Old 10-21-2017, 06:33 PM   #1
NaughtyBoy069
Account Banned

Default Sleepover Gets Intimate (Gay)

This is just a wild fantasy I have between me and my friends, especially one of my friends .

This story does contain: straight people (it's only gay sex in the story though), gay sex, underage drinking.

The names have not been changed (so if any of them find this, I'm fucked). The appearances are mostly accurate.

Characters
Daniel (me)
Average height, 15, penis size 6 in. White.

Stephen (my crush)
Short, 16, penis size 5 in. White.

Jack
Average height, 14, penis size 4.75 in. White.

Nonso
Tall, 15, penis size 7.25 in. Black.

Holly
Average height, 14. White.

Oliver
Tall, 15, penis size 6.75 in. White.

Ryan
Average height, 15, penis size 5.5 in.White.

Prologue

Daniel was walking down the hallway with his best friends, Stephen and Jack, when Ryan came up to them and said: "Hey guys! Oliver's throwing a party at his house later, you're all invited, and can sleepover if you want"

After he left with Jack, Daniel asked Stephen "Are you going to go?" he replied "Yes." and the both of them walked down the hall talking about random stuff like games and classes until it was time for them to part ways.

**TIMESKIP**

Daniel knocked on Oliver's door ready for the night ahead (stuff for the sleepover) and checked his watch out of a nervous habit.

Oliver answered with a "Sup?" he led him in and closed the door. Daniel looked around and saw Stephen walking briskly over to him with two drinks in hand and a seductive smile on his cute face.

This was going to be good.

Chapter 1 will be out in a week

Last edited by NaughtyBoy069; 10-24-2017 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Decided to put the actual names in.
NaughtyBoy069 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
gay, gaysex, schoolboys, truth or dare, underage