shame to let you cum just like that.

I also would like to hear some more details about the clothes you were wearing during my previous dare.

You've already been denied for two days. How's that been? As all good things come in pairs of three, Jan 17th will be another fully denied day.

Just because it is a denial day does not mean you get to slack. You do not have much time to prepare, so you will have to complete the following tomorrow:

Park your car about a half hour walk away from your house. Your house should be locked and the key left inside the car. Once the car is parked, lock it and walk home. Once at home, strip every piece of clothing you are wearing and leave it somewhere. You must then walk back to the car naked and drive home naked in order to go back inside your house. No touching yourself the entire day as you are denied.

A minimum of 500 words like last time in oder to give us a report will also be added.

Remember that this dare has to be completed within the limits of the 17th. You cannot start at 11pm and then run into Monday.
frgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 02:21 PM   #23
van9069

Quote:
Great to hear your feedback from my previous task. Let's hope this thread does not die down as it would be a shame to let you cum just like that.

I also would like to hear some more details about the clothes you were wearing during my previous dare.
I left most of my clothes in the car during the dare just in case they were stolen. I went into the bathroom area only wearing shorts and a top and nothing else

Quote:
You've already been denied for two days. How's that been? As all good things come in pairs of three, Jan 17th will be another fully denied day.

Just because it is a denial day does not mean you get to slack. You do not have much time to prepare, so you will have to complete the following tomorrow:

Park your car about a half hour walk away from your house. Your house should be locked and the key left inside the car. Once the car is parked, lock it and walk home. Once at home, strip every piece of clothing you are wearing and leave it somewhere. You must then walk back to the car naked and drive home naked in order to go back inside your house. No touching yourself the entire day as you are denied.

A minimum of 500 words like last time in oder to give us a report will also be added.

Remember that this dare has to be completed within the limits of the 17th. You cannot start at 11pm and then run into Monday.
As exciting as this sounds this will be impossible to do where I live. There are cameras and security everywhere in my building and I also live in a big city so there are always people walking around and it would break that limit.

Old 01-16-2021, 03:16 PM   #24
frgla

In this case it would be good to know more about your environment and what spaces you have access to.

You will still remain denied tomorrow but will instead have to find three separate public spaces and strip an item at the first two. This will mean that you find the first place, strip naked and remain naked for 5min. You leave your shirt there. You find spot #2, strip and remain naked for 5min there and then leave your shorts. You should then find spot #3 and stay there for 5min while inserting your large plug. You can then walk back to spot #2 and eventually #1. You may put on the pieces of clothing again once you reach that point of your way back. The plug will have to stay inserted. The 5min timer at #3 starts once the large plug is in.

Does this work better?

You can choose the places at your own content but they must at least be 10min walk from each other. You do not need to stop for a certain amount of time on the way back. Minimum 500 word report stays
frgla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2021, 07:37 PM   #25
van9069

Quote:
In this case it would be good to know more about your environment and what spaces you have access to.

You will still remain denied tomorrow but will instead have to find three separate public spaces and strip an item at the first two. This will mean that you find the first place, strip naked and remain naked for 5min. You leave your shirt there. You find spot #2, strip and remain naked for 5min there and then leave your shorts. You should then find spot #3 and stay there for 5min while inserting your large plug. You can then walk back to spot #2 and eventually #1. You may put on the pieces of clothing again once you reach that point of your way back. The plug will have to stay inserted. The 5min timer at #3 starts once the large plug is in.

Does this work better?

You can choose the places at your own content but they must at least be 10min walk from each other. You do not need to stop for a certain amount of time on the way back. Minimum 500 word report stays
There isnt alot of places where I live but there maybe a park with some bushland next to it further away that could have cover to hide in. I've never been there before but will go tommorow

Old 01-17-2021, 01:09 PM   #26
Asdzxc123

Jan-18 edge 5 times.

Limits: pee, crossdress, humiliation, face , messy.

Kik: g3tdar

Snapchat: Asd Zxc
Asdzxc123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 12:20 AM   #27
DareSquared

Jan 19 - whoops. Ruin for you.

Dislikes: Ruined Orgasms, Post Orgasm Torture, Ballbusting, Pain, Anal
Limits: Public, Messy, Crossdressing, Illegal, Blood, Camera

LET’S PLAY BATTLESHIP: PM me with a forfeit and let’s play.

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92272
DareSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2021, 01:59 PM   #28
Aiedails

Almost made it! But no, denial for you on the 20th January

Current dom/sub meter:
92% sub (though I will deny it if asked)

My PM dares!
Likes: Orgasm denial, edging, bondage, verbal teasing, sensory deprivation, hidden public
Limits: Pee, public, messy, pictures, permanent, degradation
Aiedails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:36 PM   #29
van9069

Quote:

Does this work better?

This was a dare that made me nervous because I never want to get caught and I would be exposed in public again. Going to a new place had extra risks because I didn't know where I could hide and if people would be there.

I went to the park at night and thankfully there were no lights around. It was very dark there which was good and bad. Good because nobody could see me but bad because I couldn't see anyone else and didn't know if it was safe. It was a good part of town so I went ahead with it anyway. I wore a jumper instead of a shirt this time because it was getting colder.

Walking into the park I looked around for a little while it seemed empty. When the trees moved with the wind it still made me jump because I thought it could be people making the noises.

I found my first spot and stripped naked. After setting a timer for 5 minutes it felt like forever. I kept looking around to see if anyone was there and I managed to get through it ok.

Now the hard part - leaving my jumper and moving away from it. I hid it in a bush and walked down the path with only my shoes and shorts on. The park wasn't that big where I could walk for 10 minutes so I went to the opposite side of it and again stripped naked for 5 minutes wondering if someone would take a late walk and become my worst nightmare. Again the timer went off without anyone spotting me so I hid my shorts and shoes in another bush, took the plug and small bottle of lube out of the pocket and walked down another path to another section of the park. I was a long way from my clothes and I didn't know if I was going to be stranded naked with a plug and lube and nothing else.

When I got to the third spot I knew I would be here a while. I haven't used the big plug in a very long time so I would have to ease it in slowly. I was there for quite a while trying to relax myself to insert the plug and then was able to start the last timer

I was feeling so horny but since I was denied I couldn't even touch myself. I was filled to maximum level and naked in public away from my clothes. It was driving me crazy because there was nothing I could do about it.

As soon as the timer went off I quickly walked back to collect my clothes and get dressed again. Thankful that nobody discovered them. I don't even know what I would do if they were stolen. I kept the plug in all the way home and realised I would have been outside for nearly an hour. It's much longer then I prefer but since I got away with it I all it was scary but fun.

Thanks for the dare. Hopefully I completed enough of it but if not I will accept a punishment for not walking far enough between each stops

Old 01-19-2021, 01:37 PM   #30
van9069

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiedails View Post
Almost made it! But no, denial for you on the 20th January
Oh I was so close!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, cum control, denial, edging, ruined orgasm