Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-20-2020, 02:01 PM   #1
Aimy24

Default High Heel Training Journal

Day 1: 20th September 2020

Today I trained in my 3 inch stillhetto black pumps with a strap across, i only trained for about an hour today as I was moving as well as it being super hot so my feet got really warm. I walked up a down my room a couple of times then sat down for around an hour. They didn't hurt which was good but then again i didnt really do much walking, i just hope its cooler tommorow so I can traing for longer without my feet melting.
Aimy24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 04:59 PM   #2
Aimy24

Day 2 22nd September 2020

Today I planned to go out shopping in the heels i trained in yersterday but i messed up my makeup by accident so washed it off and decided today wasnt the day to go out lol.

Instead I just walked around my room in these 6 inch platform chunky heeled i have they are reall chunky so easy to balance in which i think is great to get me to get good at the height.

I wanted to test whether theese shoes worked better with socks or without i did 50 paces back and forth with and without. I can definetly say they work better with socks.

Will try again tommorow to go out and about in the low heels.
Old 09-24-2020, 04:19 PM   #3
Aimy24

Day 3 25th September 2020.

I took a few days break due to illness (don't worry was covid) so today I took it semi-easy on myself i worm my 5 inch ankle boots and walked back and forth around my room while on the phone to my GF for probably 25-30 mins. I definetly think i will be getting insoles for theese shoes, the balance was fine but my feet hurt after. No way i could wear theese a full day yet.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
heels, high heels, journal, training