Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-19-2020, 08:52 PM   #76
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
I gulped as it would decided my fate.
“No.” I sighed as I revealed the last vote.

“Aw. Well while you don’t get to wear one I’m going to find some cute bottoms for you.” Chole said as she grabbed Heather and headed to the door to look through the pile of lost and found clothes.

“Guess we’ll see you soon.” said Heather as she dragged out the door.

“Or not knowing on how long it take Chole decide on a outfit, maybe not.” Victoria laughed as turned to me. “But I am glad to have a second alone Allen. I was wondering about something yesterday. You said that we left a note for you in the cabin. After we missed you at lunch we came back to see if you had decided to eat in the cabin. When you never showed up and we saw you had taken a few snacks we went looking for you. Can I see the note that you found?”

“Sure, let me grab it.” I opened my bag and pawed around trying to find it.

“You’re becoming more like a girl Allen. Can’t find what you’re looking for in your purse?” Victoria said with a smile.

“Ha ha, but really I don’t see it in here. I swear I put it in there before I left yesterday.” I dumped out my bag on the bed, scattering its assorted contents. “Hey Laura?” I called out hearing her humming outside the cabin. “Did you find any notes around here recently?”

“Can’t say I remember any, but I wasn’t paying too much attention so I could have. Kinda too late through. I took our cabin’s trash to the bins out front with all the others counselors this morning while you guys ate.”

“No problem Laura.” Victoria said “It wasn’t anything important. We’ll keep looking and make sure not to leave stuff lying around.” She turned back to me with a sigh. “While I do believe you that there was a note, we never left one for your yesterday. That means someone was in our cabin. While I don’t think cabin two would have since our beds aren’t on the ceiling, I have to wonder if it wasn’t that mystery girl trying to deliberately separate you from us.”

“What? Why? She’s been nothing, but helpful...ish…”

“She embarrassed you, never tell you who she is and just happens to be the one who saved you. As much as you’ve proven yourself and as much as we’ve looked out for you, you need to realize that we need to stick to our plan and focus on protecting our cabin first.”

As she let the words hang in the air, our convention was shattered by Chole’s voice.

“OH MY GOSH, Catcall I found the cutest one piece for you to wear to the lake.” Came Chole’s voice as she came bursting through the cabin door.

“And by “I” she means I was the one digging through the clothes while she just said criticized each one.” Said Heather coming up the stairs with the swimsuit in hand tossing it my way.

“It certainly is...cute.” I said holding it up as Victoria let out a muffled snort. Gaudy would more accurately describe it as I looked at at the couple of layers of pink frills covering the rear and running up the sides to the shoulders and across the chest. The fabric was a mishmash of neon pinks, yellows, and purple colors swirls and neon symbols like it was trying to be a bridge between the 70’s and 80’s.

“I thought it would be prefect. There’s no way we can lose track of you in this hot number.”
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 07-20-2020 at 07:13 PM.
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 08-14-2020, 06:43 PM   #77
LegLuvr

Loving this so far, cannot wait for more!
Add to my calendar!
I am Baby Ariana the Songbird. If I do not refer to myself as this, then I must be harsly punished by you fine people.
Make me a looser in all Threads!

Claimed by Miss Poxy.
If you spot any typos or grammatical errors in my writing, PM me with a punishment!

LegLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2020, 05:30 PM   #78
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
“I thought it would be prefect. There’s no way we can lose track of you in this hot number.”
After everyone changed into the swimsuit, with me adjusting myself,, we made our way to the lakeside and to where the girls had picked out a spot. The lake was to the west of the camp with a couple of the trails overlooking the north half of it. The was a dock that housed a few boats campers could rent along with an area that was buoy offed to mark where campers could safely swim. On most evenings it made for a wonderful sight as the sunlight sparkled its last couple of rays over the clear blue water.

“This is the area where the other girls told us they meet us today. I made sure set up an umbrella and towels to reserve our spots. Just give me a second before you lay down.” said Heather as we walked up to our towels. She tossed her bag on the towels and watched as it landed with a thump on the sand. “Just checking to make sure no one dug under our towels or had any buried surprises..” As we got into place, more and more girls started to get their own spots, swim, or start a game of volleyball. A few gave me a passing side glance, most likely at my swimsuit. The girls from breakfast also showed up. Trish, the girl who wanted to talk to me, got a spot next to me as they settled in.

“Hey Heather and I are going to take a dip in the lake.” said Victoria “You two going to join us?”

“I’m going to work on my tan and Allen is well, just lounging like a cat.” Chole said looking at me on with a smile before applying another layer of sunscreen. I nodded as I kept an eye out for the other cabin two while talking with Trish. As the sun rose higher, Chole and I switched roles being look out as I decided to roll down my top to my hips to get more of an even tan on my body. Laying part of my towel over my face to keep the sun out of my eyes, I relaxed as my body soaked up the sun letting the minutes slip by.

“What. No, no, no, no!” came Chole’s muffled voice as my the fabric of my top got moved around before a separate piece of fabric get placed on my chest. “Allen, don’t move a muscle. Don’t say a word.” I heard Trish let out a small gasp followed by a voice I didn’t expect to hear on the beach.

“Hello ladies. I thought I saw one of the campers acting like this was a topless beach from up on the trails. Have you seen anyone around here in such manner?” As I heard Chole and Trish start talking to Miss Ruptlee, my mind was racing. What would happen if she caught me. Would any of the other girls rat me out? I tried to push that our of my mind and focus on my breathing as I realized that Chole had laid a bikini top over me when she realized that she didn’t have enough time to get my one piece back into place. If I moved too much and it fell off or my if she saw my face she could realize that I wasn’t a girl!

“No ma’am. Not that I have seen. Do you think one of the girls lost their top in the lake? That’s why I never leave without a second set of swimwear in case one get damaged.” said Chole

“No, I could tell they were lying on the beach, but it’s harder to find the exact spot when you’re on the ground with all the campers than up on the trails.”

“Well the three of us have been just getting some sun here. I think my cabin mate actually fell asleep.” Said Trish.

“Well no need to wake her I suppose, but I do want to make sure that we make sure everyone is properly covered up and not showing her bosom to the others. What’s your name?”

“Chole.”

“Well, Chole can you help me cover more ground and help me as an extra set of eyes? I’d have one of the counselors do it, but I’m afraid most of them are on life guard duty and the others are back at the cabins. I’d rather not go all the way there and back. Who know how many topless girls we’d find when we come back.”

“Oh I don’t think that’s needed. I’m sure the other girls wouldn’t dream about taking their tops off.” Chole said.

“Nevertheless, it’s my first summer as a new owner and it won’t do the camp any favors if all the parents hear about how there was a topless girl at camp. I’m sure your cabin mate will take care of your stuff and…”

“Trish.”

“…Trish can tell her where you went. Now up on your feet, please. I’ve already checked the shore line so we just need cover the beach.” I internally cursed as this would me she likely wouldn’t be able to tell the other girls that I’d be mostly alone. As I heard Chole’s steps in the sand leave, I wondered when I would be able to safely get up.

