Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-09-2020, 11:57 AM   #1
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Default Unfortunate revenge blackmail.

Before I begin and I won't take to long, although this is fiction it is based on a real event, though I intend to embellish a lot of it and change some things including names so is no longer similur to the original event.

Chapter 1

It all began on a Sunday morning in 2001. It was summer and the sun was shining, all in all, a warm day. As was usually the custom in my household, my mum sent me my brother and 3 sisters to the shop to pick some sweets for the day, Sundays were like that if our rooms were clean and we had been good. I was 11 years old that year and very much immature and impulsive. It was that day a chance to do another impulsive thing presented itself…

At the shop I caught sight of something I shouldn’t have, something I was not supposed to… my sister Jane who was just over a year older than me was stealing from the shop. Jane and I had never really gotten along, she was born in the middle and had wielded it like a great sword at the first sign of trouble to get her own way, I resented that so much. I said nothing at the shop hoping she would believe she had gotten away with it and only approached her after we were home and our parents had seen what we each had.

As Jane headed for the back door to eat out the back I followed her out waiting just long enough to be out of earshot of everyone else and then confronted her.

“I saw what you did at the shop,” I said casually licking my own tip-top, looking slightly off in the other direction but still able to see her reaction from the corner of my eye, with that, I just stopped in place as did Jane as a questioning look quickly changed to the realization then shock then fear and then back to a straight face. I waited through to see how she would react.
“I have no idea what you mean,” she said flicking her long hair at me and began to walk off further up the back. She was about as tall as me, tall and big-boned, with brown hair long enough to reach the middle of her back and always smug.
“I think you do know,” I said and then turned to look at her as she turned to look me dead in the eye “You have 3 more chocolate bars than you should have”
“NO, I DON'T YOU LITTLE RAT” she shouted at me
“Ok, my mistake, I guess I will go tell mum about this big mistake and the cameras will know” I turned on my heels and began to walk to the door
“What cameras?”
“You know the shop ones to stop people stealing, going now bye” and I continued to walk
“Fine!” Jane said quickly as I reached out for the door handle “What do you want?”
“Ohhh nothing much… let's just say you owe me 3, 3 chocolate bars 3 things that make sense” and I walked into the house just catching her huff and mutter to herself behind me.

It was not long before I cashed in all 3 favors much to Janes dismay I needed math homework done the night she was supposed to meet her friends for a movie, then my room needed cleaning when she was going to meet them to go. Shopping, the last one was cleaning the dog mess from the back garden and also happened to be when she was going to go swimming with her friends, I know right coincidence its almost as if I picked a job at random to stop her from going out… ok that's exactly what I did, I did that, just coz I could and she was not impressed but had no choice either. The same week as the last job she got caught stealing from the same shop again and that put an end to the whole thing… or so I thought...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Member of the unofficial getDare PM Dare Commission.
Help spread the word and the PM Dares! Join Today!
PM me a dare to find out how.

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-09-2020 at 12:06 PM.
MissMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-09-2020, 09:14 PM   #2
Sydney_sub
getDare Sweetheart

Great start, thank you, looking forward to how this develops.

Send me a message if you'd like a sub to obey your commands, ladies only.

Limits: Public, CBT, poop, blood etc...
Sydney_sub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sydney_sub for this post:
Old 10-10-2020, 12:23 PM   #3
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 2

5 Years had passed with all the ups and downs of that length of time, and so it was that in 2006 after completely forgetting what had happened years earlier that the past came back to haunt me. In the course of the decisions I had made, I had made a fatal mistake and I was about to realize that mistake...

I was halfway through my 16th year and had moved out of the family home, the dynamic there had never suited me and I was eager to have my own space and life, and so it was that I had gotten a flat of my own in another section of Cardiff Wales, it was a vast city and I had the space I craved. I had not seen or spoken to any of my family since the day I left and that was just fine by me, there had been a lot of issues between us that had been unresolved and some that never would be so it was easier this way. I had gotten a job working in a garage repairing cars, the work was good it kept me occupied and my mind off things, plus there is something so satisfying about repairing the damage it was working for me. It was on one of those cold days at the beginning of winter that I heard a familiar voice that I just could not place.

“Hay David” the voice called me,

I turned to look where it was coming from knowing I knew this voice but not where I knew it from. As I turned I could see her walking fast towards me but still had no idea who she was. She was tall, taller than me and I was 6ft but slender with short blond hair stopping just before her shoulders in a bob cut. She was wearing jeans with a pair of ugg boots, always hated them things ugh but she pulled them off well enough. The top of her body was obscured with a thick black winter coat, making me question why I was still walking around with only a t-shirt and jumper on, I hadn’t noticed all the winter jackets before but that second I could see at least 4 other people with them on.

“David, I'm glad I caught you I wanted to catch up a little”
“I'm really sorry, I'm not one of THOSE guys but I don’t remember you, did we know each other,” I said hoping to not upset this stranger who apparently knew me.
“Yes we, well no not really, but sort of,” She said with a giggle
“Ok, well, that sort of doesn’t help,” I said with a slight giggle which she returned “Anyway I'm late for work, can we do this another time?”
“Sure, what time do you finish work?”
“It varies, but usually between 4 and 5”
“How about we meet in Costa in town for a coffee after you finish, there is something we really need to discuss and this isn’t the place or time, besides you have to get to work,” she said sort of dismissively waving her hand
“Ok see you then,” I said wondering still who she was and also what we could have to discuss but at least glad that I apparently hadn’t forgotten someone important, or at least it seemed that way.

Work was kind of a blessing after the morning's events, pushing the thoughts from my mind as I bussed myself balancing wheels, changing tires, and restoring the engine tear down from the week prior now that the part was in, by the time 4:30 rolled around I was almost tiered enough to call off the meeting, but something was playing on me. This was all too weird a woman that I know but don’t wanted to meet to talk, what could she possibly want to talk about, I had to know.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-10-2020 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2020, 12:28 PM   #4
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

To GD Admin, I had intended to put this story in the R18 subsection and have just realized that it is not, I do not want to create a replica post as even if not against the rules it would be wasteful and rude. Would it be possible for it to be moved please, I am sorry for the inconvenience and shall ensure to double-check the sub category's in the future. Thank you.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-10-2020, 04:26 PM   #5
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 3

It took half an hour to get to the Costa, I had chosen to walk as it wasn’t far and it was faster than any other way at that time in the afternoon, traffic could be manic around that time. I thought more about who this woman could be and what she could want as I made my way there and the only explanation I could come up with was that something had happened to a family member and she know one of them and had heard they had not been in contact with me. That made about as much sense as anything else I guess, well that would be fine I would just tell her I'm not interested and continue home.

As I arrived at the Costa I could see her sitting on a bench near the store, I approached her and asked her if she would like a coffee, she said she would like a latte to go as she wanted to walk around sapphire gardens nearby as we talked, I had no objection and so went to get the two coffees. As we walked to sapphire gardens she explained that her name was Jess and that we had met a few times, but that she was actually a friend of my eldest sister Beth, I honestly still could not entirely remember her though a vague memory of her was somewhere in the back of my mind.

As we entered sapphire gardens she was in the middle of explaining that her father had been an alcoholic and also abusive and so she had moved to stay with her grandparents for a few years and was now back to start again in the city she felt was home. I noted the park was rather quiet today with only a handful of people around, which wasn’t all that unusual for this time of year, though it got packed in the summer. We detoured up a secluded path following the River Taff as we finished our coffee. We weren’t 5 minutes up the path before I was stunned speechless, the conversation that had previously been polite had suddenly changed.

“So your still a little sissy bitch dressing like girls I hear,” she said stopping and watching me closely, I was absolutely stunned with no idea how to respond I could feel my jaw tremble but no sound came out “Oh it's ok you don’t need to admit it, I have the pictures to prove it” she continued, I was even more stunned by this information and my mind struggled to work out if it was even possible, by 7 I had learned I was transgender but had not explained it to anyone, by 8 my mother had found out and after a long night I was made to feel guilty and ashamed about it so had hidden it ever since afraid anyone else would find out unaware that it was a normal thing to be, but had there been pictures and if so how, especially since it was never spoken of again.

“I can see you are struggling to understand this, I will make it easy for you, I was also Janes friend and since you deprived me of 3 chances to have an evening away from my home with a good friend, in fact, the last 3 before I had to leave I have been planning revenge for a while, but I tell you what, this afternoon has been good I will let you off the hook but you have to do 1 thing to make amends and I will get rid of the pictures and never speak of it again, deal?"

Still unable to speak I simply nodded I could see no other way I was not ready to face people knowing that again, and it was only one thing,

“In my bag here I have some clothes that will fit you I want to see you dressed like a girl, do that and I will get rid of everything and go silent I promise,” I thought for a moment, what harm could it do, it was quiet here after all, and she did promise to get rid of it all, it would also be nice to not be alone doing it for once, besides did I even have a choice?, slowly I reached out and grabbed the bag, I began to turn to change behind a tree.

“Where are you going?”
“To get changed as you wanted”
“No, you can get changed right where you are, if this were easy it would not make up for 3 nights”

I stared at her for a moment hoping that there was some sign she was joking, but there wasn’t, reluctantly I stripped off right there the cold air immediately hitting my chest as I took off my jumper and t-shirt together, then I kicked off my trainers and took off my socks. I pulled down both my underwear and trousers at the same time as my feet froze on the floor, I was already beginning to shiver all warmth from the coffee as distant as that memory now was in my mind, so much had changed as I stood naked on a path off the side of a river. I pulled the cloths from the bag and immediately knew they weren’t going to make me any warmer, there was a pleated mini skirt that looked as though it belonged to a school uniform, a thin black thong with lace at the front making it almost see-through with a matching bra and a white blouse that also seemed to be part of a schoolgirl uniform there was also white mid-calf socks with plenty of frilling and high heel shoes that seemed to be 3 inches high, clearly she knows my sizes as they were all the right size.

I got dressed as quickly as I could hoping that they would provide at least some warmth, but deep down knowing they wouldn’t, I had not been able to look Jess in the eye from the time I began to strip to the time I had finished getting dressed I was so embarrassed. I was right there was no warmth to be had, the wind blew straight through the fabric of the blouse and straight up under the skirt, the only thing that warmed were my feet, but at that point, my attention was brought back to Jess as she began to jump up and down clapping her hands as she squealed “You look so cute, oh my gosh, it's adorable” my humiliation was not at all helped by this display, though a part of me was kind of happy at the same time as terrified.

“Go on give me a twirl, but slowly I want to take in every inch” Jess continued as she stopped jumping, I began to twirl fear and humiliation growing and compounding “ slower,” Jess said immediately so I slowed down to a point that I was barely moving as I turned and Jess looked me up and down till I was facing the other way and could no longer see her, It was not that long before I had turned enough for Jess to come back into view but apparently it had been long enough for Jess to get her camera ready to take a photo of me, and take a photo she did as soon as my face was visible. My heart sunk and my stomach plummeted as fear rippled through every inch of me I began to lunge for the camera suddenly terrified.

Jess put her index finger up infant of me and almost whispered “ you can have the camera if you want I will give it to you willingly, but I will spread the other photos over every area of Cardiff as well as putting them on the internet” I stopped dead knowing I was defeated. Jess smiled and walked off leaving me with the clothes I was wearing, my clothes, and the bag in the middle of the path.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-11-2020, 05:40 AM   #6
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Hay so not had much feedback, wondering if anyone is still enjoying? Should I continue?

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-11-2020, 07:42 AM   #7
SissyTim

Sure. Please do. Its a nice storie and i wait to read more

Call me Tiffany please from now on

Likes: parent control, hidden-public, clothing control, humiliation, forced fem, crossdressing, rules, risk of exposure, hypnosis, all sorts of lycra and spandex suits

Limits: illegal, family/friends, permanent, public, messy, blood, anal, pictures, cam

PM DARES for this SISSY

add tasks to my calendar
SissyTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 08:54 AM   #8
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Enjoyed it very much. Don't give up

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 12:19 PM   #9
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 4

I made my way home more than a little confused about what had just happened and still had more questions than answers, though I tried to put them out of my mind after all Jess had promised to destroy everything if I did what she asked and I had. Getting to sleep that night was more than a little difficult because something kept playing on my mind, if she was going to destroy the photos why had she taken another one? I had no answers and I defiantly was not going to try to get hold of her to find out and risk a repeat or worse.

When I woke the next morning I had no wish to get out of bed, I felt as though I had only slept for an hour the night before and that was not enough. “Come on its Friday, there will be time to sleep over the weekend, its only 1 day,” I thought to myself willing myself from the bed. Slowly rising up my muscles protested but not as much as my eyes that were stinging as though a needle had gone through them to my brain. Making and drinking a morning coffee I continued to will myself on, “come on last day of the week”

Arriving at work 15 minutes before anyone else I was immediately glad that I had because hanging there on the gate was the photo from yesterday, I quickly snapped it down and looked up and down the street but could see no sign of anyone around, “When did she put this here? And how? And why? How douse she even know where I work? I didn’t tell her, and my family doesn't know where I work” I thought to myself. Turning the photo over revealed that written on the back was “text me once your off work” with a phone number next to the words was the shape of lips, had she kissed it just to leave lipstick? This was getting really weird and clearly was not going to go away as I had hoped.

I could not concentrate at all at work, I was constantly looking over my shoulder, but I was also tired. I found myself in the boss's office just over an hour later at 9:45 asking if I could duck out early as I wasn’t feeling well, which wasn’t even a lie at this point I was legitimately feeling as though I would throw up, just not from illness. As I came out of the garage I could see someone disappear around the corner at the end of the road, no I was sure I could see a blond women go round that corner. I darted as fast as I could to the corner and searched every inch of the street with my eyes 3 times but could see no one there, it was a dead-end road so no other way out but there was no one to be seen.

I turned to walk back the way I had come to head to the bus stop to go home, “you’re letting her get to you” I thought to myself “imagining her around corners like she’s some spy hell-bent on catching her target, what's next are you going to start hearing her too, wake up it's all in your head, you’re just paranoid don’t let her get to you like this!” I beat myself up the whole way home for being so paranoid but was still sure I had seen her by the time I was home. I decided to get some sleep hoping things would be better once I woke up.

I woke with a start, my phone was ringing and I rushed to grab it not sure if it was something important, It was Phill one of my oldest friends,

“Hay Phill sorry I was asleep, been ringing long?”
“A little only twice mate, just wanted to check your ok?”
“Yeah I’m fine bro, why what makes you think something is up?”
“Well, it's a little awkward mate… what it is…”
“Come on Phill we’ve known each other for years you know you can tell me anything”
“Well that is kinda why I called, I wanted to know if there was something you wanted to tell me to be honest?”
“I don’t think so Phill, nothing comes to mind” I was starting to get a little worried now but assured myself that it was just the paranoia again, maybe I was meant to meet him for a drink or something silly and I just forgot with everything going on.
“Well, what it is mate is, when I got in this afternoon there was a letter through my door…” My heart plummeted “It says 'David has a secret, something he is hiding from you, I can tell you if you wish, just leave a carrier bag under a stone on your porch and I will ensure you know', so I just wanted to check what's going on?”
“Come on Phill I tell you everything, it's probably Linda, she’s still upset we broke up, she texted Steveo the other week. I will sort it out Phill sorry you got pulled into this mate”
“Yeah, that makes sense… I guess, just take care mate”
“No worries you to Phill later”

I hung up feeling sick to my stomach, I had been asleep 3 hours and then this, I quickly grabbed the photo and texted the number ‘I thought we had a deal, what else do you want from me?’ Within minutes I had my reply, my hands shook as I opened the message...

