Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 10-25-2020, 12:18 PM   #1
tom321

Default Weekly Diaper, Orgasm, and Writing Lines Rules

I have created a faproulette at https://www.faproulette.co/32225/wee...writing-lines/ that lasts for a week at a time.

In this faproulette a certain amount of time in diapers, a maximum amount of orgasms, and a maximum number of mistakes in writing tasks are given that should be applied to the week. Further punishments are given if these tasks are failed.

In this thread, getdare members can team up on this roulette to hold each other accountable. For example, if you write "Seeking partner" in this thread then the next person who responds "Accepted <username>" in the thread is your partner.
You will then roll for each other (via private message) and at the end of the week both of you will send each other a report of the week. If someone has failed tasks then the other person can give them their own punishments or roll for them within the punishment section of the faproulette. The week starts as soon as the rolls begin and will end at the same time 7 days from then. A report of the week should then be sent to each other within 24 hours after the end of the week.

Partners will initially only have a 1 week session together, but they can do the faproulette for additional weeks if they agree.

Note: I forgot to make the rolls XYZ instead of YZ. I have submitted a request to change this and it may not have been updated at the time of reading this. To change to XYZ in the roulette click the "+" icon and change the number to "3".

I'll start: I'm seeking partner.

KIK: tom_3_2_1

Likes: diapers (short term), line writing, spanking, cum eating, control, rules, butt plug

Dislikes/Punishments: messing, chastity, enema, corner time, mouth soaping, diapers (longer term)

Curious about: hidden public

Limits: Permanent, Visible Public, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Food related, Illegal, Pictures, CBT

You can see my PM Dares here: here.
tom321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 09:48 AM   #2
tom321

bumping the post to top

KIK: tom_3_2_1

Likes: diapers (short term), line writing, spanking, cum eating, control, rules, butt plug

Dislikes/Punishments: messing, chastity, enema, corner time, mouth soaping, diapers (longer term)

Curious about: hidden public

Limits: Permanent, Visible Public, Blackmail, Family, Blood, Food related, Illegal, Pictures, CBT

You can see my PM Dares here: here.
tom321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk