Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-08-2020, 05:30 AM   #1
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Default [non fiction] my bondage experience

So I thought I’d share a recent experience of mine. I will write this in stages to give more details and would value feedback for possible future ideas to try. I’ve always wanted to try some predicament bondage but have never had the opportunity or the guts to actually do it. By chance over lockdown I got to chat to a guy on social media who was really into it as well and was looking for a ‘model’ to work with. We discussed a lot of scenarios and shared ideas.

A couple of weeks ago as the lockdown eased we met for a drink to chat. He is about 60 and has lots of experience. I decided I would trust him and give it a go. We discussed limits etc and set a date (last weekend). We agreed that my ordeal would last 2 hours. There was no safe word, but I trusted that he knew how to read the situation.

On the Saturday afternoon he picked me up from near my flat in London and we went to his house in a town to the west of the city. I was nervous at first but we chatted along the way and soon felt comfortable. I was just dressed as normal in tight jeans and a t shirt. We arrived at his house and my nerves came back. At his door he looked at me and said “last chance to back out”. We had agreed that once I entered his house there was no going back. I didn’t hesitate tbh and nodded. I had butterflies in my stomach, felt a little light headed but I was also extremely turned on at the thought.

His house was fairly non descript. He told me to undress and I did. I took off all my clothes and folded them neatly. I was now naked in front of an almost complete stranger in his hous. I was feeling very vulnerable but also very turned on. I’m about 5’7” tall. Very slim and of course completely hairless. He looked over my body and walked around me. He said nothing and I could feel my wetness grow.

He then helped me into some latex stockings that came up to the very top of my thighs. Some shoulder length latex gloves. All black. This took a while and I was surprised how tricky they are to get on. Once on he set about polishing them up as well as spraying my body with some kind of lotion to make me looked polished. Then I put on some black platform stripper heels and finally he attached a thick black leather collar with a large metal ring loop at the front. He made me stand in front of a mirror and see myself. I must admit that I was very pleased with the look. The latex gloves and stockings seemed to highlight the rest of my naked body. The oil he had applied made me sort of shiny and highlighted my tight stomach, small tits and made me look super athletic.

Finally he held up a red ball gag. I opened my mouth and he pushed it in and thightened it. He then cuffed my hand behind my back and attached a lead to the metal ring on the collar. Standing back he walked around me admiring his work and I was now so excited I was visible shaking.

Taking hold of the lead, he lead me out the Blackfoot of his house in his garden. I paused and panicked a bit as the garden was far from private and I could see all the houses around which in turn could look into his garden. But he just yanked the lead and I was forced to walk out side exposed. I could feel my checks start to burn red from the humiliation. Luckily we weren’t out for long as he walked me across the garden to an out building which I guess was a garage. He opened the door, which for me seemed to take forever as I felt so exposed, and then he walked me into the dark interior.

To be cont...

Kik hotsassysarah2
Hotsassysarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 8 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 07:15 AM   #2
Mikieswe
getDare Sweetheart

Please continue, its so hot!

https://www.exposedrealfun.com/post/2267

Non financial blackmail, tease, denial, edging, milking, cockbondage.

Limits
Scat, financial, anal, blood, needles, marks.
Mikieswe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 09:31 AM   #3
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

We entered the room. It was quite dark and very warm. The room had a bare concrete floor but the wall opposite me was covered in bondage gear. Cuffs, straps, gags, plugs, dildos, whips. I think I groaned out loud as a shudder went through my body I was soooo turned on.

He led me to the centre of the room and this is where I first noticed the heavy metal rings bolted to the floor. He positioned my leg by one of them and shackled mu ankle to it. I felt how heavy the metal shackle was as he locked in close with a padlock. He took me other leg and pulled it wide apart to lock it to another bolt in the same way. My legs were a good meter and a half apart I guess. Uncomfortably far.

I was sweating in the heat and with my legs so wide and in stripper heels I was already feeling uncomfortable. I started to feel a sense of panic at this point. I was vulnerable, gagged and at the mercy of a stranger. I felt dizzy, started to struggle to breath, and felt the blood pumping through my body, but I also felt a strong desperate ache in my pussy. He saw what was happening and moved in front of me. He calmed me down with some controlled breathing and I started to feel a control of my breath com8ng back. I could feel drool from the gag now running down my chin and onto my tits and run down my body. I could also feel myself dripping juice from my pussy. It was almost pouring out of my lips at this point. My pussy was really aching now and I couldn’t help myself from slowly gyrating my hips in an attempt to get some relief.

He then fixed a metal bar horizontally across my legs just below my hips. This secured to something so that it was immovable. Then 8 felt some straps tighter around the tops of my thighs fixing me to the bar and completely immobilising my lower body.

Next I felt him fasten something to the cuffs around my wrists, which he then started to pull towards the ceiling. This forced me to lean forward as my arms were pulled up higher and higher behind my back. He kept this up slowly bending me over until I was leaning forward right over the bar. My legs straight but pulled wide apart, and me bent forward with my arms right up behind me forcing me into a more than 90degrees.

I could feel the pressure in my shoulders and was not comfortable. My pussy and ass felt very exposed and I couldn’t find any relief at all. But he hadn’t finished. He now fixed clover clamps to me nipples. There was a shot of pain as he clamps them on forcing a muffled scream from me. He then pulled me nipples towards the floor with cables and fixed them tightly in place. Now I was really uncomfortable. If I tried to relieve the pressure in my shoulders by moving up it caused searing pain in my nipples. To relieve these by moving down I caused more pain in my shoulders.

The I felt him grab my ponytail and pull my head back and up. This was secured somewhere with a cord fixing my head up. Even more discomfort as I couldn’t now drop me head down as it was too painful to move it.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 6 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 10:32 AM   #4
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Very good, please continue.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 10:42 AM   #5
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Looking forward to more! I'm hooked.

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:54 AM   #6
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Sorry for taking so long to write this up. But remembering it all again gets me so horny I have to keep stopping to masturbate!,

Fixed in this position I was already feeling a lot of discomfort. I wasn’t used to not being able to move at all, but added to this, any movement I made caused me serious pain in either my shoulders or nipples. My neck and jaw (from the ball gag) were aching as were my legs, especially my calf muscles.

However, there was more to come. I felt him fixing an object to the metal bar between my legs. The end of this object was pressed hard against my clit, and I knew it must be a wand or vibrator. No movement I made could move my clit away, so there would be nothing I could do. Then I felt some warm liquid being applied to my ass. I guessed this was lube and sure enough I felt him start to massage this into and around my anus. I again tried to squirm, but I was totally locked in place and there was no part of my body I could move. Then with a gasp I felt an object slowly invade my ass. I moaned as he worked what felt like a very large plug and as the stinging pain grew it was with some relief when I felt it enter fully and my ass close around the shaft. It was still uncomfortable though, but worse was to come.

At the same time the plug in my ass and the wand on my clit sprang into life with low vibrations. I jumped at first, but then started to feel the vibrations with pleasure, especially on my clit. However, I was completely unable to move. I couldn’t squirm, or relieve the pressure at all, which becomes intense when it is applied directly to the clit. At this point he moved in front of me, and placed a timer on a stand right in front of my eyes.

“We agreed 2 hours” he said. He set the timer to count down for 2 hours. “Enjoy” were his last words. I looked at the timer and a sudden panic came over me. 2 hours!!!! There was no way I’d be able to stay like this for 2 hours. I tried to shake my head, but I hurt too much and as I jumped at the pain my shoulders and nipples screamed out at me. I also suddenly felt the plug and wand increase in intensity as he turned up the level.

After only a few minutes I felt a powerful orgasm building. I could feel waves flow through my body to my pussy and I was starting to go light headed. I didn’t try to fight it and I suddenly exploded with intense pleasure in my pussy. But the waves of pleasure soon turned to pain as my body shook and I had to try hard to control the orgasm. Now it really hit me. My clit was now hyper sensitive from the orgasm and stimulation, but I was unable to move away from the powerful vibrations. The intensity of this on my now swollen clit was actually very painful and I remember closing my eyes tight as I tried to control it. My clit was way too sensitive now to take this, but there was nothing I could do. My legs sort of gave out, but as I was bent over the metal bar, I was held in place and it just pushed my clit down harder on the vibrations.

Fuck I was now in real discomfort. There was nothing I could do to relieve the vibrations on my clit. I was in blissful agony. The pain sort of an intense pleasure. My whole body started to shake as I tried to control what was going on inside me. I could feel another orgasm building, but I want sure I could take it. I opened my eyes and looked at the timer. FUCK!! Only 7 minutes had passed. I couldn’t do 2 hours of this. Then the second more powerful orgasm took over my body. It was so intense. I pissed myself as it hit me. I was moaning into the gag. My ass contracting round the vibrating plug. My good I was such an uncontrollable mess. I was breathing heavy, drool poured from my gag. My body was shaking violently and sweat poured off me.

But again, there was to be no relief. No sooner than the orgasm had passed than I felt in unrelenting vibrations on my uber sensitive clit again. All I could do was close my eyes tight and I kept just saying no no no no over nad over in my head.

After the third orgasm I looked at the counter. 15mins had passed! I had to try to find a way to cope. Otherwise there was no way I was going to make it. I tried to focus on my breathing. I tried counting in my head, but the merciless vibrations on my sensitive clit and the constant stimulation of my anus wouldn’t let me. I just had to take each and every orgasm and bit of pain the came along. I have never seen a timer move so slowly. Watching it slowly count down from 2 hours made the whole thing even less bearable.

