Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-18-2019, 02:37 AM   #1
supremetype99

Male 19/male/master seeks any age/male/sub in any place

19/male/master seeks any age/male/sub in any place

ABOUT ME
Hey! I'm a 19 year old student from the UK. I've been pretty stressed out recently so I'm looking for someone who can help me relax and take my mind off things. I've been a sub and a dom before and I'm definitely looking into exploring my dominant side right now.

ABOUT YOU
I have a fantasy of domming an older guy: like a daddy/son relationship but with standard roles swapped. But still, age doesn't really matter to me as long as you're 18+ of course.
I like muscles, tattoos, and Latino guys especially. But as long as you're generally in shape, I probably don't mind.
I'd like my sub to show face. Whilst I understand that this may be a limit at first, I'd like to see your face after we've built up some trust.
Most importantly, I need a sub who communicates. I want you to be comfortable and enjoy this as well! Somebody who keeps me informed and stays talking instead of just disappearing is a massive positive.

Oh, and toys are a big plus

MY LIKES
Stripping, exhibitionism, CBT, bondage, edging, milking, denial, cumplay, watersports, spit, longterm, anal, public, forced gay/bi, some exposure, verbal, and more. I'm always looking for new ideas and things to try.

CONTACT
Well, thanks for reading the whole thing. I'd like us to talk either on Snapchat or Kik, potentially using Skype in the future. If you have any questions please do let me know! And let me know you're interested in being my slave

Snapchat: htight5
Kik: supremetype99

Thanks again for reading. Hope to hear from you soon
The following 3 users say Thank You to supremetype99 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk