Old 11-26-2020, 10:52 AM   #946
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstantInferno View Post

Edit: Do these edges with your nipples clamped. Use your other hand to play with the clamps, as gently or roughly as you'd like. (Hope that's not too much!)
Just FYI, these are done. If you are curious how gentle or rough I was, some of them I held the chain connecting the two in my mouth and on the 10th one I may have ripped the clamps off

Just did a set of 50 edges including these 10 and am practically floating on a cloud right now
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

Detailed Likes and Limits
PM Dares

Toys
Kik: bdsub79
Bdsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 12:48 PM   #947
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Just did (sort of) Blue's custom task from post 100

Line up all the toys that can go into your ass from small to large. Squat over them and push them as deep as you can inside your ass without using your hands. Repeat this 5 times per toy, you can use your hands to take it out. Work your way from small to large. If it is not against your limits, give a kiss to each toy before moving to the next one, otherwise blow it a kiss.
Once you are done fucking your ass with all your toys, sit yourself down on your largest toy once more, and edge yourself a single time while it is inside you while moaning as loud as you can.

On paper this did not seem overly difficult, insert a couple dildos a few times each. in practice this is rather hard and I didn't really pass this task. I was about as elegant as a monkey trying to fuck a football.

I lined up my 5 dildos. the first 2 are small relatively thin hard plastic nothing special. the small based on them kept letting them be knocked over and I eventually gave up and had to hold the base. Even then it was rather difficult. The next 2 are a softer semi realistic shape with suction cup bases. They are straight and just firm enough that it took multiple tries, angles, and positions but I eventually got it. the last one is a little large and is actually my preferred dildo but it is a fairly flexible material and has a little curve to it. because of the curve and its flexibility no matter what i tried I couldn't get it to go in. from trying this my leg muscles are burning!

I re-lined all 5 back up and out loud individually said thank you and gave it a kiss on the tip before moving to the next larger one. I then put the large one back in and edged once while moaning. that seemed really weird as I don't normally make a lot of noise.

Blue I clearly did not pass this task. I will let you decide if an attempt is a pass or if you owe me a different task.
Limits: Showing face, permanent, illegal, scat, full public, family / friends, ball busting, blood, sleep depravation

PM Dares

Toys
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-26-2020, 01:12 PM   #948
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

I would say it's a pass, especially with that wonderfill statement of being as elegant as a monkey trying to fuck a football You gave it your best shot, which is more than good enough for me

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2020, 01:13 PM   #949
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
I would say it's a pass, especially with that wonderfill statement of being as elegant as a monkey trying to fuck a football You gave it your best shot, which is more than good enough for me
Great saying huh

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-26-2020, 05:15 PM   #950
Bdsub
Dare Freak

One more custom task to report on today.

I had to do a task that I gave out.....

The task I gave:
a small dab of toothpaste on each nipple, your clit, and the base of a butt plug. you will strip naked, strap your ankles to the legs of a chair, then edge 5 times. You will then wait for 5 min past the last edge before untying yourself and cleaning up. Anytime your arm / arms are not needed put them behind your back.

Luckily it wasn’t too bad of a task. I somewhat enjoy the feel of toothpaste but am not in love with the mess so I planed this so I could do it right before I was going to shower.

I grabbed a kitchen chair and set in front of a full length mirror. Took my clothes off and set them aside. I lubed up the top of a butt plug and put a good bit of toothpaste on the base and inserted it. Then a dab on each nipple, and lastly put a good layer on my cock. Used Velcro straps to tie my ankles to the legs of the chair.

I did use a small bit of lube on top of the toothpaste to make this easier. A nice gentle tingling burn of toothpaste on my sensitive parts was feeling nice and with one arm between my back and the chair I proceeded to edge 5 times while watched myself in the mirror. The 5 edges went quickly after edging over 1,000 times this week . In fact I might have done an extra (or 3) edges . Then sat there looking at Myself in the mirror for 5 minutes. I released my ankles and cleaned up in the shower.

All in all, a short and simple, but fun task. Who knows you may end up seeing a similar report on this same task

PM Dares

Toys

Last edited by Bdsub; 11-27-2020 at 01:30 AM.
Old 11-26-2020, 05:34 PM   #951
Bdsub
Dare Freak

With the above task completed I believe I just have one more custom task left, instantinferno’s spitroasting task. I am confident the custom edges are done although a couple got done without a report if the were pretty straight forward. the custom tasks were a little harder to track. If you gave me one and think I missed it please say so it wasn’t intentional.

Of the regular tasks I have 40 edges left and have another 4-5 hours left wearing a butt plug (it is being tracked accurately but I don’t have the previously time and what time I put the current plug in sitting in front of me)

I might do some of the edges yet tonight but I think I will purposely save a few for tomorrow.

I was extremely happy working on my tasks today even if my ass is feeling sore from all the use . Not sure I am ready to be finished with them tomorrow.

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-27-2020, 12:07 AM   #952
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the report and the update once again bd! I'm not sure how you stand the toothpaste like that, it's evil! One or two more days before you get a very well deserved orgasm!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-27-2020, 12:12 AM   #953
Lightze
Chaos

C'est magnifique.
Tres bien mon ami!
Fine reports.
You write like a GetDare war correspondent!
I enjoy it!
Probably a little more than you enjoyed toothpaste time!

M/Exploring

Likes and limits!/Toys!PM Dares

Mischief meter: 85%
Lightze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2020, 04:24 AM   #954
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightze View Post
C'est magnifique.
Tres bien mon ami!
Fine reports.
You write like a GetDare war correspondent!
I enjoy it!
Probably a little more than you enjoyed toothpaste time!
Thank you and I might have actually enjoyed the toothpaste time

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-27-2020, 07:19 AM   #955
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Talking

This morning as soon as I got up I filled my ass with a plug to work off the last few hours I was tasked with. While I could have easily finished off my edges yesterday I purposely saved 10 for today which were amazing edges.

That left me with InstantInferno’s task of spit roasting for 10 minutes.
I set up my favorite dildo on the wall for my ass and decided I was going to try and use my new comically large dildo for the oral portion which I set on the ground in front of me. I rocked back and forth fucking my ass deep while taking what I could of my huge dildo in front of me for the 10 minutes. As the time finished up I decided I was going to make an atempt fit the large dildo in my ass. I took a little slow work of working it in but I was able to get it in a few inches including the widest point near the tip. Too tight and uncomfortable to fuck but getting it in is a start! I finished feeling thoroughly fucked and used! Thank you Instantinferno.

And with that final task I am DONE!!!!!!

Even though there were a couple times I was overwhelmed and it seemed there was an impassable mountain of tasks in front of me I ended up loving every single gift that was give to me (all loved but maybe some were loved more than others )

Just to have it in this post here is the tally of things I completed i a few hours over a week.
1,248 edges
770 anal thrusts
1,635 minutes without wearing underwear (mostly while wearing jeans)
294 minutes of my nipples clamped
1,265 minutes wearing a butt plug
2,705 strikes mostly to my inner thighs and sit spot
plus all of the great custom tasks that were given.

It is no surprise that this has been a wild ride of a week for me. When I started my thread I figured I would probably get 500 edges maybe 600 but definitely not more than 700. I figured I could possibly do 100 edges per day and should be able to finish within a week. The other tasks I added for a little fun (both for me and for you) were to fill some time while I had edges to do and not allowed to orgasm. It turned out accomplishing all of the other tasks became the difficult part! As I am sure you saw, I did put a clause in that I could have an orgasm if this hit 500 posts with some penalties so I wouldn’t use it if I didn’t have to. I wasn’t really sure if this would hit 500 posts but wanted to make sure I didn’t fail if it did. For the record I did not need or use that orgasm! My last thread from a few weeks ago I did 170 some edges over a weekend which was by far a record for me on edging and it is very rare I go a full week without an orgasm so this seemed like a huge task for me. Well almost double the posts I expected and double the edges I expected I found out I could do a lot more than I thought I might be able to.

I learned so much from this thread. First, I now like edging especially mixed with orgasm denial and fun tasks to keep me horny. I also learned the power of GD and how I severely underestimated how many posts and tasks I would get . By far, the most important thing I got out of this thread was learning how my friends here (yes I am calling you all friends) can quickly go from adding an enormous amount of gifts to offering support and encouragement. This was a huge thread for me, far larger than anything I have done in the past. Because of the support I got when I needed it, I would not hesitate to do something similar or even slight larger in the future because I know you all will have my back if needed.

I just want to thank everyone who posted and gave me an incredible week of fun! I hope you all had fun with this thread as well.

As horny as I am I know I could have an absolutely amazing orgasm right now, however I am not sure I want to just yet. Maybe it’s because that in my mind that is a definite end to my amazingly fun thread or maybe I just want to push myself a little further to see if I can. I guess we will see if I choose to orgasm today or not.

Lastly, there were a few punishments given out on this thread, you juvenile delinquents know who you are! I expect we will see a report here on them at some time in the near future when they have time to complete them. No rush I know you will get to them when you can but, I eagerly await them!

PM Dares

Toys
The following 2 users say Thank You to Bdsub for this post:
Old 11-27-2020, 07:25 AM   #956
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Thanks for the wonderful report bd, and enjoy your newfound freedom! You did an amazing job working all those off so quickly!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 11-27-2020, 07:26 AM   #957
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Thanks for the wonderful report bd, and enjoy your newfound freedom! You did an amazing job working all those off so quickly!
Thank you! I really appreciate it

PM Dares

Toys
Old 11-27-2020, 08:02 AM   #958
InstantInferno
getDare Addict

Ooooh! Congratulations on devouring the mountain, and thank you for all the great reports along the way! It's been an absolute joy coming along with you on this journey (including all the visits that you and your poor, sore inner thighs made to other threads to chat with us) and I'm happy to hear you loved it too!
Old 11-27-2020, 12:10 PM   #959
AnalAddict
getDare Addict

You, my friend, are amazing--in putting this thread up, in dealing with some of the lows during its unexpected popularity , in being a lot of fun to negotiate with (another lesson you learned: never assume Addi might be going easy on you when making a deal), and just a joy to banter with.

I'm looking forward to the next thread. And yes, there will be more reporting on both my punishments
Old 11-27-2020, 12:13 PM   #960
Bdsub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnalAddict View Post
You, my friend, are amazing--in putting this thread up, in dealing with some of the lows during its unexpected popularity , in being a lot of fun to negotiate with (another lesson you learned: never assume Addi might be going easy on you when making a deal), and just a joy to banter with.

I'm looking forward to the next thread. And yes, there will be more reporting on both my punishments
Thank you, that means a lot!

I look forward to the next one! And no, it’s not going to be this weekend

PM Dares

Toys

Advertisements
Kink Talk