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 3 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 12:20 PM   #7
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

The 2 hours finally came to an end, but it lasted an eternity for me. At no point was I able to switch off from my discomfort, or to get any relief at all. Each orgasm became more painful then the one before until they became totally unbearable. I honestly don’t know how I made it through the 2 hours. Looking back I’m glad we agreed on not having a safe word, because I would definitely have used it to stop. But the fact that I wasn’t able to meant I had one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

At the end of the 2 hours both the wand and the plug instantly stopped. And my god, that was on its own amazingly wonderful. I moaned out in relief. Nest I felt the binding that was pulling my hair back ease and I was able to drop my face forward. Again, the release of pressure on my neck was incredible, although the initial pain as I moved my neck from its position of discomfort was excruciating. Worse was to come. He bent down in front of me and released the clover clamps from my nipples and I screamed as they came off so intense was the pain.

He then released my hands from being attached to the ceiling and he supported me as I slowly stood upright again. This took a while as blood started to flow properly and although it was painful to be moving again, it soon passed and the relief almost made me cry.

At this point I realised what a mess I’d made. The floor was covered in my drool, piss sweat and cum. I was actually strangely embarrassed. He removed the plug from my ass and released my ankles from the shackles and unbound my legs from the bar. He had to help me stand up right again and helped me move my legs together. I genuinely can’t find the words to describe how hard it was to move at all let alone the feeling of relief.

To finish off he reattached the lead to my collar and walked me out of the bondage room and back across the garden. I have no idea if anyone was watching me, nor could I care as I was just trying to walk. Putting one leg in front of the other was really hard.

Once back in the house he removed the gag, and after a load of drool poured out I was slowly able to move my jaw and gain some relief. Finally he uncuffed my wrists and helped me circle my arms to get them moving.

I’m guessing the after care is of less interest on here, but I need to say he took good care of me. I showere and cleaned up and then he gave me plenty of fluids to rehydrate and some food. We sat and chatted and when I felt ready he drove me home.

This is all 100% true and I have enjoyed sharing this experience. Really nice to get your thoughts on it.

We have agreed to meet again at some point in the future and hopefully I’ll be able to share in here.

What do you think? Did he go too far for my first time? Should he have done more? What do you think I should try in the future?

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it up

Kik hotsassysarah2
The following 5 users say Thank You to Hotsassysarah for this post:
Old 08-08-2020, 02:22 PM   #8
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I don't see how you could do much more. It is amazing that you could endure this for two hours. I don't know about you, but I would not go back for another round.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 08-08-2020, 09:13 PM   #9
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyseniorctzn View Post
I don't see how you could do much more. It is amazing that you could endure this for two hours. I don't know about you, but I would not go back for another round.
Interesting. Can I ask why you think I shouldn’t go back?

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 08-08-2020, 10:21 PM   #10
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Waoh.
Your experience is really great. Thanks to share with us.
I try to find some good partners IRL, and it's not easy. If you feel you find a good partner, who takes care of you, who is listening of your needs and who knows what he does, you should continue to see him...
Only you have the answer. But, a good match is rare in BDSM...
Take us informed 😉

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2020, 11:19 PM   #11
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Held up in strapado for two hours seems pretty extreme, and after two hours with a vibratorn on your pussy, I would think you would be pretty raw. This whole thing seems very extreme. I don't know how you could endure it.

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
Old 08-12-2020, 08:20 AM   #12
tickletied84

Wonderful of you to share your experience Sarah. I was worried reading it, but it seems like he was there and looking out for you. I think if he's respected your limits, and you had a great time then I can't see any reason why you shouldn't go again.

How long did it take for your muscles to recover?!
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 01:41 AM   #13
Hotsassysarah
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by tickletied84 View Post
Wonderful of you to share your experience Sarah. I was worried reading it, but it seems like he was there and looking out for you. I think if he's respected your limits, and you had a great time then I can't see any reason why you shouldn't go again.

How long did it take for your muscles to recover?!
Took about a week for my legs to recover. Shoulders only a couple of days. Had a bit of bruising where I was bent over the bar. That lasted just over a week. Nipples were sore for ages. Went a bit scabby tbh 🤮.

My clit was too sore to touch for several days.

Kik hotsassysarah2
Old 08-13-2020, 02:48 AM   #14
JuniGerg
Baby Member

Don't think it's good to keep clamps on for that long, like circulation wise
JuniGerg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2020, 12:16 PM   #15
sexygirly86

Really loved your story, and it sounds like an intense but great session.
Hope you have much more exciting sessions and share them with us.

Likes: Crossdressing, High Heels, Edging, Teasing, Cum Eating, Anal, Humiliation, hidden public, semi-public
Dislikes: Spanking, CTB
Limits: Public, Family, Illegal, Blood, Scat, Piss, Messy

Clothes and Toys
Dare me in my prom/evening dress
sexygirly86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk