Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-17-2014, 05:58 PM   #1
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Default Need 2 Truths and 2 dares - first time female poster

Hi All,

I am 26/f/ny

I recently signed up per the request of a friend. We chat and give each other tasks over YIM. Anyway, he challenged me to complete 2 truths and 2 dares on this site and post about them. I surfed around the site, and instead of taking something already out there I figured I would ask. I am a pretty private person usually but I like to complete challenges. The first 2 truths and dares posted below that are feasible I will do and post about. The only way I won't do one of them is if he decides it's too much.

Apologizes if my profile needs work.

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers

Last edited by ezeperalta212; 11-17-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: hoping to attract more responses
ezeperalta212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:10 PM   #2
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

What is your favorite messy thing to cover yourself with?
Do you have any toys?
If yes, what is your favorite to use?
Favorite fetish?
Favorite sex position you love/want to be in?

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 06:14 PM   #3
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

What is your favorite messy thing to cover yourself with?
I like lots of things, not just my favorite stuff. I guess my favorite is choclate syrup, but doing your favorite thing isn't always fun if ya know what I mean
Do you have any toys?
I have a medium sized dildo, vibrator and a small vibrating butt plug
If yes, what is your favorite to use?
Favorite fetish?
wam, but i like lots of stuff, last week I wasn't allowed to wear panties for example
Favorite sex position you love/want to be in?
I'm single right now, but I have several favorites. I guess my favorite is just missionary. hope i don't sound boring

likes: messy (foods or other things), having to wear no underwear, dress a certain way, I'm open to explore and accept challenges. I like creative people

Limits: no Cam, pics, obvious public humiliation, Body functions (outside of piss), family, diapers
Old 11-17-2014, 11:36 PM   #4
just_curious87

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41354

You are to complete this dare minus pictures. Report back to me once complete.

Bodily functions, public, family, permanent, pain, anal, cross dressing, eating,

Messy (sweets), bondage, wet (water), edging

Cam, pics, public (hidden), wetting (piss) Messy (savory, etc)

Edging Challenge

Kik: just_curious87

*I have a online toy... ask for my lovense username *
just_curious87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 06:56 AM   #5
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I got a 2, 2, 1, 6, 5.

I will find a pair of boxer shorts and put peanut butter and jelly in them. Then do pushups, situps and jumping jacks. Will try to complete today.

Thanks

Old 11-18-2014, 07:00 AM   #6
centurion01
getDare Addict

Do this one...
Funniest Dare Ever

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:25 AM   #7
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

Thank you for your reply. I have never done something like this before but will give it my best shot. per your PM the implements are:

Ok beginner version
1-hand
2- hairbrush
3-shoe
4-wooden spoon
5-belt
6-book

I rolled a 5 so I will be alternating between my pussy and ass

1st round is a 6 so I will use a book
I got 5, 3, 6, 1. So I guess I will do 40 strokes then 35 with clothespins on my nipples (yikes never did that before)

2nd round is a 4 so I will use a wooden spoon.
I got 5, 2, 1, 3. So that is 110 strokes

3rd round is a 1 so I will use my hand
I got 1, 3, 5. Guess I got lucky there. 135 strokes

I will do this as soon as I can and let you know. they only way I won't do it is if my friend tells me it's to extreme for me. Thanks for your reply

Old 11-18-2014, 07:26 AM   #8
myplaytime
getDare Sweetheart

Here are two truths for you!
1. How many different men have you had sex with?
2. Have you ever had a girl on girl sexual experience?
myplaytime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:33 AM   #9
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

1. How many different men have you had sex with?
2. Have you ever had a girl on girl sexual experience?
I have made out with friends before, did some nipple play both giving and receiving but nothing further.

Thanks for everyones help.

Old 11-18-2014, 05:33 PM   #10
ezeperalta212
getDare Sweetheart

I completed my dares:

I will find a pair of boxer shorts and put peanut butter and jelly in them. Then do pushups, situps and jumping jacks. Will try to complete today.

After looking at the game again...I realized I got off extremely easy compared to what may have happened. Anyway, I wore a pair of boxer briefs left behind by an old boyfriend and nothing else. I wasn't sure if I should put the peanut butter and jelly in the front or back or how much to use. So I took one big scoop of each twice. I put one in the front and the back for each. But boy it didn't matter, the toughest part was next. The pushups were a piece of cake, I was feeling the mess there and oozing around but it was fine. Then I did the sit ups. everything squishes everywhere. It pressed against both my ass crack and pussy. Then the jumping jacks just helped the stuff run down my legs a bit. It was definitely interesting for my first dare on here. Once i took the boxers off everything was a mix of grape jelly and peanut butter. It was sticky and obviously a distinct smell. One that I can still smell now. I took a while to clean up as I wanted to throughly clean. I can still feel the sensation of the thick sticky mess.

My next dare:

I rolled a 5 so I will be alternating between my pussy and ass

1st round is a 6 so I will use a book
I got 5, 3, 6, 1. So I guess I will do 40 strokes then 35 with clothespins on my nipples (yikes never did that before)

2nd round is a 4 so I will use a wooden spoon.
I got 5, 2, 1, 3. So that is 110 strokes

3rd round is a 1 so I will use my hand
I got 1, 3, 5. Guess I got lucky there. 135 strokes

I have to admit, I never did something like this and wasn't all that interested. But it turned out pretty fun. I wasn't sure how hard to do it, so hope I didn't cheat but not walloping myself. I alternated 20 on my right cheek, 20 on my ass then 20 on my pussy. I never had my pussy spanked before. The clothespins were pretty new for me, only did that once. I have to admit, i spanked fast once they were on. my poor nips but it was only for a minute or so. My ass is red, but nothing is super sore

Hope this recap satisfies both of you. I appreciate you taking the time to give me dares to fulfill my tasks :-*

Advertisements
Kink Talk