Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 08-11-2015, 07:21 PM   #1
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Female 27/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

27/female/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

About Me

My name is Erin, I am 27/F living in the Northeast United States. I have a professional career and work mostly during the weekdays. I am mostly straight, but lately I've been fantasizing a lot about submitting to a lesbian or bi-sexual girl. For purposes of this ad, NO MALES, I get enough attention from guys as it is, thank you very much

My likes, dislikes, and limits are in my signature below, but I'm also very interested in trying new things.

What I'm looking for

I like to feel controlled and humiliated. Looks and age are unimportant, but I want someone creative, smart, and strict. Anything that is not in my limits is fair game. I would like to be given strict rules to follow and tasks to complete. I like the feeling of being controlled and forced to do things that I wouldn't otherwise enjoy at all.

About You/us

Ideally You will be strict. Not strict in the sense that You are mean all the time, but I often try to talk my way out of and negotiate things, so You should enforce any rules and be sure to punish me harshly if I fail. Hopefully You are creative and will have some interests in things I haven't thought to try before. I would hope You could find pleasure and amusement in my humiliation and pain.

If You're interested, send me a PM and let me know a bit about You, and feel free to ask any questions of me. I would like to find one Mistress to have maybe a week long or so trial run and then we will see from there.

Advertisements
Kink Talk