Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-25-2021, 11:44 PM   #1
cookiesgalore

Joystick 18/nb new wand vibe dares!

Hello! I'm getting a brand new wand vibrator next week! I'm very excited, and want something fun to do with it when it comes

The wand is the Luna personal massager wand. It has 8 speeds and 20 vibrational patterns. I'm not sure what kind of dares could come from this but please, feel free to give them to me!

Things I'm willing to do: edging, ruined orgasm, dildo anally, clit torture, cunt torture, rubberband around clit, photos on kik or PMs, snapping with rubberband, spanking, clothespins on clit, toothpaste on clit, and any other ideas you may have! (within my limits)

Please, give me some tasks to do with my new toy!
Likes:degradation, hypnosis, CNC, masochism, bondage, anal stretching
Punishments: painplay, wedgies, spanking with cord, cunt torture
Dislikes/soft limits: nipple play, writing lines, sending videos, vaginal penetration
Hard limits: scat, full public, family, children, animals, ageplay, breaking skin, needles
cookiesgalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 01:22 AM   #2
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Since it's new, how about familiarising with the pattern first. Let's try the first 5, each pattern need to be used for 5 minutes in low. Draw the pattern in a piece of paper. To increase your concentration, you can't come.

Use a RNG generator to generate five random numbers between 1 to 5. Compare the pattern. If it's wrong, edge once with the wrong pattern. If you make three wrong drawing, ruined your orgasm with the third pattern. If it's correct, feel it for 2 mins in medium. You can only come if all your drawings is correct. Generate new numbers if your drawing is incorrect. The wrong point won't be reset in every round .

Let's say in the first round, you draw 2 wrong patterns. In the next round, 1 wrong pattern. You need to ruin your orgasm instead of edging.

Pm your drawing and tell me which one is your favorite.
Old 02-26-2021, 11:08 PM   #3
cookiesgalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Since it's new, how about familiarising with the pattern first. Let's try the first 5, each pattern need to be used for 5 minutes in low. Draw the pattern in a piece of paper. To increase your concentration, you can't come.

Use a RNG generator to generate five random numbers between 1 to 5. Compare the pattern. If it's wrong, edge once with the wrong pattern. If you make three wrong drawing, ruined your orgasm with the third pattern. If it's correct, feel it for 2 mins in medium. You can only come if all your drawings is correct. Generate new numbers if your drawing is incorrect. The wrong point won't be reset in every round .

Let's say in the first round, you draw 2 wrong patterns. In the next round, 1 wrong pattern. You need to ruin your orgasm instead of edging.

Pm your drawing and tell me which one is your favorite.
Totally will do! Just a slight clarification, what do you mean by "wrong" pattern?
Dislikes/soft limits: nipple play, writing lines, sending videos, vaginal penetration
Hard limits: scat, full public, family, children, animals, ageplay, breaking skin, needles
The following user says Thank You to cookiesgalore for this post:
Old 02-27-2021, 01:19 AM   #4
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Try to draw the pattern in a wave. You can see the example in here.

You don't need to precisely draw it. Takes 4 mins to feel it and then draw as goods as you can. Named them as Original. You should be able to draw the Original again from feeling the vibration alone.

Wrong pattern means your drawing isn't same with the Original.

It's an alternative from guess the pattern game where one person will set the pattern and the another one needs to guess it from the vibration.
Old 02-27-2021, 01:42 AM   #5
cookiesgalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akitawa View Post
Try to draw the pattern in a wave. You can see the example in here.

You don't need to precisely draw it. Takes 4 mins to feel it and then draw as goods as you can. Named them as Original. You should be able to draw the Original again from feeling the vibration alone.

Wrong pattern means your drawing isn't same with the Original.

It's an alternative from guess the pattern game where one person will set the pattern and the another one needs to guess it from the vibration.
oh okay, understood! this seems fun, I'll do it when I can!

(love your profile pic btw!)
The following user says Thank You to cookiesgalore for this post:
Old 03-01-2021, 11:46 AM   #6
cookiesgalore

boosting, i just got the wand vibe today so any dares/tasks are appreciated!

Advertisements
Kink Talk