Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 01-27-2015, 10:34 PM   #31
jusefbolton
Baby Member

I am so down to do this starting tomorrow c:
jusefbolton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2015, 08:03 AM   #32
Sucdik

I will start... what do i have to do Miss Kate?
PM me an item and i'll put it in my current diaper
Spoiler:
pm me a number and an item and i will keep it in my ass for that number of hours

Spoiler:
i want to be fucked by a huge cocked animal
Sucdik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:50 PM   #33
katie-lynn

i plan on doing this but i need money first

Kik: babySissykatielynn

My Likes/Dislikes/Limits

PM Dares
katie-lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 04:58 PM   #34
Torchwood123

Music Beam Funkified

I'll defiantly join this party
Torchwood123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:54 AM   #35
CuriousUK

Definitely going to try this
CuriousUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 08:34 PM   #36
Sissyslut123
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKateKink View Post
Sorry I disappeared, Christmas was insanity.

But thank you so much to those that played along. I must admit I felt very excited and powerful reading along.

I caught a snippet of pink on a male coworkers waist the other day and it made me wonder, what if he was doing my challenge! If so he didn't catch me looking, because he wasn't in a bra the next day!

For those who wondered about the order, and for the benefit of those who might stumble onto the challenge in the future, I was going to leave it to your discretion, but for the want of rules, let's do it this way:

1. Panties
2. Bra
3. Stockings.
4. Painted nails.
5. An additional article of lingerie: garter belt, teddy, corset, waist cincher. Etc, your choice what.
6. Female shoes (can be subtle)
7. Make up.
8. Female lower body wear. If you can still hide, great, try jeans or trousers, if not, may as well be a skirt
9. No male clothing.
10. Sex toy. Your choice.
11. Cock. You'll need to find one that isn't yours to play with per day til you finish.
12. You lose the challenge and must continue playing forever.

Hope this helps... Certainly helps me!
but after no male clothing how can you possibly win the challenge?
Likes: light anal, crossdressing, sissy hypno, diapers, screen control, cum eating
Limits: public, family, poop, shaving
PM DARES: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74876
I am MistressMadeleine's slave
Naughty box http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=74499
Summer training(open all summer):
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=224072
Punishment for a bad slave: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=225020
Sissyslut123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 10:31 AM   #37
lizwani

I van easyly win this hahaha

Dislikes: openly public, scat, permanent marking, blood, family, friends, illegal, face in vids/pics
lizwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 08:21 AM   #38
Clanky

Digging this up because it's so good.

Started this today. However without the second point, I don't want to spend money for seven pairs of panties (or bras - or stockings...). Added another point though that I have to go to the gym at least 2x per week while doing this.
So, just purchased a three-pack of panties and I'm wearing them.
Guess I'll already fail tomorrow when we have sports in school, but I'm trying it.

Will report back.

Looking for a chat master/mistress. I do not own a webcam, can make pics/videos though.
Clanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 04:34 AM   #39
SissyRayRay1981

MissKateKink I started tonight went to Target and bought a pair of pink panties wasn't super nervous for the first time purchasing them 👠😁
SissyRayRay1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 11:32 AM   #40
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Default Glad this was bumped

I'm glad that this was bumped. It is a fine dare. I like the escalation. But I think the escalation goes too quickly and the order is a bit off. Once items go out into the open the "if someone notices" rule needs to drop. The "if someone comments" rule should stay at least a while longer.

I also think that adding a day is not enough. Rather the week should begin anew. But, because of this, you needn't buy more than 7 of any item.

Proposal without giving it a lot of thought...
This is more for discussion until there is a concensus.

Panties
Stockings, knee high
Stockings, thigh high *
Stockings, pantyhose *
Painted nails (clear flat, or hardener)
Painted nails (clear gloss) **
Bra (genie type, white or pastel)
Bra (normal, white or pastel, your guess as to size) *
Bra (genie type, dark or bright color) *
Bra (normal, dark or bright color, your guess as to size) *
Bra (patterned or exotic, must be measured professionally) *
An additional article of lingerie: garter belt, teddy, corset, waist cincher. Etc, your choice what. ***
Female shoes (can be subtle) ****
Female upper (buttoned on the other side) or lower body wear(jeans or trousers) *****

* you only need to buy the later type.
** Someone noticing removed
*** a list of at least 10 (targeting 20) different kinds should be listed to draw from. This might also include jewelry. Some ear wear can be worn by males without drawing much attention.
**** this step will be 4 weeks instead of 1. Start with one pair for the first week. Then 2 during the first for the second. And 3 during the second week for the remainder.
***** This step will be for 4 weeks. 14 items must be purchased, on a day for the first 2 weeks. Can be all tops or all bottoms.

Somewhere in the steps (to be determined) the rule break causes you to have the option of starting the current step over reseting the items purchased count or immediately going to the next step. A second rule break in a step ca uses an immediate next step.

At the four week level the step must complete. A rule break causes the next (only one) step to start on completion.

