Old 12-15-2018, 01:59 AM   #1
bat person

Default the club

Emma was new to the small town of Nelson, she just moved there a couple months ago to live with her step mother and step Sister Lisa. Being a small country town with a population of only four thousand people most of the residence were elderly people and farmers that regularly visited the town for supplies.

Most of the time especially after dark the town was almost empty of people apart from people at the local pubs and bars which closed around eleven o’clock and the odd kids hanging around looking for something to do or to drink.

Most of the time Emma found it boring where she moved to and tended to try and spend time with Lisa to stop herself getting to bored, Lisa on the other hand spent a lot of her time with her friend Taylor and her friends in their clubhouse which was the old chicken coop on Taylors dads farm just on the edge of the town limits. Taylor and Lisa had cleaned out the coop and put a table chairs. Fridge, sofa and a single bed in the clubhouse and Taylors dad boarded up the coop walls for her for some privacy while she had her friends over for camp outs.

“Come on Lisa I want to hang out with your friends in your clubhouse and be part of your club, please let me join its so boring in this town I need to meet people and find something to do” Emma pleaded as she had done so many times before but to no avail as Lisa and her friends didn’t really know her to well and thought she was a little stuck up and posh for their liking only this time was a little different because they were getting a little sick of her asking all the time and were bored themselves so they discussed a plan between themselves and thought up a plan to initiate her into their club and bring her down a notch or two with a little humiliation and entertainment.

“Ok Emma we discussed this situation and decided to give you a chance to join our club but there is a initiation and rules for you as you will be only a pledge in our club until we decide you will be a full member but you have to pass our initiation game first and only then will you make it to a pledge.”
“What’s the difference between a pledge and a member?” Emma asked looking puzzled, “a pledge has to earn her place in the club by doing anything a member asks of you, it’s like being a slave to us earning points if you do as you are told and loosing points if you don’t, you have to get 200 points to be a full member and if you don’t do as you are told you get a forfeit but we will discuss that when or if you pass your initiation.”

“We are having a sleepover at Taylors place for the weekend starting tomorrow so if you want to join then tell me now so we can organize the initiation game and your welcome to come over and we can organize the initiation but if you do want to join then there will be no backing out or we will punish you really bad for wasting our time” said Lisa. Emma thought for a moment but the desperation of being lonely was too much and said yes I’m in.”

looking for a young rp schoolgirl slave with cam.
EMAIL [email protected]
bat person is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bat person for this post:
Old 12-15-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

This story sounds great. Looking forward to your next chapter
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 11:31 PM   #3
bat person

The next morning Emma and Lisa were up early with a small bag each packed with their clothes for the weekend sleepover and having breakfast at the kitchen table. “Are you girls looking forward to your sleepover Lisa? It’s about time you made friends here” Lisa’s mother said as she picked up their two bags and started to move towards the back door to put them in the car.

Emma was quiet and didn’t say much thinking of her initiation later that day but with a cheeky smile on her face Lisa replied to her mother “we will have fun this weekend and don’t worry me and my friends will make sure Emma has an extra good time with us.”

After breakfast Lisa’s mother dropped them off at Taylors house and drove off back home leaving Lisa and Emma to walk down the old path leading to the clubhouse about six hundred meters away from the house. Emma observed that the clubhouse was quite big when she got up close to it and noticed it was positioned behind some old overgrown bushes hiding it from being seen from the house.

The club members consisted of four girls Lisa, Taylor, and Lisa’s two cousins that were twins and almost identical in looks apart from one had blond hair and one had blond hair with some blue highlights through it.
‘Come in girls now the whole club is here we can get started.” Taylor said as they all sat down on the sofa and chairs leaving Emma to sit on a chair in the middle of the room facing the other girls.

Emma looked around the clubhouse noticing on the table was a pile of sealed white envelopes and beside them was another pile of red sealed envelopes.
Emma” Lisa said “You already know Taylor and this is Taylor’s Cousins Kim and Tammy, now because you are here you have accepted the initiation and there’s no backing out now because we have discussed a punishment for you if you don’t go through with it.” Emma thought for a few seconds and replied in a soft voice “what will be my punishment?” Taylor looked at the other girls and then back to Emma and replied “ we will be stripping you naked, keeping your clothes and locking you out of the clubhouse to make your way home naked and we will be doing it just on daybreak.” This made Emma a little worried she may not be able to do whatever activities they had planned for her and the thought of her going home naked in daylight would be too much to bare so trying to put on a brave face she said to the other girls “I will do my best and go through with the initiation.”

“On the table over there you might have noticed a pile of red and white envelopes, the white envelopes have tasks in them and the red envelopes have what you will wear for the task in them, you are to choose a task first and then choose what to wear next, you will keep choosing and doing tasks until we think it’s time to play another of our initiation games.”

Lisa walked to the table and with some hesitation picked up a white envelope then a red one handing them to Taylor to open as she was too nervous to do the first ones herself. Opening both envelopes and reading out the white one aloud “run around the clubhouse five times then come back inside.” That didn’t sound too hard it’s hidden from the house view Emma thought but she still was worried about what she had to wear doing it. Taylor smiled and said to her “you’re lucky girl you have to do it wearing everything except your shirt but we will still see you doing it in your bra so that’s a little embarrassing for you.

” Emma thought this one was easy and she couldn’t believe her luck for her first task and hoping all the tasks would be this easy. So without hesitation and hoping to impress the other girls she placed a hand under each side of her shirt and lifted it over her head and off revealing her little white bra with a tiny blue bow stitched to the middle of it between the cups.

The sight of this amused the girls and they gave a small cheer and whistle embarrassing Emma a little and making her cheeks go a darker shade of red.
To get this over with she immediately ran outside and around the clubhouse three times, on the fourth time around I could see Tammy looking out the door taking a photo with her camera at my shirtless body then disappearing back into the clubhouse leaving me to do my other two laps and back in to finish.

Emma dismissed the photo taking as some small amusement as part of my initiation as she put back on her shirt to the others disappointment. “Well done Emma” Taylor said pouring her a glass of wine from the bottle she got out of the fridge. She had stolen six bottles of wine from her father’s wine cellar earlier that day stocking her fridge for the weekend’s fun. “Won’t he miss them?” Emma asked. “ No he knows I sometimes steel wine and he pretends he doesn’t know but he actually dose, he lets me and my cousins get away with anything as long as we help him out if he tells us he wants us to do something.”

“What do you mean by that?” Emma asked looking a little puzzled. “Don’t worry about that now I will explain later if the subject comes up.” Taylor said as she topped up her glass making her a little tipsy.
Once Emma finished her drink Tammy suggested Emma opened another two envelopes putting her arm on her back guiding her over to the table.

EMAIL [email protected]
The following 2 users say Thank You to bat person for this post:
Old 12-27-2018, 05:25 AM   #4
SimonSays22

nuuuuu! Continue! X3 i love it xxx
SimonSays22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2019, 04:36 AM   #5
bat person

At the moment im writing this story on another site but when i have finished it all i will post the full story on getdare.

if you want to know where to find it message me and i will tell you what site to find it on and my username there.

EMAIL [email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk