Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-30-2018, 08:53 AM   #1
TK400232

Send a message via Yahoo to TK400232
Male 33/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

33/male/switch seeks any age/female/switch in any place

Hey there! So I’m posting this not really knowing what I want out of it, lol. I’ve done the don thing, done the sub thing, and am really just kind of somewhere between. Not really into real intense controlling or anything, more just someone to have some fun with. I put switch, but really we can do whatever you’re into. Let’s just talk it out and see what sticks.

You: be whoever you are. This may be a better position for someone else who’s kind of waffling and doesn’t quite know what they want. We can figure it out together. Just be a good communicator though, no flakes, and be ready to have some fun. Prefer someone who’s willing to do pics and vid (we can always work into it and I promise everything stays between us). And have Kik messenger - I’m tk400232 on there.

Sorry for the vagueness here, but seriously, look at this as an open opportunity. I’m super chill about all this - just wanna help us both have some fun. Hit me up.

Advertisements
Kink Talk