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-11-2020, 05:29 PM   #10
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 5

I could not believe how difficult it was to open one silly text message, why was it so hard to open? “Oh come on you can’t be afraid of what you don’t know!, that's just silly, it can’t be that bad,” I thought to myself, though these words offered little comfort as I could already guess where this was going,

‘You were home over 3 hours ago, I was clear about what you were to do once you were home! Disobey me again and it will be a photo to your boss! Do I make myself clear? You have 3 minutes to respond! Do not fail me again’

I looked at the received time than the clock, “SHIT I only have 30 seconds I hope this goes through quick why’d I wait so long” I thought to myself as I quickly replied ‘I understand’ and hit send… my heart pounded in my chest as I waited, the seconds felt like hours as I ran through the different scenarios in my mind, had it got there in time? was it late? If it was how was I supposed to explain that to my boss? I swear I could hear my heart pound on and on as the 5th minute passed by, surely she had received it by now, she had to have… it must have been late, how would she get the picture to my boss?, could I stop it?, even I didn’t know where he lived but she knew where my friends lived I didn’t dare doubt she knew where my boss lived.

My heart pounded faster and faster as I began to pull at the hair on my head, I wanted to scream as the 10th minute passed by.

‘PING’ I grabbed my phone quickly almost dropping it in my haste, there was no waiting around this time, I immediately opened the message ‘Glad we understand each other now, unfortunately, your friend was a warning, you still require punishment to ensure you never ignore me again! I will be at your door in 30 minutes, be ready to let me in! And don’t leave me waiting at the door!’ Mixed emotions spread over me, I was glad she had gotten it in time, but also worried what the punishment could be, it couldn’t be good. I paced around the room for 20 minutes trying to think of a way out of this situation, but the only options I could think of involved me being exposed and I was not ready for that to happen, maybe never would be…

5 minutes before the 30 minutes were up I had given up on the idea of being able to get out of this, so I went to the front door and stood in the door waiting for Jess to arrive, 5 minutes later a car with blacked-out windows pulled up and Jess got out and walked over to me,

“Good SLUT!” She half sang with a huge grin extending the slut as she passed me grabbing me by the hand and pulling me into my flat, the door closing behind me. She pulled me through to the bathroom and then told me to strip down, not wanting to make things worse I did as I was told immediately, she reached into her bag and pulled out something that looked a lot like a cage and a lock, grabbing my dick I realized it was a cage as she put the cold metal ring over the balls and shaft, then she slid the cold metal cage over the shaft and locked it.

“You won’t be needing that until you can be a good little slut, put this on and then come into the living room,” she said dropping a mini skirt and some other clothes on the floor, I missed what clothes as I realized she had pulled out her camera and was taking another picture of me stood there caged, but what was more humiliating was that this time I didn’t even try to stop her, I just stood there…

I picked up the clothes, there was a thin white lace mini skirt that would conceal nothing, and a small vest style top that matched, I put them on and then headed to the living room, once inside Jess immediately told me to kneel next to her facing the door and once again I merely obeyed feeling even more humiliated. As soon as I was kneeling she pulled out what looked like chains from the corner of my eye, and I quickly realized how right I was as she attached a metal ring around my ankle than my other followed by both wrists behind my back that were now attached to my ankles, I could now not move anywhere I was stuck on my knees at her mercy…

As I looked over she had her phone in her had but put it down shortly after,

‘Knock, Knock, KNOCK’ she walked out of the room and answered my door, and then returned but not alone,

“This is Jeffery and we have talked in length today and he is desperate to help you, here is what is going to happen, you are going to give him the best blowjob of his life, if once he is done he tells me it was not the best he has ever had we are going to have a problem, understand!”

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

The following 3 users say Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-11-2020, 05:32 PM   #11
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Than you for the feedback I have gotten so far, as my first story I have been a little worried that each chapter is not enough, or is too much, and my dyslexia has not helped at all with the process, any way I just want to say that your words of encouragement help a lot. Thank you again.

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-12-2020, 07:46 AM   #12
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 6

As this man approached all I could do was watch, he was at least 6ft 5 and full of muscles, he had short brown hair and tattoos down the length of both his arms, he was wearing a vest top that seemed to be stretched to almost the point of breaking by his muscles and a pair of jeans that he was now removing with his boxers letting out his huge member, kneeling before him like this knowing what this guy who’s name I could not remember was about to do I felt panic and so much humiliation, my mind was racing and I could not think straight at all. As he straightened up from taking off his trousers and boxers and began to approach again I felt my eyes widen in panic, this only caused him to smirk as he continued towards me grabbing his huge above average member, not that I was a good judge of that but this thing was a monster.

