Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-16-2019, 03:35 AM   #46
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cro girl View Post
i guess you're right^^
so i'll be heading into the forest for a dare someone gave me in private, after that i'll come back and report it to him and then head into the City for bee9's dare and to pinch my clit in public^^

i'll report to you guys after i'm done
I doubt he would mind you posting your report in here so we can all enjoy it.
Old 02-16-2019, 04:22 AM   #47
Cro girl

okay so heres the dare i got in private plus my report:

Hi, I have a dare for you to do in the little forest next to your house. It's usually called a long walk: The idea is that you strip naked and then have to walk somewhere to retrieve your clothes. In your case, I would suggest you get a lock of some kind, maybe a bicycle lock you can lock without the key and take it with you. When you get to the forest, find a spot close to the edge of the forest, or maybe somewhat visible from a road and hide the key for the lock there. Again, this should be a spot where there is a slight chance of getting seen. Now walk away from the key for at least 15 minutes, more if you are daring. Find a really secluded spot, strip naked, and use the lock to lock your clothes to a tree, fence post, ... Depending on the size of the lock, it might be easier if you don't wear too many clothes, maybe only pants and a shirt. You can leave on your shoes, if you want, or also lock them up, but that makes it much harder, as you can walk as fast. Once your clothes are locked up, it might be a good time to masturbate, if you like. Once you are done, you have to go get the key without getting caught. And even once you have the key, you still need to make it back to your clothes while still naked.
I hope you will try this and send me a detailed report. Let me know if you have any questions or want more details.
Good luck!

report:
heyy
i just came back from doing our dare so here's my report
i got dressed in a short skirt, Longsleeve Shirt and shoes
i also had to stick a carrot up my butt, which was something another user told me to do.
he also wanted me to put Tiny Stones into my shoes so i did collect some after i reached the forest and put them in.
i then put the key of the bicycle lock and put it Right behind a bench that's on the footpath here and then headed a few minutes deeper into the Woods.
i finally settled for a tree and stripped off my Shirt and skirt and then locked both of them with the bycicle lock onto the tree, so i wouldn't be able to get them back without the key.
after that i kept Walking a bit deeper into the forest and just played with my nipples a bit
after i found a secluded Little area in which i could lay down, i laid on my back and started masturbating til i had a Pretty big and Pretty good orgasm
after that i had to look for a stick, which i will probably have to use to hit myself later today, (again, instructions another user gave me in private) and then went back to get the key. unfortunately there were a few People Walking around so i had to wait a bit until i could go to get the key, but luckily nobody decided to sit on the bench and take a break. so i quickly got the key back and then went back to get my clothes. after that i walked back home and unfortunately one of my other instructions i got from this other user was to lick my shoes clean everytime i come back inside, so i had to lick the dirt off my soles, but lucky for me it hasn't been raining the last few days so the Ground wasn't really muddy or something like that.
still dirty. still didn't like it.
but i guess it can't Always be super fun

however i'm back now, so i hope i didn't Forget anything and if you have anything else for me to do, let me know.
otherwise i will be heading out into the City soon to get to the pet store.
toys: vibrator
Cro girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:24 AM   #48
Cro girl

i also did spin the Wheel again and i had to spank each buttcheek 20 times, so i just did that, too^^
Old 02-16-2019, 04:37 AM   #49
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Put your hair in pigtails. Wearing only a dress Find a spot, fairly busy, and suck each of your toes. Must be seen by at least 5 people.
zephyrnem is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 04:42 AM   #50
Cro girl

okeyy
i will try to find a Sport where i can to that without getting too much Attention,
i guess i'll just stop in the park on my way to the pet store and try my luck.

will report back when i'm home
Old 02-16-2019, 06:24 AM   #51
Lyb
getDare Addict

If you decide to go to the movies again wear a skirt and panties with your name on them. During the movie fun a few times wearing your panties and throw them in the room on someone.

