Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-28-2020, 11:40 AM   #2986
Fionana

Im in for 24 hours
Fionana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 11:51 AM   #2987
Ponies
Silly Little Filly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy View Post
@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must be crossdressed while at home 1 day for each hour late.
got this one in time

Loves: MLP, pics, cute things, acting girly, xdressing, embarrassing shopping, wetting
Likes: Rules, hypnosis, age play, makeup, humiliation, spankings, public
Limits: friends & family, live cam, public nudity

PM Dares | My Rules
Surprise Me!
Today's Role Rules: Mare

Kik: poniesgd
please turn me into an uncontrolled bedwetter
Ponies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:00 PM   #2988
dirtyballs

Quote:
@FoolishOrc You have 2 horus to reply or you must put on tight underwear and dump some itching powder down the front and back. Then give yourself a wedgy. No washing off for 15 minutes.

@mmhmm345 You have 2 hours to reply or you must edge 5 times using toothpaste as lube.

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must be crossdressed while at home 1 day for each hour late.

@dirtyballs You have 2 hours to reply or you must complete each of you CBT PM dares at max quanties.

@dbgetdare You have 2 hours to reply or you must cover your cock and balls in icy-hot then wrap saran wrap around them. Them you must give you balls 20 hits for each hour you're late before you can remove wrap and wash off icy-hot.

@playboybunny You have 2 hours to reply or you will be denied day for each hours late.

@Sissymaria8 You have 2 hours to reply or you must beat your longest chastity timer of 9days 20hours

I'm still in until the end of the month!
I caught this one

Likes: CBT, Feet, bondage, BDSM, pee, spank, spit, armpits,...

Dislikes messy, semi-public, slight messy, long denial, bodywriting,

Limits: Blood, other persons, face, permanent, ilegal, social suicide, needles, feminization, public,

Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm
Regular Toilet and Staff on Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

PM

http://bdsmtest.org/r/xqbbgzvZ
kik dirtyballs00
dirtyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:14 PM   #2989
playboybunny

Quote:
@FoolishOrc You have 2 horus to reply or you must put on tight underwear and dump some itching powder down the front and back. Then give yourself a wedgy. No washing off for 15 minutes.

@mmhmm345 You have 2 hours to reply or you must edge 5 times using toothpaste as lube.

@dirtyballs You have 2 hours to reply or you must complete each of you CBT PM dares at max quanties.

@dbgetdare You have 2 hours to reply or you must cover your cock and balls in icy-hot then wrap saran wrap around them. Them you must give you balls 20 hits for each hour you're late before you can remove wrap and wash off icy-hot.

@playboybunny You have 2 hours to reply or you will be denied day for each hours late.

@Sissymaria8 You have 2 hours to reply or you must beat your longest chastity timer of 9days 20hours

I'm still in until the end of the month!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beapy View Post
I'm in until the end of the month ^^

2 hours to respond for everyone

@ShyGuy 1 Day of Chastity for each started hour you're late

@mattreferee1 1 Edge while kneeling in front of a mirror for each hour you're late

@mmhmm345 10 Minutes of sitting on your Dildo while wearing nipple clamps for each hour you're late.

@dbgetdare medium plug for 2 hours per hour you're late. You can split it up if you need more that 5 hours to respond ^^

@playboybunny 10 minutes of having both your holes filled with a Dildo per hour you're late ^^ Try to get some housework or stuff done during that time ^^

@Sissymaria8 1 Day for each hour you're late you'll be wearing panties and will spank yourself 5 times during that duration for each Private Message you get (SMS, Kik, gD, ...)
got both just in time

still vulnerable
limits: family, too public, scat, pics, pain, blood

PM Dares and Toys
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:19 PM   #2990
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm in until the end of the month ^^

2 hours to respond for everyone

@ShyGuy 1 Day of Chastity for each started hour you're late

@mattreferee1 1 Edge while kneeling in front of a mirror for each hour you're late

@mmhmm345 10 Minutes of sitting on your Dildo while wearing nipple clamps for each hour you're late.

@dbgetdare medium plug for 2 hours per hour you're late. You can split it up if you need more that 5 hours to respond ^^

@playboybunny 10 minutes of having both your holes filled with a Dildo per hour you're late ^^ Try to get some housework or stuff done during that time ^^

@Sissymaria8 1 Day for each hour you're late you'll be wearing panties and will spank yourself 5 times during that duration for each Private Message you get (SMS, Kik, gD, ...)
Caught this in time!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:25 PM   #2991
Sissymaria8
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I missed this one by a few minutes

Quote:
I caught this one though.