‘SMACK’ with his left hand he smacked me across the face hitting me like a brick almost knocking me over while still holding his cock in his right hand “Open” that was all he said before I had time to think my mouth was wide and his member was down in my throat and he had grabbed the back of my head tightly with both his hands, I began to gag immediately but was not sure if it was the warm salty taste of his sweat or if it was the fact he was down the back of my throat, or maybe both but I could feel his member swell in my throat with every gag, each time he grunted, he was enjoying me gagging on it… he held it there for what felt like an eternity while through wide eyes I could see Jess behind him filming it on a camera, he began to pull out just as things were starting to go black.

I had just seconds to grab a breath before he started to pound the back of my throat hard and fast as I continued to gag on him I did all I could to not puke everywhere, I was humiliated enough I did not want to make it worse I took in deep sharp breaths whenever I could as he allowed though he continued to pound into my throat like a pneumatic hammer. As he continued humping my face for what felt like an eternity with drool and spit coming out down the sides of my face with each pound, he began to grunt louder and louder and his legs began to shake, I was very aware of what was about to happen but had no way to stop it from happening, then the moment I had dreaded happened I felt his cock twitch violently in my throat and mouth as he grunted a long low grunt and then the salty sticky cum began to squirt into my mouth like a Gatlin gun,

“I want to tell you a secret” Jess had stopped filming and had come up behind me and was whispering in my right ear as cum continued to spurt into my mouth, “I had no pictures or anything before I meet you that day” She whispered in my ear and then began to laugh "but I do now", I was about to spit out the cum but he grabbed me again one hand on the back of my head, the other over my mouth and nose “Swallow,” he ordered, I wanted to resist and spit it out but I could not move nor breath, feeling the deepest humiliation yet I forced the sticky stuff down my throat and began to heave after it went down. He threw me on my side turned to Jess.

“It was great, you know how to find me if it needs more” He pulled his jeans and boxers back on and left as I lay crying on the floor realizing my stupidity, adjusting to the fact that she had nothing, absolutely nothing and now I had given her everything, how could I be so stupid… I should have made her show me what she had, why hadn’t I? All I could do was lay crying on the floor, Jess grabbed my keys from the hook and panic hit me again as she disappeared through the door leaving me chained on the floor covered in spit, drool and bits of cum that had gotten out of my mouth. I didn’t know what to do, what could I do?

By the time I heard the door again, it was dark outside and the cum and spit had dried up where it lay, I was still laying in the same place, hours must have passed and my arm had long since gone numb as had my hip. She walked into the room and hung the key on the hook and sat on the sofa looking at me with an evil grin.

"Why" this was all I could get out with my throat as sore as it was,
"You really want to know?"

I nodded not wanting to speak again it hurt too much,

"That's fair I guess... so this is why..."

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Last edited by MissMaria; 10-12-2020 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Typo
The following user says Thank You to MissMaria for this post:
Old 10-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #13
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

For anyone that wants a little behind the scenes knowledge, Not vital if you don’t want to you can skip.

Spoiler:
I am aware I left chapter 6 mid-conversation on the edge of a big reveal as to why Jess had returned when I was 16 after all little was done to her directly years earlier… but as I stated at the being of the story there is some truth under the embellishments and with what happened between myself and the real Jess (not her name as stated) was a moment that left a mark and it happened of the course of a month.

I of course asked her multiple times why she was doing what she was doing (which again as said at the begging I have changed some events and embellished others artistic licensing and all that) unfortunately I had to wait for that answer and that is a feeling that can not be explained with words, but a cliff hanger can create similar emotions, some of the reason will come out in this chapter but as was the case for me, there will be a waiting time for the entire reason and resulting events to come out. That said ON WITH THE STORY Miss ;)

Chapter 7

“I am pissed at you for what you did, I have spent the last 5 years planning how to get even… and I will…” there was venom in her voice now

“This for 3 days?” I asked absolute shock in my voice through the pain searing through my throat again

“No not just the 3 days you messed up, You know what you did, 5 years away from here and still people remember, I can’t escape it… it's everywhere, and YOU STARTED IT!” Jess was shouting at me now

“I still have no idea what you are talking about Jess, what did I do?” I rasped out still just as clueless as before,

Jess turned to me and I could see the pure rage on her face as she kicked me in the stomach, the wind flew from my lungs and I rolled as much as I could in pain as I tried to get my breath back, having seen how this was going I decided not to press the subject, not while I was thus vulnerable to attacks.

Jess stormed from the room and through the front door, but it did not close, I assumed she was outside trying to calm down, obviously, something happened when we were younger that she blamed me for and I used the time to try to think what the reason was, there were the 3 times that she had already said we're not it, but whatever this was it had to be something big to get her this enraged for this long. I thought about the weeks leading up to her leaving and tried to remember any rumors going around at the time and came up empty, the real problem was that we went to different schools, so it may be that I never heard the rumor, but I had to have she said I started it… and that was the bigger problem, I didn’t know her enough to have cared enough to start a rumor about her.

At that moment my thoughts were broken by the sound of her returning into the flat, she looked calmer but the rage had not fully gone away, it was still there in her eyes.

“These are the rules,” Jess said breaking the silence “at least till a point there needs to be more!” I listened carefully, 'the rest of my life may depend on this’ I thought to myself,

“1 For at least the next month I will be living here with you, 2 You will obey everything I tell you to do at all times 3 I will drive you to and from work 4 you are free to make plans with your friends, but I must agree to the time and place and will also be there with them, you can just tell them I am your girlfriend 5 failure to finish a task quickly enough or correctly will result in punishment, and finally obviously if you refuse to do as your told you to know what will happen, none of the stuff is kept here and if I don’t check in every day it all goes out anyway as an insurance policy”

Jess walked over to me and removed the chains and took me to the bathroom where she stripped the clothes of me and cuffed my wrists to the shower, I must have looked as confused as I was because she looked at me and said “Well your not sleeping in the same room as me smelling like that” for a second that statement brought a simple fact to mind that I had overlooked of course its a 1 bedroom flat, but then why the same…

“OWWWWWWWW” I screamed out as the freezing water hit my body and I inevitably jumped back causing the cuffs on my wrists to dig into the skin painfully, Jess laughed a little at my failed attempt to escape the water before turning to leave me as my chain of thought had, shivering from the freezing water, I tried everything to escape the cold of the water, physically I could not the water reached everywhere in arm's length, so I tried to mentally escape, someone had once told me that your mind can overcome anything, 'if you are freezing visualize a desert and when your boiling visualize and iceberg’ I could not remember who it was but I wish I could so I could tell them how there a dirty little liar I mean sure if your a little cold it might help but how the F do you concentrate long enough to visualize when you are freezing. At that moment Jess walked in and after a glance at me stopped,
“Oh shut up baby, you haven’t even been in there for more than 4 minutes…, I'm not listening to your fucking chattering because you're a little bitch!” She grabbed the soap and cloth off the side and opened the shower door again and washed the whole of my body, getting into the smallest of areas very thoroughly.

After taking me from the shower she threw a towel at me and told me I had 2 minutes to dry off, I quickly dried off and walked out of the bathroom to find Jess waiting in the hallway.

“Put your towel by the machine you will do the washing in the morning after making breakfast, then follow me to the bedroom” I did as I was told and followed her to the bedroom, “Sit at the foot of the bed, I have to get things ready for when I go to bed and I don’t want you under my feet” I sat at the foot of my bed on the floor and she took my arms one by one and attache them to the posts of the bed then left the room, it was a while before she returned but when she did she returned with a cage folded down, and set to work setting it up at the side of the bed, at first I wondered if she had a dog or something, but as I sore how large the cage was it dawned on me what the cage was for, I was not going to get a good night to sleep tonight. Jess put a thin cushion on the bottom of the cage and threw a sheet in on top of it…

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Old 10-12-2020, 02:27 PM   #14
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

I love your cliff hangers. It leaves us wanting the next installment

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post:
Old 10-12-2020, 04:32 PM   #15
MissMaria
Distinguished Member

Chapter 8

Once done she uncuffed me from the bed and took me into the living room where I was to be her footstool while she read a book, at the side of the sofa was a whip and I had a feeling I knew what to expect if I moved, my feelings were confirmed after only 3 minutes, being on my hands and knees was already uncomfortable, but the included weight of feet on my back made it even more difficult to remain still and so I fidgeted a little from the pain of staying in that position,

‘CRACCK’ My entire butt was on fire before I even realised what the sound was and I shot up straight grabbing my butt with both my hands and sending her feet flying at the floor as waves of pain continued to spread

“DO YOU WANT ANOTHER!!!” I quickly got back on my hands as tears started to roll from my eyes and drop to the floor, “Next time there will be no warning I will hit you the second time on your hands if I have to” The warning was clear, don’t move if I hit you or you get another, Jess went back to reading and my mind was still on the pain for the next 10 minutes as it very slowly changed to a dull ache, for the next 20 minutes I ignored every urge to fidget petrified of another hit, but it was at that point that the long day and boredom was starting to get me and my eyes began to droop,

‘CRAACK’ the pain shot through me again, I realised that my arms had dropped, I fought the urge to grab my arse again instead I straightened my arms up and endured the searing pain, I received 3 more for falling asleep the last one I received another over the knuckles of my hands for forgetting not to cover my arse with my hands, by that point my arse was burning and I assumed there would be welts as I could already see the markings appearing on my hands, despite this I was really struggling to stay awake and had no idea what time it was only that my arms and legs ached, my butt was on fire and my eyes wear sore from the tears running from them.

‘CRAACK’ I had fallen asleep again and received another blow to wake me up, though this time it had come from the other side,

“Time for bed, long day ahead of us tomorrow”

I forced myself up and followed her to my bedroom, it seemed as though she was about to say something, which I assume was to go to the cage, but I was already heading to it, I climbed in curled up on the cushion as she closed and locked the door of the cage. I pulled the thin sheet over myself and near immediately fell asleep from exhaustion.

Waking up the next morning I felt wet, but it was not that which woke me, Jess had opened the cage and was hitting my leg, being so groggy from tossing and turning and constantly hitting the sides of the cage or attempting to stretch out to the same effect had caused bad sleep and it took me a few minutes to realise it had been a lot of hours since I had used the toilet, and so I had gone in my sleep, I was hit with another wave of humiliation, but hit with even more right after.

“GET OUT HERE, ON YOUR KNEES HERE!” Jess shouted at me I climbed out of the cage and got on my knees next to her, she reached in and grabbed the cushion laying it on the floor in front of me, with her right arm she grabbed my neck and forced my head down into the cushion giving me a face full of my own pee, then with her left hand she slapped me across the arse, the welts from the night before springing back up to cause a lot of pain again “BAD, NAUGHTY, BAD!”

“Get up go put it by the machine and there better be toast and coffee on the table for me when I get in the kitchen, once you have done that you will do the washing, then we are going to have to shower you again!" My head was hung low as I got up to do as ordered, and I just knew the shower would be cold again, Jess walked in as I was putting the washing in the machine I dared not turn to look knowing that would be a bad idea, and then something hit me in the back of my head. I turned to see the toast on the floor behind me

“It's cold you can eat it,” Jess said as she got up and looked in my cupboards, I decided it would be safer to finish putting the washing on not wanting to get in more trouble as Jess turned around with a breakfast bar “what's the matter, not good enough for you?, that's all your getting, be grateful I’m giving you anything after pissing yourself like a baby” A wave of humiliation hit me with that last word, baby, she was right I was just like a baby pissing the bed.

Washing machine on I turned around and picked up the toast to eat it, I knew well enough it was the best I would get by this point,

“No, eat it off the floor like the bitch you are”

I should have seen it coming, the minute I started eating the toast of the floor like a scrounging dog she was videoing it, nothing I could do now, she had videoed worse and at least I was eating.

“Now you better behave while we are out today or I might just invite Jeffery back tonight” ‘Oh right that was the monster attached to man's name,” I thought to myself “Yes Miss I will” I don’t know which of us was more shocked at what I had just said, but what I do know was that Jess shock it off first with a huge grin on her face while I beat myself up what the heck was I thinking

“Don’t you want to know where we are going today?"

Likes, Dislikes & Limits
PM Commands

Advertisements
Kink Talk