Old 03-20-2012, 07:40 AM   #31
slaveguy210

i dont want to dare i just want a dare...

Limits for this dare: no involving other people, going around the bathroom naked, no head in toilet, no scat or piss or cum eating, no crossdressing, will go nude in the stall and other things but only semi-public nudity and only in the stall

I am ok with losing some clothes but not ok with leaving nude
slaveguy210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:19 AM   #32
Belowyou

OK then go into a stall, strip naked and kneel down. Then clean every inch of the stall's floor with you tongue. Stay on your knees no matter if there's other people in the toilet somewhere. Then put your clothes back on and wipe the toilet seat (the plastic part were people put there ass, not the inside) with your face. Go full circle one time. Afterwards you can leave the stall and toilet.
Belowyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:22 AM   #33
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

go into the "wrong" toilet (eg. if male use the females toilet) use the toilet but keep the stall door open the whole time with your legs parted. then remain in the stall for at lease 30minutes after you are finished. have fun!
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #34
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to augustactor

Strip naked and bend over so your ass is facing the door and start jacking off, for 5 minutes. Then for another 5 minutes jack off and cum while on your knees under the walk and into the next stall. now you are allowed to get dressed and leave.

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

A quick sexuality map for those who care
augustactor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:29 AM   #35
Belowyou

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvXTRMcbt View Post
go into the "wrong" toilet (eg. if male use the females toilet) use the toilet but keep the stall door open the whole time with your legs parted. then remain in the stall for at lease 30minutes after you are finished. have fun!
Dude I'm a guy so I think they'll call the police if I do that
and if a woman would do that, there's a high chance of her getting raped or harassed
Belowyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:28 AM   #36
Dalekhuw

do this then

go into the male toilets and piss on the toilet seat and sit in it for a minute

could i have a diaper or sock dare and make it messy

Sissy Name: Lucy

Loves: Anal, Enemas, Piss, Poop, Diapers, Crossdressing, Feminization, Sissy, Messy, Hidden Public

Limits: illegal, blood, face pics, cams, public, family/friends, destroying clothes, CBT

PM dares! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74455

My Toys & Clothes: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92881

Kik: Lewi6410
Dalekhuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:30 AM   #37
christy3

next time you use the restroom and make sure you go into the stall and spend at least 10 minutes making loud strained noises (make sure other people are in there )

Limits
Anything that will get me arrested, scat, anything harmful, photos, things involving family
christy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 10:59 AM   #38
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

get naked and spank your but till its red
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:16 AM   #39
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Masturbate into a pair of underwear.
Leave the underwear in the stall closest to the wall.
Now Go into adjacent stall and wait for someone to take them.
(If you want, you could confront them if you want and see about having fun haha.)

Been hoping to find someone to make me their dare slave. It's been a while since I was last on here.

Old 03-21-2012, 02:52 PM   #40
male sex slave

Remove your clothing shut your eyes and throw your clothes into different cubicles then when naked go on hands and knees and find them

dislikes : blood, poo,permanent

will do others pm me dares
male sex slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 03:51 PM   #41
SneakerSlave

Get naked and use your underwear to clean all the toilets and toilet seats with it, while leaving your clothes in the stall you were undressing in. If everything is tidy, dress up. Of course wearing your underwear.

I am looking for dare(s) to do in an open toilet in a park, which is very rancid because it's not being cleaned ever. Men piss on a sladded floor, there are no real toilets in there. So the floor is often being used too of course. It's next to a road, but once inside I'm out of view. It cannot be closed, so everyone could walk in there any time.
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #42
collegekid53

I want you to get naked and lay down on the floor with your ass up in the air. Spank yourself 30 times on each cheek, then roll oven onto your back and jack off until you cum onto your stomach. Then get up, get dressed, and leave.

pm me "facial" and I will give myself a cum facial
pm me any dare and I will do it

likes- complicated dares, messy, private humiliation, piss, cbt, sub, masturbation control

maybes- anal, scat, forced bi, anything not in my dislikes

limits- blood, illegal, family, public, social suicide, beastiality

I am looking for a long term mistress. PM me if interested.
collegekid53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:54 PM   #43
siknezz

get naked and jack off in a closed stall. BUT you can only jack off when someone is in the stall next to you. Additiionally you have to stand up if possible so that there is an obvious shadow of you jacking off going under the wall between youre stall and the person next to you. You have to keep doing this til you cum and then you may get dressed and leave.

am now trying to get public out of my limits, The idea of public dares is starting to appeal to me so feel free to pm me some public dares. i may be able to get pics
siknezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:27 PM   #44
SneakerSlave

You have to go to a rest room with stalls that are open underneath. You undress and put all cloths on the floor so that someone in a stall next to you can see that lying under the floor. Since you don't like public and dirty... you can stay inside the stall. But you have to bring something that can be inserted in your ass and what is at least half an inch wider that the largest object you have inserted there before. You are trying light stuff regarding anal, so time to widen it a bit. It has to go inside at least 10 times so that it get's smooth. Then you take a picture from it. So on the pic you will see your ass, the thing sticking out of it, the toilet and the clothes on the floor. Isn't that a nice picture in your photo album?

> I've done the dare/assignment yesterday in the public toilet (see a few messages before this one) and have thrown my clothes on the floor. I liked it very much, except I needed to go home in those clothes after jerking haha. But the idea makes me hot again, so I am willing to take another dare for the same rancid public toilet. Anyone?
Cum, outdoor, public, bit pain, bondage, sneakers, clothing and sneaker assignments (risk-damage), integrating assignments in real life, anal, feet, spanking, masturbation control, piss, dice games & dares.

No turn on, but possible:

Scat, messy

Limits:
Blood, unsafe & physically dangerous, skin damage, femdom & female clothes, diapers, extreme pain, family & Friends

I have a Yahoo group which contains all my clohing, which a dom could use to determine what I need to wear/risk
SneakerSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 04:36 PM   #45
augustactor
getDare Sweetheart

Get undressed and bend over, ass is facing the door and start jacking off, for 5 minutes. Then for another 5 minutes jack off and cum while on your knees under the walk and into the next stall. now you are allowed to get dressed and leave.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, person above, public, restroom