Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-18-2019, 02:53 AM   #1
MissJess93
Account Banned

Female 25/female/master seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

25/female/master seeks 21+/female/sub in any place

25/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any place

No guys wanted!

There we go again:

First things first: I am looking for a new play whore to live out my sadist side. Pics will be essential! ( from both of us)

I am really strict and challenging, if you are not strong enough or unsure if you want to give this a go better donīt text me.

What I am into:

I am really kinky and have apart from scat, illegal stuff and permanent marks hardly any limits. You should share my predilection for experimentalism. My sub should be willing to try out new things, her main goal is to please and obey as well as possible! This includes body examinations and pictures to regularly check on her. I am strict but caring!

Either she wants to fully obey or not. There is nothing inbetween for me. I will respect your limits, though.

I am looking for a nasty play whore who wants to be used the way she deserves!

I love: stretching, degradation, anal play,hidden public, long sessions, a bit of torture here and there and moderate pain.

If you think that sounds like you could be a fit, drop me a message with following info:

Bodysize
Kinks
Soft/hard limits

Kik: JessyNoGuy

Advertisements
Kink Talk