Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-01-2020, 02:48 PM   #1
Mistressbeehere

Default Mistress lookimg for loyal sub

Hi guys first of all i wanna mention that this site is really really dope i love

Well i'm 26 & been mistress(secretly) for about 3 years ,but i will say i was super dominating and super kinky since i was just a kid. Anyways so about 3 years ago my bf at that time now ex introduced me to this i was not sure about it but he was so submissive and really knew i will love it and we started expirementing anyways i will not go in very details on that but thing started to get really really intense and serious to a point where i was in total control

I love fitness and adventure tho i'm what you will call a nerd at same time but i do workout and do alot of sports

Now let me tell you what i'm looking for, first of all i'm lookimg for someone i vibe with cause spark and connection is very important then i'm looking for someone really loyal super obedient and submissive as hell someone whom i can trust and as sub you should have very little limits.

In the end pardon for my english cause i was born in europe and rn i'm in states.anyways i'm always active on kik so you should message me on kik! Introduce yourself tell me your limits and kinks and do sent some of your pictures(not nude) and wait for my reply

Do know it is my second accout on getdare i forgot the pass of my first accout that i created here on getdare about week ago

Kik : Mistressbeeherez

Last edited by Mistressbeehere; 07-04-2020 at 11:51 AM.
Mistressbeehere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 01:46 PM   #2
SILVERHAIREDBEE

I am looking for a permanent Mistress to
please and serve,

KIK subterranean123

Toys:
We-Vibe Remote Cock Ring

Likes: Light pain, Bondage, CBT, Humiliation, Edging, Orgasm Control, Cum Eating, submission, sharing photos.

Limits: scat, marking, face, extreme pain, bodywriting, public, cum eating from a glass, family, messy, blood, social suicide, outdoor, permanent, illegal, heavy anal.
SILVERHAIREDBEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 10:02 PM   #3
YourEnemaLover6969

I'd your looking for a female here I am

😍:enema,anal play.extreme pain&suppositories,forced laxatives&punishment enemas.

Want 2B given enema,wedgies,&anal dares. I❤️️experimenting with new things.ifu Like this stuff. Just shoot me a message and tell what I should try next.Message and let’s have a good time. I’m also a huge brat&No limits.
KIK/TeleGram-Yourdorkbabe.
https://linktr.ee/Yourdorkbabe
YourEnemaLover6969 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk