Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 04-22-2017, 05:11 PM   #46
slave552

Please keep us informed I also admire you for your braveness to let somebody you met on the knternet controll you in that way... and congradulations that you are now officiolly his girlfriend.

So how is your live going?

Would he just in a sexual game swap roles with you or will this never happen?

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2017, 06:32 PM   #47
MasterDaddy02
getDare Sweetheart

very interested from the stand point of how he shape you to fit his needs first. And he had that all along in his mind. Is that a good thing? Something to think about. What are you going to do, when he is done with you? Afterall, it will happened and it will take place. Then what will you do? Something to stop and think about!

Clothing control, orgasm control, orgasm denial, degrading, edging, humiliation,
bondage, toothpaste, ice,
cold showers, role play, spanking, and corner time.

No thing great is created suddenly,
anymore than a bunch of grapes
or a fig. If you tell me that you
desire a fig. I answer you that there
must be time. Let it first bloom,
then bear fruit, then ripen.

On Patience
By:
Epictetus
MasterDaddy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 04:30 AM   #48
anonymou

Default At the trail's end

So it's been almost two years since my last post here. I'm not sure but right now I think this will be a pretty long post, since I feel like I need an ending to chapter of my life.

Since January or November I'm no longer together with my Master, depending on when you would really say that it ended. I still lived with him until January 9th, but I'm pretty sure it was over before that. Now I live in a small apartment outside of town and honestly feel pretty lost. Not really sure if this will make a lot of sense to most of you, but I'll try to include the things that feels important to me to describe the last years.

I was working as a regional manager but I quit that job because the hours and responsibilities didn't work out with Masters. The event that caused it was that I was really late home one night when Master had been on a business trip, and he had been waiting for me for hours. We talked about it a lot that night after my punishment and he finally agreed that I could get another job, but that I would quit the one I had.

I got a job at a small café as a manager instead. Master was really happy about this controlled a lot of what I did there. The only thing I got to wear to work were skirts and small tops. It really wasn't appropriate, but I got away with it even though I knew (and heard) everyone talk about it. I changed the dresscode so all waitresses had to wear skirts as well on his demand.

This summer however Master wasn't happy with me being there anymore. He told me that a friend of his was looking for people to a hotel in town. I didn't really question it since I didn't really have any friends or even close colleagues at the café. So I quit and started to work as a receptionist instead, which I still do.

During these two years I've gotten two tattoos as well. One on my wrist that is a pair of hand-cuffs with small hearts around them. The other one is under my left breast and says "In submission I'm free" in Danish.

Spring last year we started to visit a new club here every once in a while. Dresscode differed, but the first time Master told me I had to go there naked in a leash I felt so small. I wasn't the only one though and it was quite thrilling. The thing I remember most though was that we sat down with another couple, the girl was pretty large and had a pig nose on her face. Master and the other guy talked about us as if we weren't there, and hearing them exchange stories while I sat there in silence was easily the most humiliating thing I have ever experienced.

We started to go there a lot and it's strange how quickly I got accustomed to all of it. We got to know a few people there and one couple in their mid fourties especially well. The wife was the first woman I ever had sex with. It was at a dinner at their place. We had talked about that it was going to happen before and it wasn't that nervous of an experience that I had imagined. I was used to being naked in front of them and Master and her husband just sat there and watched.

Two times I was traded for someone else, both of these happened this autum. We had talked about this as well but I didn't know it was going to happen the first time it did. It was with a couple we knew fairly well. Master took me to the side and explained that I would be staying with the other guy and that Master would go home to our place with his girlfriend. After about 10 minutes I agreed to it but I was nervous as hell. I was wearing a mini skirt and heels. After Master had left the other guy sat down and we talked for an hour before he said it was time to leave. The morning after he wrote something on my ass before he gave me a drive home. As soon as he had left with his girlfriend Master wanted to see what he had written, but he never told me.

The second time I was just as nervous, and the guy I was with was also pretty nervous it seemed. He wasn't as calm and didn't talk much before we left. It wasn't the best experience, and I was really happy when Master came to pick me up.

Start of autumn we met a girl there who didn't have a Master, but was submissive and very into everything we did. We talked a lot and the two of us also met eachother outside of the club alone some times. One time we were going there Master told me that he wanted to ask her to come home with us. After that she spent several evenings and nights at our place and it was pretty fun to have another slave for me too. I felt almost like a big sister that could take care of her, especially when Master told us to do something she thought was embarassing. I don't really know when it happened, but after a while she was Masters slave as well. We started to go to the club all three of us and often wore matching outfits.

Small things started to change, and eventually Master told me that he wanted to focus on training her more. He said that he wanted me to help but that I couldn't be part of all of it. I was often told to stay late or do something else for a couple of hours before I got home. There were a lot of things, but finally I asked if he was still interested in me at all, and he said that he had lost a lot of interest. For a week I didn't know what to do and felt sick about everything. I told him that it was over, and honestly I hoped that he would argue with me, but he just said that I probably were right.

I slept on the couch the last few weeks when I was looking for an apartment. The stupidest thing of all is that two nights before I was going to move out she asked me to give Master a last present and let him fuck us both again, and I agreed.
Old 02-18-2019, 07:24 PM   #49
shadew21

Wow that really sucks. He should have kept both of you two and used both of you equally. Or the way I plan on doing it if ever get a second slave is always to keep the one I had first my primary always getting the attention she deserves but also being open letting know the second before they join that is what will happen so no confusion happens. After I would give them each a different purpose like my current is more of an abdl and what I would be looking for the second would be a masochist who would be like a personal slut. Then the two would mix like I would take care of the second sub with TLC in their own way and the abdl primary one with slutty slavery also. They would most likely be slaves together and be taken care of together. Again the only difference is if one has to be babies over the other the understanding would be the primary one first. However that doesn't mean the other wouldn't be treated as well. That's how it should have been taken, where he took care of you first and made sure she knew you were his primary. Then she was treated and used once he knew you were secure since you were with him for such a time and made him a master to begin with. You have to respect your origins bit discard them. Hopefully you find someone though that can give that back to you and you can create another journal.

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
shadew21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2019, 12:12 AM   #50
fieldman

If you went from a good job as a regional manager to a receptionist in a small town purely because of him, that sounds abusive to me. But it's your life and your choice.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fieldman for this post:
Old 02-21-2019, 02:33 AM   #51
Master_of_humiliate
getDare Devil

A realy great thread.
Very intresting :-)
But i am sorry for you :-(

Kik: DenMa5

Last edited by Master_of_humiliate; 02-21-2019 at 02:37 AM.
Master_of_humiliate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:55 AM   #52
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

Interested read from start to finish. Or is it the end ?

It might not have to be that.

Good luck in your search for a new job.
Dom6BDSM is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk