Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 09-24-2020, 05:33 PM   #1
bisam
Baby Member

Male 27/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

27/male/switch seeks any age/female/dom in any place

Hey, thanks for taking time to read my post!

About me
My names Thomas, i'm 5'11, 175 pounds, in pretty decent shape. I work remote and live in a apartment with a roommate. As far as none kinky interests i enjoy hiking, movies/anime, weight lifting and cooking.

i've done a fair bit in terms of online dom/sub relationships and have had a lot of good experiences with it. i enjoy a playful dom/sub dynamic rather then extreme submission or a overly sadistic dom (not that a bit of sadism is bad). In terms of specific interests, in the past, i've enjoyed orgasm control, edgeing, CBT, buttplugs, humilation, and hidden public. Somethings i'm interested in exploring more include pet play, chastity, clothing control and writing tasks

What i'm looking for
The core of what i'm looking for is kinky self improvement. Basically setting a schedule that includes workout and reading then having to be accountable for it to my dom. The schedule of course could include none vanilla tasks of you're choosing. I'm open to trying new things and enjoy doing stuff to please my dom.

I'm fairly flexible about time but tasks like "spend four hours in the corner listening to sissy hypno 5 days a week" is not something i can realistically do. I'm not looking for this to be the entirety of my life so sane time restrictions would apply for tasks you decide on.

I'm willing to providing picture/video proof of tasks but face pics/video would have to wait until we establish trust.

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys
orgasm control, edging, cbt, mild-moderate humiliation, pet play, clothing control, forced feminization, writing tasks, small anal insertion, hidden public

Dislikes:
time outs, very painful, anal, piss, public, online exposer(without face), public

Limits:
scat, people i know IRL, blackmail, blood, full exposer, anything potentially life ruining

Toys:
2 metal buttplugs, prostate messager, chastity cage, 7 inch and 11 inch dildos, cock stroker (fleshlight type thing), some thong panties, 2 jock straps, stockings and school girl skirt

Thanks again for reading, if this post interests you feel free to pm me. I prefer to use skype but can set up other messengers if need be

Advertisements
Kink Talk