Being out and about every day may be too socially difficult. So some allowance for a vacation time needs to be allowed at some step. The vacation day or days should not count as a step day. Perhaps taking more than one on a row would cost extra days. Ex: One a week move the end date one day, a free day, two in a row moves the end date three days. Three on a row moves the end date six days(almost doubling a one week step).

Players ought to be able to set a limiting step when they start (or be able to skip a step). They must declare thus at the start. Breaking the rule in this case might cause the step to start again. Should it cause one to go back a step? If so, does the purchase limit reset? or just double?

In all cases a player ought to post a report at least weekly, and whenever a rule is broken.

What say you, the get dare community? Think aboit it. If there is enough discussion and a consensus I will tally the rules and start a new thread with a reference back to this one.

Godspeed
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
dave47630@yahoo.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 12:21 PM   #41
steve2666

Thanks to Kate for writing this dare, and to whomever brought it back up - might be tempted to join this dare myself soon as it's so good.

Before I commit though just a thought on the rules, instead of buying/borrowing a new pair every day (might end up being expensive on a student budget lol) could the rule instead be that it can be the same item for multiple days but must be bought not borrowed? I also think the escalation Kate outlined works really well and that Dave's change makes the whole thing more complex with four weeks and skip days (we sissies are simple)
Anal, pee play(new to this), Ruining, Hidden-Public, Edging and sending pics(not always with face).
Dislikes/Punishments
Corner Time, A2M, toilet licking,
Limits
Full Public, Heavy Scat, Blood, permanent damage, family
Kik: Sissy_Shannon1
Looking for advice/help/encouragement in building up my sissy wardrobe and toy collection
steve2666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #42
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2666 View Post
Before I commit though just a thought on the rules, instead of buying/borrowing a new pair every day (might end up being expensive on a student budget lol) could the rule instead be that it can be the same item for multiple days but must be bought not borrowed? I also think the escalation Kate outlined works really well and that Dave's change makes the whole thing more complex with four weeks and skip days (we sissies are simple)
I put what I did out there almost on the fly. I know it is incomplete and needs to be adjusted. Loosening some of the rules is definitely an option.

I understand being in school and not having a lot of money to toss around. I think that a good part of the play is having to go to a store or stores multiple times buying the same sorts of items. So I am trying to figure a way so that would not be dimished. How about you buy one a day for as many days as you can afford (may one). The for the remaining days visit a store and buy one returning it the next day. So this way you will be visiting the same store at least twice and have to think of several reasons for returns. I think you could get by with one pair of plane women's shoes, if you get that far. I think that you ought to wash these garments by hand before you a wear them again.

The vacation day concept I proposed is to allow you to take a day off when there are no classes. So say you did not go out and about on Saturday. Then Saturday just would not count as one of the seven days. If you had started on Monday then the following Monday would be your last day. If you took off Saturday and Sunday you would have to pay an extra day and your last day would be Wednesday. A third day in a row would cost three more and the last day would be the following Saturday. If you remain out and about every day then don't worry about it. It does not apply.

Hope that helps and thank you for the input.
dave
Hard Limits: Fire, Breath play, Scat, Anal, Electric shock, Illegal, Immoral, Financial, Public, Identity, Friends, Family, Coworkers, Diet/Clothing restrictions
Expect: Detailed report writing
KIK: ChasteDoc

PM for clarifications
Old 03-09-2017, 04:44 PM   #43
steve2666

Ok thanks that makes sense with the vacation day rule, I'd add that 24 hour notice must be given on here for it to count as a day off though (so no forgetting then claiming it as a day off!)

For the buying what if I bought new panties ect. each time I fail a rule and need to move up, or every three days and must be from the same shop. I feel that could work as a good middle ground between the strict letter of the rules and the spirit of them?
Anal, pee play(new to this), Ruining, Hidden-Public, Edging and sending pics(not always with face).
Dislikes/Punishments
Limits
Looking for advice/help/encouragement in building up my sissy wardrobe and toy collection
Old 03-09-2017, 06:12 PM   #44
[email protected]
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve2666 View Post
Ok thanks that makes sense with the vacation day rule, I'd add that 24 hour notice must be given on here for it to count as a day off though (so no forgetting then claiming it as a day off!)

For the buying what if I bought new panties ect. each time I fail a rule and need to move up, or every three days and must be from the same shop. I feel that could work as a good middle ground between the strict letter of the rules and the spirit of them?
I like the advance notice required. At sign up he could say all Sundays off to define his normal week.

I'm unsure if Kate is still online to give you an ok. I am leaning that she is not available. So it should be up to you if you need to start soon. Just tell us the rules that you will follow then follow them. This would include any you need to make up along the way. Or if you think we will have enough discussion here, you could wait until a new set of rules is developed.

Have fun
dave
Old 05-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #45
steve2666

Ok guys, here goes I'll be starting this Sunday - meaning I'll go to a store to buy my first pair of panties tomorrow.

Looking forward to a fun, if challenging week!
Dislikes/Punishments
Limits

Advertisements
Kink Talk