Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-22-2020, 11:32 AM   #1
Shikha9062

Default Discipline & denial in daily life. Shikha ❤

I am currently staying with my parents as I had to quit the previous job. I am jobless since a month now and have enough savings to start a small business I have been planning on for a while. The only problem is I have become a bit lazy, or maybe I was always lazy. I am not able to break from this comfy of my home and doing nothing.
But with this I have also begun to openly accept myself as a slut that I am. I am not ashamed of thinking about my kinks, instead I consider myself lucky to have discovered this immensely pleasurable side of myself.

So I wondered if I could use the 'slut me' to bring discipline in my real life. So the idea is you give me such tasks and dares which will help me discipline myself and my mind to focus and be aware always. So..
Each day I will go out in a public toilet nearby and try to sneak in one of the men's stalls. Once there I will lock myself in and set a timer for 15 minits.
Now these 15 minits are yours to decide. Give me any kind of difficult tasks to do in this 15 minits, like reciting a mantra, stranding in an uncomfortable position, having food inside, or anything else you can come up with. But remember I am not allowed to orgasm.
Each day 15 minits of my life will be dedicated to this task and another 15 to write a report about it. Hope this will bring some awareness and discipline in my life.

*If someday I am not able to sneak into mens toilet, I will do the same tasks in women's toilet but for 30 minits instead of 15. That makes it more difficult and exciting.*

I plan to not orgasm until I achieve my first sale after setting up my business. And that will take a long time. Remember that I have always failed whenever I tried being in denial so its going to be difficult for me. But I know the constant reminder of filthyness by spending time in a dirty place like mens toilet on purpose, will give me the power to be aware

So be creative and realistic at the same time. Thank you.😊

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 01:41 PM   #2
shr

Here is a task which you can complete in 15 minutes.

To prepare for the task, you must
  • You should be desperate to pee. So drink enough water to prepare.
  • Carry with you, clothespins, a marker

Once in the stall, get completely naked, put the clothespins on your nipples.

The task -
  • Edge once. You must complete this within the first two and a half minutes or you must restart the timer and start over.
  • Now for the next 10 minutes, you must following this cycle - Slap your face (both cheeks) hard, slap your cunt, tug on your clamped nipples and spank both your asscheeks.
  • If you do less than 20 cycles, you must restart the timer and repeat from the start.
  • For the last 2.5 minutes you must edge once more.
  • After you're done, you must write "Slut Shikha was here" with the marker, somewhere easily visible inside the stall.

After the task, you must pee while squatting over the toilet. You're not allowed to sit on the seat.
shr is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shr for this post:
Old 11-22-2020, 11:59 PM   #3
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post

The task -
  • Edge once. You must complete this within the first two and a half minutes or you must restart the timer and start over.
  • Now for the next 10 minutes, you must following this cycle - Slap your face (both cheeks) hard, slap your cunt, tug on your clamped nipples and spank both your asscheeks.
  • If you do less than 20 cycles, you must restart the timer and repeat from the start.
  • After you're done, you must write "Slut Shikha was here" with the marker, somewhere easily visible inside the stall.

After the task, you must pee while squatting over the toilet. You're not allowed to sit on the seat.
Such an intense task on my first day of discipline training. Will do this today in a toilet in mini mall nearby. And I will try my best to do it exactly as mentioned.

So I stop peeing from NOW.

Old 11-23-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by shr View Post

The task -

I set out at 3 pm in Afternoon as my mom had asked me to do some chores. I was already full of pee and uncomfortable. Plus I wore just black yoga pants which are skin tight without any panties inside. I could instantly feel the wetness of my pussy soaking in the pants. I had to wear a bra to avoid any unnecessary suspicion from my mom. I put 2 clothespins and a marker in my purse and left for my task.

On the way to mall, I could feel the leather seat cover rub against my ass cheeks which were covered with just a thin layer of clothing. I wondered if the men behind my scootey were able to make out that I am not wearing any panties beneath that thin yoga pants. What they would think, that a girl with such curvy ass is going out in public without panties on purpose, so people get a better view of her ass. What a slut she must be. ❤️

When I reached the place and parked my scootey, there was a wet patch on my seat made by my juices. It made me feel so erotic that I will be leaving a proof of my sluttiness behind wherever I sit. I continued directly to the spot which I had scouted earlier for this ocassion. It was a urinal behind the mall where there were very less footfalls. The only people who came there were men who wanted to take a leak or smoke. There were both men and women toilets there, but the womens toilet seemed to be locked since ages, naturally because no woman would like to go in that desserted alleyway which was mostly occupied by men. This also gave me an excuse to use gents toilet, if at all I get caught.

