Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-28-2020, 06:25 AM   #1141
tasked21

You will be a show pony, put on any pony gear you have if any or at least try to make a bit gag. Knee high step to every room in your home with perfect posture. After, attach your lead to a post you can be free after you edge 3 times.

I will be a dog

Toys: collar, leash, handcuffs, small plug, vibrator, panties and other clothes.

Limits: scat, pics, public. extreme pain

Control my days:
https://teamup.com/ksmfjfd6uafma9vpwt

PM Dares
tasked21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 06:32 AM   #1142
MoLa

You must be naked, wear a collar, drink and eat from a bowl (No hands) if you want to masturbate then hump something and roll in your cum.

Ill be a horse
chastity, light pain, cum eating, bodywiting, selfbondage, feminization, denial, hidden public
dislikes:
anything not otherwise mentioned
Limits:
full public, friends/family, needles, sounding, blood/vomit, scat, face pictures, illegal

My Toys

PM Dares

Sissy Slut

M/23
MoLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:33 AM   #1143
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

You’re going to spend the day nude and inside your house. You’ll sprint everywhere you need to go and only eat leafy greens the whole day. On top of that, you are not permitted to use the bathroom and must go outside or on a towel while standing up.

I want to be a fish!

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky messy little piddlepants who needs their diapers

https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...73#post5464573
SmellyMelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:39 AM   #1144
logo1234grum

You have to spend at least 15 minutes tomorrow with at least your head underwater. You can do breaks for breathing, but only after at least 1 minute underwater and the break doesn't have to be longer than 2 minutes

I can't think of a pet right now, so chose for me (within limits)

Likes/Limits:

Toys: 6 cm anal toy, rubber bands, clothespins

PM DARES

Add tasks to my calendar: https://teamup.com/ksc187zb9if2ne6c62

My Favourite Celebrities: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92853
Help me worship them by addding tasks into my calendar

Discord: logo1234grum#8723
logo1234grum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:07 PM   #1145
Abbb

You're a cat, so! You must wear the collar for the entire day, all beverages must be milk and drunk from a bowl like a cat, you must be naked in your house and crawl on all fours, find a toy or household object and use that as a tail, and you must meow everytime you hear the words, cat or dog. This will go for an entire day.

you can choose the pet for me

Give me some chores do to via pm

My Toys

PM-Dares

Kik:Abbb90
Abbb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 02:23 AM   #1146
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

You are a guard dog! You’re going to spend a day with no clothes on except for a collar. You will move around your house on your hands and knees. In addition, if you hear a sound and you don’t know where it came from, you will stiffen and bark loudly until it is over. If you do know where the sound came from, you will pant with your tongue hanging out of your mouth and you will wiggle your nude bum like you’re wagging a tail. Have funnn

I want to be a stinky skunk!

———————————

Old 11-20-2020, 11:28 AM   #1147
Explobe29

So weird that for a stinky little skunk, you won't wear diapers.

Pussy will just have to show you how much your stinky butt really does need diapers.

Without enema, put a whole stick of butter up your ass and seal it up with something resembling a tail (such as a buttplug tail, duster, etc). Drink 1 liter of water every hour. And put on some socks or slippers filled with legos or rocks, making sure that they don't hurt when your feet are off the ground
For an entire 5hrs you will crawl on your hands and knees (the socks or slippers acting as incentive to crawl) and generally act like a skunk.

Bathroom is off limits.

You are not allowed to hold your pee, and if you do go, you are not allowed to clean it up.

If you have to type or text you have to do so with your nose.

And to keep you extra dirty you have to clean all the toilets in the house with your tongue.

You can cum, and you have to at least once, but you'll have to lap it up immediately, can't have that nice cum go to waste.

Sorry its alot, good luck

I'll be a cute baby dragon :3

*yip yip*
Old 11-21-2020, 12:15 PM   #1148
Cookie_slave

You are a Dragon.
Until the end of the day, you can't talk, just roar. (If you see it the next day, this applies to the evening)
You can only wear a so-called batwing blouse. (If you don't have, then a long-sleeved blouse and your hands inside the blouse)
You have to jump off each seat as if you were trying to learn to fly
You must use your Dragon dildo every hour and edge twice.

I'll be the mouse or kitty.

Loves: Bondage Hypnosis Bladder/Sleep-control Toilet-dares Petplay Alcohol Humiliation/Degrading Watching-humiliation denied

Dislikes: Messy Corner-time Toothpaste and similar age-play

Limits: Full Public Friends/family Permanent Poo Pictures/video/audio Stupid orders Blood Blackmail Illegal Sharing accounts & devices drink piss Hard pain
Time Limit: Orgasm (Denied-14.03)

PM DARES
My calendar Add something please
Cookie_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 11:03 PM   #1149
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

You’re a mouse! You must spend the day nude and curled into the smallest ball you can. You must yelp at any loud sound and may only eat cheese or food scraps. Also, youll pee on your floor. You may do it in the bathroom on the tile but it has to pee an indoor floor.

I want to be a stinky dirty piggy!

———————————

Old 12-02-2020, 04:54 AM   #1150
TwoBiGirls

You're a Filthy little Piggy! You will use only a bucket for a toilet for 2 days and empty the contents into a bathtub or the bottom of your shower (cover the drain temporarily). You will also take any bins/binbags in your house and empty them into the bath too. You will get into the bath/shower on only your hands and knees and route through the mess with your mouth and nose, picking out any old food items from the bin in your mouth and separating them from the rest oinking after each one. Once done you must roll around in the mess squealing, making sure your entire body is covered from head to toe before using your mouth to remove any other remaining trash oinking after each one. Only once every bit of trash is gone can you exit and clean yourself. For extra credit use only a cold hose to clean yourself.

We will be dogs, you can give us a dare either with one or both of us.

Emily's additional limits: Permanent rules/life control, extreme pain, work interference, Bodily alterations.
TwoBiGirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2020, 05:18 AM   #1151
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

You are both dogs! You will spend the day nude and walking around on your hands and knees wiggling your bums and barking with delight every time you see each other. You’ll pee on the floor if you need to pee and the other will come close and sniff the puddle for at least a minute every time you do!

Give me a pig or skunk!

———————————

Old 12-13-2020, 02:18 AM   #1152
Nick wild
Distinguished Member

Skunk. You will spray a shoe... In the shower naked on all fours you will put the shoe behind you and try to piss straight back to fend off the attacking shoe... Good luck

I'm a husky, fox, stallion, or deer... Your choice

Kik: human_husky_pup

Limits: no public, no family/other people. No dares to buy things. Keep dares in my bedroom and bathroom

open to most sane and safe things

I have no female clothes.
I have a kilt, wrestling singlet, jockstraps, a loincloth, small dildo, lovsense edge (p-spot vibe), pup hood ,fox/pup tails, and a collar.

pics: (no face)

Body functions: piss and cum-not on clothes/furniture. Scat-no eating
Nick wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 10:18 AM   #1153
onedip

foxes must learn to hunt silently and tread carefully. cover your bedroom in obstacles that make noise - cups of water would be ideal as an extra incentive not to spill them. place a stuffed toy or something resembling a chicken in a difficult to reach place.

Go to the other side of the room and blindfold yourself before spinning around to totally disorientate yourself.

On your hands and knees (and naked) you must silently find the chicken - without making ANY noise or knocking ANYTHING over. If you do - go back to the start, and spank yourself 30 times (still blindfolded) and try again.

Piggie for me please

Likes: messy, food, self bondage, locked in clothes, feminization, anal, chastity, diaper, hypno

Dislikes/punishments: Gross, pee holding, denial, semi-public

Limits: public, social suicide, extreme pain, illegal

Toys ;]
onedip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 09:55 PM   #1154
hungariancommie
Distinguished Member

Piggies are sloppy pets so you’re going to get sloppy!! Cook a can of chili, put it in a bowl. You are to lightly hump the warm chilly for 3 minutes straight, then turn around and eat it hands free. Once you’re done you must write piggy piggy on your chest and cover yourself in pink hearts, and fill the bowl you ate from with milk or juice. Get to the edge again and then hands off, push your face in the bowl and try and drink it all in one breath. If you can you can cum in the bowl and put it on your head, if not then edge again and write the lines “good piggy’s save their cummies” 20 times

This pet will go for fox, pony, deer, or piggy

limits: family, friends, social suicide, lots of piss, scat, pics

Pm dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90065

not looking for a mistress or master, am a happily owned pet

Send me pet play tasks!!
🔐 locked until the end of November with one hour unlock time daily to edge
Edges 210/609
Accidental ruins 3
hungariancommie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 01:12 PM   #1155
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

You will be a deer. You’re going to get a bag full of lawn clipping (either from your own lawn or a public park) and eat the whole bag like a snack as you watch tv. You will be doing this on all fours and nude of course. When you see a car on screen, you have to freeze in position for as long as it’s there. If this is more that 5 minutes, you may stop freezing and just pee on the floor instead

Give me a skunk!

———————————

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags