Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #1
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Heart The Great Big Denial Reduction Thread

I've been denied now for 1 year and 1 week. As it stands I have 363 days remaining until my current end date on November 19th, 2021.

This year has been brutal, and in light of that I have decided 2 things.

1. To celebrate my denialversary today (Saturday) as I wasn't able to mark the actual day. I will spend the day in chat with 5 chances to say NO over the next 24 hour period. That means I can deny 5 requests to do things, anything else within limits can be requested within the period specified.

2. I am offering my 'services' to earn reduction in denial time. I want to allow people to specify the task and the amount of time I can reduce by if I choose to accept.

If I choose to deny a request, the following poster can post a forefeit which is non-negotiable as long as it is within limits. This can be a longer term thing or short task.

I welcome your ideas and suggestions. Please know that I will not cum under ANY circumstances until November 19th, unless this thread allows me to reduce that time.

My likes and limits are listed in my signature.
Locktober Add Thread + More Denial?

Last edited by A2M2; 11-21-2020 at 12:40 AM.
A2M2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 04:55 AM   #2
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

Something to get the thread started.

Get some toothpaste/ hot sauce or similar and coat you dildo, now I was you to use it to fuck your arse for 10 minutes, reapply the toothpaste/ hot sauce after 5 minutes or more frequently if you desire.

once you have done that repeat using a sound and your pee pee hole.

You may complete one or both parts, if you complete one part, one day off, if you complete both parts 3 days off.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 05:26 AM   #3
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mousey123 View Post
Something to get the thread started.

Get some toothpaste/ hot sauce or similar and coat you dildo, now I was you to use it to fuck your arse for 10 minutes, reapply the toothpaste/ hot sauce after 5 minutes or more frequently if you desire.

once you have done that repeat using a sound and your pee pee hole.

You may complete one or both parts, if you complete one part, one day off, if you complete both parts 3 days off.
Thank you Mousey!

Ok so I began with the sound because I wanted to try and do the hardest one first. I did one preliminary insertion with KY just to make sure it was slippery inside. I got the Colgate and added a nice thin skim to the sound, then rested it just inside my peehole.

That gave me a taste of the burning sensation I was facing, I pushed it in as far as I could and held it, then started pushing it in and out as fast as I could. It wasn't long before I had to slow down, it got sore quick and I slowed things right down to ensure I didn't do any damage.

5 minutes hit, and I recoated it, the sound seemed now mostly clean again thanks to my urethra absorbing the fire paste! I slid it in again, now used to the pain and managed to tolerate it for the remaining 5. As I took it out for the last time I tried to pee and squeeze any paste out, but I didn't get anything.

I then did likewise with my dildo and started the first 5 by sitting on it and fucking myself by bouncing, it again was VERY sore, but I soldiered on, knowing the sensation of a cock inside me was enjoyable and focusing on the fullness and not the burn.

I got to 5, recoated it and lay on my back, legs in the air to fuck myself as fast as I could. It didn't get worse, and I was hoping to milk but didn't succeed. I ended with a gaping hole and what I can oly describe as the fires of hell.

I think I might need an enema to cool things down, if I'm allowed.

3 DAYS OFF - That was tough.

Last edited by A2M2; 11-21-2020 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-21-2020, 06:23 AM   #4
Mousey123
getDare Sweetheart

I have a second task for you, on talking you mention having you nigh time messed with so here is a task for 1 days reduction.

On separate bits of paper write the following.
- spend 5 minutes onside in minimal clothing
- drink 2 pints of water
- have a 2 minute cold shower no drying afterwards
- stand in the middle of the room and count back wards for 100 a loud
- spend 15 minutes sorting your clothes
- get in and out of bed 30 times
- write the following line 50 times - I am writing this line instead of sleeping.
- 25 star jumps and 25 situps

starting at 11pm on the hour you will pick on bit of paper and complete the task, once you complete the task, discard the bit of paper repeat this on the hour every hour untill done each bit of paper, between tasks you may sleep if you can.
Mousey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 06:56 AM   #5
Andrew 25:17
Distinguished Member

Gag your mouth with your underwer and clamp your nipples, now starting by the room you're find an object to spank your ass 10 times each cheek and another one to hump/fuck/rub your cock with and edge once, crawl to the next room and do the same adding 10 spanks and 1 edge, repeat for every room in your house adding 10 spanks and 1 edge every time.
You can take maximum 5 minutes break between edges.
If you manage to do all the rooms you may reduce 3 days.

LIKES/DISLIKE/LIMITS

BDSM Test

I'm in a lovely and kinky discord server since 2 years now and I'm helping spread the word, we're always looking for new people to join us so if you're interested feel free to contact me .

Life is much too important a thing ever to talk seriously about it.
- Oscar Wilde
Andrew 25:17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 07:34 AM   #6
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Let me put one in here for you to enjoy. You can reduce one day of your denial, if you spend 16 consecutive hours in a diaper. If you need to change your diaper, you will require permission from a getdare user.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 08:36 PM   #7
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

I am a benevolent bunny
Write me three haikus and you can have a seven day reduction ^u^
This is probably the easiest task you will ever get ;3
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 07:34 AM   #8
Lightze
Chaos

As a response to meadowofrabbits (Hey bunny! So good to see you! <3) you can have two days reduction if you send fieldofbunnys three of their PM dares.

=^-^= Ah it feels good to sow some chaos.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 08:02 AM   #9
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Inspired by meadow—, excuse me, fieldofbunnys, write me a short story about anal, A2M, and orgasm denial from a sub’s perspective, and get 4 days reduction. Can be based on true events or a fantasy. At least 500 words. You can PM it to me or post it in this thread.
Old 11-22-2020, 12:21 PM   #10
Lightze
Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
Inspired by meadow—, excuse me, fieldofbunnys, write me a short story about anal, A2M, and orgasm denial from a sub’s perspective, and get 4 days reduction. Can be based on true events or a fantasy. At least 500 words. You can PM it to me or post it in this thread.
I vote post it in the thread!

I know this isn't a democracy, a cheerocracy, a polis or anything else, but that's my vote!

And I cast it!

I would very much like to read the the subby thoughts of A2M2.

In fact! You can have a further two day reduction from me if you post the resulting writings, in the thread.

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2020, 12:31 PM   #11
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
I vote post it in the thread!

I know this isn't a democracy, a cheerocracy, a polis or anything else, but that's my vote!

And I cast it!

I would very much like to read the the subby thoughts of A2M2.

In fact! You can have a further two day reduction from me if you post the resulting writings, in the thread.
Now that sounds like a win-win.
Old 11-22-2020, 11:43 PM   #12
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew 25:17 View Post
Gag your mouth with your underwer and clamp your nipples, now starting by the room you're find an object to spank your ass 10 times each cheek and another one to hump/fuck/rub your cock with and edge once, crawl to the next room and do the same adding 10 spanks and 1 edge, repeat for every room in your house adding 10 spanks and 1 edge every time.
You can take maximum 5 minutes break between edges.
If you manage to do all the rooms you may reduce 3 days.
Thank you Andrew! Very challenging but I managed to complete this. It took me a while and the crawling was possibly one of the worst bits. I had some pants that I had worn the previous day.

Unlocking and edging was a huge highlight and the only chance I got all day in the end.

3 more days off the total. Now looking at 13/11/21
Old 11-22-2020, 11:47 PM   #13
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Let me put one in here for you to enjoy. You can reduce one day of your denial, if you spend 16 consecutive hours in a diaper. If you need to change your diaper, you will require permission from a getdare user.
I'll have to order some diapers in for the weekend but this is doable I think sounds like a fun challenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys View Post
I am a benevolent bunny
Write me three haikus and you can have a seven day reduction ^u^
This is probably the easiest task you will ever get ;3
Certainly, thank you. This will be fun. Haven't written a Haiku since school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
As a response to meadowofrabbits (Hey bunny! So good to see you! <3) you can have two days reduction if you send fieldofbunnys three of their PM dares.

=^-^= Ah it feels good to sow some chaos.
Happy to be your instrument of chaos ill get them sent!

Quote:
This is hot. I can mix real life and a bit of fantasy since I've been denied for so long and done quite a lot of stuff to both earn and maintain the denial.

I will post it for the 2 day bonus also. Worth it for the satisfaction of orgasm 2 days closer.

Thank you all for the replies! I appreciate every one.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:03 AM   #14
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

If you don’t sleep plugged already, every night you sleep with a plug (and if you have more than one, it can’t be your smallest plug) will grant you 8 hours reduction.
Old 11-23-2020, 11:48 AM   #15
A2M2
Distinguished Member

Quote:
If you don’t sleep plugged already, every night you sleep with a plug (and if you have more than one, it can’t be your smallest plug) will grant you 8 hours reduction.
Hehe! I love to sleep plugged. It's sort of a treat actually. I can only really do it one or maybe 2 nights a week but I can definitely add it to the list. I've got a medium meo tunnel plug that creates a nice gape. That's my favourite and I've had it in for over 24 hours before

Also, some Haiku:

It rains in autumn
Leaves fall and turn to nothing
The bell rings out again

The summer sun rose
Burning my skin into ash
Crumbling to dust

The car is on fire
Flames erupt amid the snow
Melting memories

Trickier than I imagined to write. And probably terrible but hopefully a safe bet for reducing the denial clock somewhat!

Also, some fiction!

The boy wakes up. His head is sore, the floor is cold and damp. He's naked and in darkness in an unknown location.

She stirs, then screams. The girl is also unaware of how she came to be in this place. Or what any of this means.

The two cannot talk because of gags, and they cannot see each other because of contact lenses that block the pupils. They are aware of each other but have no way to comfort or try to figure this out.

The door screeches open and the room erupts with light. A group of men burst in and drag them down a corridor. Into a large room with various sections.

They are made to kneel, and ring gags are placed into their mouths. Their nipples are pierced with rings and all of their hair is shaved off. They are both fitted with butt plugs and placed in chastity devices that prohibit touching of any kind.

The pair are then subjected to stay still while all of the men relieve themselves in whatever manner they wish. They are instructed to be still and accept what is happening to them. Any deviation will be met with punishment.

*** hopefully that's decent, I must admit I'm not feeling the creativity today so if you want me to try again another time I will. I've usually got more ideas. This is more of a prelude to bigger things ***

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, chastity, deepthroat, denial, humilation