The following user says Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 11-23-2020, 06:27 AM   #5
cracks

Default Slut

Tomorrow wear a long sweater or coat over your outfit and bring something for a blindfold. When in the bathroom strip all your clothes off and put them out side the door keeping just your sweater or coat with you. Put on the blindfold and With the door and stall unlocked get on your knees edge. Do not move for any reason until done if anyone comes in open your mouth wide as if you are offering it to them. Once done edging play wit your nipples for the remaining time. When times up get your clothes from outside the door with out your coat or sweater on. If they are gone them you may use the coat.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:25 AM   #6
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha9062 View Post

I set out at 3 pm in Afternoon as my mom had asked me to do some chores. I was already full of pee and uncomfortable. Plus I wore just black yoga pants which are skin tight without any panties inside. I could instantly feel the wetness of my pussy soaking in the pants. I had to wear a bra to avoid any unnecessary suspicion from my mom. I put 2 clothespins and a marker in my purse and left for my task.

On the way to mall, I could feel the leather seat cover rub against my ass cheeks which were covered with just a thin layer of clothing. I wondered if the men behind my scootey were able to make out that I am not wearing any panties beneath that thin yoga pants. What they would think, that a girl with such curvy ass is going out in public without panties on purpose, so people get a better view of her ass. What a slut she must be. ❤️

When I reached the place and parked my scootey, there was a wet patch on my seat made by my juices. It made me feel so erotic that I will be leaving a proof of my sluttiness behind wherever I sit. I continued directly to the spot which I had scouted earlier for this ocassion. It was a urinal behind the mall where there were very less footfalls. The only people who came there were men who wanted to take a leak or smoke. There were both men and women toilets there, but the womens toilet seemed to be locked since ages, naturally because no woman would like to go in that desserted alleyway which was mostly occupied by men. This also gave me an excuse to use gents toilet, if at all I get caught.

I managed to walk towards the urinal without letting the full bladder change my posture. I wanted to pee so desperately with every step nearing towards the toilet that I really didn't care if anyone is watching and I just sled inside the toilet while passing its door. Still I was sure nobody noticed me. I just went inside the last stall of the 3 and locked myself from inside. Now I had to sit down an squatting position for a minit to take controlof my bladder which was just ready to gush. At the same time the extreme stale piss stench gushing through my nostrils instantly made me feel so filthy I immediately kept my purse on that filthy floor and started to rub myself above my yoga pants with my right hand and starting the timer on my mobile with left. I edged even before 1 minit was complete, fighting hard against urge to pee, when I realized I forgot to put the nipple clamps. I immediately took out the clothes pins, pulled up my top, tucked out my breasts from bra and put the pins on both my nipples. The intense arousal felt by the pain made me finger fuck myself when I saw 2.30 minits were nearing. I realized I could slap myself but it would make much noise that anyone outside might hear the sound. So I started slapping myself hardly enough to hurt but softly enough to not make much noise. Suddenly I heard someone outside and I froze. I could hear the unzipping of pants followed by a continuous stream of piss.

Reality dawned upon me as I realized I was sitting in a men's toilet which was full of filthy smell. And I was enjoying it. There was a cock just 3 feet away from me, and there is practically nothing that can stop me from sucking that dick until it fills a load in my throat. But all this was away from my point.
Discipline.
Focus.
I quickly knew I had lost track of time. Still 10 minits to go. It became impossible for me to hold my pee now so I cancelled all other tasks, removed the clothes pins, and just focused on holding the pee for next 10 minits. I was aware that my hand was now touching the wet filthy floor, which was probably the piss of some guy who never cared to flush the floor and bowl after peeing there. There were also red 'paan' spitting stains on all 4 sides adding to the filth. My cunt was throbbing as I let my ass relax on the wet floor, my leggings soaking all the wetness. Just to be extra filthy, I wiped the surrounding floor with my ass to absorb as much wetness as possible in my thin fabric. The cold wetness felt so pleasant.
2 more men came and emptied themselves beside me before the 15 minits timer went off. Without giving a second thought, I just squatted over the Indian style toilet and let myself go thru my yoga pants. It was an orgasmic experience and I let out a gasp. Without letting the final drops fall off, I quickly got up, gathered my belongings, and took the marker.

