Old 06-25-2015, 04:02 PM   #16
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by asderbrx View Post
Please rate: kik: BBru
smooth shaved bubble butt, nice on the eye - I am more a fan of natural rather than shaved however as a preference.

The ass is 7/10 imp

The hole is decent, quite tight but has large swollen glands in certain positions or a big pucker, maybe because you were turned on.... this deferred from my own personal preference so I am rating 7 also
sir4sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:35 PM   #17
wedgie boyy

Default rate

please rate dareboy691
wedgie boyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 04:38 PM   #18
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by wedgie boyy View Post
please rate dareboy691
Flattish pale ass with nice peachy hairs on it, hole is pale pink with a pal pink surround and is tight and well formed, not over protruding

Sub responded well to commands it was difficult to very accurately rate the finer detail as the cam was a bit pixelated due to connection issues.

Overall ass 6.1/2 / 10

Hole 7/10
Old 06-25-2015, 05:14 PM   #19
Mad_dares

Please rate mad_dares
Mad_dares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 02:38 AM   #20
boytoy1991

I have been looked at by sir4sub

my kik is boytoy1991
Limits: Most of whats not in my likes/maybes =)
boytoy1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:53 AM   #21
WiltedEgo

Available to do some ratings, kik: wiltedego
WiltedEgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 11:07 AM   #22
HotHorny996

18m here kik is: slave996
HotHorny996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #23
mutinus

Please rate my hole. Kik is mutunus

Likes: dice dares/strip games/games of chance, tasks with check-ins, orgasm control/denial, chastity, anal, underwear, hidden public, sending photos, humiliation, sph.

Limits: public, family, social suicide, showing face (at first), scat/piss, pain, camming, writing, and permanent.

Kik and telegram: PupFern
Message any time for last pic, last vid, chastity check, sph.
mutinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 10:15 PM   #24
gpguy
getDare Sweetheart

@ mutinus Yeah its a pretty nice man pussy he might get higher ratings if shaved I think. 1st pic the ass cheeks not bad either good shape though not particular muscular. 7/ 10 overal.

Dislikes: Complete body shaves, heavy anal, heavy CBT

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism, crossdressing.
gpguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 01:09 AM   #25
Buffdave

@ mutinus.

Was a very cooperative subject. He repeated many pictures to accommodate the lighting and distance of picture. His first pose, Standing relaxed showed a wonderful fresh and smooth bubble butt. He doesn't know but I begin to jerk my cock to it. The next shot revealed a large amount of anal hair. We needed to repeat this picture a few times as it was difficult to see his hole through all that hair. Diaper pose was also an issue due to his anal hair. He repeated and it revealed the hole much better. Daper pose was also an issue due to his anal hair. He repeated and it finally captured his nice boy anus. It was open a bit more than I expected for a young man. He confessed that he was fucked two days ago for an hour overall. He noted that he really enjoys anal sex. Very cooperative and submissive young man. 9/10 overall.

He then insisted to inspect me. He thought my cheeks were not so tight and made me record a video doing naked squats. He also thought my hole looked a bit used and made me fuck myself with a dildo on video . Inspection continued and he felt I was taking too long. He is going to send me instructions to record a spanking video for him once I post his review. I look forward to this.

Likes: spanking, bondage, pain, medium cbt, electro, gagged, ws, humiliation, verbal, anal play, edging, oral, nipple play, slave positions, body inspection,

Limits: Extreme pain or torture, marking, public, family, friends, illegal, permanent, scat, blood, anything unsafe such as ass to mouth, body shaving, blackmail, orgasm
Buffdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2015, 04:51 AM   #26
sir4sub

Mad dares has a nice while non sunbed (always a bonus!) ass. It is a nice shape, and is easy on the eye

Not shaved but natural and as such it is a fairly hairless ass on the cheeks

ass 8/10

Once spread the guy has a very visially nice asshole (for my tastes any way), tight with a decent pucker and non swollen anus with no leisions or anomalies

The hole has a nice circle of pale ducky pink surrounding it like a target in between the cheeks.

The hole is nicely tight a and a nice pink colour

8/10 (it might have got a higher score but some of the requested poses were ommited)
Old 06-27-2015, 04:53 AM   #27
sir4sub

Three other people from the thread have been added and sent the instructions regarding the required posses for rating - I am yet to receive their submissions but will rate in due course
Old 06-27-2015, 05:33 AM   #28
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHorny996 View Post
18m here kik is: slave996
Slim good looking slave with a very nice while pale ass which has a small amoutn of very fine downy hairy -

sub is very complaint and able to pose as directed, getting good angles, shots and lighting on all positions requested.

The hole is very tight and has never had anything in it, and this tells, very pleasing to look at almost perfect in appearance and shape - nice shape and appearance, no swelling of the anus lips or anomilies, is able to pucker and stick out the hole on command and all are pleasing to look at - also able to do the required anal winking.

Pale pink tight hole with slight pale pink surround.

Arse 8.1/2/10
Hole 9/10
Old 06-27-2015, 12:24 PM   #29
slavingforfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutinus View Post
Very nice ass
Looks great to slap and grasp
His hole could be a little more stretched but the color is great and looks hot

The biggest complaint is the hair but that is something one could get over

Very hot 8/10
Limits: permanent, illegal, blood, family and friends, crossdressing, public, face pic
Toys: only household items(I use an old lint roller as a dildo)

Kik- slavingfor

PM Dares- http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74296
slavingforfun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2015, 06:05 AM   #30
sir4sub

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutinus View Post
Muntunus has a nice ass which has some moderate hair on it in particular down the crack and aroudn the hole, but not enough so that you cannot see the hole.

The ass is a nice shape and pleasant to look at and appears more hairy when the crack gapes

For lovers of moderately hairy guys and guys who appear natural and unshaved this is a must.

He has a delightful tight paleish pink hole which is surrounded by hair, but the hole itself is easily visible and unobstructed

Over all the ass and the asshol get 8/10

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
arse, ass, hole, male, rate