“Don’t move yet. It looks like she’s going around the beach asking other campers. I’ll let you know when they are out of sight, but if the come back it might look strange that you suddenly changed from a two piece to a one piece without waking up. Just wait a bit and I’m sure they’ll be out of sight soon enough. Enjoy the sun.” Trish say with a yawn. I didn’t see much else I could do and even though we had just met Trish they had mentioned that they were in a prank war with a different cabin so she should be able to be trusted. As I tried to keep my focus on what was happening, I felt my consciousness slowly slip as the sun kept beaming down.
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
The following 3 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 09-01-2020, 07:46 PM   #79
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

This is a great setup. I love the 'unknowing' aspect of your story, how the character is tricked and/or oblivious to what is happening to him.
Old 09-23-2020, 07:07 PM   #80
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

“I think he’s waking up, quick go go.” As I came too I felt my bikini top slide off my body and the sound of footsteps in the sand. I snapped up, trying to get my bearings. There was a couple girls running to the lake each making a single tally mark on their arm, one with what I assumed to be the top of Chole’s spare bikini set balled up in her fist. But they weren’t cabin two or the ones with Trish this morning. Standing up I felt the straps of the swimsuit brush against my legs and looked down. I must have been out for a while as I could clearly see the out line of the bikini over my chest and so could a few others as I heard a couple giggles from some of the other girls. As I pulled up my top hiding my embarrassment, I looked around hoping to find the others or if anyone else had seen the prank I realized that most weren’t paying attention to me.

“Cabin fourteen makes clowns out of cabin eight.” I heard called out by the lake drawing some girls attention back to the lake. As I looked back I saw what they meant. Where Trish had been was not a large mound of sand roughly shaped into a humanoid like shape of a very fat clown. Her head was sticking out of the top of the sand and had been given a clown like makeover with sunscreen and overdone makeup. I was about to ask why she had let them do this, but then realized that she had fallen asleep like me.

“Trish, Trish. Wake up.” Her neck stirred, but this a look of confusion crossed her face as her eyes snapped open trying to see why her arms wouldn’t move. 

“Allen. What, why.” Figuring out what was happening and see just me, a look of anger replaced the look of confusion. “What the hell? Did you want a dare war with us or did cabin fourteen bribe you?

“No, I fell asleep just like you did.” I snapped back “Or did you just not notify me when Miss Ruptlee was gone and left me get a new tan before they took my top.” I quickly pulled down my top to show the new tan marks on my chest. Her face flushed under the sunscreen.

“I’m sorry. I just got relaxed and looking about got boring. I guess I deserve this for losing track and possibly getting you pranked. I guess its too late to try and get out before anyone notices?” Seeing me nod, she sighed her face calming down as she tried to move again.. “Ok. Well can you at least help me get free. There’s so much sand I can hardly move any part of my-“ She cut off suddenly as I started brushing off the large amount of sand that made the belly of the clown. 

“WAIT! Stop, STOP, back up NOW.” Startled, I backed up looking around to see why Trish wanted me to stop. The look on her face had changed again, this one flushed again, but not with anger. “I-I need you to get one of my cabin mates…or one of yours. I…just can’t have you help me out of here.” Her eyes looked away.

“I’m sure I can get the sand off you. Is there an issue with me getting you out with us being in different cabins?”

“No it’s not that..”

“Then I don’t see why.” I said moving a bit closer.

“Don’t you dare get closer.” I flinched and stop holding my hands in front of me in innocence. “It’s not that I don’t want your help, but… I realized that they took my bikini top.” She looked away again as her face flushed again.

“Oh…Oh! So that’s why they took my top when they ran off.” I also looked embarrassed as I tried to not look at the pile of sand that I had started to brush off or think about what was under it.

“I’ll go get one of them.” I say rushing off to the lake where I hoped they still could be found. Getting through the crowd was too hard as I looked across the lake form the shore. In a cluster I could see the girls from cabin fourteen laughing while treading water together. They looked at me and started to talk as one pointed to her chest causing the others to laugh. Ignoring them I went back to trying to find either any one of the girls. Making my way to the dock, there were a few girls sitting on the side kicking their feet in the water while other would jump off the end. After a few sweeps I finally saw Heather with the girls from Trish’s cabin and was able to get her attention.

“Hey Heather, can you or the girls come here for a second.” Waving them towards new.

“Allen, what are doing here?” Said Heather as she swam up to the side of the dock. “Where’s Chlo- look out behind you!” As she pointed behind me, I heard the rushing of feet behind me and took a step to the side. The person had been ready to shove me into the lake and not expecting me to move suddenly had nothing to stop her from staying on the dock. Flailing in the air, she landed with a hard smack bellyflopping into the water. A couple on lookers let out an “ohh”, “ouch”, and a couple laughs as the girl righted herself in the water and looked daggers at Heather. I recognized her as one of the girls from cabin two.

“Nice moves. Here you can use this .” One of the side girls reached into her purse and pulled out a tube of lipstick. As I accepted it and drew a bright red stripe on my arm, Heather climbed up the ladder onto the dock.

“What’s up Allen? Did Victoria send you my way? I told her that I’d be fine with the other girls. Although I’m glad you found me before cabin 2 did.” She said glancing over watching the girl swimming away.

“No, it’s Trish. She got pranked by cabin fourteen and needs your help with something I can’t do.” Hearing that their cabin mate was in trouble, the other quickly climbed out as I lead them back to Trish. As we came up to here I could see that they had been back as this time there was a carved out word bubble written in the sand next to Trish’s head: My boobs honk! I also saw Chloe’s spare bikini top discarded next to my towel.

“Hey girls. Sorry about this. Mind digging me out? I would have asked Allen, but...” she blushed again as I went over and picked up Chloe’s top.

“They also took her top before burying her. I’m sure Chloe won’t mind if you borrow this now that I don’t need to use it.” I said tossing it to one of girls and turning around.

“Why would you need to borrow Chloe’s, actually where is she and Victoria?” said Heather as I heard the rest of them starting to get Trish free. I started to recap the close call Chloe and I had, leaving out the unintended results, with Trish adding her side in between. After a few minutes Trish tapped my shoulder telling me it was ok to turn around.

“As for Victoria I haven’t seen her since you to left us.”

“That’s weird. Given that they tried to toss you into the lake, I don’t think we need to worry about them pranking her, but I think it would be best to check out the cabin.” She started to pack up some of our stuff gesturing for me to do the same.

“Getting peckish again Heather?” Said one of the Trish’s friends.

“Ha, yeah all that swimming really got me hungry.” She said with a half laugh.

“Well if you guys are heading out, we’ll hang out a bit more in case Chloe stops by. Besides I think Trish and I are going to help get all this sand washed off of her... and maybe see if we can steal our own top from someone else.” She said turning towards Trish.

Trish flashed a smiled. “That sounds like a very good idea.” she said looking towards the lake. “I’ll make sure get this back you once we get our boobie prize to show off.” She called back as the two of them started to make their way to the shoreline.

“Shouldn’t you two be going with them? I asked. “It’s two against four.”

“Phss, please.” Said one putting on a maroon wrap around her waist before settling back onto her towel. “Those two are the strongest swimmer in our cabin. They’ll likely dive underwater and once Trish is clean, swim around everyone once and come up behind them. My money’s on all of them will be watching the shoreline for us to come at them. They’ll never know what hit them and won’t be able catch up to them in a race to the shore. Who knows, with Miss Ruptlee looking for a topless girl she just might find three if they’re brave enough to come out of the water.”

