Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-05-2020, 04:23 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Outside looking in!

He sat looking at his laptop screen, logged into Getdare, looking through the posts in the Master/slave tangents section.

He read all the posts from those looking for a Master or a Dom older male.
Older Dom men excited him sexually but also scared him, he longed to submit and be owned, loosing control of his sexual pleasure to another man, even the thought made his cock get hard and he had no control over it getting erect!

He was shy but knew he was good looking with a fit toned body, he had little body hair and he shaved his pubic hair as he liked how he looked and felt afterwards. What he really hated was the low quality orgasms he gave himself when he masturbated, something he did far too often. It just became a mechanical release, nothing more.

He so wanted to write his own post or answer one of the few posts of Master/Dom older males looking for submissive younger men to serve them, he was scared of looking stupid and the fear of ridicule or rejection.

His biggest problem was his total lack of any sexual interaction with others, a total virgin. He hated his shyness, his lack of confidence.

He read a post over and over again from what looked like the perfect man to change this, his cock was painfully hard now and pulsed with his increasing heartbeat!

Now or never, he started to type a reply to the post.

To be continued...... (Your thoughts?)
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-05-2020, 06:34 AM   #2
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

He began to type,

Dear Sir,

Please consider me and teach me to become a better submissive and a total slave boy.

I am a 20 year old, totally smooth with a toned body, a total virgin sexually, I know I have faults, don't we all but I am willing to be taught and shaped as you desire.

I so "need" this in my life, I offer you total control of my life, mind and body, no limits!

He sat looking at the words he had typed, all true, no lies. Would he keep typing, sounding just desperate or just press "Delete" ..............

He hands trembled as he typed but his cock was so hard that it was painful.

He was deep in thought, I only have one chance to impress, this must be 110% the best reply I can make it, my best effort, A* stuff, nothing less!

The pain in his cock was a big distraction, why was it so damn hard, he looked down to see he was leaking precum, lots of it! He took a finger and covered it with his warm slime then without thinking into his awaiting mouth, it tasted so good and the taste of it made him even hornier. He felt so slutty but craved more of these feelings.

He wanted to cum, shoot his hot spunk until his balls were empty and orgasm but knew that he must not, without being told that he was allowed to do so.

He tried to focus his mind on the reply, that was the key to his new life!

To be continued ......
Old 09-05-2020, 06:48 AM   #3
Mjnew055

Good start. Wondering where this goes. Write more 👍
Mjnew055 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mjnew055 for this post:
Old 09-05-2020, 11:05 AM   #4
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Nearly an 2 hours later with lots of changes and edits the reply was complete.

It was good, over 500 words, the truth, no lies, he had to be honest or there was no point, his cock had been a constant pain, rock hard and leaking so much, he felt so damn horny, maybe the pain was worth it but his balls ached so much and were so tender to the touch.

He clicked on "submit reply", message sent, now he had to wait and see if and what sort of reply he got in return.

His mind raced, had he done the right thing, yes, he told himself. I so need and want to serve, to be owned, totally, in all ways.

He felt so damn horny, he opened his "toy" box, found a large butt plug and his lube, he coated it with lube then he worked it into his arsehole, It felt so good to be "full". What he really wanted was to be fucked hard, his prostate bashed and stimulated but he had to settle for the butt plug!

His body felt so alive, he brushed a nipple, tingles shot through his body, he squeezed it hard, twisted it, the pain felt good. He abused his other nipple, twisting it hard. His cock was hard, yet again, painfully hard, he loved the painful feelings.

He felt good, so good but also so slutty, butt plugged, with a massive leaking erection. He knew not to touch it!

I wish "Sir" could see me........

To be continued ......
The following 2 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-06-2020, 04:39 AM   #5
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

After a restless sleepless night the boy began to stir and forced himself out of his bed.

The bathroom was calling so was his morning wood! His erection made it hard to piss but his bladder was full and needed to empty. The relief came eventually.

Yesterday was a rather crazy day, he spent most of it highly sexually aroused. He wondered if he had done the right thing posting a reply to an older Master seeking a slave boy on Getdare, it was too late now, the reply had been sent!

He opened up his laptop, logged in Getdare, one private message, he opened it.

Thank you for your excellent reply to my post, looking for a new slave boy.
I could see that a lot of time and effort went into the reply, I like that.
You offered to serve me in all ways, to become my sexual slut of a slave boy.
Are you having any second thoughts?
If not then I need proof you are over 18 and legal.
I also require 2 full length pictures of you, front and back, holding todays paper as date proof, naked would be best but I will except pictures wearing underwear only, if you are shy.
I like tight white boxer brief style underwear on my slave boys, ones that enhance his bulge and show off his tight cute arse, one size too small is good!
I await and will tell you where to send them when they have been done.
No Private message here from you in 24 hours and I assume you have changed your mind!

Sir.

The boy re read the message several time, he was shaking with excitement, he had not been rejected, in fact the Master had liked his reply, the time and effort that had been spent had been rewarded.

He had work to do, pictures to take, he wanted to please the Master, show he could obey. First he had to shop, he needed the underwear that his Master liked, he had decided he would try his hardest to please the Master.

The boy logged off Getdare, the clock was ticking!

To be continued ..........

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-07-2020 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-10-2020, 12:37 PM   #6
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Bin it or continue?
Your thoughts readers.
Old 09-11-2020, 09:33 AM   #7
Parrot

I like! would love to kee reading!
Dare Calender ^^^
Likes-armpits, feet, sweat and musk, piss, twinks and jocks, sportswear, locker rooms, scallies, socks, underwear (used), light bondage, diapers, spit, rough sex
Limits- permanent, pain, family, public, scat, face, blood, illegal
Parrot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Parrot for this post:
Old 09-11-2020, 04:20 PM   #8
wedgieboy69b

Keep going! Its just starting to get good!
wedgieboy69b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wedgieboy69b for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 06:28 AM   #9
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Shopping time.

The boy was really looking forward to his task, buying underwear that his maybe Master liked, tight white boxer brief style, he also needed a newspaper. His mind was racing he felt good but also very sexually aroused, he wanted to please and so wanted to serve an older Dom male.
His underwear size was small but he wanted to buy extra small size, nice and tight in all the right places!

After several hours and lots of shops the boy now held a bag containing a 3 pack of white underwear and todays newspaper, on passing an adult sex shop, he stopped thought and went in slowly. The shop was full of sexual items, sex toys for males and females and kinky clothing, etc.

"Can I help you young man", he turned to face an older man, maybe twice or even three times his age, "See anything to like?", the boy blushed and nearly ran for the exit but he held his nerve. "I saw a figure wearing a leather collar in the window and I thought it looked so .....", "Yes" said the man, "I can see your attraction to the item", "It is for you, am I right?", the boy slowly and softly said "Yes, Sir". "Wise choice, your Sir is a very lucky man" the boy blushed again. "Today is your lucky day and it is nearly closing time so I will lock the shop door, if you don't mind". The boy stood wondering "No, it's ok Sir!".

The boys heart was pounding hard, alone in a sex shop and locked in, his mind was racing as to what was about to happen. "Would you like to try the collar on", "Yes please" the boy replied. " You do know wearing a collar always looks best naked?", " I have a large changing room with full length mirrors in the shop so you can see from every angle", "Do you?" the boy muttered.

"Shall we take a walk to the changing room or do you wish to leave, collar or no collar?, said the man, the boy was now very aroused, his mind was being over ruled by his hormones, "A walk, please Sir!".

The man picked up a box and led the way to the changing room, "Now strip naked boy, then I will place the collar on you and you can see how you look and feel wearing it", "I noticed your cock was hard but it's nothing I have not seen before, it happens!". On hearing this the boy blushed so hard, he had hoped his hard cock had not been noticed. "Your Master should really be the one to collar you, you do know that, you do have a Master?", the boy was lost in the moment, "No Sir, but I am looking to serve and be owned!".

"Tell me more, later", but first the collar.

