Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-17-2019, 05:34 AM   #1
SingleBall

Plug Estim - make me an exhausted dripping and shaking mess

I just got into estimming (electric stimulation) and I love it!

I have the whole day for myself and by the end of the day I would like to be a (pre)cum dripping exhausted shaking mess.

You can help me with that by giving me instructions, tasks to do, etc.

My toys: a ET312 powerbox with pads, ring loops, triphase cable and a bipolar anal plug. I keep it safe and play only below the belt.

Thank you in advance!

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
SingleBall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 07:17 AM   #2
Slut Ela

Wellbyou not getting to many reply so I may as well make a bigger dare.

I want you to place one pads on your balls if possible, one on the sit spot of each ass cheek, and 1 on each of you inner thighs.

Put your buttplug in and the. Ayary the machine on low, every 5 minutes you will turn it on high for 1 minute. You will continue this pattern for at least an hour, more if you want to be dripping precum.

If you ever cum their will be a punishment, so make sure not too, and I want a report in this thread.

Links
Slut Ela is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Slut Ela for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 08:17 AM   #3
SingleBall

Thank you for this dare!

I can only connect 4 spots at a time:
Channel A I connected to my ball and the anal plug.
Channel B I connected to my inner thighs. Every 15 minutes I will alternate the pads between my thighs and my ass cheeks.

Always in for jumping jacks exposure game. Also check my other usually active dares.

Dutch straightish male, born in the year Sylvia Kristel takes a trip to Bangkok to enhance her sexual experience. Yes, my name is true, by birth.
I like ball play, CBT (medium), line writing (by hand), ruined orgasms, joi, teasing, (pre)cum, saliva, spanking, hypnosis, edging, bondage, clothespins, instructions, estim. sexmap.
Old 03-17-2019, 08:23 AM   #4
Everill
getDare Devil

If possible attach one to the head of the penis and one to the buttplug. Turn it on high for 5 seconds every minute for an 15 minutes

Master of chaotic energies in atleast 9 of the dimensions

Kinks

Blog O' Rules

Information

Dice Dares

Ultimate kink list

UwU what's this

Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Everill for this post:
Old 03-17-2019, 08:27 AM   #5
SingleBall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everill View Post
If possible attach one to the head of the penis and one to the buttplug. Turn it on high for 5 seconds every minute for an 15 minutes
Thank you for your dare. I will do that after I completed my first hour with the assignment of Slut Ela.

Old 03-17-2019, 09:19 AM   #6
SingleBall

I completed my first hour. I'm laying on the sofa and my belly has a nice puddle of precum. The low periods are so frustrating and the high periods are so intense as I turn the box up so that it is almost painful. I can feel the muscle in my ass contracting around the plug and when I look down I see drips of precum coming out...

The next 15 minutes are for the dare of Everill.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
estim, instructions, tasks