Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-19-2019, 01:44 AM   #1
crossdresser21

Male 28/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place (serious)

28/male/slave seeks 30+/any sex/master in any place (serious)

Good day potential doms/dommes

I'm a 28 year old male slave looking to be owned by either a master or mistress. I'm looking to build a real relationship, one which I will be investing a lot of time into text, cam and kik communication. While being a slave is nothing new to me, the idea of giving up complete control of not just kinky sessions but everyday life has recently got my attention. The thought of slowly giving up control bit by bit is extremely intriguing and exciting.

What I am interested in:
Chastity - While, there are many aspects to my kinks, the fundamental building block is chastity and forced denial which in turns builds a craving or need to obey to receive rewards etc. The need to please is ingrained into me and will only grow with chastity length.
Sissification- To build on that hypnosis especially sissification hypnos etc and audio are exciting from a crossdressing, feminization, mindset kind of way.
Pain - including cbt, nipple play, ball stretching and torture games
Other kinks are bondage, humiliation, edging, denial, and open to much more. This is by no means a comprehensive list of my kinks and would love to explore and discuss with anyone interested. One of the most important likes is an articulate or sophisticated dominant who I can have discussions etc and not just a flakey one liner.

My limits:
My limits are mainly centered around exposure. I'm not into public exposure, blackmail as well as showing face until trust is built up. Scat, pee, urethral sounding, blood, needles etc are all hard limits too. If you are a findom, also please refrain from contacting me.

In closing, I would like to say that if your looking for a quick dom session or aren't really able to invest time then, I'm probably not for you. However if you are looking for a relationship, feel free to DM me for any details or KIK, email details. This advert was brief but I can elaborate on anything if instructed. My time zone is UTC +2

Thank you

Advertisements
Kink Talk