Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2011, 03:31 AM   #1
bethchi76

Send a message via MSN to bethchi76 Send a message via Yahoo to bethchi76
Default Our first swingers club.

Ok I not write the english so good so i let b/f write this to you all. i hope to you like this.

Hello readers. I have not done this before (writing on forums that is, so I hope I do not offend anyone in the process. What follows is true and is what helped her get to how she is now.

We had decided arranging for her to be “won”, by my mates and sometimes their mates, in card games and that flashing to motorists off Motorway bridges was just not enough thrills so from a suggestion of a friend we went to a local swingers club. I wore just a towel around my waist, as did most of the guys, and Beth wore a very flimsy Chinese silk top, a thong and 5" black stilettos, she looked like sex on legs.

At first all we wanted was for others to watch as we fucked but as the night went on we got hornier and hornier, coupled with more alcohol it made for a very good evening. Beth took a fancy to a young, and very fit guy, around 5' 7" but very muscular and from the front of his towel he looked very well endowed. As Beth had a drink too many I told her to stand at the side of him while he watched a couple through a window in the couple’s room just to see his reaction. As she got to his side he instantly took notice of her and started to stroke her bum. This set Beth off and she put her right hand down the front of his towel, I could see the movement of her hand as she played his cock to an immense hard on, he had started to nibble her ear as he slowly pushed a finger into her pussy, by this time I had positioned myself behind them but slightly to her free left side to get a good view of what was happening. Another guy pushed into her left and undid her top at the back so it was hanging free from just her neck. Beth, with her eyes closed reached out with her left hand and went down the front of the newcomer. His towel slipped off his waist to the floor and he cum within about 15 seconds and everyone could see the jets as he squirted thick heavy cum. The first guy was eager to play with Beth alone by now and was whispering in her ear. She told me afterwards he wanted to fuck her there and then but when she said she was with someone he offered to do her in the couples room so I could watch through the window, she told me this later as I said but I wish she had just gone and done it because it had made me feel so horny watching her with him. Anyway she pointed me out and I said if he wants we could find a room and have some fun, which is exactly what we did.

As soon as we were in the room she pushed the guy onto the bed and pulled off his towel, well wow is not the right way to describe his cock. It was about 9" long but it was the girth that was the biggest attraction, it was about 7" around the base and each of his balls was around the size of a golf ball. I watched in awe as Beth took him into her mouth. Then he slewed her around so that he could taste her pussy. I watched as the tip of his tongue flicked away at her clit and every time he did she would shudder. I was so enthralled at the sight I found I was just sat there wanking as she started to cum. I have made her cum many times in the past but never like this, she was just flooding and as she was doing so she was at first screaming. I could her knocking at the door and when I answered it was others trying to get in either to watch or to join in but she said no, she wanted privacy. After what seemed an age she said she had had enough and that she could not possibly cum anymore but neither of us had fucked her yet. He just lifted her onto his fat cock and pulled her down fast. Her mouth opened as if to scream again but before she could I could see his muscles flex and he literally rammed upwards and ground her pussy on his cock. She was dying to scream out loud and as she leaned right back he pulled on her nipples hard. This just sent her way over the edge, I have never seen her as so far gone into a sexual trance before. She just let out one almighty groan that in itself was pure sexual lust, like a lion when it has made a kill. As she cum I could see him also stiffen, this must have been another trigger for her because this time she let out a high pitched sexual shriek, this time the banging on the door was in more earnest and I had to let the bouncers in to show she was ok, lol.

That seemed to put a wet blanket on the rest of the night so we called it a day but promised to return and give the guy, whose name we found out later was Patrick (probably made up) another go especially with his mates, but that is another story.
bethchi76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 03:01 PM   #2
johndoe2009

Great could we have more swinger experiences?
johndoe2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
mature