I'm gonna extend my vulnerability to the end of November
PM Dares and Rules
BDSM Test
Kik: sissymaria8
Sissymaria8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 02:24 PM   #2992
Beard
GD grammar police

Quote:
Quote:
I missed both of these. so 5 edges with toothpaste and 20 minutes of dildo sitting. mmf.

I'm still in until the end of the month.

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 08:17 AM   #2993
Sismaster

@mmhmm345 respond within 2 hours or make a thread asking for dice dares to do and let the person that responds choose the numbers

i am in

Words that make me pee if I read/hear them according to my vocabulary pm dare: Soda, rain

I AM NOT ALLOWED TO CUM because of Givingwantingdares! Until the 24th of May. Extend by 1 day by using the DENY pm dare.
Sismaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:43 AM   #2994
Beard
GD grammar police

I missed this. I’ll put it in the Request Punishments thread.

I’m in until the end of the month!

Toy List

PM NO HANDS I will edge without using hands

PM EDGE I'll add an extra edge to my list. Please keep me needy and desperate for an orgasm I'm not allowed to have.
Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 09:52 PM   #2995
ShyGuy
Distinguished Member

@FoolishOrc you have 2 hours to reply or you must sprinle some itching powder all over your cock and balls

@beapy You have 2 hours or you are denied 1 day for each hour you're late

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear a MLP outfit while at home 1 day for each hour late

@dirtyballs You have 2 hours to reply or you must smack your balls 50 times for each hour late

@playboybunny You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear a butt plug under your clothing for an entire day, you may remove to use bathroom.

I'm in for the rest of the month. since the month is almost over you may make me respond in 1 hour instead of 2 if you'd like!

Sissy/USA/28/slim

kik: TheShyGuyGD

Likes: CBT/ball busting, Pee control/play, Semi-public(hidden), Crossdressing, CEI, Controlled Orgasms/Denial, pics, BDSM and Chastity.
Limits:Family, Anal, dares that involve other people/very public, illegal

ShyGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 10:46 PM   #2996
playboybunny

Quote:
@FoolishOrc you have 2 hours to reply or you must sprinle some itching powder all over your cock and balls

@Ponies You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear a MLP outfit while at home 1 day for each hour late

@dirtyballs You have 2 hours to reply or you must smack your balls 50 times for each hour late

@playboybunny You have 2 hours to reply or you must wear a butt plug under your clothing for an entire day, you may remove to use bathroom.

I'm in for the rest of the month. since the month is almost over you may make me respond in 1 hour instead of 2 if you'd like!
caught this

vulnerable till the end of the year
limits: family, too public, scat, pics, pain, blood

PM Dares and Toys
playboybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:06 PM   #2997
beapy

Quote:

Puh if i wouldn't have checke now I would have prob been late😂
Old 10-30-2020, 02:47 AM   #2998
FoolishOrc

Quote:

Oops I didn’t catch it in time
Limits: no public, no face, no degradation, illegal, blackmail
PM Dares here:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92828
I'm a certified cum slut. Use me and abuse me
I AM BEGGING TO BE USED BY A REAL MAN

Kik: FoolishOrc

Spoiler:
Please force me to buy sissy clothes in person
FoolishOrc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:17 AM   #2999
dirtyballs

Quote:

wow 50 x 10 hours = 500 thank you!

Likes: CBT, Feet, bondage, BDSM, pee, spank, spit, armpits,...

Dislikes messy, semi-public, slight messy, long denial, bodywriting,

Limits: Blood, other persons, face, permanent, ilegal, social suicide, needles, feminization, public,

Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm
Regular Toilet and Staff on Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F]

PM

http://bdsmtest.org/r/xqbbgzvZ
kik dirtyballs00
dirtyballs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 12:54 PM   #3000
Mandi_li

I am vulnerable for the next few hours.

Mandi
30's, Trans, crossdressing, queer transvestite femme, bi, 7in ... w/ a cock! Yes!

FEET, #PicProof, CD/TV, sub, BDSM, cum, kink, piss, abuse, stripping..~okay with: cum eating, semi-public, anal, CL
limits: full face, illegal, shit, full public, stupid

** KIK: Mandi.TV ** SNAP: Mandi.NolaFeet [email protected] ** SKYPE: nolafeet
plz mention GD &age. 18+only (i never reply to 'hey')
Mandi_li is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk