Old 09-27-2020, 06:41 PM   #16
aralius
Distinguished Member

Get an old toothbrush and cut the bristles off. Cut the bristles up as small as you can. The smaller the better.

Now put all the cut up bristles in your panties. Try and cover front and crotch area but concentrate on crotch area if you are short on bristles

Enjoy
aralius is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to aralius for this post:
Old 09-27-2020, 10:30 PM   #17
2bchew
getDare Addict

Use a rubber band. Hold it against your pussy. Start at the very top of your pussy and pull the rubber up then let it snap against your pussy. After each snap move the rubber band down a small amount and do the snap again. Continue until you have done snaps from the top to the very bottom of your pussy.
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to 2bchew for this post:
Old 09-27-2020, 11:07 PM   #18
coolplay69uk

Fill your pussy with tabasco sauce then use hot wax to seal it shut.
coolplay69uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2020, 12:57 AM   #19
PainMakerM

Hmm..here's something for you!or more likely for your pussy!Start with 100 handspanks!then drop the wax on your pussy!as long as it takes to fully cover it with wax!then use the ruler on your pussy'till the all wax is off!then take the clothespins!put as many as you can on your outhern pussylips,inner lips and clit!
Keep them on 20 minutes!then rip them of very roughly
And finally take thd toothbrush and tooth paste and brush your clit mercilessly!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 12:40 AM   #20
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
Use a rubber band. Hold it against your pussy. Start at the very top of your pussy and pull the rubber up then let it snap against your pussy. After each snap move the rubber band down a small amount and do the snap again. Continue until you have done snaps from the top to the very bottom of your pussy.
I completed this task tonight. The snap of the rubber band stings. I made sure to also include my clit. I moved the rubber band slowly for maximum effect. This made my pussy sting.
Titpainslut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Titpainslut for this post:
Old 09-29-2020, 12:47 AM   #21
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PainMakerM View Post
Hmm..here's something for you!or more likely for your pussy!Start with 100 handspanks!then drop the wax on your pussy!as long as it takes to fully cover it with wax!then use the ruler on your pussy'till the all wax is off!then take the clothespins!put as many as you can on your outhern pussylips,inner lips and clit!
Keep them on 20 minutes!then rip them of very roughly
And finally take thd toothbrush and tooth paste and brush your clit mercilessly!
I completed this task as well. Right after snapping my pussy with the rubber band Since my pussy was already sensitive the hand spanks hurt more that usual. I do enjoy wax play and dripping the wax on my pussy was heavenly. However, using the ruler to beat the wax off hurt a lot. That was nothing compared to having as many clothespins as I could on my pussy and harshly yanking them off. My pussy was already throbbing with pain. Then to scrub my clit with a toothbrush that about drive me crazy.
Old 09-29-2020, 01:04 AM   #22
maksereal

get your pussy lips and clit and use clothespins or something similar and to attach as many as possible, then ride a dildo for at least 10 minutes (without an orgasm) while their all or mostly all still attached, then get something to slap them off with, once their all off smack your pussy fairly hard 30 times!

hope you enjoy!! also if u wanna send a pictures to my kik i would love it

anal, chastity, feminize, lil denial, orgasms, deepthroating

Limits
money, social suicide, scat, blood

Toys:
dildos | S M L butt plug | vibrator | small chastity cage | fem clothing |
maksereal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:39 AM   #23
CaffeineColin

Here's one I've been very fond of lately.

Put 3 ice cubes in your pussy. Now blow hot air from a hairdryer at your pussy - not farther than 10 inches (26 cm) away from your body. Keep the hairdryer blowing at the same part of your pussy until all the ice melts.

Enjoy,
-colin.
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:57 AM   #24
PainMakerM

Well....i have something in my mind..you could call it hit water treatment 2.0
Take the towel!And as hot water you used with your tits!Thean soak the towel!put it between your legs against your pussy!Squeeze your legs togetherCount slowly to 100!Soak again with hot water!Repeat 4 times!
PainMakerM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 11:59 PM   #25
Titpainslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolplay69uk View Post
Fill your pussy with tabasco sauce then use hot wax to seal it shut.
I just completed this task. In a PM I was also instructed to use Tabasco sauce as lube for a butt plug. Oh the burn!!!!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk