Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Should I be allowed an emergency pair of shoes?
Yes - one pair of shoes for emergency use only (I choose the pair of shoes) 12 24.49%
Yes - one pair of flip flops only 16 32.65%
No - barefoot 24/7 no matter what happens 21 42.86%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-28-2020, 12:49 AM   #31
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Default Barefoot time extended

As we've spent so much time at home over the last few months because of Covid. Louise's barefoot time has been extended

She will now be barefoot until the UK Government decides to relax the current Covid level 4 restrictions. This could be 6 months from last week... If that is the case then Louise would have been barefoot for a whole year
Louise1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 02:37 AM   #32
GerNL

Good to hear that your barefoot time is extended, make sure you do all the required shopping, preferably walking to and from the shop(s)

Please report on how your feet experience those walks, also because of the changing weather conditions.

kik:liefhebber67
teamup (for tasking me):https://teamup.com/ksbmwqipiyhed54r9k
GerNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 01:06 PM   #33
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Is anyone still going around barefoot in public?

I know we said I'd stay barefoot until the end of the current UK Covid restrictions but that's not going to be anytime soon. Its got much colder and much wetter over the last week or so

So if anyone else is walking around barefoot on a daily basis in the UK then I won't be getting shoes anytime soon, but if nobody else is going barefoot then I might be allowed shoes again

Locked in full chastity (belt, bra AND thigh bands) 24/7 for the whole of 2024
In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl
Vote here to add to my 2025

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Likes/Limits | About Me and PM Dares
Old 10-25-2020, 02:19 PM   #34
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise1 View Post
Is anyone still going around barefoot in public?

I know we said I'd stay barefoot until the end of the current UK Covid restrictions but that's not going to be anytime soon. Its got much colder and much wetter over the last week or so

So if anyone else is walking around barefoot on a daily basis in the UK then I won't be getting shoes anytime soon, but if nobody else is going barefoot then I might be allowed shoes again
I'd say cease this after October. Symptoms of flu etc are not dissimilar from COVID-19 and you don't want to be tying up NHS resources with anything if you can avoid it.
Old 10-25-2020, 02:29 PM   #35
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
I'd say cease this after October. Symptoms of flu etc are not dissimilar from COVID-19 and you don't want to be tying up NHS resources with anything if you can avoid it.
That's a fair point, definitely don't want to and won't tie up nhs resources

In double long leg casts for 12 weeks from 29/02 - 23/05 by order of Missthegirl

My brother found my page and realised he has a kinky sister. Now I have to do as he says so he doesn’t tell family and friends.

Old 10-26-2020, 01:57 AM   #36
Irene

Quote:
i'm currently going barefoot 24/7 since this summer, but there is a clear difference in latitude, i'm in Italy.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 03:57 AM   #37
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irene View Post
i'm currently going barefoot 24/7 since this summer, but there is a clear difference in latitude, i'm in Italy.
How long are you barefoot until? As you're in Italy I'm hoping he won't make me stay barefoot

Old 10-26-2020, 09:27 AM   #38
tickletied84

Yup, I'd agree. This has now lasted longer than you thought - so Halloween probably a good time to end it - and given (unfortunately) Covid will be here for longer then can always restart when the clocks change again in March?
tickletied84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 10:10 AM   #39
Irene

Quote:
How long are you barefoot until? As you're in Italy I'm hoping he won't make me stay barefoot
i'm barefoot since last 15 august, but i want go ahead until i can, is funny having someone who force you to go barefoot, i have to do it by myself.
Limits-Pics, Vid, Audio, Insertions, Cum, Edge, Too Sexual Stuffs, Poo, Pee, Gross, Bathroom.
Items: only the normal houseold items.
Irene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 01:29 PM   #40
barefooted83
getDare Devil

Well, I'm not located in the UK but I live in a similar climate.
I'm still barefoot as much as I can (just went for grocery shopping with bare feet)

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 10:53 PM   #41
Rtslave

Are you still barefoot?

I'm in the UK and I'm still going barefoot out and about, was just in the supermarket yesterday in bare feet and I still go on my daily barefoot walks. Definitely getting colder but that's all part of barefooting.

I go barefoot all year round when I'm not in work. If im not at work I'm barefoot.
Kik rkt89

Slave to all on getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post2254186
Rtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 01:55 AM   #42
Louise1
getDare Succubus

Yeah I'm still barefoot 24/7, I don't even own a pair of shoes anymore. Master has said that I will be staying barefoot until at least 1st January

Old 11-08-2020, 07:09 AM   #43
Rtslave

Thats excellent! And I think your master should keep you barefoot beyond 1st January.. Is this your first winter completely barefoot? It can be tough at times but your feet soon get used to the cold
Kik rkt89

Slave to all on getdare
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...86#post2254186
Rtslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2021, 04:01 PM   #44
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
*groans* This is just pure nonsense. You don't get colds or flu through your feet. You get them through your mouth, nose, and eyes primarily, usually vectored either via your hands, or via droplets in the air.

Actually, going barefoot improves your immune system and your body's ability to regulate its temperature, because ground temperature is an important source of information your body uses for homeostasis.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk