Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2020, 03:09 AM   #346
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
Oh wow!
I'm gonna run outta popcorn at this rate! =^-^=
Though maybe popcorn for breakfast wasn't my best plan...
Either way! Great report! =^-^=
Pass me the popcorn again, will you Princess? I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm already squirming with need. Maybe a little salt or sugar or both will help.

Oh, and the show isn't over--still have a couple of punishments coming my way and Blue has been so kind to share his edges with me on Sir's request (so 197 edges coming my way, eeeek).

In the meantime, I have something really important to do. *scratches fluffy bringer of chaos under its tiny chin*
Old 11-22-2020, 03:15 AM   #347
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Pass me the popcorn again, will you Princess? I haven't had breakfast yet and I'm already squirming with need. Maybe a little salt or sugar or both will help.

Oh, and the show isn't over--still have a couple of punishments coming my way and Blue has been so kind to share his edges with me on Sir's request (so 197 edges coming my way, eeeek).

In the meantime, I have something really important to do. *scratches fluffy bringer of chaos under its tiny chin*
It just so happens, it's a sweet and salty mix. **offers popcorn, trying to ignore my blush at 'princess'**

Really important? Oh, curious! **purrrrrs, enjoying the scratches**

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 10:55 AM   #348
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Trophy The Final Training

I thought I’d try something new today for a real challenge in my remaining two ‘extra trainings’. Why not see what the effect is of doing those two trainings one after another?

When I got into the shower with my dildos, large plug, mirror and the filled enema bag, anticipation was already building in my lower abdomen. After doing the task twice before, I was getting used to the idea of doing a large enema, though the intricacies of the task still made me squirm—the sight of myself, the unavoidable moment the dildo slips from my pussy and the knowledge of the punishment that follows, sucking and gagging on my dildo for a full 15 minutes while fucking myself with a thick dildo and a plug keeping the water in. The thought of doing it twice…squirming became an understatement for the state I found myself in.

After a few of these trainings, taking the water in has actually become the one I dread most. Expelling it is much more humiliating but it’s also the moment the pressure and cramps fade and the task comes to an end. Those long moments of taking all two litres herald the beginning of it all, make me feel full in the least comfortable way possible. Besides the obvious nickname-related reasons for which I choose to repeat training #3 four times, rather than going with any of the other trainings, it’s mostly that I’ve found I can take the enema for 15 minutes. Anything beyond that makes me feel a little sick, a sensation I’d rather avoid.

Of course, the dildo fell (spoiler alert: not the last time either), so I had 100 hard strokes of its thickness into my ass to look forward to. First I fucked it into my pussy though while sucking on the 9 inch dildo. After a while, I got into a rhythm that had the dildo in my mouth enter at the same time as the one in my pussy, a sensation that had me close to the edge more than once. My jaw was aching and my throat a little sore by the time my alarm went off and I got to admire the flushed state of my face and dripping wet mess I was, everywhere—face, drool-covered chest, pussy.

I took position for my punishment (and that word still makes me grin a little when it comes to anal, I’m sorry) and revelled in the hard strokes penetrating me. Probably should be thankful that my ass didn’t turn out to be sore after my 9h feat with the XL plug yesterday, or it might have felt like an actual punishment. Instead I tried to keep away from the edges that threatened to wash over me multiple times. I was left panting on my stomach, trying to find my breath for the second round.

While taking the water this time turned out a little easier, the cramping started earlier. This task has the major benefit of providing me with plenty of distraction from the discomfort though. After another fallen dildo (who would have thought?), I spent my next 15 minutes enjoying getting fucked. Still feeling the ache in my jaw as I write this, a lovely reminder of the pleasure that came with it. For variation’s sake, I took the 100 punishment strokes while bent over a chair. The humility inherent in that position made it all the more squirm-worthy and didn’t help my struggle not to edge.

And here I am—done. With this thread and all the tasks attached to it. In many ways, this thread was the start of tons of recent discoveries. Including the discovery of a group of people I’ve been having so much fun with it’s almost criminal (it isn’t, right? Just checking. Sometimes it feels like it should be).

So, once again… THANK YOU. For the gifts and tasks in this thread. For the ongoing shenanigans we’re engaging in. For making me smile even more often than I usually do.

You’re the best.
Old 11-26-2020, 11:04 AM   #349
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Glad to see you were able to push yourself through this huge task and finish off this thread! Great job!

I can Look forward to your next one now
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 12:02 PM   #350
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Beautiful report as always Addi! I'm loving it

And definitely a criminal group! Haven't you seen all the punishments and tasks being thrown around?!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 12:54 PM   #351
Lightze
Chaos

Your reports are inspirational!

Also they are more than a little squirm-worthy.

As for the criminality of the group, thankfully GetDare comes with a self-policing user group.

Well... maybe not self-policing... but as Blue said, there's always someone more than willing to toss a punishment out!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:52 PM   #352
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
And definitely a criminal group! Haven't you seen all the punishments and tasks being thrown around?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
As for the criminality of the group, thankfully GetDare comes with a self-policing user group.

Well... maybe not self-policing... but as Blue said, there's always someone more than willing to toss a punishment out!
At some point last week I had actual trouble keeping track of the tasks and punishments I still needed to do. So yeaaaah, I can attest to this. And to the fact that I might be the most criminal element in the gang

Last edited by AnalAddict; 11-26-2020 at 03:58 PM.
AnalAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 03:55 PM   #353
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
At some point last week I had actual trouble keeping track of the tasks and punishments I still needed to do. So yeaaaah, I can attest to this. And to the fact that I might be the most criminal elements in the gang
I *might* be up there with you....
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal dare, dare request, edge dare, spanking dare