Grabbing the last of our stuff, we made our way back to the cabins. While Heather kept an eye out for cabin two, she mentioned that they weren’t likely to give up some beach time just for us. Getting back inside I let Heather shower first before taking a turn myself. Taking off the one piece and enjoying the heated water, I was lost in thought when I heard raised voices outside. Wrapping a towel around my waist and walking out, I saw Heather with her back to the door as Chloe and Victoria were talking over each other in front of Laura when everyone turned their attention towards me.

“...HAHAHA.”
“HAHAHAHA.”

The room burst into laughter as two of them cracked up as Laura could be seen barely holding back her own.

“Heh-hem. Well I don’t see what all the fuss was about from you two.” She said to two in front of her. “I can now report with confidence to the head that none of my cabin girls were topless at the beach. Just do remember to make sure Allen keeps a low profile when Miss Ruptlee is around. Since we’ve kept him here this long it’s my neck on the line as well as your if he gets caught. That mean banned for life you three.”

“Allen,” she said turning to me. “While you’ve adapted so far and put up with a lot we have thrown your way, do remember that most ladies wrap their towel around their, ahem, bust when stepping out of the shower. You never know if someone else besides me will be checking in. I looked down and saw the clear tan lines on display for everyone. Blushing I quickly rushed to my bunk to grab a shirt and cover up.
Full signature here!
Old 09-27-2020, 10:36 PM   #81
Vodin30
getDare Devil

great addition, makes me want to head to the beach
Vodin30 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Vodin30 for this post:
Old 08-29-2021, 03:55 PM   #82
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

*Authors note* In four days, it will make the 8th year since I started this story. So much of my life has changed in that time. I finished college, got a job, got a different job. All the while ever so slowly adding updates to this. Over 73,000 view later, I am still amazed at all the comments, thanks, and feedback I've gotten. Through all the grammar errors and plot holes. I especially want to thank Alexis Runes for continuing to ask about my progress on this. I know its never easy to watch and wait for updates that come out in a trickle. I don't know how soon this story will take to be completed, but thank you again to all of you for your patience.

And now back to the story...

With my shirt over my head I the door clicked shut signaling that Laura had made her way outside. Once my field of view returned I saw the girls had turned to me with traces of laughter still on their face. “What was that all about?” I asked eager to chance the subject.

“Miss Ruptlee and I never found the topless girl she was looking for on the beach.” Chole said “So she decided to get the counselors to check back in on their cabins assuming the girl went back to her cabin. It’s still Laura job to look into indecencies and report stuff like that back to her.”

“We were trying to vouch for you, but luckily you had a solid alibi.” Said Victoria glancing over my chest again. “I though you weren’t going to wear a bikini?”

“And I thought you said you were going back to Chole and Allen ” Said Heather

“Well that was kinda my fault.” Said Chole. “I was dragging my feet a bit in the “search” trying to find one of you two and get your attention. When I saw Victoria out of the lake I was just going to say hi to get her to realize Allen was alone, but since I had been dragging my feet so much once I started to talk to Vic Miss Ruptlee asked her to help me search the beach instead to cover more ground while we talked. Since we had already searched behind us both of us had to move forward.”

“Well luckily it was a self imposed idea and cabin two couldn’t take claim for what happened. Although I still don’t like how your weren’t warned by Trish that you were tanning.” Said Heather getting up from her bunk. “Since you two just got in, go shower off and I’ll collect Chole’s bugs to what’s the latest gossip is. With this topless girl rumor, I bet some the camp thinks it a prank, some might think it’s Allen, and some are creating the next camp story to tell the newbies at the fire pit. We can all go over it after dinner once I’m back.”

With that Heather left the cabin and the girls took turns taking showers in between trying to persuade me to wear something to show off my tan lines more. Finally compromising on something a bit more frilly in leu of showing my tanned skin, we were about to all leave to start looking for what was taking Heather so long when she met us at the door. With Chole’s recordings safely hidden, we all went to eat at the mess hall. Just as Heather said gossip was flying as fast as it was created with Chole starting to work her way through the tables.

“I’ll be able to compare what we hear here with what’s on the tapes and figure out if we should beware of any other campers.”

As Victoria grabbed a second plate for Chole, I noticed Trish at her table and gave her a nod hello, only for her to look away from me as her bunkmates sat down next to her. They seemed to all be in good spirits, so I guessed that their payback had paid off, but that didn’t explain why I was ignored. Finished filling my plate, I sat down as Chole came back.

“Wow there a lot of buzz going on. Most of it about cabin eight’s revenge as they kinda quashed swimming today when the other councilors heard there was “a fish that stole my top” in the lake. Not everyone’s happy, but it's starting to get near sundown and there is a limit to how much the councilors can turn a blind eye for the pranks. So that’s mostly took the heat off of your new look Allen.” Chole said with a smile.

“That’s great to hear, but what’s up with Trish? She kinda gave me the cold shoulder when we were in line.”

The others looked over at their table, but all of them were busy eating their food while chatting about something on their phones.

“I don’t know. It’s nothing that the other campers have mentioned. Heather, did you hear anything on the tapes?” Chole said

“There was a lot to listen to, but even skimming most of it I didn’t hear them when they were coming back to their cabin.” Heather said mid bite of a Sloppy Joe, as a large drop slated on her shirt. “Crap, I need to wash this off before the grease sets in. Keep an eye on cabin two’s table for a second.” With that she dashed off to the bathroom a wad of paper in her hands dabbing her shirt.

As we watched her leave, Chole turned back at me “Well it doesn’t matter. All we need to do is focus on Cabin two and make sure they don’t prank us over the last couple of days. We’re ahead of them on points and if we coast on that buffer we can enjoy the last couple of days before the goodbye ceremony.”

“Is that another secret camp tradition that I’m out of the loop from?” I said hearing about this for the first time.

“Not really. It was something that the old owners did. Everyone lines at the main lodge and gets to go in and say goodbye to the councilors before leaving out the back and going to the amphitheater for the last night speech and fireworks. Then everyone goes to bed, packs up in the morning, and gets picked up. It also works two fold as everyone can show off their last tally marks and we can get a final count for all the pranks to see who the winner and losers are. I’m guessing they’ll announce it before Miss Ruptlee comes on and wishes everyone a good bye.” As she took a look across the cafeteria again, Heather came back to table and sat back down, her shirt now wet, but no longer stained.

With a flash of recall I said “Oh yeah! Heather, you never mentioned what the top cabin gets for beating-“

CRACK- - -BOOM! A flash of lightning and crash of thunder flicked the cabin lights and shook the windows eliciting some shrieks and flinches out of some of the girls, other looking at other table as if expecting they were the cause of it. The sudden downpour of rain against the windows.

“I thought it was suppose to be “great weather today.” said Victoria groaned, looking over her salad and an unopened pack of dressing. “I was eating light for all those s’mores at the bonfire tonight. Allen can you toss this while I pick some up ” Pushing aside her salad, she got up and made her way over to the buffet eye’s set on some nachos. Picking up her trash, I offered to take Heather’s plate too with the leftover clumps of beef and slaw. As I moved over to the trash can I was paused as there was another girl leaning next to it from some other cabin.

“I’ll take that for you. Gotta make sure you put everything thing in the right container.” She said with a grin. Doing a quick glance around my surroundings it didn’t seem like any of the girls from cabin two were paying much attention to us.

“I’m sure I can do it myself, but why the offer?” I said cautiously.

“Oh, all my cabin mates are offering it as a free service to everyone, but cabin fourteen tonight.” Glancing around again, I could see three other girls passing by other table offering to take their plates. The three members at cabin fourteen’s table all seemed to be eyeing the girl next to me with anger in their eyes. Offering my plates, she took one opened the lid to the trash and scraped off the remains of it before setting it aside and then dumped salad bits in next. Surprisingly she opened the dressing packet and poured it all in before setting all of the plates and silverware into a separate tray. The muffled groan that came from the trash can reminded me that there should be four campers at table fourteen and I decided it was best to go back. Passing by the three other girls that had been collecting everyones plates, the grins on their face likely had to do with a halfway melted sundae and the remains of some extra cheesy nachos they had collected as they made they way over to their companion.

“So they pick up the phone and the operator says-“

“I think someone’s in one of the trash cans.”

“No, its the call is coming from- Wait did someone actually…” Chole turned at looked at the four girls pouring their spoils into the trash as it seems to be shaking slightly. “Wow haven’t seen that one in a while. Although I don’t see why they need to guard it. Last time it happened, someone tried to get their friend out of it and ended up getting flipped and trapped themselves. You should have seen her butt wiggling about in the air skirt flipped over the can. Didn’t last as long since the lunch ladies broke it up, but I think the two points they got edged them out a win. At least with the rain they’ll get a nice shower before they get back to their cabin.

“If she can avoid the mud puddles” said Heather getting up as Victoria came back with her nachos all packaged up to go. “I swear the ground around the lodge turns more liquid than solid after a heavy rain like this. We better get back before the rain gets any worse.” Braving the rain we leap frogged from overhand to overhang until Chole stopped beside me under one having gotten one of her shoes stuck in the now soft mud. Looking at the steadying increase of rain, she gave me a smile.

“Catcall, I always wanted a handsome prince to bring my shoe back for me. I’ll accept a pretty princess instead. Can you get it while I go to the cabin? I don’t want to get any more wet than I already am.” With a wave of her fingers she took off to catch up with the others. Rolling my eyes, I jogged back into the pouring rain. Taking a second to pull out the semi buried shoes, I stood up and was surprised to see her standing under one of the cabins awnings, dinner in hand.

Glancing around I said “I know no one else is around and I’d love to talk, but it's in the middle of a downpour and neither of us are ducks.

“Well that could easily change knowing this place, but I’ll keep this short.” As she stepped forward, I took a step back glancing around the rain for anyone else. “I just wanted to say that was a really impressive turn about on the stage. I don’t think anyone expected you to pull something off like that so publicly. How about tomorrow we can meet up and talk about it."

"I don't think so. I didn't quite like the last talk we ended up having. Unless you want to come meet my cabin mates right now?" Knowing her likely response I started to turn back to the cabin, but froze with the next four words.

"I dare you to." Lola said with a smile...
Full signature here!
Old 08-30-2021, 03:12 PM   #83
SmellyMelly
getDare Devil

!!! Holy shit! I thought this was well and trully a dead and unfinished project. Good for you coming back to it. Can’t wait to see how it ends!

Dislikes: spanking, bed wetting

Limits: pain, public, poop

PM DARES: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=98025

I have 230 hours of wedgies to complete thanks to GWD and Emily's thread

———————————

I'm a stinky dirty slut with a wet soggy diaper. I just can't get potty trained...
SmellyMelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 07:00 PM   #84
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmellyMelly View Post
!!! Holy shit! I thought this was well and trully a dead and unfinished project. Good for you coming back to it. Can’t wait to see how it ends!
😅 Yeah, a year since my last post been quite some time for not having a single update. I have had another thread I’ve been working on, but yeah sorry for making you think it was dead. You should have just asked about it.
Full signature here!
Old 09-06-2021, 08:54 PM   #85
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

YAY!! I'm so excited Thank you for the shout out, and thank you even more for another entry. Looking forward to seeing the end. Also hoping you write more stories, this is a fun one
Old 11-02-2021, 07:06 PM   #86
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
"I dare you to." Lola said with a smile...
Turning to face her, she kept going “Oh, yes Allen. I’ve heard from a friend of mine that you’re in quite the situation. ” She said advancing on me.

As I backed away from her under one of the overhangs and out of the rain, I tried to sputter out a response. “I-“

“I dare you to shut up and listen!” While knowing that I could ignore her dare as its just the two of us and with no one would be the wiser, I had just gotten to not be an outcast in the camp and breaking this might not only hurt my credit, but hurt the girls credit too. Shutting my mouth, I crossed my arms and waited.

“Good boy. That’s going to be a very useful trick. Since I don’t want your girlfriends to get worried about you, go back to your cabin, but you will meet me tomorrow were we can discuss in more detail. Got it?” I slowly nodded as she backed up from my face and turned to head to her cabin. “Oh, and I dare you not to tell or inform your cabin mates about our little conversation or our meetup tomorrow.” She said over her shoulder right before running back into the rain.

Taking a breath and hearing the roll of thunder, I also took off towards our cabin. Climbing the front steps and opening the front door, I ran right into Victoria chest as she was coming out with Chole and Heather right behind her. 

“There you are Catcall. Chole said you were grabbing her shoe, but we were getting a little worried about you.” Victoria said backup up to let me in. Both of the other girls had striped out of their wet clothing and switched to drying clothes with Victoria still in her damp clothes. The smell of her dinner open on her bunk informing me why.

“I would have felt so bad if my prince had become a mud monster thanks to me.” Chole said with traces of tears forming at the corner of her eyes.

“I told you, he probably was just having trouble with the mud with his noodle arms.” Heather said with a laugh squeezing my bicep as I passed her by.

I gave a chuckle. “Yeah mother nature really wanted to hold on to that one. Must be because you have such good taste Chole.” At this she brightened a bit with a slight smile.

“Well too bad mother nature. You can kiss my ass before you take any of my shoes.” She said with a snap in the air. The group laughed, but it was cut short with the crash of lightening and then the sudden flickering of power before the room went complete dark.

“I don’t think she appreciated that Chole.” Heather looked out the window and across the camp. Looks like most of the power’s out with the backup generators on at the main buildings. Likely Laura will be by soon to check up on us, so I guess we’re going low tech tonight until the power kicks back on.” She said with a shrug.

“That’s fine. I’ve heard eating in the dark makes you enjoy the meal more and I need to save these nachos from soggyville. Maybe we can tell some spooky stories later or something. Catcall you know any good ones?”

“The tale of woe about the girl who was in the middle of curling her hair when the power goes out?” A gasp came from Chole. “I’ll let you girls start while I change into something drier though.” I flicked on one of the flashlight we had around the cabin wanting to save what power I had on my phone, grabbed a random set of clothes from the drawers and entered the bathroom hearing Chole said “That WOULD be a horror story. You just can’t…” as the door swung shut.

Thinking back to the conversation as I washed my hair, "a friend of her" had told Lola about my dare and the more I thought, the more I thought back on Trish acting so cold to me…
Full signature here!
The following 4 users say Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 11-28-2021, 09:51 PM   #87
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:

Thinking back to the conversation as I washed my hair, "a friend of her" had told Lola about my dare and the more I thought, the more I thought back on Trish acting so cold to me…
After an uneventful night of gossip and listening to what Chloe’s recordings had picked up, the girls and I braved the mud field that was now the campgrounds and had a quick breakfast, splitting up afterwards. With only a few days left at camp, most cabins knew they weren’t in their standings for the top spot and were trying to make the most of the activities. Some were trying to make the final push to get past their opponent's cabin. With what the girls had gotten before they had clued me into the competition and the extra help I had given them we were pretty secure, but the humiliation of what the other cabin might have in store made sure we kept aware of our surroundings.

Not sure when exactly I was supposed to meet Lola, I had noticed Trish has still given us the cold shoulder this morning too. Seeing her walk over to the field next to the main hall where some of the girls play some of the scheduled sports, I thought this was as good of a time as any to confront her. She had stopped to lean against the rail of the steps that lead into the main hall looking over the field and towards the meeting area with the amphitheater. Hearing my squelching of my shoes, she turned and perked up seeing it was me.

“Oh, hey Allen! I was hoping to get a chance to talk to you. I-

“How could you?!?” I snapped, cutting her off. “What did we do to you to betray us? Betray me?”

“Betray? So you know-“

“Oh, yeah I know all about you spilling the beans about my little “I dare you" requirement to Lola. After I helped you out at the beach this is how you repay me? Do you know how hard it’s been trying to keep it a secret, flinching everyone says those words, trying to keep my cabin mates safe so it wouldn’t blow back on them?” My emotions were kinda getting the better of me as I continued to chew her our, but I couldn’t see any one else that would have told. None of the girls would, nor would Laura, and…and why would the mystery girl…? Taking a breath, I looked up having started to pace while talking and froze. Trish’s face wasn’t one of coldness, or betraying sneer, but tears.

“You…you…” She said in a quiet voice, the tears that had been welling in her eyes starting to trickle down her cheeks. “PIG! You utter arrogant pig.” The anger breaking through her sobs. “Yeah I realized you had something to do with following dares, but did you really think… God, and I actually kinda like you, you prick.” She stood torn between running off in tears and the anger I could be so stupid keeping to chew me out. As she glanced aside to wipe her eyes clear of her tears, she saw the muddy field and turned back, the anger winning out.

“Fine, if you’re so smart you can figure out your own problems on your own and since you’re such a pigheaded idiot I dare you to spend an hour wallowing in the mud field.” she spat at me pointing to the field.

“But, -“

“I dare you to only talk in oinks while you’re mud covered.” Taking a handful and throwing it at my face. “Get crawling now you jerk. And don’t worry I won’t take ownership of this as a prank. So you don’t need to worry about two cabins against you.” She said storming off, tears still covering her cheeks. Feeling the mud slide down my face and looking at the field, I glanced down at my outfit. Pink leggings with a pair of red panties underneath, a striped bubble skirt over the leggings. A matching red bra (A girl can’t mismatch was rule number one from Chloe although much didn’t from what was in the lost and found.) and simple tee shirt with the words princess in glitter font. I sighed as I would have liked to wear something else, but got down on all fours and started to crawl through the mud.

Luckily there was a clock on the outside of the main hall so I could keep track of the time, but after 15 minutes boredom was quickly setting in even trying to make the least amount of noise to not attract any attention. Back and forth, making a circuit of the field, more and more mud stuck to my clothes, hair, and face. By the 45 minute mark more than a girls had come by and stopped to watch. Most were looking around to see who had claimed the prank or figure out who was under all the mud, some guessing I was looking for a key or the like to be free before leaving. Some even called out to me with a question, but I'd just respond in an oink trying not to give them any clue at who I was. By the hour's end I could feel some mud drying in my hair, but mostly it was still wet on my skin. Standing and going towards the lake feeling it would do a better job of cleaning me off than tracking it through the cabin, my heart dropped as I saw Lola standing in the path with her cabin mates behind her, one carrying what looked like a backpack of supplies.

“I told you I saw him crawling around the mud.” Hailey said. “No one has taken claim for pranking him, so I’m guessing its just like you said and someone else knows about daring hi-“

“Shhh” said Lola glancing around at the few other campers that were out and about. “Let’s take this somewhere more private. Come on Allen, we still need to have a chat. She started to walk towards the forest with Hailey, the other two girls following behind me as I trudged on wondering where the girls were at.
Full signature here!

Last edited by Blue Griffin; 11-29-2021 at 09:57 AM.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:41 PM   #88
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Lola and the others marched me out to an area in the woods where I remember one of the girls had been waiting to prank Kelly a while back. Even though the place still plenty of tree coverage, the dirt paths hadn’t been spared of turning into mud. As I was told to sit next to a tree, Lola nodded to one of the girls who started to unpacking the backpack.

“So, it’s time for our little talk. You’ve got a lot of explaining to do about how you got out of our little trap. Plus we’re very curious about your little rule to follow so before we get some payback I dare you to tell us about who helped you in the trap.”

Feel helpless as they stood over me, I opened my mouth in resignation as a splatter of mud fell from my hair and landed next to my muddy clothes. I paused for a second as I thought and then started to talk.

“Oink oink oink oink oink.” The blank look of surprise gave me a little satisfaction as they quickly scowled again.

“What’s with the pig noise? We dared you to tell us something.” Lola demanded.

“Oink oink, oink oink oink oink.”

“I think this was something he was dared to do Lola.” Hailey said.

“Oink” I said nodding not wanting to draw this out.

“And you’re not going to talk until it's done?’ Lola said with annoyance. Again I nodded with another oink of agreement.

“Fine. Cheryl it looks like our little piglet wants its punishment ahead of time. You ready?” Cheryl, who had been unpacking the backpack, turned and grinned.

“Oh, more than ready for a little payback.” She held up a bundle of rope and a rope of tape. “Come on little piggy, I dare you to follow my instructions until you’re ready for show. Up on your feet.” Getting up I saw the other girl had grabbed a mini shovel from the backpack and had been going about digging up the mud making a wet pile of it next to the tree. Cheryl bent to my ankles and started by taping leggings shut before grabbing the front open. “Go ahead Samantha.” With the go ahead Samantha started shoveling the mud into my leggings the other making sure it slid all the way down to the bottom repeating the same treatment down the back of my leggings so I had what could only be described as thick thighs with an extra c. Filling up the front of the leggings to the top, but leaving some space over my butt clear, the shovel was set aside next to a still significant pile of mud. Satisfied with their work as I squirmed feeling the cool mud slide over my legs and panties, the tape was brought out again.

“Wait!” Lola said, grabbing something from the backpack. “We don’t want our prize pig to be lopsided.” In her hands was a pink full cup bra, easily the bigger one I’ve seen. A she bent down and scooped each bra cup to the brim of mud I got a glance of the tag listing it as a G cup and I didn’t have to wait long to know where it was going as the other girls had lifted up my shirt and were undoing the one I had on. After being strapped into the bra I heard the hiss of the tape as a could of layers were applied to the clasp.

“Aw, don’t pout piglet.” Lola said, grabbing my cheeks between her fingers making me pucker my lips. “Just think of all the girls you’re going to make jealous. Of course it’s a shame we didn’t match it with your panties.” She said reaching down the back of my leggings and with a yank pulling my panties into a wedgie as mud coated what was my relatively clean butt.

Satisfied at my new “big girl” status my shirt was tucked into my skirt and then had the taped applied around the sleeves of the shirt and the waistband of the skirt making sure to leave the panties exposed. The process repeated again as I found my shirt being held open and filled with mud to the brim and taped shut. Even with the extra bulk, the bra bumps could still clearly be seen. Now packed full there wasn’t any way I could escape as out running them would have been laughable at best if I didn’t get exhausted first.

“Now it’s time to get you where you belong, piglet. On your knees.” Cheryl said, grabbing a bundle of rope. Making my way to my knees, I almost fell over as the shift of weight took me by surprise. Pushed on to my elbows next, I felt through all the mud the slow binding of rope around my ankle and thigh making it so I couldn’t unfold my legs. The same technique was used on my arms. The girl stood back looking over their trussed up prize with glee.

“Well our little piglet certainly got into prize winning shape. Of course it’s so dirty you can’t even tell its a pig. No pig would be ready for show in that much mud so let’s help. The girls picked up two large cans as I struggled trying to avoid what was coming next. The smell of paint came wafting up as two full can of pink pant were poured over me. Armed with gloves they made sure to spread it all over my body and especially my hair and face cleaning it of its mud pack first.

“Great, now it’s time to show you off.” Samantha said, holding up another length of rope. Rolling my eyes I waited for a makeshift collar to be tied to me as I hoped they at least had some cart to put me on as I wasn’t excited at crawling my way back on my elbows and knees. At least once the girls saw me in camp the could save me. Sam reached down, but instead of going for my neck she reached under my belly making a double harness with one line under my bust and one over it. Bringing it together as a single rope, tightening it I could feel the pressure of dig in, but the layer of mud supported it from restricting my breathing although it still made my breast stick out prominently. Then I felt a second rope being fiddled with, but couldn’t make out where on my body it was going.

Standing up and moving behind me, I heard her messing with the rope more. “That should do it. I’ve made sure to trip knot it, so if we are ever interrupted they’ll spend more time getting him untied and to make sure he doesn’t drop.”

“OINK!?! “ I said, my meaning getting through pretty easily.

“Oh, you didn’t think we’d be taking you back piglet? Lola said from behind me, glee dripping from her voice. “Why ever would we do that? You think we’d waste this opportunity to get one measly prank point. No, we’re going to do piglet is milk this for…EVERY… LITTLE…POINT! With a grunt from the girls I saw them walk back into my vision holding the rope as I let out a squeal like a pig. My panties were yanked up attached to the rope along with the harness rope pulling me by the chest sending me into the air as a pulley system had ben made with a sturdy branch of the tree being the pivot point. After a short disorienting trip up and some spinning, I finally got my bearings to tell I was uncomfortably a little above chest height to the girls as they tied off the rope and made their way over to me.

“There! The prefect way to show you off. In fact I think you’re ready for show. Judges?” Said Lola turning to the others.

“Well, it doesn't have a tail, but we can fix that.” Hailey said grabbing two clumps of hair, she added two pigtails in the front of my hair. “10.”

“Hmm, it’s supposed to be the prettiest pig right?” Said Cheryl. She took out a tube of bright red lipstick and squeezed my lips applying a couple thick sloppy coatings. “Well it still looks like a pig, but I’ll give it a 10.”

“Well pigs usually stink, but I think judges would want it to smell better.” Unscrewing a bottle of perfume, Samantha unceremoniously upended the bottle over my head and body leaving a cloud to overtake the smell of still wet paint. “Oh we’re the judges, so I like that so much better. 10!”

“You hear that piglet. A perfect 30! First prize goes to you. I think that deserves a celebration.” Reaching into the backpack she pulled out one last item. A bag full of pink shredded crepe paper and confetti. Opening it up, she dumped it over my body, instantly sticking to the wet paint. Making sure to cover my body, the girls took out a mirror and let me see their handy work. Now hanging suspended in midair, what should have looked like a boy in girls clothing now looked like a stuffed pig shaped piñata with a semi human head dripping from the bottom.

“That’s right Allen. This isn’t just a one and done. We’re going to show you off to each cabin one by one and have them give out piñata a few smacks. Pulling out a jockey’s crop from the bag with a grin and flipped up my skirt exposing my leggings covered butt. Or maybe treat or pig to a couple mud pies. Since we’ve set it up they won’t be breaking any rules about pranking your cabin just like that girl last night trapped in the trash can in the mess hall. We’re going to rack up so many points with this. Don’t worry though. We’ll likely be done by lunch and can tell your cabin mates where you are after leaving a few traps for them to find on their way there.”

“I’ll go find the first cabin to bring. It shouldn’t take too much to convince them to come see a prank. Most wouldn’t expect another cabin to prank any other cabin and their curiosity will get the better of them.” Cheryl said packing up the trash from their prank into the backpack and heading towards the cabins.

“Just make sure not to get his cabin’s attention. They might have heard about him in the sports field by now or will be looking near the lake. We’ll tell each cabin not to mention it either, but I’m sure they don’t want to spoil our fun.” Lola said a glint in her eye as she turned towards me. “I think I’m going to give our piñata its first couple of smacks on its pork butt.”

The next hour was painful, both from the pain of embarrassment as each new group of girls would come with a mix of confusion at what they were seeing first, then a wave of laughter upon realization, followed by the explanation and offering, then the pain from the swats of the crop. At least keeping their aim to only my cheeks and none really smacking hard enough to bruise I could still feel them slowly heat up likely matching the pink of my body under the leggings before getting a chance to cool as my face was cleared of the mud before the next cabin was found and directed to me leaving me only to dangle in air and occasionally squeal in response to a smack all the while Lola and her crew were marking up tally marks for each retelling, acceptance of mud pie, and swat. A couple did have the kindness to ask if I was ok or needed anything, but all I could do was oink as Cheryl would speak for me instead.

I was still not looking forward to the last hour as we had gotten half way through the cabins when my attention focused to the girls coming down the trail. Cheryl was leading cabin eight the repetitiveness of walking back and forth to get each group not making a dent in her excitement to show me off. As I hung there and listened about how they had found me and what had happened to me yet again, I could tell that three of the other girls weren’t even listening, the daggers of anger in their eyes directly pointing at me as the other girl’s face, now tear free and composed, was slowly becoming more and more regretful. Trish could only mouth “I’m sorry” before my vision and hearing went dark from a mud pie as the other’s didn’t need to be asked twice to give a little payback to the boy who had just made their friend the crying mess they had found in their cabin and spent a good time consoling. Then I felt my skirt flip up and all I could do was oink as the crop went to work.

The mud was so thick on my face I didn’t even hear or see them leave, not that I would have focused on that with my rear stinging more than it had before.

“Not sure what was bugging them, but most of that cabin really seemed to have it out for you.” Hailey said, clearing the mud from my ears and eyes. “Maybe it’s just their first time with a piñata and they were excited, but we almost ran out of mud pies they were using them so fast.” Lola was using the shovel to scoop up the mud from the remains and form them back into pie shaped disks for the next group to use. It wasn’t long until cabin nine was taking their turn, then ten, but during the middle of their presentation Samantha who had been leaning on a tree next the trail during each show let out a quick loud whistle and started to run towards the others. Apparently whatever this meant had been told to cabin ten as they quickly started to run down the other trail along with Hailey, Cheryl, and Lola each who looked unhappy as a kid getting their toy taken away grabbing a backpack Cheryl had brought with her with the first cabin. Cheryl looked quickly at the contents inside as if considering something, but Samantha quickly grabbed her saying “there isn’t time” and running off with her spilling some of the bags contents.

The sound of muddy feet started to squelch away a little before picking up again this time from the other trail. Rounding the corner came Victoria and Heather with a slightly winded Chloe farther behind not batting an eye about the mud the other two were kicking up at her. All of them were focused on chasing down the other cabins given the noise they were making until the dangling object in the tree took over their attention and they slowed to a walk coming towards me.

“Oh no…” came a soft cry out of Chloe as all three of them inspected the damage. There was a rush of apologies and a flurry of activity as Heather started to work on the knots to get me down while Chloe and Victoria started to try and clear off the mess.

“I can’t believe this. Even with what we’ve done there’s no way they should have had something like this prepared for one of us. Now it makes sense why we didn’t see them at all today. We had heard someone had been rolling in the mud near the main hall, but passed it off as another cabin’s prank.”

“Oink.” I replied as I felt the weight of the ropes shift, slowly getting lowered to the ground, the wedgie finally subsiding.

“Oh right you still can’t talk can you?” Victoria said. “When cabin eight came back from the show, Trish apparently went to come find us after failing to convince her cabin mates. She mentioned her dare to you, even though she said to ask you why, but was really torn up about this.” she said waving her hand over my body. We stopped by the cabin to grab some water and clothes given what she told us and rushed over as soon as we could.” She glanced at the way they had all left and spotted the stuff of the ground that had fallen out of the backpack. “I’m guessing they had plans for us too if we hadn’t caught them somewhat off guard.” Picking up the bottle of cooking oil and coil of rope.

Heather nodded at the items. “Looks like stuff for false lines and bucket traps. We untie the wrong one and one or more of use get coated. I have to say they really did a number on you Catcall.” Heather said as she started to untie the ropes of my makeshift harness. “This is close to what only the top pranking cabins do and they-“

No, No, No, No, No! Those psychos!” A tone of rising anger came from Chloe as she had started to undo the pig tails and was in the process of wiping down my face with a wet washcloth.

“What is it? Said Victoria walking back to the clearly upset Chloe.

“Remember that first night the girls snuck into our cabin and they used dye in their paint?”

“Yeah, but what’s the harm here? A little extra pink on his skin won’t stand out.” Victoria said.

“Holy crap.” Came from Heather still working away at the harness.

Chloe nodded as Heather had discovered what she had. “It’s worse than dye. Those idiots used enamel paint on him.” She pointed to the two pigtails Hailey had given me now tie free, but still standing still perfectly in place. “Not only was that dangerous for his skin, but it means out simple washcloths aren’t going to do much against this.” She ran a hand over the outer coating of paper decorating me.

“They also got it over the ropes too, making it so getting ahold of the knots will be a real chore.” Heather said “We can try and chip it away over his clothes, but that’s likely soaked it up too and stiffened a bunch. He’ll be walking back in his underwear top and bottoms, and I don’t think it's a good idea to send one of us back to grab some clothes for him.

“We can’t even get him walking and have him jump in the lake as we’ll be realizing all that paper bits into it. Plus his hair…” Chloe said a note of pain in her voice, clearly understanding more than I could see.

Realizing how much I had been messed with, there was a growing anger over the next half hour as the chipped ropes clear enough to where Heather could undo them helping me stand on shaky legs.The cracking of the paint only around my knees kept my legs coated as a similar treatment working my arms. Finding a weak point near my ankles the girls made enough progress to remove the tape around it and a rush of mud came flowing out. As Heather predicted, I still retained my pig shape with the paint having soaked in. If we were to try and break it back to flat, the force would have likely broken the clothes to pieces rather than into moveable fabric.

Sighing I emptied out the other legs as we saw no other way, but to walk back to the cabin where I could wash and change properly. Victoria had grabbed the rope and oil along with whatever trash was left behind as Chloe was still fawning over my hair. As we were about to leave Heather took one last look at the area and paused.

“Catcall, what are all these?” Heather said, pointing to the lines of red streaks down the bark of the tree. As the girls had been focused on me they hadn’t bothered to look at the surroundings. I glumly made the gesture of raising my arm and miming a tally mark on my arm, signifying a prank point. The girl's eyes went wide as they took in the total that easily eclipsed our lead over them and then some.

“They got all those?!?” Victoria said eyes going back and forth between me and the tree. I nodded and held up a finger and then three and four signifying each cabin that had came by.

“But... But we had so much of a lead over them.” Chloe said her bubbly energy leaving her like a deflating balloon.

“And each cabin will verify the marks since they were here.” Heather said annoyance in her voice. As we all walked back the way we came the girls kept watch for any traps the other might have set up while they were working on me, but it seems like that wasn’t their intention as we had arrive just in time for lunch to get out allowing the full camp to get one last laugh at me as we made our walk of shame to our cabin where I spent most of the afternoon under the shower.
Full signature here!
Old 12-12-2021, 10:22 PM   #89
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

“Hold still Catcall. I'm almost done.” It was past dinner and after a lengthy time in the shower I was now sitting on Chloe’s bunk with her tilting my head back into position as she continued her work with a pair of scissors.

“I’m trying my best. It's just that my face is so itchy.” I said trying to scratch my nose again only succeeding in getting my hand slapped back down.

“I told you, after all that time with that paint on your skin we need to let your pores open up again and hydrate it. That face mask will do both. Just give it a couple more minutes and we can peel it off. Now tilt your head up a little more. I just about done on your hair too.“ Sighing I closed my eyes and let her work. While I was able to get the paint off my skin after a couple cycles of soaping and scrubbing, the same wasn’t as easy to say for my hair. The pink color was washed out, but the two clumps that had been the pigtails stood unruly and split while the rest wasn’t as bad, just worse for the wear. Chloe had volunteered to save it as the other two didn’t have any experience. Heather suggested they could buzz cut it, but Victoria had brought up having a near bald “girl” in camp might be too easy to spot at the goodbye celebration even if we only had a day left before we left camp.

The door squeaked open signifying the pair of them returning from the main hall with dinner. Once I had gotten cleaned and dressed, it had taken a while for me to recap what had happened that day. They weren’t glad to hear about my dare secret being discovered and even less glad about me snapping at Trish (with Chloe giving my hair an especially tight yank), but thought the pig dare would have been punishment enough had not cabin two gotten to me. It had even turned out in our favor as the girls worried about some of the secrets that I could have told cabin two. Given all the work that still needed to be done on my hair and it was our last night together it was decided that eating in our cabin would be best and so the pair of them left to get food for us. Strangely, behind them was Laura.

“Hi Allen, Chloe. Usually the counselors make sure that their campers are good during dinner and to check in. Since Victoria and Heather said you planned on eating in your cabin I thought I’d come along to do my check in.” A pained look flashed across her face as Chloe snipped the last few hairs and brushed out my hair before putting her supplies away. “Also I had heard about what had happened and wanted to apologize. Usually things don’t go this far here. I can talk to the girls counselor about it, but I can’t say we could do much before they leave.

I sighed. “No at this point it would just look petty and wouldn’t get much done. I’m not hurt, besides maybe my pride and its not like I could take them or the camp to court given how I’m not supposed to be her in the first place. By the way how does my hair look?” I gave it a shake side to side getting use to the feeling.

Victoria looked up front unpacking dinner and walked over, a questioning look crossing her face. “You gave him bangs?” she said, turning to Chloe.

“Hey, I tried my best. It’s not like I have any experience giving boys haircuts. If I had tried to even it out any more I’d have to make him be the first girl in camp with a receding hairline.” she said defensively, crossing her arms. At this point I had walked over to Victoria’s bed and grabbed a mirror. The bangs looked passable, but definitely more girly than I would have preferred.

“Well it's better than I could do so thanks Chloe.” I said nodding as Heather called us to eat.

“We got everyone’s favorite. Oh and here.” She slid a pile of candy into the center of the table. “This was covering our cabin’s table. Guessing you can figure out who this is from. Not really enough for a prank, just more rubbing it in.

“Don’t worry about it being tainted with X-Lax or such either. We’ve had a ban on pranks like that once we had an incident years ago.” Laura said, grabbing a piece herself and then turning to me. “Well since you’re all accounted for, I think I’ll check you off and head back to the main hall. Make sure you are packed for tomorrow. Allen I’ve been told that your suitcase and clothes will suddenly show up again tomorrow.” She looked over at the three smirking girls. “I don’t think we want to explain to your parents why you are getting picked up in a dress. If any other parents ask why you are there, just say you’re there to pick up your sister and she’s in the main office with your parents.” I nodded, a mouth full of food, preventing me form speaking. “ Have a good night and I’ll see you guys at the counselors goodbyes before the award ceremony.” As she stepped out of the door, she paused just for a second and turned back. “It really is a shame what happened today, girls. You looked to be top finishers otherwise. To make up the difference now, you’d need a massive run of points overnight or something like the Owner’s Crest. I was really rooting for you.” With that she stepped out and closed the door.

“What’s the Owner’s Crest?” I said, swallowing my mouthful of food as the three of them turned back to me.

The three girls glanced at each other before turning back to me. “The Owner’s Crest… is kinda tricky.” Heather said slowly.

“Back when the old owners were running the camp, they knew about the prank wars. One day one of the campers had mentioned how far behind they were in points, so the owner offered to be pranked. By pranking the owner, that had to be worth more than enough to get in the lead.

“Of course no one would dare prank them.” Chloe said “It would be like pranking your grandmother.”

“So they made the “Owner’s Crest”. An object with their initials on it that if taken from their house is worth a boatload of prank points. No buckets of slime, no injured owners, no campers hating you.”

“It can’t be taken by other cabins, so it's not like everyone grabbing for a loose football, but it could be given away to someone I guess.” Said Heather thinking as she took a bite of her dinner.

“Of course no one ever took them up on the offer. To this day the trinket has been touched.” Victoria said.

“So what are we waiting for? Let’s go get it!” I said

“Hold your horses, Catcall. That’s easier said than done. We all thought once Miss Ruptlee took over that it was no longer in play given how you’d have to sneak into her cabin to get it. With her not being aware of the prank wars if you got caught you’d be in some serious trouble.” Chloe said with the other two nodding in agreement. “I guess Laura must know its still up there or else she wouldn’t have mentioned it, but its near sunset and we have no idea where it is.

“But,“ I sputtered, “If we could get it..”

“Look as much fun as it would be to show those smug cabin two girls the crest, it's our last night. We have to pack up our stuff, Chloe needs to organize and pack her mics from around camp, and after tomorrow we won’t have to think of cabin two again, so let's just have a good last night together.” Heather said. A voice of agreement echoed from the other two and out voted we settled down for a movie, eating the last of the snacks we had brought, me listening to girl chat occasionally chiming in or participating in one last fashion show for the girls. Washing up we all got settle into bed, wishing each other a good night as we drifted off…

At least the other girls did. I stayed awake listening to the girls sleep. Thinking over my time here, the fun we’ve had, the mystery of the unknown girl helping me, past conversations I had with all the girls on camp. Remembering the disappointment in their voices when they realized how many points cabin two had gotten, I knew there was only one thing I could do. “I dare you to get the Owner’s Crest.” I whispered to myself more in motivation than as an order.

Slipping out of my bed, I had purposely chosen my last fashion show outfit for this purpose. Claiming to be too tired to change, the girls had no issue letting me sleep in the black tee with a kitten on it and sweats as a “relaxed bedtime look”. Grabbing a hoodie, some other supplies, and a pair of shoes that I had set next to the door, I eased open the door and silently crept out, closing the door behind me. Putting on the hoodie and heading towards the cabin, I couldn’t see another set of eyes had opened and were watching me head to the owner cabin.
Full signature here!
Old 12-20-2021, 03:55 AM   #90
Leathergloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
This story isn't fiction, it's inconceivable fantasy!

"Fiction" is a story based on real world activity using imaginary characters.

"Fantasy" is a story based on imaginary actions occurring in the real world.

The first sentences confused the hell out of me. "As he waved his parents good bye, I knew that this was going to be an awesome camp. I had to beg his parents to go, but after a quick sign here, an envelope, a stamp, and letter of acceptance I was in."

The rest of the first paragraph didn't clear my mind at all. "The camp looked amazing. This place had everything. A well stocked kitchen, clean sleeping areas with T.V., and a DVD player, and staff that was rumored to be lenient about the rules." Either the main character looked over the entire camp BEFORE checking in or Allen would be looking at a brochure or website which described these amenities. Either way, it would be impossible to not know this was a "Girl's Only" camp! If the story was meant to be a "fantasy" of a male intentionally falsifying an application to attend this gender specific camp, the story could be reasonably believable.

As this fantastical story continues, the absence of any administrative authority at the camp indicates Laura runs the entire facility! Even if she accepts the male camper to stay, its impossible to conceive he would be berthed with any females. A dinner of "pizza and milkshakes" furthers the fantastical nature of this story.

"What would you like to her to be holding?"

In keeping with the "fantasy" theme of this story, I'd like Chloe to be holding a set of "invisible" clothes!
As an academic at the university in the arts, I can say that this distinction between fiction and fantasy is entirely unfounded.
Ropes, restraints, strips, predicaments.
Dildos.
Nipple clamps.
Medium-to heavy pain.

Likes/dislikes/ambivalent turn ons:

Chastity play.
Seeing my partner forced by online strangers.
Buttplugs.

Off limit:

Scat, full pictures, face picture, social suicide, ultra heavy pain.
Leathergloves is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blue griffin, crossdressing, fiction, messy