I wrote 'Shikha Randi yaha aai thi' meaning Shikha the whore was here, in the most beautiful handwriting I could. Then I just opened the door and started marching outwards. Before coming out the main entrance I heard some men talking outside and I felt a shiver but I just promptly continued to walk. As I guessed there were men on the left side of the door so I got out and started walking towards right, I could feel all eyes on me as there was sudden silence as soon as I passed. I could feel few droplets of piss dribbling down from my leggings on my ankles and sandals as I walked towards my scootey. I went shopping in a market for the stuff my mom had asked me to buy. Walking all the way in my piss soaked leggings without any undergarment, I reached home with all the grocery and thoroughly cleaned myself before sitting for writing this report.
The following 2 users say Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 11-23-2020, 11:28 AM   #7
Shikha9062

I know I could not complete the first day as told. But this is a huge advancement in itself that I haven't orgasmed yet even after such intense arousal. This is a step towards discipline and I am proud of it.
Old 11-23-2020, 12:03 PM   #8
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

That is an absolutely awesome report you wrote, and ridiculously daring to be doing! It takes a huge amount of courage to go out there and do what did, and you went far far above the original task as well, Well done!

A new task to go into your queue so that you do not run out:
Make sure you need to pee before going to the toilet and take a cucumber or other large vegetable with you to the toilet. Make sure it is at least partially visible when you go into the toilet. Once inside a cubicle, get on your knees in front of the bowl, put the vegetable inside so that it is pointing out of the bowl and start sucking on it. Every minute, take it down as deep into your throat as you can.
Each time it leaves your mouth, apologize to it.

After 5 minutes, you can relieve yourself in the toilet. However, you will be relieving yourself over your vegetable. Once you are finished, suck on the vegetable for another 5 minutes. For your final 5 minutes, you are going to be eating your vegetable, letting anyone see that you walked in with one, and came out with none.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-23-2020, 12:36 PM   #9
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Default Sluttly Shikha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha9062 View Post
I am currently staying with my parents as I had to quit the previous job. I am jobless since a month now and have enough savings to start a small business I have been planning on for a while. The only problem is I have become a bit lazy, or maybe I was always lazy. I am not able to break from this comfy of my home and doing nothing.
But with this I have also begun to openly accept myself as a slut that I am. I am not ashamed of thinking about my kinks, instead I consider myself lucky to have discovered this immensely pleasurable side of myself.

So I wondered if I could use the 'slut me' to bring discipline in my real life. So the idea is you give me such tasks and dares which will help me discipline myself and my mind to focus and be aware always. So..
Each day I will go out in a public toilet nearby and try to sneak in one of the men's stalls. Once there I will lock myself in and set a timer for 15 minits.
Now these 15 minits are yours to decide. Give me any kind of difficult tasks to do in this 15 minits, like reciting a mantra, stranding in an uncomfortable position, having food inside, or anything else you can come up with. But remember I am not allowed to orgasm.
Each day 15 minits of my life will be dedicated to this task and another 15 to write a report about it. Hope this will bring some awareness and discipline in my life.

*If someday I am not able to sneak into mens toilet, I will do the same tasks in women's toilet but for 30 minits instead of 15. That makes it more difficult and exciting.*

I plan to not orgasm until I achieve my first sale after setting up my business. And that will take a long time. Remember that I have always failed whenever I tried being in denial so its going to be difficult for me. But I know the constant reminder of filthyness by spending time in a dirty place like mens toilet on purpose, will give me the power to be aware

So be creative and realistic at the same time. Thank you.��
Hey Shikha, was wondering where you went! Sorry about the job loss, been there its rough. Good luck on your business!

Now on to the kinky part!

An important part of running a successful business is advertising! If you have flyers, business cards, or a link to a website you should leave that every time you go to the bathroom. You can switch up the location so no one really catches on, you might have some customers you've met before

For your stall exploits and adventures here are 5 days(work week) of ideas:

1. Timed edging: Bring some headphones and put them on playing a song that won't let you hear whats going on outside. You'll have 10 edges to do in 15minutes each in a different more humiliating position. If you don't finish in time you need to complete the rest, but you'll have to do it with the door unlocked and open. If you revisit this dare add one edge and repeat until you get to 15 edges in 15 minutes!

2. Soaking Challenge: Fill up on water so you're just about to burst. Once in the stall strip completely naked and put your clothes in a pile on the floor. Kneel down and put your head in the toilet and edge only touching your clit with your legs wide straddling over your clothes. Continue edging until the timer is up and be sure not to leak or you'll end up soaking your clothes.

3. Emergency bag: Take an extra bag of clothes, they should be more revealing than what you walked in with, or something the doesn't fully cover like just a sari wrap, long t-shirt/hoodie, or even lingerie. When you arrive strip naked push your tops in to the left stall and bottoms in the right stall, you can even hang your panties outside the door. One edge for each person that comes in the bathroom. Collect what clothes you can and see if you need to wear the emergency clothes you brought. You can spice this up even more by randomizing the extra outfit you brought with you by using bags of clothes that all look the same.

4. Picture perfect: If you have access to a printer print out a picture of you no face needed. Make sure its in the most humiliating pose you can think off fully on display. Fully naked, legs spread, body writing, all the good stuff. Leave the picture at the sink and go lock yourself in the stall for 15 minutes. Close your eyes and edge to the idea of someone finding it! When your timers is up maybe the picture is still there or its gone and your imagination can run wild at what they plan to do with it.

5.Lost in thought: This last one is really humiliating. Fill up on water, add some lovely body writing like "Shikha The Toilet Slut" on your chest, add nipple clamps. Wear headphones, and turn the volume up. Once you're naked you're going to edge, but you have to verbalize everything you do. If you use fingers, if you lick the floor. If you're enjoying the smell. All your thoughts should become words for the next 15 minutes. The headphones should keep you from realizing just how loud you're being. If you want to spice this up even more you can lock your clothes in another stall and complete this dare in a different one.

A full work week of bathroom discipline! Hope some of these work! If not let me know.

Last edited by Taz55; 11-24-2020 at 09:12 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Taz55 for this post:
Old 11-23-2020, 01:39 PM   #10
loopback
getDare Sweetheart

You write fantastic reports! Sorry about your old job, but I hope your business is successful.

“Once a day” isn’t really a constant reminder though...let’s fix that. Print out a monthly calendar, one month per page. Tape them all next to each other on the wall so you can see the next 12 months laid out in front of you. It should be somewhere highly visible for you, where it will truly be a constant reminder.

For every day of denial, draw a circle in that date.
For every day of tasks, draw an X in that date.

Eventually you’ll have so many X’s and O’s you will be motivated by not wanting to break your streak.
loopback is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to loopback for this post:
Old 11-24-2020, 10:34 AM   #11
Shikha9062

I felt very confident when I woke up today. A sense of freedom. Without wasting any time I started working towards the necessary work for setting up my business. My mind had begun to think like it does when doing dares.. complete the task, no matter what.
I am not really horny now after days work. But thats the point of discipline. I will do what needs to be done to build stronger discipline.

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️
Old 11-24-2020, 10:39 AM   #12
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
That is an absolutely awesome report you wrote, and ridiculously daring to be doing! It takes a huge amount of courage to go out there and do what did, and you went far far above the original task as well, Well done!

A new task to go into your queue so that you do not run out:
Make sure you need to pee before going to the toilet and take a cucumber or other large vegetable with you to the toilet. Make sure it is at least partially visible when you go into the toilet. Once inside a cubicle, get on your knees in front of the bowl, put the vegetable inside so that it is pointing out of the bowl and start sucking on it. Every minute, take it down as deep into your throat as you can.
Each time it leaves your mouth, apologize to it.

After 5 minutes, you can relieve yourself in the toilet. However, you will be relieving yourself over your vegetable. Once you are finished, suck on the vegetable for another 5 minutes. For your final 5 minutes, you are going to be eating your vegetable, letting anyone see that you walked in with one, and came out with none.
Its so convinient to do filthiest of things when told by someone else.
Just follow step by step instructions as told. No analysis paralysis.

Your task is amazing and will not only discipline me for a while but will also require limbs power as most of the toilets here in India are sitting toilets. Its basically a hole in the ground. So i will have to be in doggy position while putting my head inside the bowl for 5 minits straight. Then again for 5 more minits after I pee in that bowl. The I will have to keep eating that vegetable for 5 more minits slowly savouring the taste of that vegetable.

This is super unhygienic so I have slightly modified the dare. I will hold the vegetable in my mouth and bend down on all fours, putting in my head just enough so that the vegetable touches the tip of water in the bowl. It will also be difficult to keep it hanging like that in my mouth hence more difficulty.
Its night time now when I am leaving for this dare, so the toilets might be very filthy from all day use. Still I will find somewhat cleaner one of them all as I dont want to fall ill.

Well.. Now I am wett ��
Old 11-24-2020, 10:45 AM   #13
Shikha9062

By the way I am wearing a tight brown Tshirt with full sleeves, a normal white bra, a tight black jeans and my panties. I intend to pee myself thru my jeans hence black so its not clearly visible.
Old 11-25-2020, 10:16 AM   #14
Shikha9062

I had to bail out of this one due to one single reason. I did not take mosquitoes into consideration. I just came back home and slept. I was horny tho.

Also I have taken a note of other dares but had been busy with my own work. Its becomes difficult to focus on a task when there's sex on mind. All I can think of is doing the filthiest things with my beautiful body. Hence dear getDare family, please forgive me for I cant keep my promise of doing a task each day. Ther's real work to do.
Old 11-25-2020, 09:59 PM   #15
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Hey Shikha, was wondering where you went! Sorry about the job loss, been there its rough. Good luck on your business!

Now on to the kinky part!

An important part of running a successful business is advertising! If you have flyers, business cards, or a link to a website you should leave that every time you go to the bathroom. You can switch up the location so no one really catches on, you might have some customers you've met before

For your stall exploits and adventures here are 5 days(work week) of ideas:

1. Timed edging: Bring some headphones and put them on playing a song that won't let you hear whats going on outside. You'll have 10 edges to do in 15minutes each in a different more humiliating position. If you don't finish in time you need to complete the rest, but you'll have to do it with the door unlocked and open. If you revisit this dare add one edge and repeat until you get to 15 edges in 15 minutes!

2. Soaking Challenge: Fill up on water so you're just about to burst. Once in the stall strip completely naked and put your clothes in a pile on the floor. Kneel down and put your head in the toilet and edge only touching your clit with your legs wide straddling over your clothes. Continue edging until the timer is up and be sure not to leak or you'll end up soaking your clothes.

3. Emergency bag: Take an extra bag of clothes, they should be more revealing than what you walked in with, or something the doesn't fully cover like just a sari wrap, long t-shirt/hoodie, or even lingerie. When you arrive strip naked push your tops in to the left stall and bottoms in the right stall, you can even hang your panties outside the door. One edge for each person that comes in the bathroom. Collect what clothes you can and see if you need to wear the emergency clothes you brought. You can spice this up even more by randomizing the extra outfit you brought with you by using bags of clothes that all look the same.

4. Picture perfect: If you have access to a printer print out a picture of you no face needed. Make sure its in the most humiliating pose you can think off fully on display. Fully naked, legs spread, body writing, all the good stuff. Leave the picture at the sink and go lock yourself in the stall for 15 minutes. Close your eyes and edge to the idea of someone finding it! When your timers is up maybe the picture is still there or its gone and your imagination can run wild at what they plan to do with it.

5.Lost in thought: This last one is really humiliating. Fill up on water, add some lovely body writing like "Shikha The Toilet Slut" on your chest, add nipple clamps. Wear headphones, and turn the volume up. Once you're naked you're going to edge, but you have to verbalize everything you do. If you use fingers, if you lick the floor. If you're enjoying the smell. All your thoughts should become words for the next 15 minutes. The headphones should keep you from realizing just how loud you're being. If you want to spice this up even more you can lock your clothes in another stall and complete this dare in a different one.

A full work week of bathroom discipline! Hope some of these work! If not let me know.
Hello taz. As usual, fantastic set of tasks. I feel the excitement in my gut each time I read them. I hope I complete your dares this time as I am not letting myself climax.

And please dont be sorry. I was anyway planning to leave sooner or later to start my own ecommerce business. Was fedup of creating content on topics I was least interested in. So will be freelancing anyway, choosing projects which I really like.

Back to the point..

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
discipline, public toilet, slut