If not going then go to a pub or bar or restaurant, take off your panties under the table and leave them on the table as a tip.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 07:07 AM   #52
Cro girl

hey guys so i just came back from the City
i got dressed in a short skirt and a Longsleeve Shirt and my gym shoes and got into my car
i also had to have a can of coke in my pussy and a carrot in my butt from two other People who messaged me in private
so the car ride was kinda uncomfortable with the carrot and stuff.. but i did it
it took a bit longer because i didn't want to do it Right here where People might know me, so i drove a bit into a City nearby.
i parked my car and first went into the park, where i walked around a bit until i found a secluded area that wasn't too busy and took off my shoes
i looked around and there were a few People near me, but they were like 20 or 30 feet away from me.
i then began sucking on each of my toes, one after another, but i did it very quickly, so i was done in a Little bit over a Minute.
People definitely saw me and i saw some Boys pointing at me, but i just did it and then Pretty much immediately left.

i then went into the City and looked for the pet shop that i googled and went inside
there were more People that i hoped but it wasn't too crowded, so i just walked around a bit, took a collar and a leash and waited until i was alone in the aisle, i then put the collar with the leash on me and started Looking around, pretending like everything was normal.
i started Lifting up my skirt and pinched my clit. after that i began rubbing the leash on my pussy lips.
i did have to stop a few times when i heard People coming so i just turned my back to them so they wouldn't notice the collar and leash around my neck
after that i continued rubbing myself with the leash
i was super nervous but it also made me really horny and after like 15 minutes in the store i finally came.
after that i tried to dry the leash with the sleeve of my Shirt and then put collar and leash away and left the store.
next i had to go to the Supermarket and bend over in front of 5 People to Show them my naked ass (and also the carrot in there..) so i just did it in front of an old guy who just stared at me with big eyes and then i quickly went into another aisle and then i just bend down when a Group of 5 Girls crossed my way.
i heard giggling as i did it but i didn't look back and quickly left again.
after that i had to buy some dog Food for another user and then went back to my car and drove home.
i once again had to lick my shoes clean when i got here, but now i'm done and will go spin herpderp42's Wheel again

i'll be Right back
Old 02-16-2019, 07:10 AM   #53
Cro girl

@lyb hey, i don't think i'm going to the Cinema again Tonight and also i think i wouldn't be brave enough to actually throw my panties at anybody, but i will to the bar dare, that doesn't Sound too extreme

also i spinned the Wheel and it says i have to wear clothespins on my nipples for 10 minutes, so i will do that, although i do have to wear one chlothespin on one of my nipples or my pussy at any time, due to another private dare or rather a rule i got
i'll also be playing with my nipples a few more times seeing that there have been a few new Posts in here now (mostly because of myself^^)
Old 02-16-2019, 07:27 AM   #54
Cro girl

i'm going to be busy a few Hours now, because i'm being punished..
but i guess most of you are asleep now anyway
you can still send me some more dares if you got anything.
otherwise i will report back later

Last edited by Cro girl; 02-16-2019 at 07:33 AM.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:39 AM   #55
andy4
Distinguished Member

If you have a length of rope, line or yarn fashion your self a nice tight crotch rope to wear tonight below those panties your going to leave at the bar.

If you use rope make sure that there is a clit knot, if using line or yarn make sure that there are 4 that run up your pussy lips 2 up the center pinching your clitty and 2 to the outside.
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 11:25 AM   #56
Cro girl

I'm About to order another Pizza for another dare and after that i'll be heading to a bar and after that to a club for a few more dares.
depending on how much i will drink, i'll either report back Tonight or tomorrow morning^^
i hope you guys have a nice day and i will see you later

also @andy4 i do have yarn and i'm trying to tie a crotch rope, but i'm not very talented with that Kind of stuff so i'm not sure if it will work, at least the whole clit knot Thing
but i'll try and you will hear from me later if it worked out or if i failed miserably^^
Old 02-16-2019, 02:56 PM   #57
My_pussy_is_public

Be barefoot anywhere you go for the rest of the weekend. (Unless required for a dare or a business you are entering) . Have my username written above your pussy and on both of your inner thighs for the rest of the weekend. If you are daring enough go out into the forest in a skirt and shirt you don’t care about. Walk out a distance guy think is suitable and cute them off with a pair of scissors so that they cannot be put back on and walk back to your car (be sure to have my username written in before if you decide to do this ;-))
My_pussy_is_public is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 03:09 PM   #58
fmlv

cum in every room of in the house.
fmlv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 02:20 AM   #59
Cro girl

hey good morning
I'm back and i did do quite a few dares, but if i report all of them in Detail here this would be way too Long and i do think that there are not really that much People observing my thread here anyway, soo i just give you the Highlights of my night
it seems like yesterday was kinda my Girls night

so i'll just copy the private Reports that i sent and paste them in here, i hope you'll still understand what my dares were

PART 1

i ordered a Pizza and someone else wanted me to open the door naked with clothespins on my nipples, a cucumber in my pussy and a dirty sock in my mouth, so i kinda combined your dares
so i made a sign saying he should knock and come in and put the Money plus tip on the counter, i then stripped down, put a sock in my mouth, clothespins on my nipples and the cucumber in my pussy and the tried to tie myself up with a scarf and kneeled down in the hallway
i sat there for like 15 minutes until i heard someone Walking up to the door, then there was silence for a few seconds and then the Person knocked and slowly opened the door
i was really nervous and hoping the guy wouldn't misunderstand the Situation and would try do have sex with me
but it was actually a delivery Girl
she looked at me and stopped in her tracks, made big eyes and didn't really do anything for a few seconds
then she asked me if i was okay and i nodded, after that she looked at me a bit more and laughed, saying i was crazy and then got Closer to me, put the Pizza on the Ground in front of me and giggled some more
aber that she took the Money and walked out, but she left the door open.
so i Pretty quickly tried to free myself and close the door as quick as possibly

next i got into my car and put my Music on Shuffle, i drove a bit until the first band came on so i stopped my car and sripped naked
i kept driving and the next 15 minutes were just driving around naked, then another band came up and Right after that the next one, so i once again stopped and masturbated a bit until the song was over and then continued driving.
but that was all that happened.

after that i got dressed again and went into the park and walked for a few minutes
then i rolled a dice and it was a 2 so i just had to Edge for 2 minutes
it was dark and there was nobody in sight so it wasn't that hard
i walked around some more and then rolled a dice again,, this time it was a 5, so i had to Strip topless and Edge for 5 minutes, i did not have a blindfold but i put my beanie down over my eyes and then put my headphones in
i have no clue if anyone saw me, but i just hope not, because it was already 9 pm and really dark and kinda Cold outside
next i rolled another Five, so Pretty much the same again, without my skirt
i almost came during this part, but i ended up not cumming
i then rolled a 1 so i took off my thong and then edged once more, but this time just for one Minute
at last i rolled a 4 so i stayed as i were and just edged without the blindfold on and the Music playing

PART 2

so i went into the club and ordered a drink and waited a bit at the bar
after that i went onto the Dancefloor and just danced a bit while playing with my self a bit every now and then until i edged
i then went to the bar again where some guy bought me a drink and we started Talking while i again played with my pussy, but we were Standing very close together so i don't think he noticed anything
after that we went to the Dance Floor and danced around a bit
i then excused myself to go to the bathroom and then edged once in the stall
i went outside for a bit into the smoker area and looked for a table in the back and edged once more
another guy approached me and started Talking so we went inside, he bought me a drink and we sat down at a table to talk, while i once again edged during that
after some 20 minutes of Talking i left and went into another area of the club, but i stopped in the hallway between two Dancefloors and edged while i pretended to be on the phone
i then again edged while dancing on the Dancefloor and then once again in the bathroom, but a different bathroom so it counts^^
back at the bar i ordered a drink and just humped the stool i was Standing at a bit until i edged and then was approached by a Girl and we talked a bit
i thought she just wanted to talk because she felt sorry for me because i was Walking around alone but i realized that she was hitting on me and she asked me if i wanted to go outside with her
so i said yes and we went outside on the outdoor Dance area which was of Course Pretty empty
we just talked a bit ad she flirted with me and she started touchng me a bit (for the record: other than on the Dancefloor, this Girl was the first Person to touch my Body, None of the guys did, which in retrospective is Pretty rare i guess^^)
i did not say anything and let her touch me and she reached under my skirt and her Hand touched my pussy
she grinned at me and asked if i Always g out without unterwear and i told her that it was a dare
she seemed interested so i told her i also had to cum while grinding someone and she and i started dancing alone outside which was kinda romantic in a weird way^^
during that she rubbed her leg against my pussy and also pinched my nipples, but i didn't pull away and just let it happen
she also kissed me but just for like 2 seconds, because i didn't know if i wanted that
but i did cum Pretty quickly and she again grinned at me
i thanked her and apolozied, saying i had to leave now, but she gave me her number and told me to hit her up if i'm interested in trying something new, so we'll see.. Maybe i'll call her some day :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------
i kinda did andy4's dare and tied yarn around my neck and then down my Body and then through my pussy lips
i'm not sure if i did it anything as close as how you wanted me to, but i have no idea how this really has to work, but i did have the yarn bewteen my pussy lips and tief a few knots so it rubbed against it with every move

@my pussy is public: i was told to wear my shoes with Tiny rocks in them for the whole Weekend, so i can't really go barefoot all the time, but i am going back into the Woods today, so i will be barefoot then and do the scissor Thing
will also be writing your Name on my Body and my clothes

@fmlv: i will try to cum in every room of the house today, thank you
The following user says Thank You to Cro girl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk