Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-05-2016, 04:24 PM   #16
Dravot
getDare Devil

The rings should be worn in whatever way will make your nipples the plumpest and most painful

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:38 PM   #17
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

It's been a bit of a struggle but I got all 4 on my nipples. So two each. They cover 4 sides of my nipples and I tried to get them on the same height but they keep slipping up and down. And with every switch of place my nipple gets an extremely mean pinch. They now look like pretty adorned towers of about 2 cm high and less than a cm square if you look from the top. They're nice and dented squares. Mmm they smite. I'm using 2 new kg packs of sugar one for each breast. I will start the crawl when I post this reply. Witb every turn I'll check to see if I have any additional assignments from you for during the crawl. X

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Loves, likes and hard limits

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Eldarwen38JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2016, 04:44 PM   #18
Dravot
getDare Devil

Lovely to hear that you get a pinch so often.

Once you complete all your laps, repeat the same number of laps but crawling backwards so your tits get yanked the other way.

If possible get a piece of ice and balance it in the small of your back, enjoy where the water runs. Add more ice as it melts so you have a constant slow drizzle of ice water from the small of your back.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Old 11-05-2016, 04:49 PM   #19
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Unfortunately the pinch happens only when I force it manually. I completed two laps now. All the ice I had is now water unfortunately.

I'm sorry I am not better prepared. My breasts love the pulling sensation. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
Lovely to hear that you get a pinch so often.

Once you complete all your laps, repeat the same number of laps but crawling backwards so your tits get yanked the other way.

If possible get a piece of ice and balance it in the small of your back, enjoy where the water runs. Add more ice as it melts so you have a constant slow drizzle of ice water from the small of your back.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Kik: Eldarwen38JJ (don't have notifications on as I received too many and got annoyed but do check daily.)

Don't look
Spoiler:
You looked. You will now send me a nipple dare. Let's torture the little beggars. They need to become overly sensitive 'outies'. They have been neglected long enough...
Old 11-05-2016, 04:54 PM   #20
Dravot
getDare Devil

In that case youll need to give your ass a slap, alternate cheeks, one swat every three "steps"

Make your nipples pinch every time you reach a corner, make them pinch HARD

Old 11-05-2016, 04:55 PM   #21
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Lap 6. Aiming for 10. Knees hurt, though. And I want to touch myself really bad.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
The following user says Thank You to Eldarwen38JJ for this post:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:01 PM   #22
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Ouch! The swats and pinches are a good grounder. Don't want to touch myself now. Thank you. On to lap 8. X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dravot View Post
In that case youll need to give your ass a slap, alternate cheeks, one swat every three "steps"

Make your nipples pinch every time you reach a corner, make them pinch HARD

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
The following user says Thank You to Eldarwen38JJ for this post:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:12 PM   #23
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Never mind, I feel my juices slowly sliding down my legs. I have touched my inner thigh. Almost brushed my pussy. This is proving more difficult than expected. My right nipple has escaped I have put the rings back on but they have been off for about a minute because I couldn't get them on again. Left nipple is behaving up till now. On to lap 10. X

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:18 PM   #24
Dravot
getDare Devil

If it's not outside your limits taste your juices from your thighs then double your swats to the ass and pinches to help keep you occupied.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:22 PM   #25
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

And backwards now. The pinches are becoming unbearable. The slaps are ok not doing much for me. My breasts are loving the attention they get from the weights. They are getting quite sore but that's mostly due to the pinches. I really have to pluck up my courage now for each and every one. I'm getting close to my limit for that part.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:27 PM   #26
Dravot
getDare Devil

If it's too close to a limit you can skip the tasting, no worries.

If the spanking isn't helping you could do additional pinches 1 to 1 in place of the spanks.... your choice

Old 11-05-2016, 05:33 PM   #27
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

Please sir, can I stop the pinches? They're getting unbearable. Please? I have only just read your last 2 responses. Please can I stop the pinches. I really can't bear them anymore. Please Sir?

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #28
Dravot
getDare Devil

You may stop the pinches but youll have to do something else in exchange. something equally painful.

Old 11-05-2016, 05:35 PM   #29
Eldarwen38JJ
getDare Sweetheart

I usually don't taste myself but I'm so far along I did. I taste sweet and I don't quite know how to describe it. This is dangerous. I almost touched myself. I could stop just in time.

Results BDSM Test

About this ToD slut

Toy list

Toy pics

Don't look
Spoiler:
Old 11-05-2016, 05:37 PM   #30
Dravot
getDare Devil

It would be most unfortunate if you touched yourself early....

Advertisements
Kink Talk