Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-26-2017, 01:58 AM   #31
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Yes lots of times and many friends.
One of the first times was playing t or d with friends when my bf at the time dared me to be naked for the rest of the day no matter what.
Next round he dared me to fingerfuck myself each hour to orgasm for rest of the day no matter who was present.
A few rounds in he dared me to give oral to everyone present and let all the cum stay on my tits and face fir rest of the day.

We were playing with 9 girls and 12 boys than.
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 03:36 AM   #32
Bigbuttplug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Yes lots of times and many friends.
One of the first times was playing t or d with friends when my bf at the time dared me to be naked for the rest of the day no matter what.
Next round he dared me to fingerfuck myself each hour to orgasm for rest of the day no matter who was present.
A few rounds in he dared me to give oral to everyone present and let all the cum stay on my tits and face fir rest of the day.

We were playing with 9 girls and 12 boys than.
"FLOOD Alert. Squirts!"

- Boyd "Bible" Swan -
---------------------------------------------------
Likes: degrading, teasing, edging, orgasm control, clothing control, anal, hidden public, multiple orgasm, etc (To be updated)

Limits : Identity exposure, blood, scat, family/friends

I own this filthy dumb fuck cunt Sluut Sleet

Dumb FuckSluut's Body Spec: 170cm 55kg D Cup Nice Ass
Bigbuttplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 02:03 AM   #33
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbuttplug View Post
"FLOOD Alert. Squirts!"
Yes i squirted a lot as i had to orgasm alot
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 08:19 PM   #34
NaughtyAudrey

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Only once

If so, how many? Just one other girl

Was your partner present? Yes

Why were you? We were drunk and playing strip poker, I happened to lose that night.

Neutral : lite spanking and lite bondage

Limits : gross, illegal, family, friends
NaughtyAudrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2020, 08:39 PM   #35
NervousOne

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Yes, once.

If so, how many? It was with another couple.

Was your partner present? Yes he was.

Why were you? We were on a road trip with another couple when they mentioned they knew about some natural hot springs. BF said "Sorry, we didn't bring any swimsuits." Friend said "Neither did we." We kinda nervously laughed about it. Then BF looked at me and asked "You wanna go?" I had never been naked in front of any friends before, but decided might as well so I smiled and said "Sure" although i spent the next half hour until we found the hot spring absolutely terrified and wondering if i could go through with it.

So we went to the hot springs and fortunately nobody else was there. I was nervous but didnt want to back out since we had spent the time to change directions and I didnt want to let everybody else down. So to calm me down we all decided to undress facing opposite directions and then all turn around at the count of 3. We did it, all turned around. All had a moment of awkwardness and blushing, a couple of surprise tattoos to discuss, comments on grooming habits, and then we got into the hot spring and just got back to the same conversation we were having earlier in the car.

Nothing sexual came from it. There wasn't any wandering hands in the water or dirty talk. It just felt natural after a few minutes. I think the experience made us closer with those friends. I think we would all be up for doing it again. We talk about it occasionally. Although it wasn't a sexual experience, being my first time doing anything like that it was a big thrill and thinking about everyone turning around on 3 and all four of us just being there naked looking each other up and down is still such a turn on for me.
Old 08-24-2020, 08:32 PM   #36
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? Not yet

If so, how many? N/A

Was your partner present? She will be if it happens

Why were you? N/A

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 04:56 AM   #37
DoublemintFlash

Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? If so, how many? Was your partner present Why were you?
---------

Recently, while taking a late evening shower, I heard my 2-year old crying. I wanted to get my wife to come to him, so I stepped out of the shower and called my wife. After no one responded, I went to my kid myself.

I heard a garage door open and my wife's car pull in, so I took my kid to mommy. The little guy went ahead to push open the door into the garage, while I stayed behind in the living room - under bright light and looking into the garage.

When he pushed the door open, the garage was dark, but I saw my wife putting frozen foods into the freezer. She looked at me but didn't say anything for a little while. I called out if she would be able to take the kid, and then out of a different corner of the garage someone responded with my wife's voice that she needs another minute. And I saw the kid run in that direction.

I froze for a few minutes, and when I looked closer at the dark figure, I realized that it was not my wife, but rather my wife's (female) friend.

From start to finish, she was there for about 30 seconds, looking at a fully naked me standing in bright light about 25 feet away.

Now it was my turn to freeze for a few seconds. The only thing I could think of to di was to turn around and go back, as if nothing had happened.

If she said anything to my wife afterwards, my wife didn't say anything to me. When we met again, my wife's friend was polite as usually, but avoided looking me in the eyes.

Likes: Rules, pain, denial, exercise, chastity, spanking, clothespins, CBT, semi-public, hidden, nudity, going commando, exhibitionism, nipples, games with forfeits, cold showers, corner time, ice play, wax, bodywriting.

PM Dares
DoublemintFlash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 06:15 AM   #38
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoublemintFlash View Post
Have you ever been nude in front of your partner's friend(s)? If so, how many? Was your partner present Why were you?
---------

Recently, while taking a late evening shower, I heard my 2-year old crying. I wanted to get my wife to come to him, so I stepped out of the shower and called my wife. After no one responded, I went to my kid myself.

I heard a garage door open and my wife's car pull in, so I took my kid to mommy. The little guy went ahead to push open the door into the garage, while I stayed behind in the living room - under bright light and looking into the garage.

When he pushed the door open, the garage was dark, but I saw my wife putting frozen foods into the freezer. She looked at me but didn't say anything for a little while. I called out if she would be able to take the kid, and then out of a different corner of the garage someone responded with my wife's voice that she needs another minute. And I saw the kid run in that direction.

I froze for a few minutes, and when I looked closer at the dark figure, I realized that it was not my wife, but rather my wife's (female) friend.

From start to finish, she was there for about 30 seconds, looking at a fully naked me standing in bright light about 25 feet away.

Now it was my turn to freeze for a few seconds. The only thing I could think of to di was to turn around and go back, as if nothing had happened.

If she said anything to my wife afterwards, my wife didn't say anything to me. When we met again, my wife's friend was polite as usually, but avoided looking me in the eyes.
I wonder if she liked what she saw

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2020, 08:31 PM   #39
rhl
getDare Succubus

It was just a few of her girl friends. She had me stand naked at the wall, with hands behind back. My nose and dick where holding coins against they wall.
She then opened the front door and let a few friends in.
Everything was fine until my ads got slapped and the coins where dropped.
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk