Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-09-2018, 02:42 PM   #1
mysubmissivejourney

Default Anything goes for real life Daddy Dom and Me

Ask us anything no restrictions. Ask one or both.

Daddy is a sadist and I am a masochist we are a TPE couple living this lifestyle 24/7/365 (leap year we have one day we don’t I guess)
mysubmissivejourney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 03:23 PM   #2
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Is there anything your daddy doesnt have control over?

How did you get in to TPE?

whats you favourite colour and why?
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:52 PM   #3
mysubmissivejourney

Well, first of all the TPE relationship that I am in is one of a BDSM 24/7 D/s. So that's a whole lot of acronyms! A traditional Total Power Exchange suggests that my Dom has complete control over me at all times. Even when not together. To me that would indicate more of a Master and slave relationship, giving complete control over everything. Daddy understands that I'm an independent woman, and I do still need to have some control. I need to be able to choose my career, and make some of my own choices.

We often talk about the choices I make. I seek daddy's guidance on everything. Not because I can't handle it on my own, but because I respect Daddy opinions in his knowledge and I know that I need help. I really like when Daddy chooses things for me such as what to eat most often, clothes to wear, what to do, things of that nature. Daddy controls things such as my finances, schedules, time management including bed time (which I am late for right now), he even controls when I can and can not go to the restroom.

My life is fairly hectic and I have to make a lot of choices on my own every day so I have no problem giving control over to daddy with a lot of my life.

I got into this lifestyle oddly after 21 years of being in a very abusive controlled marriage. However it wasn't the kind of controlled that was good. It was more the controlled that was untrusting and hateful. It was not loving it was not kind it was not good. When I met Daddy, I told him that I would not be a good submissive but I would be a really fun brat. I told him I would test my limits I would push all his buttons that I would not submit, I wouldn't wear a collar, I wouldn't kneel, I wouldn't give him control. Somehow I still thought that I wanted to be in tpe relationship.

Actually, I knew that a good tpe relationship that was trusting, loving, and protecting was exactly what I needed. I really just needed someone to prove to me if they were the right dominant for me to be able to submit to. It wasn't long before I gave daddy my complete submission.

I have never been happier. I have never felt so much control over my own life. I have never felt so free. I have never felt so loved. You know what's funny, is it people ask me this all the time. It should be a very black and white answer, haha. However, I am a very colorful girl, and I don't color discriminate. I tend to gravitate towards the brighter happier colors. Red yellow and aqua like the ocean are my favorites. But anything that is bright and colorful makes me happy is always my favorite. I love lots of color in my life.
Old 12-10-2018, 11:05 PM   #4
centurion01
getDare Addict

Since your Daddy is a sadist and you a masochist,..
What is the most painful task you've done?

Whats his most extreme pain based fantasy?

Whats your most extreme pain based fantasy?

Do you think you should have a rule, to respond to every question in this thread before you sleep every night? (Even if that breaks bedtime and earns a punishment)

What limits have you kept with Daddy?

If Daddy decided he didnt want you any more, what would you do?

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:48 PM   #5
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks for you very details and well thought out response.
Sounds like you and daddy have a very good loving and trusting relationship.

Is there something you haven't tried yet, but want to one day?
Old 12-11-2018, 08:09 PM   #6
mysubmissivejourney

This is Daddy responding on behalf of my princess, she will respond soon she has had a rough couple days out of state and is now actually driving back so she can make it to work at 6am. So she will answer these when she is able, we love these questions and we are actually putting them all on our website with a lot of others.

Thank you for your patience, and if any questions for me let me know.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:36 AM   #7
mysubmissivejourney

I try to be as detailed as I possibly can. Then again two of the things I really love are talking and educating. Daddy says I'm a social butterfly and I would have to agree with that. You stick me in a room full of a hundred strangers within an hour I can guarantee you I will have a hundred friends.

I have never been in a relationship like I am with Daddy. I've never felt actual protection and safety, I have never actually felt mutual love and respect. Yeah, Daddy and I may fight we may argue we may get hurt and we may cry and stomp off. However, we always come back to each other we always work through it we always come out stronger and better. We always learn and we always grow together and we always grow stronger together for it.

I'm not exactly sure what I would want to try. All of this is really new to me and there are things that we've done ghzg Daddy's opened up my eyes to that I didn't even know where options before. I just try to keep an open mind and go along with it. I think every single time Daddy has said something to me and I think "oh my gosh no I'm never doing that", I end up loving it. We had been talking about kidnapping scenario that has been highly intriguing I would like to play that out sometime we just have to kind of figure out the whole Logistics of that. Also we had talked about a complete Daddy and little princess day where daddy controls everything and I would really like to play that out I think that would be kind of a really interesting thing I'd really like to have Daddy he's a total caretaker and take care of everything from feeding me, giving me a bath, coloring with me although I'm not very good about sharing colors, picking out my clothes and taking care of everything Daddy's do. For now I just keep an open mind and I just kind of go along with what Daddy brings up to me because nothing has ever been unreasonable nothing has ever been uncomfortable and I find this when I open my mind and I allow myself to just feel and not think I find that I really enjoy and love these things as well. Often I find that I actually crave these things and need these things. Thanks for the follow up.
Old 12-12-2018, 10:40 AM   #8
mysubmissivejourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by centurion01 View Post

Do you think you should have a rule, to respond to every question in this thread before you sleep every night? (Even if that breaks bedtime and earns a punishment)

She will be answering these questions shortly...

Quote:
If Daddy decided he didnt want you any more, what would you do?
She will not be answering this one as the thought causes her anxiety there is no plans of me leaving her she is my soul mate my everything I would give up D/s for her and live a complete Vanilla lifestyle. So she will not answer this question thank you.
Old 12-12-2018, 01:58 PM   #9
mysubmissivejourney

Quote:
I would have to say that the most painful was the clit skewer. Daddy put a bamboo skewer to my clit, and I'm not really sure the logistics of it, you'd have to ask daddy. However, when I lowered my rear my clit became shish kebab and that hurt, a lot.... I got off on it because I get off on pain, but that is what I think was the most painful.

Quote:
I'm not exactly sure if he has a singular most extreme fantasy, but the videos he watches that are the most extreme all have to do al with extreme sadism. Predicament bondage, where women are in some sort of rig. Delicate parts are clamped and tortured. They have to hold position, or they face extreme pain of one form of another.

Quote:
My most extreme pain based fantasy is having Daddy pierce my nipples. I imagine it almost sort of ritualistic. Simply because I had a dream it was that way. Just the thought that Daddy can cause extreme pain, and possibly bring tears from the pain. Daddy hasn't been able to get tears from just pain yet. Also Daddy makes everything beautiful. Mixing the beauty and pain is what does it for me.

Quote:
Absolutely not! I work 16 hourdays, I have a limited amount of time that I can work on my own journey, journal, and tasks, let alone dedicate time to Daddy, myself and our PBJ and pain in the butt pup! I am not good at multi tasking as it is, so Daddy had given me a schedule that helps me to organize myself and get certain things done at certain times. Besides that, Daddy's punishments are. Actually punishments to teach me a lesson.... Not funishments!

Quote:
Super happy I'm starting to have a fan base, however I still have to put the princess first! I still have maintained no humiliation side the very beginning. I have a very bad history with being humiliated. Daddy knows the history and is very very careful with where that one is. I'm not a typical submissive. If you call me a Slut, we are going to have a problem. Also, animals, children, and illegal activity. The last question you asked gave me anxiety and daddy said I wasn't allowed to answer. He said he would respond once I responded to this one.

Last edited by mysubmissivejourney; 12-12-2018 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Fix quote
The following user says Thank You to mysubmissivejourney for this post:
Old 12-14-2018, 11:49 AM   #10
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

What thing daddy had encourage you to try that you where really nervous to try but ended up enjoying?
Old 12-15-2018, 01:03 PM   #11
mysubmissivejourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
What thing daddy had encourage you to try that you where really nervous to try but ended up enjoying?
Oh gosh, there are so many! Being tied up, like bound tied up and left in the dungeon. That quickly became my most favorite and needed thing. Right now I long for dungeon time all tied up with my paci!!

There was also electricy… I think it’s the violet wand?? The anal and has some interesting feelings.

Most recently and the one I was most against was the anal hook
Let’s just say I loved that so much that I squirted from the intensity of that orgasam. Anal hook and magic wand equals the best orgasams!! Can’t wait to try that one again!

I really enjoy your questions they force me to think about things. Thank you, if you want to read any of my journals of my journey you can at http://myjourneyintosubmission.com.

Have a great day and can’t wait to see your next question.
Old 12-16-2018, 06:12 PM   #12
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Glad my questions make you think, thanks for the detailed answers makes me want to ask more. Your website is very nice, and blog very open and honest.

As for another couple of questions, very random this time.

What's your favourite film, song and food?
Will you get to spend Christmas with daddy?
Old 12-22-2018, 06:53 PM   #13
mysubmissivejourney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Glad my questions make you think, thanks for the detailed answers makes me want to ask more. Your website is very nice, and blog very open and honest.

As for another couple of questions, very random this time.

What's your favourite film, song and food?
Will you get to spend Christmas with daddy?
We have been out of state dealing with some legal battles. So life in general has been neglected.

Favorite Film: Princess (lilo and Stitch) Daddy (Natural Born Killers)
Favorite Song: When I asked Daddy his favorite song he said the same song as mine Sanctuary by Welshly Arms
Favorite Food: Princess (Belgian Waffles w/ Strawberries & Whip Cream) Daddy (Pizza)

Christmas, this year no it will be a sad day. It is complicated and will be super hard as we live 8 mins apart. It boils down to I (Princess) is going through a divorce that is fairly messy and my soon to be ex was bring multiple women and men home for his pleasure with my daughter in the house. I asked for a no contact order to be in place stating that our daughter cant be around any person except family members within the home and not allowed significant others period for now. Daddy and I agreed on this as it is the best interest for my daughter. My soon to be ex keeps wanting to have the no contact order lifted but we refuse. Daddy and I will be together all day Christmas eve though and will be always within each others hearts.

I you like you can ask questions on our AMA on our site too, I forget to check this sometimes =(
Old 01-31-2019, 02:13 PM   #14
Anchorsaway
Account Banned

I'm so sorry you appear to have taken leave of the site. I'm posting this incase you ever come back:

1. Best advice from both of you for a Ddlg couple who are also a M/s couple starting out?

2. Biggest hurdles you overcame?

3. How did you overcome them?

4. Can we be friends? Please?

~ Hiraeth. ( the middle/ slave of the couple)
Anchorsaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2019, 03:59 PM   #15
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchorsaway View Post
I'm so sorry you appear to have taken leave of the site. I'm posting this incase you ever come back:

1. Best advice from both of you for a Ddlg couple who are also a M/s couple starting out?

2. Biggest hurdles you overcame?

3. How did you overcome them?

4. Can we be friends? Please?

~ Hiraeth. ( the middle/ slave of the couple)
They also have there own website/ blog, which is updated regularly. and you can ask them questions there also.

http://myjourneyintosubmission.com/

Advertisements
Kink Talk