The boy slowly stripped, until he was just in his underwear, they were tented!
He slipped his fingers either side of his underwear and lowered them, his cock sprang upwards and made a thud as it hit his belly. He was now totally naked and exposed! The shop assistant opened the box, out of the tissue paper he withdrew a black leather collar with several metal studs and a metal ring at the front, at the back were several press studs to adjust for various neck sizes.

"May I?" the man asked, "Yes please, Sir!" came the reply.

The collar was placed around the boys neck, fastened and the man stepped back as if to admire his work. "You like?", he asked. "Yes Sir, very much Sir!". The boy stood totally naked, collared with a very hard cock that was now leaking precum, lots of precum!

To be continued .....
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 07:01 AM   #10
Sybren

Looks as a promising story, please continue
Sybren is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sybren for this post:
Old 09-22-2020, 08:57 AM   #11
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The shop owner looked at the naked boy, his cock very erect and leaking precum, his skin was light and virtually hairless. Precum was dripping onto the floor, the boy has very sexually aroused, he was very horny and happy and he had deep need to serve and be owned, he was sure of that.

"You like what you see?" said the man, "Yes, very much Sir!" came the reply.
"Good, but I am not your Sir, but....". The boy tensed, he looked the shop owner in the eye, "You could be, if you would let me serve you!". The boy dropped to he knees, knelt, head bowed, "Permission to speak, Sir?".

The boy was offering himself to older and Dominate shop owner, that was good, very good, his need to serve was indeed very strong. "No" came the reply. The man spoke, "You do know and understand what this entails, serving, being owned, giving up control of your mind, body and any sexual gratification for yourself, you are just for your Masters pleasure, in any way he seems fit?".
He looked at the boy, who raised his head, looked the man straight into the eyes and nodded firmly.

"I need to be sure" the man said, "Lay back and cum of me, spunk!".
The boy did as he was told, he took his cock into his hand and masturbated hard and fast, "Slow down, no race, enjoy the feelings", the boy slowed, he felt so horny yet dirty and slutty, he felt good, very good. Soon he felt those growing tingles in his groin, he was close, very close, a few more pumps! "Stop" the man commanded. The boy stopped, frustrated and a little confused, he had been told to cum, spunk and now he was told to stop.
"Do you want to spunk for me?", "Please Sir, yes I do!", " Not good enough", Please Sir, Let me spunk for you, please, I beg you, Sir!". "Nice try, maybe I should take control of your useless cock?", " Please Sir, Make me cum, make me spunk, make me owned, you collared me!".

The man walked towards the boy laying on the floor, naked, collared with a very hard cock twitching, pulsing in time with his heartbeat. Soon the man was not in the boys vision, but he heard rustling noises behind his head.
The boy felt a cock on his lips as the man knelt above his head, it was warm and wet, the boy took it into his mouth, "Suck me", the man spoke firmly.
The boy was getting his first face fuck and enjoying every moment, the man's cock was big, not too big and it tasted devine!

The boys cock remained hard, very hard and precum was still leaking, he was so aroused by his submission and what was happening, that was good, very good.

The face fucking lasted what seemed to be hours, but yet was only minutes, the boy felt the cock swell in his mouth, he knew the man was close, he prepared for the man's spunk, ready to swallow, no gagging, no spitting. That would not show respect for the Dom, he wanted to please. The first spurt caught him out, he kept swallowing, he counted the spurts, 2, 3, 4 , 5, 6, then they stopped, the mans balls drained.

"Good boy, now your reward!"

To be continued ......

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-22-2020 at 09:18 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-22-2020, 09:10 AM   #12
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Well readers, will the boy get owned, will his Master be the sex shop's owner?

You have to be careful what you wish for, don't you?

Any thoughts on how the story should go and any fantasies that need exploring while you read and maybe wish it was you?
Old 09-22-2020, 01:52 PM   #13
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

The shop owner slowly withdrew his cock from the boys mouth and wiped it around the boys lips, he lent over the boys head, covering his face and placed his hand on the boys throbbing, leaking cock, it pulsed in time with the boys heartbeat. The man had plans for the boys cock, put first he had to make it flaccid, that meant the boy had to spunk.

The boy made soft moaning sounds as the man teased and masturbated his cock, he so wanted to cum, he needed to cum! He kept edging the boy, stopping just before the point of no return and the boy moaned more in frustration at every edge, after about a good 10 minutes and more than a dozen edges the man took pity on the boy and he let his cock explode, the boy orgasmed hard, his body shook in spasm, his spunk volume surprised the man, he got a handful and pretty much a faceful!

The boys cock began to soften but the boy was still lost in the high of his mental orgasm. The shop owner reached into his jacket pocket and withdrew a metal chastity cage, he had picked it up earlier whilst getting the box containing the collar, unnoticed to the boy. Using the boys spunk as lube he slid the boys cock into it, fastened it around his scrotum, look a small padlock and locked the device onto the boys genitals.

Little did the boy know what the device was or how it would change his life.
The boy was just returning to the earth plain, mentally, "Oh, thank you Sir, that was the best orgasm of my life Sir!". Then the boy felt something strange on his cock and balls, something cold and hard.

The Shop owner stood to his feet, rearranged his clothing and looked down at the boy admiring his handwork. " If you get aroused sexually and your cock tries to get hard you will feel pain, the chastity cage has little metal spikes inside it and you WILL feel them", the boy looked up, "What the fuck!" was his reply.

"Pardon boy!", he knelt down and savagely twisted the boys nipples hard, the boy yelped in pain, then the man noticed the boys cock trying to get an erection, "A pain slut too, I see!". As the boys cock tried to get hard the sharp spikes dug into his flesh and the boy yelped again, "No Sir, sorry Sir, please take it off!". "No can do" said the man.

The boy just accepted his fate and willed his cock to go down and it slowly obeyed him giving him relief from the pain in his cock. The man knelt down beside the boy and kissed him hard on the lips, the boys lips opened and he let the man's tongue into his mouth, he tasted of spunk, the man's spunk.
Their mouths parted, the man stood, looked down at the boy, "You are mine now, collared and cock locked, you serve only me", "Yes Sir, thank you Sir" came the reply.

To be continued ........

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-23-2020 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 09-22-2020, 01:58 PM   #14
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Feedback please, good or bad!

Enjoying the story?

Where should it go, sexually?

Where should it go mentally?
Old 09-24-2020, 06:20 AM   #15
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Slavery.

"What is in the shopping bag, you bought in with you?" asked the man, the boy got up into the kneeling position, "Just some new underwear and todays newspaper, Sir", he replied. The man frowned then smiled to himself, "Crawl, following me, boy!". The shop owner led the boy through a dark passage then opened a door into a store room, turned the light on, in the corner was a large locked metal cage.

The boy looked up in horror, "No way!", he shouted. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way, either way you ARE going in into the cage", replied the man.

From his jacket pocket the man withdrew a black object the size of a mobile phone, two prongs at the top, then a loud crackle as sparks jumped between the prongs, it was an electric stun gun!

"50,000 volts boy, don't make me use it on you, get in that cage!"

Piss began to flow from the boys cock, fear was written all over his face, he was naked collared and cock caged, no longer horny, nobody knew the boy was in the sex shop, it was quiet when he entered, he did not remember seeing anybody else before he went in. He was totally alone and fucked, his options were very limited.

The boy crawled into the cage then the man locked him in, "Good choice boy!". The man walked towards the exit door, "Please leave the light on, Sir!" the boy cried out, the store room had no windows and no natural light. "I will be back shortly boy", the man replied.

The boy was now alone, his mind raced, how had he ended up like this, naked, collared, cock caged and locked in a steel cage in the store room of a sex shop. You read stories of people being abducted, turned into sex slaves and worse, he tried not to think about the worst options in case panic set in to his mind, his chest was tight and his breathing was not good!

In the corner of the cage was a big piece of foam and a blanket, had others been in the cage, if so what happened to them, thought the boy. He crawled onto the foam, it was clean, so was the blanket, that was good, he thought.
The boy thought about shouting but decided it would be better not to, the Man said he would be returning shortly.

To be continued .....

Last edited by m55uk4younger; 09-24-2020 at 06:28 AM. Reason: Typo
The following 3 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk