Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-14-2019, 02:34 PM   #1
KitiKat

Female 18/trans-female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US (new sub!)

18/trans-female/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US (new sub!)

Hello! Im Kiti, and this will be my ad searching for a fitting dom/domme. First things first, I will split this ad into multiple parts, please be sure to read all of them thoroughly before responding to it. Without further ado, Part 1:

1. Who Am I?
I am Kiti. I am an 18 year old transgirl sub. I am pre-op and pre-HRT currently, so thats something to keep in mind. In play, Im new to s/m dynamics, though ive done some solo play, so im not completely oblivious. Outside play, I enjoy video games, music, writing, and I am very passionate about each of these things. Im not currently employed or in school, so as of right now, I have a very flexible schedule for any play or activities! But enough about me, what about you?

2. Who are you?
Well, I figure If you came this far, theres a fair chance you are a dom/domme, and in the case im correct, this part should more or less describe you. Im looking for a dom/domme who is willing to teach a new sub ropes and will ease into things. Im looking for a dom/domme who is not cruelly strict or demanding, but firmly gentle. This means you will not push my limits. Im simply looking for someone who sees the dynamic as not just a sub/dom relationship, but a friendship as well. I figure if you can dominate someone, why couldnt you just talk about mundane things with them as well?

3. Some Extra stuff
Just some extra info that didnt fit into those other sections. I would like to start gentle, and I need a dom/domme to understand that. Another important thing is I need to warm up to start sending pictures. They are not in my limits, but It will take me some time to send any pictures that are NSFW in any capacity, and probably a little longer for videos. How long? That depends on how well we get along. Might be a day or two, might be a few weeks. I hope for both our sakes, we get comfortable quickly of course!

Another thing, just because I feel this may need clarification. I am trans, male to female. I currently have a dick. Im not on hormones right now so no breasts but I was blessed to have a femininely shaped body and face, so theres at least that. Note, that being trans is NOT being a sissy. I go by female pronouns.

And finally, the last bullet point!

4. How to Apply
You made it to the end! How glad I am to see that.! To apply to be my dom/domme, all I require is an answer to a few basic questions. Those questions can be found below!

-Your Name?
-Your Age?
-What about my ad caught your interest?
-Alternate form of reaching you (Skype, Kik, Etc)
-Favorite Color? (Mine is Pastel Pink :3)

Your choice to reply to this ad, or PM me your answers to the above questions, But either way, I will get back to everyone who gives me a reply! Thank you for sticking around, and I look forward to meeting all you potential dom/dommes!

Free Cookie if you find this <3
Old 03-17-2019, 01:49 PM   #2
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

This is a well written ad and wish the best for your search.

- little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones
Old 03-22-2019, 06:48 AM   #3
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

Well written. Hopefully the search goes well.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.

Advertisements
Kink Talk