Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-09-2012, 09:21 PM   #16
6u3k
Account Banned

Talking

Put your cock in a mouse trap
Please let loose with mine
6u3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:26 PM   #17
Sissykiss

tie your balls up and hit them 20 times as hard as you can with the handle of a wooden spoon. should work kinda like a cane. then put an ice pack on your balls for an hour.
Sissykiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:15 AM   #18
Deracination

Place as many clothespins on your balls as you can. Tie them all to a single piece of string that hangs off the last no more than a foot or so. Now tie the string to about a one-pound weight and drop the weight.

Likes: self-bondage, anal, enemas, toys and/or bondage under clothes in public, and pain.

Toys: 2.5" diameter buttplug, 2.25" diameter buttplug long enough to hurt when I sit, 1.5" diameter buttplug, 1.5" diameter dildo, 2 liter enema bag with hose, clothespins, rope, and combination padlock.
Deracination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:20 PM   #19
6u3k
Account Banned

Rubber band a condom filled with cayenne pepper powder around your cock than proceede to hold one of ur nuts in ur hand and punch it 5 times repeat this for ur other nut than wait 5 minutes remove the condom and edge twice
Old 02-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #20
bottomb
getDare Sweetheart

Default fun

put your nuts on the toilet seat.. hold your dick back and drop the seat on them 5 times... edge between each dropping..

Anytime someone sends me a private message with a number, I must edge that many times. 2-10

42 mwm
bottomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:16 PM   #21
Theanimal

Location: In that place that's just a little to dark to see into.

Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.
Limits: Public, Pee/Piss, fecal matter, anal, family/friends, illegal, permanent, pics of face.
Theanimal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 03:41 PM   #22
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theanimal View Post
Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.
Would have loved to have gotten this one
Insert a q tip in ur piss.hole and keep it there while u smack ur nuts with a ruler 25 times now use one hand to hold it in place while u master bate to orgasim keeping it in till u finish cumming
Old 02-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #23
Theanimal

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6u3k View Post
Would have loved to have gotten this one
Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.
Limits: Public, Pee/Piss, fecal matter, anal, family/friends, illegal, permanent, pics of face.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:38 PM   #24
6u3k
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theanimal View Post
Well it's your lucky day, I waited a couple days to give someone else the opportunity, fly at 'er! Drink a litre of water about an hour beforehand. Take a clean q-tip and lube it up. Insert it almost entirely into your penis(you have to be able to get it out of course!). Pull it half way out, twist it 360 degrees. Continue to pull until it's almost out. Repeat 9 more times. Urinate afterwards, it's gonna sting, but it's going to clean your urethra out and help prevent infection.
Lol thanks have to say isn't the first time I've done it. Always enjoy repeating abd augmenting it at times.
For u though hmmmm .... Take sand paper or some other rough object and rub ur cock till very sensitive (don't go over board unless u just wasn't to). Now fill a cup with lemon juice and salt and soak it in the mix for 2 minutes than masterbate to orgasim
Old 02-19-2012, 10:52 AM   #25
daremenow
getDare Succubus

Rub icy hot on ur balls and dick, and masturbate, but your balls must be tied. You must edge, hit ur balls 10 times, then edge again before finally cumming. no insertion for mine
daremenow is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to daremenow for this post:
Old 02-19-2012, 05:25 PM   #26
cheese101
getDare Sweetheart

Put your cock and balls in a bowl with ice for 15 minutes

Foot play, Pain, Pet play, Ass play (new to it), Nipple torture, Cbt, Pegs (clamps) play, Humiliation, Degradation, Cum play, Complete control,

Dislikes:
X dressing, Piss play, , Bondage play, Wax play, Semi-Public

Limits:

Full public, Blood, Permanent damage, Family, Messy
cheese101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:54 PM   #27
me+nudedares

find the smallest tampon sold, and try to stick it into your cock somehow.(peehole?) have fun...

can someone give me vagina torture? I am female.
me+nudedares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:20 PM   #28
small_penis2141
getDare Sweetheart

pretend you have testicals, get a relistic dildo and insert it in your vagina, go about with it sticking inside you for 1 day
won't do: scat piss, blood, family, food, messy, public to a point where there is no chance of not getting caught
I am a slutty bitch on the farm
Slutty bitches will perform: anal / oral / crossdress / cum eating / humiliation / light bondage / chastity / pain (optional) / enema (optional) / wedgies (optional)
small_penis2141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:17 PM   #29
Theanimal

The next time you urinate time how long it takes. If it's under a minute divide the number of seconds by 5(if it's not a whole number go to the next whole number[I.e. 26seconds, divide by 5=5.2, so go to 6]). If it's over a minute divide by 10(if not whole number do the same thing as for under a minute). Now tie up your balls, place them on the bowl of a toilet, raise the seat to 89 degrees(roughly) and drop the seat on your balls for the number you got from dividing the number of seconds it took to urinate.

For mine, no insertions or rubbing with a coarse object. Taking a break from those to heal up a bit.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:08 AM   #30
6u3k
Account Banned

Hehe
Take a pair of tweezers and pluck 25 hairs off ur sack than tie ur nuts sepratly and smack each one 25 times with a metal spoon

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock torture, dare, person above, torture