Old 07-29-2014, 01:44 PM   #1
Rachie
I am the cutest butterfly ever

Default SIGNATURE LINKS - key notes

SIGNATURE LINKS

* The place to post information you wish to link to in your signature. (Toys, interests, experiences, information etc)

* NOTE: Once information has been posted you will only have a limited amount of time to edit before the post becomes locked.

* DO NOT post information you later want removing (it is not wise to post name address, email address phone numbers etc) THINK BEFORE POSTING.

* ALL usual forum Rules apply, remember this is a PG13 site so DO NOT post adult imagery or link to any.

* For information how to create a signature Click here

* Posts will NOT count to your post count.

Love Rachie x x x x

BED HABITS

LOLA.FOX WISHES SHE WAS MY FAVORITE USER <3

Last edited by Rachie; 07-29-2014 at 01:55 PM.
Rachie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 04:29 PM   #2
nintender switch

Likes (Both ways): Anal, Oral, Gentle Dom, Bratty Dom, Aftercare, Sub/Dom, Master/Slave, Ruins, Forced Orgasms, and any excuse to punish/be punished.
Punishments (Both ways): Slapping (everywhere except genitals), Mild Pain, Hidden Body Writing, Degradation and Humiliation, Online-only exposure (w/o face), Bondage, Mild Breathplay, Gagging, Bondage, Edging, Denial, AtM, Candle Wax, Fresh Cum and Piss play and swallowing, Mild Bladder Control, Control over daily life, and adding to this list.
Punishments (top) Willing to adapt to the fantasy of my sub, provided they properly consent, are sober, and their fantasy is legal. Blackmailing, full exposure, and permanent/semi-permanent consequences (and the possibility of them) are my guilty pleasure (but the "victim" must consent throughout)
Limits (Bottom) CBT, Bruises, Bleeding, Exposure w/ face, Social Suicide, Public, Toothpaste, Nipple Pain, Illegal, Permanent (long-term is fair game), Micromanaging, and Illegality.

I'm a switch because life both "giveth" and "taketh".
If ever in Malta, get in touch
Denied since 02/23/2020
nintender switch is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk