Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-17-2018, 04:30 AM   #31
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?
I identify as non-binary but have always used the men's bathroom, even when dressed femme.

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?
Only when the men's were out of order and one time when I couldn't find the men's room.

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?
I understand why some women see the toilets as a safe space, particularly in nightclubs, however, personally I find it awkward having to pick which restroom to use and would much prefer non-gendered toilets. I think in any place where there whole bathroom is a single toilet and sink behind a locking door (rather than a space for sinks and then individual cubicles) there is no reason at all to have gendered toilets.

4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one?
Not always, sometimes I like to sit.

5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use?
Yes.

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?
No.

7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?
Masturbated. Changed into stockings and bra.

8. Do you always clean the toilet seat?
Before hand, yes. Afterwards, only if necessary.

9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap?
I don't check before hand but I would do.

10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it?
I can't think of any.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 06:02 AM   #32
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

Some questions about your public restroom usage

1. What is your gender?

Male

2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?

No

3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?

While I have no problem with mixed bathrooms personally, I think probably best to keep them separate. Some will still feel uncomfortable in mixed bathrooms. I'd worry that some places if given the option of only having 1 bathroom for all, would end up with half the number of toilets... Also rarely queues for male bathrooms unlike female ones, so better to keep them separate lol one other note, I have heard girls say that at pubs, clubs, bar's etc.. they sometimes go to the bathroom to get away from unwanted "attention" if mixed, there's a risk they could be followed in there.

No, I always use a toilet if one is available. Will only use urinal if I have too.

Yes, unless no choice and desperate...

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do?

No, always check. Very rarely poop in public bathrooms anyway.

Yes, stripped, masturbate, edge, cum, suck dildo...

Not usually.

Sure, just avoid touching anything if possible!

Nothing comes to mind, other yhan blocked toilets or messy one's.

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Matt: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2018, 05:59 PM   #33
Nelioka

1. What is your gender? Female
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you?Only once cause the ladies was closed, but it was a relatively small one, and they had people there making sure guys didn't enter.
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not?Of course I do. I think it would be very inappropriate if random strangers who didn't know eachother were using the washroom together. I personally would be very uncomfortable with it.
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do? Luckily i have yet to run into the issue
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What?uhm yes kind of embarrassing to admit but i have masturbated in one before. To the thought of doing so in the boys bathroom funny enough.
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? No im not that paranoid
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? Well i mean ill still rinse my hands but i always carry hand sanitizer with me so
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it? I do and it was a park washroom where i was in the washroom. it was unisex you know the wheelchair/family rooms. First of all the washroom was dirty luckily the toilet was clean. Second of all a guy walked right in and little did i know the lock on the stall wasnt broken but it went on the opposite of the latch if that makes sense. That completely defeats the purpose of the latch and a guy came right in. He apologized and was really polite about it, but there was that awkward moment of silence when i walked out after being finished lol. I don't know probably the worst experience i've had by far every other has been relatively normal.

My Daddy: Dominus! \(≧▽≦)/
Please Check out my links!!! \(^ヮ^)/
Nelioka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:07 AM   #34
Bluntwick

1. What is your gender?
male
once only, i had tried to enter into an automatic paying male toilet, but it swallowed my coin so i tried the female one and it opened, there was noone inside but after i dont a couple of girls came in asking if they was in the wrong toilet so i had to explain myself it felt humiliating and ankward
it does, people are too curious, i prefer to stay decent but some people would defnitly peep. Even now when they are separate it happens sometome
no, sometime i use the cublicle for no reason
sometimes i want others to see my dick or glance over to a dick when i am horny, in that case i dont leave one ueinal apart sometimes i even let my jeans get past my ass a bit and show it off i allways fantqsy some guy would grope it while i do this
only at home, in public toilet i rarely shit and even if i do i am really carefull
masturbate with a carrot as a dildo, then left it up my ass and walked over to the other public toilet before taking it out
as a male i usually pee standing up in that case no, when i do poop i do it in clean places and i dont clean it
soap is a must, but i dont try the dispenser before i enter doing business only realize if its empty after the process
i dont have many bad ones, but the train toilet is hella filthy
Bluntwick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:26 PM   #35
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

1. What is your gender?
male
once only, i had tried to enter into an automatic paying male toilet, but it swallowed my coin so i tried the female one and it opened, there was noone inside but after i dont a couple of girls came in asking if they was in the wrong toilet so i had to explain myself it felt humiliating and ankward
it does, people are too curious, i prefer to stay decent but some people would defnitly peep. Even now when they are separate it happens sometome
no, sometime i use the cublicle for no reason
sometimes i want others to see my dick or glance over to a dick when i am horny, in that case i dont leave one ueinal apart sometimes i even let my jeans get past my ass a bit and show it off i allways fantqsy some guy would grope it while i do this
only at home, in public toilet i rarely shit and even if i do i am really carefull
masturbate with a carrot as a dildo, then left it up my ass and walked over to the other public toilet before taking it out
as a male i usually pee standing up in that case no, when i do poop i do it in clean places and i dont clean it
soap is a must, but i dont try the dispenser before i enter doing business only realize if its empty after the process
i dont have many bad ones, but the train toilet is hella filthy

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 04:08 PM   #36
sissybill
Distinguished Member

1. What is your gender? = sissy male
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you? = yes i hav a few times
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one? = no i sit too pee
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use? = no i like too check other cocks out
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What? = yes i gave a bj to a guy
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? = yes
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? = yes
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 10:14 PM   #37
giulel

Some questions about your public restroom usage

1. What is your gender?
Female
Never used, but I think if I'm very need to pee and the female restroom are not accessible, maybe I can use the opposite gender restroom
I believe that in an era like this where there are trans people or people who change their sex, for their respect the bathrooms should always be unisex

6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do? No
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What? No, never do anything
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? I put paper toilet around the toilet seat and then I use it
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? Yes
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it? Don't have any

Likes Exhibitionism (yet trying yet, maybe some form of it)

Dislikes: Edging/masturbation

Limits: pics, insertion, poo, blood, pee, family
giulel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 01:11 PM   #38
rhl
getDare Succubus

1. What is your gender?
Make
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom?
Yes, first time because the ladies room was being worked on and they wanted the ladies to use the men's room. Men and ladies where going into both.
Have done it because I was commanded to.
No, some countries don't split rooms like this.
No, when I'm panties, I don't use urinals
When I do, it is mandatory.
It happened and I think I walked out and got some from the neighbor stall
The toilet lick challenge
If need to, yes, and usually with my tongue.
Yes, I don't check first.
I'll have to think more about this, but yes I have had bad experiences.
Old 05-15-2021, 11:12 PM   #39
FtM69

1. What is your gender?
Male

I'm transgender so - yes But it was before my transition.

No. Mainly because it is embarrassing for transgender people.

I never use urinals unless they are in a cebin where I can lock myself. My cock is too small to show myself to show myself to anyone.

-

No, I would check it first. And usually I don't poop at public toilets.

Yes, many times. I like to masturbate at public toilets.

Usually. And I almost never sit on it.

Yes.

I wanted to use a public bathrom in a parking lot. There were only one cabin and the lock was broken... Like I said - I can't piss at an urinal and I can't piss if not having my privacy... Normally I would drive away to find another toilet but I had passengers so it would be weird... took a long time to pee...

Loves: hidden public, anal, sounding, naked, exhibitionism, orgasm control, edging, pics, vids
Limits: full public, blood, scat, family/friends, face
FtM69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2021, 11:58 PM   #40
connwhore

1. What is your gender? Male
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you? Yes, usually only if the male is closed for some reason
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not? Not really, everyone uses the bathroom, just make them all stalls and ditch urinals
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one? No, I sit to pee
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use? N/A
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do? Quick, pants around ankles shuffle to the next stall over
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What? I put my clothes in the last stall then walked to the farthest sink and tried to get back to them when I heard someone coming
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? Yes
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? Yes
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it? One of the stalls was covered in fecal matter
Dislikes: Hidden Public, pee control
Limits: Pee/Scat, Family, Permanent Damage

Kik: itsthecw
connwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:23 PM   #41
EmmaBlack3662

1. What is your gender? Boy parts
2. Have you ever used the other genders restroom? If so, how often? If not, would you? Yes, but rarely.
3. Do you think it makes sense for there to be separate bathrooms for genders? Why? Why not? I can understand why others would want the separation, personally I don't really care either way.
4. Guys: if you need to go pee, do you always use the urinal if there is one? No, I always sit on a toilet, even just to pee.
5. Guys: do you always use a one-urinal distance from the other that is in use? N/A
6. Have you ever noticed there is no toilet paper after you pooped? What did you do? Only once, but didn't notice until I was already done. Used my socks to wipe
7. Have you ever done something sexual or kinky in a public bathroom? What? Oh yeah. I've masturbated, played with buttplugs and toys, gotten nude, peed on my clothes, licked the toilet seat... All kinds of stuff.
8. Do you always clean the toilet seat? No, but I do always flush before I sit - who knows what's in the water that I don't want splashing up on me lol
9. Do you use a public bathroom if there is no soap? I would but only because I wouldn't know there was no soap until I was done.
10. Do you remember your worst public bathroom experience? If so, what was it? Hard to say. I mean, there's been times I've had to go but it wasn't clean, stuff like that.
EmmaBlack3662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 10:02 AM   #42
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

1. What is your gender?
Male
Yes, once by mistake (at a gas station somewhere between Bangkok and Pattaya, where the restrooms were labeled in Thai only), and all other times by intent (with the intent being some kinky fun with a slut of the opposite gender)
No. This whole idiocy stems from having public restrooms where multiple people go in at the same time (a dumb Roman tradition). All public restrooms should be single person only (I mean, on an airplane you don't get labeled restrooms because they are single person only, right?)
Yes, unless all urinals are occupied. I hate waiting in queue with my zipper down.
If possible, yes. Firstly, it's an unwritten rule. Second, I am a considerate person, and therefor don't want to give other guys inferiority complexes.
I always check. I am German.
Oh dog, where do I begin... Ok, here's the highlights reel - fucked girls, made girls suck my cock (both in stalls and out), got two girls to pee at urinals in a mens' toilet while I judged their effort, peed on a girl while she was naked, peed on a girl while she was dressed, peed in a girl's mouth while she was kneeling at the urinals, and in Blok M in Jakarta (where else) had a hostess unzip me and hold my cock for me while I pee - it's a free service they used to offer at a famous (now defunct) underground BDSM themed bar there
Do I look paranoid to you?
Again, dude, I am German. I always check.
The first time I was in Japan, I walked in to a restroom in a swanky restaurant, and I was trying to figure out how to make it flush, when the bidet attachment zoomed out and sprayed water all over me. And that happened while I was concentrating on the control panel, so the water sprayed all over my face and shirt. I had to spend half an hour at the hot air hand dryer drying my shirt before I could go back to my colleagues at the dinner table.
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2021, 05:29 AM   #43
humiliatedboyslave
getDare Devil

1. What is your gender?
male
yes. only a few times.
not really. cross gender bathrooms exist in many places now. means no urinals and all stalls. it's a bit strange the first time you see the other gender at the sinks, but really, what's the big deal? And it does mean no long line for one and not the other
I almost never use the urinal. But that because of the chastity cage. Too often if I try to use a urinal the piss stream hits the cage the wrong way and sprays and makes a mess on the floor and me!
or more. while i don't use a urinal often due to the chastity device, i go the furthest from others as to avoid any one notice the chastity device or if uncaged noticing how small I am.
that's happened to everyone, hasn't it? I have waddled with pants and underwear around my ankles to another stall before. I've also used my fingers, but that makes it impossible to zip and button so pants are very loose until I can get my hands washed. I do try and look before going, but sometimes you just forget to look!
of course! been fucked. given oral. licked urinals and toilets clean.
no
if you gotta go, you gotta go. and i wouldn't notice that until after i've gone, so that wouldn't stop me.
probably early on when i first started to lick toilets and urinals, just chickening out and not licking anywhere enough to get them clean. I wonder if I will be skittish again since I have taken a break on this due to covid.

Limits: public is cool, but nothing over the top... no pics, no permanent marks/damage, no family, no friends (well maybe), no social suicide

PM Dares - Make me regret this list.

Gym Help

BIRTHDAY BASH
humiliatedboyslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 06:28 PM   #44
Jorscoped

1. What is your gender?
Male

I have not. If I really had to go to the toilet, and the other was unavailable, of course I would. It's merely the difference in a sign and lack of urinals...

Tricky; It makes sense because people cannot be trusted. It's just sad that they cannot. Idealy, I'd say no, washrooms are for functions 1 and 2, it should be simple...

Absolutely. I hate stalls.

Whenever possible.

I've so rarely pooped in a public toilet, and it's the first thing I check before checking there is a lock on the door; so I've been lucky there's no urgent moment where this has happened.
If it ever does, I'll probably just knock on the separator and ask, or if I know I'm between two empties, I'll just cover myself and trot next over as swift as possible lol

Nope, I don't feel any bit sexual in the public restroom.

In a public washroom, I feel this is mandatory.

I probably won't know until it's too late. But if I'm already desperate enough to use the public toilet, yes.

I've not had many issues, since I've always avoided them.
But as a kid, I used a public washroom at a sports event, and there was some older dude who wouldn't stop looking right at my exposed body while I used the shared ice trough thing. I felt awkward as hell, as I had such bad anxieties all my childhood, and was trying to pee with a shy bladder.
At the time I didn't think much more about it than that, but looking back it feels more strange...
Though one time as a anxious child, I waited so long to use the toilet, by the time I went in there, I pissed myself... I was with a friend's family 🤦*♂️
Jorscoped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2021, 12:49 AM   #45
QuietMelissa

1. What is your gender?
Female

I don't think it's considered others but it's just a single restroom that's kind of unisex.. So it has 2 stalls + 1 urinal outside which was kinda weird because one of the stalls was labeled female. Never had a stranger use the urinal but my ex was. I think it would be kind of kinky and weird if a stranger used it.

I probably will use if I had not choice (like pooping). Peeing or otherwise I think elsewhere will be safer.

I think it makes sense to be separate bathrooms. It's kind of weird hearing guys and girls talking while their sex organs are kind of out... Plus I think having a single gender area kind of allow quick talk when needed without making too much of a fuss?

No. That will be the worst thing to have happen. I am always sure there are packs of tissues in my bag and I check 99% of the time if there are toilet papers in the stall.

Many things. The least obvious but kinky thing was deliberately wearing jumpsuits + jacket without undergarments. It always leads to nakey bathroom trips. And giving excuses to pee with my back facing the stall door. Unless dresses/skirts, I pretty much have to take my bottoms off. The sneaky part was hanging my panties behind the door which I can be very forgetful at times. And yes I have been sexual in there. Masturbating in silence which can be a little annoying having to be careful and quiet.

No. I don't. If I see stains, I find another stall. If all stalls are dirty, I find another toilet unless I am out of choices. And I am not entirely environmental friendly when it comes to toilet seat... Whether it is clean or not, I place like 2 layers of toilet paper over them before sitting on it.

I do. And due to the pandemic, I have gotten into a habit of sanitizing before and after toilet use.

In a club. Puke, poop, pee everywhere. On the floor, on the seats. A complete gross out situation and I had to pee very badly. I had to half squat and pee without touching the stalls and seat. It was super difficult to balance in heels and I'm tipsy as well so I had to hold on to the disgusting wall. I made the seats dirtier though.

Advertisements
Kink Talk