Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 03-12-2019, 10:34 AM   #1
OldMaster

Male 56/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (be serious!)

56/male/master seeks 21+/male/slave in any place (be serious!)

So far I didnt have a great success in finding my perfect slave. If you are interested read this whole add properly. I have high expectations to my slave and if you are not willing to match them by 100% dont apply.

If you are a newbie and unsure about this: Let me say I actually prefer newbies or inexperienced subs. I just expect you are ready to be trained to a point where you will fulfill all requirements. No one says you need to be able to do any of the things I've written down below right away.
So dont let my thread scare you off. The only thing I expect is that you must be very serious, looking to be owned and trained long-term and ready to be pushed more and more over your current comfort zone.

One important thing ahead: I am actually 33 not 56. This was a fun acc as a "kid" and as I am not able to just do a second one I am stuck with this. Thought I mention it right away now instead over pm later on.

My topic says age range is 21+. But I am actually looking for 23+ - Just cant choose that for the headline.

First here are some basic points:
- Most important: If you are one of those people that decide to not answer or disappear after some time suddenly DO NOT APPLY. I am sick of wasting my time.
- You must live ALONE or maximum with a roommate. But NOT with family. On top you shouldnt have a girlfriend (even if you dont live together). Simply for the reason I dont want to cause any trouble in your relationships.
- This will be purely message based, so no cam sessions. You will document your tasks with long and well written reports along with pictures and videos. Those will be uploaded in a dropbox. You shouldnt have problems with pics and vids from the beginning.
- You should love to suffer, to be controlled and to be used. Once you submit to me I expect total obedience. We will build up control over rules and tasks step by step. The goal is to achieve full control at some point in the future as far as that is possible online. Total control is something you must want! Aside of the rules that must be followed 24/7 you must be willing to devote a good amount of time to tasks and so on. This includes DAILY messages of you.
You will just to whatever I tell you and slowly lose your own mind. If I say you to spend your whole free day standing in the corner of your room you will simply do it - without arguing. Got it?

Your tasks and training will include the following things:
- Crossdressing/Sissification/Feminization: This is probably the biggest aspect of your training. Simply because this will be part of your daily life. We will slowly build up a nice wardrobe for you. That also means you must be willing to spend a decent amount of money on new clothes as well as toys (chastity cage for example). At the beginning it will be a bit more expensive as we need a lot.of basic stuff. From there on we slowly expand your wardrobe with time. If spending money is a problem for you, dont apply please (and by that I dont mean 50 dollars or so). Your feminization will start completely public and move on step by step from there. Going semi public (crossdressed under male clothes for example) and public at some point in the future (starting by flashing panties/pantyhose/female socks and moving on from there). That means you will definitely be exposed as a sissy at some point.
- Hidden public/Semi public/Public: You must be read to be pushed from private over hidden public to public with time. The risk of getting caught gets higher with time. To a big degree this corresponds with your crossdressing training, but not only. At the beginning its just private or completely hidden but with time its gets more and more risky and challenging. You must know that you WILL DEFINITELY be caught sometime in the future. Sometimes even on purpose for your humiliation. Always said that we wont risk your job or commit social suicide or break legal borders.
BUT if you are not willing to be pushed public you arent the right slave for me, and I am not the right master for you.
-Humiliation/Degradation/Embarrassing things in general: Crossdressing and feminization should make you feel embarassed and humiliated as I obviously use it for this purpose. Aside of that you will simply get ridiculed and made to feel completely embarassed in private as well as in public.
- Chastity: Dont expect to be cumming very often any longer.
- Stupid tasks / Time wasting: For example things like corner time or whatever.
- Messy/Watersports/disgusting: Here will be occasional tasks of this as well.

I think that should give you a good overview of my expectations. Everything I mentioned above with start easy but will be slowly be pushed VERY far. You dont need to be able to do any of the things mentioned above right away. As I said at the top I like to have complete newbies. Just be READY to be trained and pushed the way I described.
Now just apply if you are 100% willing to go this way to the end - otherwise dont apply.

If this is what you are looking for send me a detailed and well written application by pm.
In your pm tell me more about yourself and then refer to every point I mentioned in my thread so I can get a proper impression of your interests,likes,experiences and current limits.
Also thats your chance to ask possible questions.

Last edited by OldMaster; 03-12-2019 at 11:27 AM.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:48 PM   #2
kelee

i hope you have good luck sir.

He is great master, is a pity i could not fit because time zones and internet issues but if you are looking for humiliating and creative tasks he is the best.

Advertisements
Kink Talk