Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 10-15-2021, 03:00 PM   #121
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrawDog View Post
Do you like to bite, or be bitten?
A little of both, I'd say. I like to nip, for fun, and I do tend to bite sometimes when I'm orgasming. Being bitten is a little different, in my opinion... it's almost aggressive, possessive, primal - like wanting to mark someone in some primal, predatory way. There's a time and place for everything, and some times sex at its base is just about fucking. A primal urge to hunt, claim, and fuck. Of course... don't mind a bite or 2 when playing with my nipples as well
Quote:
Are there any particular books or films you return to when feeling sick, or down?
Oh yes, there are a few books in the Anita Black series that I read often, so much so that I don't even have to read the titles anymore, I just know by the color of the book. Another one I read a lot is an old old book from when I was teenager - Troubling A Star. Way below my reading level at this point, haha, but still one of my favorites.

Movies... there's one ridiculously stupid movie I have played 1000 times over (Down Periscope). It's so dumb, and the fact that I even own it is laughable. It holds a more sentimental value to me over anything else. LotR trilogy is another favorite as well, currently have no way to watch them, but it was religiously watched at least once a week at some point in my life. I'm sure there are plenty more and I could keep going, haha.

Quote:
I'll be happy to note down some horror recs, would you like films, as well? Also, where would you like me to post them?
Anywhere is fine! You can post here, or PM... I don't mind.
Quote:
Congrats on your window orgasm, I like the sound of that.
It was pretty awesome, I must say. And if anyone was around, they probably would have enjoyed the sound of it as well

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
No, I don't want to be your domme.
saltychip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 08:00 AM   #122
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltychip View Post
Awww, come on now, I'm not that scary!
No, on contrary, you are very generous

Quote:
Meh, I didn't have him denied for 4 months, he did that all on his own. From denied by girls... and merely a "nudge" from me to participate in lock-tober and no-nut-november... I've just recently added the teasing for fun. It amuses me, won't lie.
I can relate very much! And it's great that you find it amusing, win-win!

Likes/Dislikes & PM Dares

Would it be trouble if they knew?
Buttaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2021, 09:41 PM   #123
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaholic View Post
No, on contrary, you are very generous

I can relate very much! And it's great that you find it amusing, win-win!
Well thank you, . I suppose he doesn't find the teasing and edging particularly as amusing as I do... but that's part of the fun at the same time, right? Maybe I am a bit sadistic after all...

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-16-2021, 10:27 PM   #124
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Well thank you, . I suppose he doesn't find the teasing and edging particularly as amusing as I do... but that's part of the fun at the same time, right? Maybe I am a bit sadistic after all...
I love/hate teasing and edging. It's both pleasuring and frustrating, but also a reminder of a thing I cannot have. In this thread -denied by the girlda- it's more intense because any accident will result in more frustration. And I agree with you, teasing and edging being so "ice and fire", it's absolutely a part of the fun! I enjoy watching the boys locked and frustrated during locktober (although I am just as frustrated, but not locked..yet?) I guess we all like a sip of sadism every now and then.

Here are a few more random ones:

- Do you like taking pictures of your food? If yes, of what plate was your favorite picture?
- Do you find Friends (the sitcom) overrated?
- How dedicated are you to your new year's resolutions?

Old 10-17-2021, 10:20 AM   #125
LPV
getDare Saint

Are you enjoying your spanks?

Favorite season?

Favorite Netflix show?

Favorite car?

Favorite meal?

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2021, 07:56 PM   #126
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
I love/hate teasing and edging. It's both pleasuring and frustrating, but also a reminder of a thing I cannot have. In this thread -denied by the girlda- it's more intense because any accident will result in more frustration. And I agree with you, teasing and edging being so "ice and fire", it's absolutely a part of the fun! I enjoy watching the boys locked and frustrated during locktober (although I am just as frustrated, but not locked..yet?) I guess we all like a sip of sadism every now and then.
Denied by girls, you say? Never heard of a such a thread I'll have to go check it out... I do have a bit of sadism I guess... I am more of the masochist though, it's why I always need a bit of a sadist. It's almost like a craving, just creeps up one day and won't go away until it's satisfied. Meh... it's probably why I like pushing the boundaries so much, haha.
Quote:
- Do you like taking pictures of your food? If yes, of what plate was your favorite picture?
The only time I take a picture of anything I'm cooking is when I'm actually baking, and it's only if I am taking it to show someone what it looks like when it's done or what it should look like while it's being made. I have no real favorite that I have documented from start to finish... maybe an apple pie I made from scratch? (But don't ask me for the pics, because they're long gone on an old phone).
Quote:
- Do you find Friends (the sitcom) overrated?
Please, no one murder me over this... but yes. I mean, some of them are funny, and I don't mind watching the show either, I just don't think the show needs to get the hype it gets. I'm also not a huge fan of watching a bunch of TV in general, so there aren't many shows around that I think deserve that kind of hype, either.
Quote:
- How dedicated are you to your new year's resolutions?
Well, this years New Year's resolution was to have a year of "me" and doing better for myself... I don't typically take them all serious (if I even bother to make them at all honestly) but this time I did. I'm doing better for myself, I've lost weight, and I've accomplished some pretty high goals I set for myself. There are some I didn't accomplish too, but that's OK, I have next year... I'll probably keep the same resolution.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-17-2021, 08:20 PM   #127
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPV View Post
Are you enjoying your spanks?
Enjoying your edges?
Quote:
Favorite season?
Fall... I think the leaves are pretty when they're changing, and regardless of them turning brown and dying - as someone so nicely reminded me, which I won't mention names... *cough* Rune *cough*... it is still my favorite season. My birthday, Thanksgiving, cooler weather (even though I lose my swim time), I still enjoy it.
Quote:
Favorite Netflix show?
Tough... they have so many. Lucifer is really good, but I do feel they kind of over did some of the characters on that show. There isn't anything that comes to mind... I did like all their Marvel series they did, but Disney had to go and fuck it all up.
Quote:
Favorite car?
Either a really old Mustang (like 64-73) I don't like the ones after that, or a newer one after 2015, and I like my bright colors... so cherry red, or an orange.
Quote:
Favorite meal?
Steak... can't go wrong with steak.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-18-2021, 11:14 PM   #128
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Hahaha... he gets me to negotiate plenty that I'm sure he doesn't need anymore assistance from anyone else! He does perfectly fine all on his own...

One or two (or three!) more occasions surely can't hurt! Or can they

This is an amusing question for several different reasons... but I would have to say a desk (and no - not for the corners ). No specific reason, they just have plenty of uses to them.

*takes psychologist glasses out* Would you say that you relate on a personal level with the fact that it has plenty of uses?

Makes the sting of a spanking worse.

This is so true. Mileage may vary, but I've seen it doing wonders hehe

Hmm, yes. Does a punishment count? I know they're not supposed to be pleasant or enjoyable, but it was something that threw me off for a number of days

Now you got me curious tho. What was it

Quick drop before passing out.

The world ends tomorrow. How are you going to spend your last day?

What's the most beautiful memory of your childhood?

Have you visited a lot of national parks?

One fictional character that you would bang, one that you would marry and one that you would kill with the baseball bat?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA

Last edited by kaiman; 10-19-2021 at 10:09 AM.
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 01:20 PM   #129
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Sport Tennis

What is your view on nylon stockings , when wearing a skirt?

What is a dare that has gone "wrong"

Would you rather be denied for a year, or forced to orgasum 24 times a day for a week (by your hand alone)

BvG : 217 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
217/217
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 09:12 PM   #130
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiman View Post
Hahaha... he gets me to negotiate plenty that I'm sure he doesn't need anymore assistance from anyone else! He does perfectly fine all on his own...

One or two (or three!) more occasions surely can't hurt! Or can they
Every occasion is a negotiation. Seriously, I beg you, not to help out
Quote:
This is an amusing question for several different reasons... but I would have to say a desk (and no - not for the corners ). No specific reason, they just have plenty of uses to them.

*takes psychologist glasses out* Would you say that you relate on a personal level with the fact that it has plenty of uses?
Oddly enough, that was the thought process I did have... are you reading my mind? Must be a scary world in there. But I guess the fact that a desk has plenty of uses isn't lost on me. It's sturdy, useful, but at the same time... too much weight, and it can break. Just makes sense to me, I suppose.
Quote:
Makes the sting of a spanking worse.

This is so true. Mileage may vary, but I've seen it doing wonders hehe
Haha, it is indeed true. I do like a bit of ice play, cold play really. Ice cream is so very sticky and messy when it's melted... luckily have never had to use that in any truly uncomfortable places!
Quote:
Hmm, yes. Does a punishment count? I know they're not supposed to be pleasant or enjoyable, but it was something that threw me off for a number of days

Now you got me curious tho. What was it
Well... damn. This punishment is going to be the death of me. Everyone so frigging curious about it. but since you asked so nicely... it wasn't necessarily about the punishment itself that made it a limit, it was more the concept of it. I guess to fully understand I should start from the beginning, right?

I have a dom friend (he's a bit of a sadist, tiny bit really, big softy inside ) and he was telling me about a new kink he found that he was slowly exploring... so I asked what it was. He told me simply it was worshiping... I could understand the grasp of it, but as I had never even participated in the fetish I asked what it entailed. He told me the basics... groveling, "My lord", begging, etc. Anyway, I joking said "my lord" to something, and he warned me. I listened at first, but you know me... my ever curious mind, I was wondering. Eventually, I provoked him too far.

I really was unsure about what would happen, I instantly regretted every decision I made... the guilt hit first, then the regret. All I could do was wait at this point. I think it was honestly the first time I had ever provoked him to that point. From the very beginning, he made it clear I was going to get to experience his new kink, and why he loves it so much. From the very first moment, the very first command to "press myself as close to the ground as possible" it was like a switch went off. I don't enter sub space often, but it was almost instant. I honestly have a tough time recalling much about the punishment, but he dropped me deep into it and I took almost 4 days to get out.

After that, I explained to him that it was just something I wasn't ready for. The level of submission I experienced, it scared me. Total submission is scary, you ofc know why, but that was hard to overcome. Like any good dom though, he listened, and he agreed. He's always been pretty good at following my boundaries I set. After so many years of friendship, I guess it's only natural I could trust and fall so deep.

Quote:
Quick drop before passing out.
I should of answered these questions earlier when I saw them, I gave you time to add more!
Quote:
The world ends tomorrow. How are you going to spend your last day?[/U]
With my family. I can't imagine spending it with anyone else or anywhere else. I grew up close to my family, extended family included. If I knew, I'd spend it with them doing whatever we wanted. Go do stuff together, nothing extravagant. Just simply spend it with the people I love.
Quote:
What's the most beautiful memory of your childhood?[/U]
Hmmm... my grandfather had this way about him that always made you feel special, like you were the only reason he was on this earth. When I used to go to church every Sunday I would always drive home with him. We would talk about everything under the sun. From religion, discussing questions I had, the inaccuracies that even at a young age I saw in the bible, and he would just patiently talk to me, talk it out with me. We'd talk about my swimming, how proud he was of me, of school, how smart he thought I was, that I would do great things in life. I cherished those moments every week, it was my time no one else was taking from me. Now that he has been gone, I cherish them even more.
Quote:
Have you visited a lot of national parks?[/U]
National parks themselves, no. I have spent my fair share of time in other areas though. Shenandoah mountains, which I guess technically is a national park, haha, but just spent the time doing the typical sight seeing. I actually get to drive through the mountains again tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it. I have also spent time in the Pocono's and in the mountains in Vermont (I have no idea where I was, haha). I also went to college (the first time) in the mountains of Pennsylvania, that was pretty fun. Living on the mountain is both dangerous, but so fucking beautiful.
Quote:
One fictional character that you would bang, one that you would marry and one that you would kill with the baseball bat?[/U]
Bang - Snape, the man has to be a freak in bed, you can't tell me he's not.
Marry - Steve McGarrett (the remake one) because he's hot, why wouldn't I want to look at that every day? And I'm married, so I get to fuck him too.
Kill - honestly can't think of anyone atm, I'll come back to this if I think of one!

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
The following user says Thank You to saltychip for this post:
Old 10-19-2021, 11:34 PM   #131
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Denied by girls, you say? Never heard of a such a thread I'll have to go check it out... I do have a bit of sadism I guess... I am more of the masochist though, it's why I always need a bit of a sadist. It's almost like a craving, just creeps up one day and won't go away until it's satisfied. Meh... it's probably why I like pushing the boundaries so much, haha.
This gotta be one of my worst typos, need to stop using my phone.
You should totally check the thread out, you will love it
I can relate to how you feel, almost like eating too much sweets that I need something salty, hehe.

Quote:
Please, no one murder me over this... but yes. I mean, some of them are funny, and I don't mind watching the show either, I just don't think the show needs to get the hype it gets. I'm also not a huge fan of watching a bunch of TV in general, so there aren't many shows around that I think deserve that kind of hype, either.
I don't know what this hype is all about (says me who watched it like 11 times)

Quote:
Well, this years New Year's resolution was to have a year of "me" and doing better for myself... I don't typically take them all serious (if I even bother to make them at all honestly) but this time I did. I'm doing better for myself, I've lost weight, and I've accomplished some pretty high goals I set for myself. There are some I didn't accomplish too, but that's OK, I have next year... I'll probably keep the same resolution.
This had me smiling ear-to-ear, it was so nice to read. So wholesome!

Old 10-21-2021, 09:22 AM   #132
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Sorry I took so long to answer, was pretty busy with traveling and getting some final work stuff done
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triangle View Post
What is your view on nylon stockings , when wearing a skirt?
Even though I don't wear skirts, I do love the look that nylon stockings give, dunno what it is exactly about them, but I do like them. The feel of them is nice too.
Quote:
What is a dare that has gone "wrong"
Hmmm... let me think. I haven't had any recently that have "gone wrong" so I have to think way back. I've recently got myself stuck in a breast harness, but not a "gone wrong" kind of situation, haha.

I guess when I first started on this site... years ago, on my first account (I think 2012), I was fairly new to everything and mostly trying new things out. It was one of the first times I tried anal and the toy I was using broke off while in me. It was luckily fairly easy to get out as it wasn't particularly deep, but it made me write off anal for a very very long time. I eventually got myself training plugs, but I'm not a fan of those either.

Quote:
Would you rather be denied for a year, or forced to orgasum 24 times a day for a week (by your hand alone)
That is a lot of frigging orgasms... and I love multiple orgasms, haha. I'm so used to getting 1 every 2 weeks, maybe once a week atm, I think I'd lose my mind from cumming so much. That's a hard choice though... long denial is so hard for me too, but I'd probably go with the years denial. I don't think I would be able to make myself orgasm that many times with my hand alone... haha.

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-21-2021, 11:02 AM   #133
saltychip
getDare'sSaltySlut

Quote:
This gotta be one of my worst typos, need to stop using my phone.
You should totally check the thread out, you will love it
I can relate to how you feel, almost like eating too much sweets that I need something salty, hehe.
Haha... I'm sure I would just love it! I really need to stop slacking... maybe I'll go post now, just for you and salty is always a good option!
Quote:
I don't know what this hype is all about (says me who watched it like 11 times)
Well... I guess different strokes for different folks... it's just not a personal favorite of mine. I've had friends who were definitely in the "friend cult" but it just never appealed to me... just couldn't get it.
Quote:
This had me smiling ear-to-ear, it was so nice to read. So wholesome!
I'm glad. Sometimes, one just needs to take care of themselves!

36/F/sub
Owned slut.
Old 10-22-2021, 05:22 AM   #134
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Every occasion is a negotiation. Seriously, I beg you, not to help out

Haha I might consider! Are you willing to negotiate

Oddly enough, that was the thought process I did have... are you reading my mind? Must be a scary world in there.

Out here is even worse! And scary places are my habitat so

Multi-purpose tools. Gotta love 'em!

He told me simply it was worshiping...

The most subtle things can have a really high impact if they are done in the right context and at the right moment! I can totally see how this could have scared you off a bit. That level of submission can push some buttons that are deep inside of us, and losing control at that degree is an intense experience for sure.

Hmmm... my grandfather had this way about him that always made you feel special,

I totally feel you on this one. Our elders went through so much harshness and struggles.. and when they manage to come out of it with grace, they just become angelic figures. They can make you feel loved in such a pure way. The kind of love that was beaten and battered for a whole life and didn't bend for a second. It's beautiful

Bang - Snape, the man has to be a freak in bed, you can't tell me he's not.
Haha I cracked on this one. Never though about it but you are right! The man has to be scary in the bedroom. Or at a picnic table 😛

Damn. No one to have a taste of the bat? My list of those is longer than the bang and marry combined. Guess that makes me an hater . Kudos to you!

Questions:

In order, what are the first three things you notice in a man?

What was your dream job when you were a kid?

Do you also enjoy being called by degrading names that are not strictly sexual (ex. garbage, pathetic etc..)?

You can choose a toy of any price to have for free. What would it be?

Would you ever consider experimenting with cuckqueaning?

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 06:41 AM   #135
Buttaholic
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Haha... I'm sure I would just love it! I really need to stop slacking... maybe I'll go post now, just for you and salty is always a good option!
Whining, denied boys what's not love hehe (just kidding, it probably gets annoying)
And you can keep slacking as much as you like, you've already kept this thread alive for a long time so thank you for that!
And yes, salty us always a good option

Advertisements
Kink Talk