Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-07-2020, 09:00 AM   #1
Sabina
Distinguished Member

Bomb Titjob / Titfuck for sissies

I know what you think: a sissy can't titfuck because she doesn't have boobs (unless you have silicone or they've grown with lots of hormones)

this one that I propose can be a good alternative for all those like us who are flat instead (but dream of two beautiful big tits to fuck a cock)

WHAT IS NECESSARY
1) bra (the tighter, the better)
2) fake boobs (or soft padding)
3) dildo (the more realistic the better)
4) a clothespin or clamp on each nipple
5) thong or women's panties (the more adherent the better)
6) optional: a buttplug or a second dildo in the ass
7) optional: chastity cage (and lock of course)

THE HOW TO:
the idea is that we should focus on the sensations of our nipples, imagining that we also have two nice tits, and not think about anything else, also feeling a little pain, compensated by the fact that we are GIVING pleasure to the dildo, making the also humiliating thing.

REALIZATION
to do this you have to put the clothespins on the nipples and THEN the fake tits or stuff the bra, put your beloved dildo in the bra and between the tits, and lie down on a pillow, pressing the clothespins or the nippleclamps.
Oooh my! mmhhh what a great feeling, it hurts but also gives pleasure!
Then you will have to rub your clit on another pillow, (ideal if the clit is tucked behind and is between the thighs, do not point upwards, or if you are into it, lock your clit away!) and move by rubbing up and down, always pressing the tits, focusing on the sensations of the nipples, and possibly of the dildo or butt plug in the ass if you have it, but absolutely NOT the sensations of your clit, also because if you cum you will have to publicly request to be punished.
We said early on that it was about GIVING pleasure to the dildo, not ourselves!
Is the sense of excitement and humiliation growing inside of you?

I DARE YOU!
I dare you to do it for no less than 5 minutes, to which you will add the result of 1d6 (so in total from 6 to 11 minutes)
for every good report posted here publicly, I will have to have a tit fuck too, but for no less than 10 minutes and do a report too
Soft limits: pissing,breathplay,figging
Limits:very explicit public,show face in pics/vids, blood,blackmail,illegal,family,scat,any dangerous
Hate:who want to be right at any cost.

PM DARES HERE!

Sabina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 09:24 AM   #2
MirandaCole21

Only thing better than a dildo would be to have a real man test out your tits.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MirandaCole21 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
pain and pleasure, titfuck, titjob